Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Question about cruising

There is a park near my place which is right next to a high school. After work my gay friend and I go for a walk up the hill. There is always lots of gay cruising right after work. Lots of teens from the school know they can go there and get their cocks sucked or even fuck a willing ass, no strings. My friend is always willing to have sex with any age while there. As long as they're legal of course. I am not into this kind of public sex. What would you guys do if lots of hot young things were offering up lots of dick to suck or asses to plow.

by Anonymousreply 66October 24, 2018 2:14 PM

Get some sleep, hon.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 6:44 AM

Take some propofol, hun.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 6:46 AM

For those that don't know, to find the cruising areas just google gay cruising areas and your city or town. A bunch of sites will show up. Also Squirt has a list for many cities or towns.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 6:58 AM

What is this, 1987?

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 7:07 AM

Well, it’s easier to get action this way than it is on Grindr, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 7:33 AM

High school boys aren’t looking to get sucked by pervy 60 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 7:37 AM

Who said anyone in this scenario was 60, R6?

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 7:56 AM

'Lots of teens'...sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 8:13 AM

R7 walks after work, hot young things!!

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 8:16 AM

Back in the day I would have gladly done just about every teen I came across, but thankfully I am well past such foolishness.

These days every sexual encounter is a potential time bomb that could destroy you life, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 8:16 AM

Right, R9, because nothing exists between recent high school graduates and 60-year-olds.

OP, exactly how old are you and your friend?

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 8:21 AM

R3 Squirt still exists?

Shudder

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 8:22 AM

Who the fuck exchanges information while having public sex?

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 8:22 AM

How do you ensure that your cruising hookup near the HS is legal? Do you ask for his driver's license? Can you even read what's written on it in the shadows of the bushes?

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 8:24 AM

Perhaps a portable point of sale system to scan all IDs?

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 8:29 AM

No 'Hot young thing" is cruising in a goddamn park in 2018, grandpa. You tried it tho....

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 9:30 AM

LEMON PARTY IN THE PARK! I'M GOING TO WEAR SOME SEXY UNDERWEAR!

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 9:34 AM

In Australia cruising areas are called "beats"and there are places that are reputes to be beats. The type of guys you are describing are really not what I would have guessed, OP.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 9:40 AM

My 22 year old friend is hot af yet he cruises every single day.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 10:14 AM

R16 Knows nothing of the real world. Get out once in awhile, you psychotic cunt. Whole sites are devoted to cruising or where to hook up and Squirt too. I won't do it but I don't care if others do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 10:50 AM

OP why stop there? There's plenty of cruising at the hospital down the street, especially in the pediatrics ward! Off with you and your NAMBLA fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 10:54 AM

[quote][R16] Knows nothing of the real world.

LOL@that old-ass website you posted.

The ‘Real world’ R20? YOUR ‘real world’ sounds like it ended around the early 00s. We now have a gazillion apps to hook up with anyone, and we don’t even have to leave the house. In this day and age, who the FUCK goes cruising in a park--at night--like it’s 1985?

I’ll tell you….old people, who can’t work smartphones OR can’t get laid on them. THE END.

...And you can shout and stomp your tiny-ass feet for as long as you like because to say otherwise is pure bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 11:11 AM

[quote]My 22 year old friend is hot af yet he cruises every single day.

Uh-huh. I think you mean your friend--22 years AGO--who was hot af crusied every single day.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 11:15 AM

Boy there are some ignorant fucks on here.

Just because there is an app does not mean that no one goes to the park to blow or be blown.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 11:17 AM

These threads keep my howling with laughter.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 11:40 AM

And there are some illiterate assholes who can't read ....let me help you out (btw, it's not embarrassing to ask for help when you need it, okay!)

I posted the following:

'No 'Hot young thing" is cruising in a goddamn park in 2018, grandpa. '

You posted the following:

'Just because there is an app does not mean that no one goes to the park to blow or be blown.'

NOW, I'm gonna bring it on home...

As you can see, MY post specifies a group of individuals--young hot things--which is the subject of this thread. I've carried that subject to each of my posts.

YOUR post makes the false assumption that I was referring to everyone--which I'm CLEARY not--as stated in my initial post.

I mean...if you're going to be a smart ass about something, it's helpful to--at the very least--pay attention to what the fuck you're talking about., yes?

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 11:54 AM

Also, the FUCK is Squirt? A water park? Crusing at a water park called Squirt?

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 11:56 AM

Dear idiot at R26.

Go to any muslim country, the apps are often blocked. You will find hot young things cruising everywhere.

Get over your ignorant self.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2018 11:59 AM

Too bad for you, I'm on break...

What THE FUCK do Muslim countries have to do with the price of tea in China OR only old people crusing in parks?

Dear idiot? Cute. MEANWHILE, you had to go all the way to Afghanistan to make a really bad, unrelated point.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2018 12:04 PM

Isn't doing this stuff in public a sure fire way to get put on the sex offender registry?

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2018 12:20 PM

Just as far as Istanbul.

You see I do not live in the states. But if you are so fucking stupid you cannot see beyond your own park then you are a waste of oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2018 12:20 PM

R27 Its a website. A piss trough at a leather bar kind of website.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2018 12:26 PM

Who’s the legendary toilet of DataLounge?

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2018 12:28 PM

Of COURSE there's still plenty of guys of all ages cruising. It's much better than those fucking apps with filtered- to- death pics of queens trying hard to look all macho but then, after all the bullshit back and forth texting, you finally meet them in person and realize that they're made out of compressed glitter.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2018 12:29 PM

I mean...really?

