Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince George is taking ballet classes, William is taking it in stride.

Have to hand it to you, DL, you called it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 6, 2018 9:35 PM

Ballet class is a requirement for both girls and boys at his school.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 6:13 AM

Perhaps, R1. But how many of the boys declare “I simply adore ballet class!” and demand to be the prince in every ballet that has a prince?

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 6:16 AM

"But how many of the boys declare “I simply adore ballet class!” and demand to be the prince in every ballet that has a prince?"

All of them.

Don't kid yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 6:25 AM

A lot of straight boys are in ballet companies...like the three who got in trouble sharing pics of women.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 6:40 AM

Really, R3? All of the boys at his school? You are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 6:41 AM

Because some of the boys want to be a princess?

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 6:45 AM

Love the limpwristed young prince!

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 6:49 AM

Nana Di would have been so proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 6:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 7:02 AM

[quote] and demand to be the prince in every ballet that has a prince

I was the same, for school plays. And look how Ive turned up on DL!

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 8:02 AM

If George does indeed turn out be gay, it will be a win/win for Datalounge -

We’ll have a (presumably openly) gay man on the throne, AND. Charlotte will get even more attention as the mother of the next king or queen.

Most of will be dead, by then - but what a nice prospect.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 8:10 AM

He is acting a lot like me at that age. Just before I realized I needed to tone it down. We will have to wait to see how he develops as he gets older. Perhaps his dad's Uncle Eddie can give him some pointers.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 11:21 AM

George will abdicate. Charlotte will rule as long as her great granny.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 11:25 AM

[quote]Charlotte will rule as long as her great granny.

If she lives to be 200 years old perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 2:04 PM

Woohoo!! Future non-binary gender-fluid pansexual Prince George!!!

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 2:11 PM

They say George is Diana's reincarnation. Di liked to dance ballet, too.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 2:24 PM

William said, 'as long as he doesn't fial a phone with a pencil, I'm fine with it.'

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 2:43 PM

He has been a gayling from day one. A rather miserable one, but just the same. I am not at all fond of either Kate or Wills, but if they are letting Princess George do his thing, I have much respect for them.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 2:47 PM

Be grateful William and Kate aren't pumping him full of puberty blockers and scouring the classifieds for sex change surgeons.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 2:50 PM

R1 is correct, it isn't like he sought out ballet, it is just the standard school curriculum.

If George does turn out to be gay though it will be an interesting situation for them to handle, selfishingly hope so just as an observer.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 2:57 PM

[quote] William is taking it in stride.

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 2:59 PM

There won’t even be a monarchy in a few decades.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 2:59 PM

The average man, R21, if he's really honest, is less than thrilled if his already flamboyant 5 year old son declares that he simply adores ballet. Including the liberal ones.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 3:03 PM

r16 they're not. they are pansexual, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 3:12 PM

r18 i mean

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 3:13 PM

Younger siblings are more likely to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 3:16 PM

Dance is part of the curriculum in British schools.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 3:20 PM

Was never part of the curriculum in my school. Just rugby, cross country running and avoiding predatory, paedophile monks.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2018 3:24 PM

Well I can remember a time when trained athletes were taking dance because it helped them with coordination. Football players even.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2018 3:25 PM

[quote] The average man, [R21], if he's really honest, is less than thrilled if his already flamboyant 5 year old son declares that he simply adores ballet. Including the liberal ones.

That’s really outdated. Not surprised when the average DL’er is 50 plus years of age. William doesn’t give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2018 3:32 PM

R18 Why miserable? He seems happy to me, doing what he loves and all.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2018 3:33 PM

Didn't his uncle Prince Edward dance in the ballet for a while?

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2018 4:16 PM

If he is gay he will have to marry a woman for the sake of the realm. Perhaps one of the lesser RFs can supply a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2018 4:21 PM

Oh come the fuck on. Ballet lessons for a little boy? No. Too much.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2018 4:26 PM

Sad r24. You'd think on a gay board of all places people wouldn't have these 80s fratboy perception of what boys and girls are allowed to do.

What is "bad" about a boy doing ballet exactly..? It is literally standard curriculum for that school.

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2018 4:40 PM

R34* obviously.

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 4:40 PM

At his age ballet would consist of running about. He's hardly going to be pirouetting and practising his en pointe.

