Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shitty Women

Has anyone else here on Datalounge, been the perfect, accommodating little gay boy and had women ruin your life? I love women, to a fault, but they have destroyed every part of my life. A crazy 'Baby Jane' Mother, "weak" Incest Survivor friends and family. I love women, but they have had horrible parts in taking away my independence and freedom, because they depend on me to deal with their emotional trauma, I'm a magnet and I'm done. Women tangle your brain up. I'm on the opposite side of #metoo, I feel for the women who've suffered, but I've endured so much mental abuse that'd I take a one brutal rape over all the years of passive-aggressive abuse. Any Accessory's have stories of escaping? If you don't like me then FUCK YOU

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 5:23 PM

Fuck off, troll.

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 7:47 AM

Please find the narcissistic mother thread. Let this thread die.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 7:49 AM

[quote]"weak" Incest Survivor friends and family

Saywut

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 7:53 AM

"I love women but I hate women."

Fucking imbicile. The women in your life are fucked up, probably because of your narcissistic ass. It sounds entirety your own doing.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 7:58 AM

Get over yourself, OP, and grow up.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 8:09 AM

Here we go again...

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 8:11 AM

Hey OP. If everyone in your life is an asshole except you.... You're probably the asshole.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 8:15 AM

Try not to associate with toxic female personalities.

Your life will go smoother.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 8:47 AM

OP is just Blowing off steam about having a shitty mom. There's a thread for that.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 11:46 AM

This thread makes no sense. Gay men have no reason to even have women in their lives. (much less to overpower them) Besides our mothers and family of course.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 11:50 AM

DL has been over run with these morons lately who cannot spell or write properly. Like this thread. What a fucking moron! I wonder where all these morons are coming from. Clearly DL must have showed up in their browser and now they are infesting the site with their brain dead, nonsensical musings.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 11:54 AM

Alrhernate thread title: Straight Man Pretends to be Gay Man so He Can get a few DL Misongynists to Hate On All Women with Him

Go back to your basement, Incel.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 11:56 AM

R10 I'm with R12. OP sounds like a clueless straight guy who thinks of gay men in terms of media portrayals--fawning sidekicks to straight women.

F&F OP

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 12:12 PM

Agreed. This poster is a straight incel troll who cannot spell or conjugate properly.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 12:18 PM

This thread is nothing but morons with atrocious spelling. My fucking god.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 12:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 5:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!