How the FUCK would I know that you were talking about cruising outside of the US. International cruising is NOT the topic of this thread NOR did you mention that you lived overseas in any of your posts--you silly twat of a human being. OF COURSE, I can't see beyond my "own park." I don't know how cruising works overseas. Never even thought about it.

My GOD, you're a special kind of fuckface, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2018 12:36 PM

“Fuck a willing ass”? Where’d you get that line? Advocate Men fiction?

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 12:36 PM

People still do this?

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2018 12:54 PM

People who make blanket statements are usually wrong.

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2018 1:04 PM

^^^ I see what you did there.

by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2018 1:05 PM

No one but no one is cruising any more. No young person under 30 would dare even do this when you can order in with an app.

by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2018 1:07 PM

R40 is projecting the fact she is 85 years old, smells disgusting, cannot walk, die grandpa, die. Go into the light.

by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2018 1:12 PM

OP, name the park, the town. Who'll care otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2018 1:21 PM

Aw come on … there always are parks, often an area in them is cruisy. Usually any "spot" …. bar, park, highway rest area, gay beach, store with a known tearoom …. is busy after work. (Sometimes before work too!) I highly doubt ny public park near a school is filled with teens looking for blow jobs. OP, you fantasize. Just how many "teens" do you and your friends see? And yes, where? Th DL bus is leaded and ready to come partake of this supposed bounty. No one will find this bounty too youthful. The answer to your question is partake of the dick OF COURSE. Duh!

by Anonymousreply 43October 23, 2018 1:29 PM

Only gay Siths deal in absolutes about cruising.

by Anonymousreply 44October 23, 2018 1:33 PM

OP, where are you located ? A DL CARAVAN is trying to form.

by Anonymousreply 45October 23, 2018 1:34 PM

R35 I love your spunky attitude. Fuck em if they’re bitter and hateful... I’m guessing he wasn’t talking about a park in the middle east dummy! good old US where we do US...FREEDOM.

I need to use this “My GOD, you're a special kind of fuckface, aren't you?”

by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2018 1:35 PM

R44, que es "Siths"?

by Anonymousreply 47October 23, 2018 1:54 PM

Staten Island Technical High School, R47.

by Anonymousreply 48October 23, 2018 1:54 PM

Oooh a little rough trade, I like it!

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2018 1:57 PM

Riiiiiiiight.

by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 2:29 PM

Again, OP, what is this, 1987?

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 3:02 PM

Sounds like a surefire way to get a "sex offender" charge.An when did gays start liking children,Teenagers..... No thanks OP,this little "hot find"...you can definitely keep all for yourself

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2018 3:16 PM

I guess the pedo kink is still going strong.

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2018 3:18 PM

R35 No country was mentioned in the OP's post.

Why on earth would you assume that people from all over the world are not on the net. The UScentricism is what is killing the world.

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2018 3:28 PM

The more teen girls clamp their legs together in praise of chastity, the more the cocks are going to search for any hole possible.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2018 3:34 PM

R55 Girls have an anus as well...

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2018 3:42 PM

W&W for R48. R47 clearly isn’t a fan of the prequels.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2018 3:52 PM

OP??? Has a park teen done him in? GayNews has yet to report two oldsters gone missing up the hill in the park near the high school. Maybe the school custodian ran into his cheating lover and did both of 'em in! Maybe the two saw two teens having at sex, the sight did them in! OP??? Give us answers!

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 7:57 PM

Is cruising even still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2018 8:01 PM

Get out of the house and find out

by Anonymousreply 60October 24, 2018 1:04 AM

Yes, cruising is still a thing. I don’t think it’s as popular as ten years ago, though, or forty...

Here’s the thing, though, cruising APPS are not an adequate substitute. People flake, chicken out, change their minds, jerk off while browsing/chatting and then no longer have the urge to meet up. Anyone who thinks Grindr, Scruff, et al. are more efficient or satisfying or guaranteed than in-person public cruising is just inexperienced. No two ways about it. I bet the majority of people dismissing the idea of parks cruising here are celibate and don’t hook up via apps, either.

Also, this:

[quote]I guess the pedo kink is still going strong.

is fucking retarded. No one here said *anything* about CRUISING FOR PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN, you prissy pearl clutching airhead. PuhLEEZE kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 61October 24, 2018 1:24 AM

If I wanted a stint in the slammer, I'd chow down.

by Anonymousreply 62October 24, 2018 2:28 AM

R61 Thanks for your comment. These psychotic cunts do not have a chance in hell of ever being loved or having good sex. I figure that is enough of a punishment so why kick these cunts down even further. They are practically the untouchable class. Haha to that.

by Anonymousreply 63October 24, 2018 8:50 AM

To R61

There’s a difference between a 16 year old guy going out/ fucking another party in his 20s and a 16 year old guy fucking another specimen in his 30s/40s/50s etc. The OP didn’t tell us either his age or his friends’ one. So, excuse me, if I’m a little skeptical about this so called crusing.

With love,

Your retarded.

by Anonymousreply 64October 24, 2018 10:06 AM

In general, people should never fuck anyone outside of their own age group. In my building there is a gay couple right above me, the bottom is 27 and always on Grindr. He does not work except for working his lil cumdump, his sugar daddy is 49. Whenever I see them I am always completely disgusted. Not because of the age difference but because the younger guy is wasting his life away being with this old fart due to his laziness and sloth.

by Anonymousreply 65October 24, 2018 10:13 AM

Major case of the jels^^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 66October 24, 2018 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!