Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kmart employee gives emotional farewell at store closing

This breaks my heart. Is he family? Where else can he go now? Let's give him some encouragement in case he posts here. Hang in there, man. It gets better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 5:39 PM

[quote]Is he family?

whose family? How would we know?

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 10:04 AM

No, it doesn't get better. It gets worse.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 10:35 AM

Are you even gay r1? How do you not know that expression?

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 10:38 AM

Some other store will hire him now. It’s good PR for them to hire the devoted Kmart employee.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 10:40 AM

OP=worse than Hitler and Eddie Lampert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 2:58 PM

I cried when he said, "At least my wife still has her job as a manager at WT Grant, and my son has his part time job at Phar-Mor"

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 3:55 PM

Meh. Probably a white trash Trumpster from a square state.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 4:24 PM

The world is changing. Has changed. Not necessarily for the better. Human interaction is passé. Clacking away on a 3” screen to order skirts and panties.

That’s who we are now.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!