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2018 4:43 PM

We live in the age of the non-binary. DL needs to get with it. It’s living in the Stone Age.

by Anonymousreply 38October 23, 2018 4:45 PM

Sashay, jettay Prince Miss Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 39October 23, 2018 4:46 PM

He will move to California and live a fabulous gay life...leaving Charlotte to inherit the throne.

by Anonymousreply 40October 23, 2018 5:03 PM

Dance is not part of the curriculum in state schools in Britian, per se. I am quite tired of the anti american "European" experts who palaver upon this site. Look; a child can hardly touch a tambourine or xylophone for free anymore in British schools much less "dance is a part of the school curriculum in british schools" bullshit. Prince George goes to a Private school in central London. Hence the uniform with a hint of "flair". Short pants so that them boys will be sturdy ( or some such British sadism). Dance, considering that the parents are investing in private school for their kids , as well as bloody crochet is probably a part of a PRIVATE school education in Britain. The fetishisation of Britain and its mores by non Brits is embarrassing on this site. Love yourselves! All countries have a lot of shit about them. Sweden is conformist and a woman , if straight is expected to have a kid. I know women from Sweden who have left up out of that country at the age of 16 with a "the reason that society in Sweden is so "smooth" is more to do with conformity than superior empathy". Punk music could have never come out of Scandinavia. Britain is the master of band aiding society instead of trying something completely new . Hence the passive aggression combined with unwarranted superiority that always compares itself to the ~U.S or other places that don't give a shit about Britian anymore, now that the "yoke" has been untethered. I wish Britain would recognise that. And it is as classist as fuck. America suffers for its politics, but its people , one on one are generally cool and lacking an undercurrent of "wanting to fuck with a stranger out of their depth just for the sake of it" than the average Brit. France is France and The French are French. Italians should be the European blueprint. Then again, I come from a culture where we are convinced that how we do things is the best way, too. I like that arrogance based mostly in reality.

38 - shut the fuck up and stick yer Non Binary where the sun don't shine. Or better still explain Non Binary in one sentence as it is possible to do do for any other word(s) outside the Transophere.

by Anonymousreply 41October 23, 2018 5:04 PM

No one thought Prince George's school is representative of all British schools r41 dear. Of course it is not.

by Anonymousreply 42October 23, 2018 5:10 PM

[quote]If George does indeed turn out be gay,

He's not gay, he's British.

by Anonymousreply 43October 23, 2018 5:20 PM

R41 Nothing in your screed there made a lick of sense, except perhaps to you. Take a Xanax, have a drinkie-poo and calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 44October 23, 2018 5:30 PM

[quote]R34 If he is gay he will have to marry a woman for the sake of the realm. Perhaps one of the lesser RFs can supply a lesbian.

Meghan will be on the throne by the time G comes of age, so it won’t matter.

by Anonymousreply 45October 23, 2018 5:35 PM

R45 - delusional.

Ballet will help George's posture.

by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2018 5:39 PM

[quote] William is taking it in stride

Philip meanwhile reached for the Brandy, and muttered this is what happens when you don't start them Fox hunting at 2.

by Anonymousreply 47October 23, 2018 5:50 PM

[quote]Punk music could have never come out of Scandinavia.

Explain Norwegian death metal.

by Anonymousreply 48October 23, 2018 5:59 PM

R41 - I'm British, went to school in Britain and we did dance at various stages in school. Dance will often form part of PE lessons for young children. I have no idea what the rest of your nonsensical rant is about.

by Anonymousreply 49October 23, 2018 6:42 PM

heading over to Gary Janetti's insta to get his take.....right up his alley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 6:45 PM

And so what?

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 6:57 PM

My parents made me take ballet lessons for about a year when I was six because I was the height of an eight-year-old and very uncoordinated. I hated ballet and finally persuaded my parents to let me play hockey. It's more than a half century later and I'm still playing hockey.

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2018 7:14 PM

What the fuck is R41 going on about?

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2018 8:24 PM

If George is gay, they will force him to be closeted and marry a woman. He has to produce at least two children. Then he can get divorced and fuck whomever he wants on the side.

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2018 8:29 PM

Prince Philip will have him shipped off to Gordonstoun.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2018 8:45 PM

How is William an asshole to George?

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2018 8:55 PM

R56 practically since the day George flew out of Kate's snatch, Willy would bitch and bitch about how loud George was, what a handful he was, what a "insert jerk comment here" he was. No glowing fatherly love talking about how happy he was with his first child, just a fuckton of complaints.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2018 9:03 PM

R57 lives in his own alternate reality.

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 9:06 PM

Fuck you r58. I don't, you do. Go back before your revisionist history. Google around. He was known for being a jerk when speaking about his first born.

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2018 9:13 PM

r58 doesn't realize he's in a gossip thread on a GAY message forum.

by Anonymousreply 60October 23, 2018 9:15 PM

Did anyone watch the little video that goes with OP's article? There are a few very telling moments. Gestures, poses, and actions. There is a pose in a checkered shirt near the end that kind of seals the deal. Watch it. He really is a little gayling.

by Anonymousreply 61October 23, 2018 9:18 PM

That last pose is pretty gay

by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2018 9:23 PM

I have to admit that George and Charlotte are so cute they bring out my inner frau.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2018 9:23 PM

Well it’s nice that the Queen has someone to play jewelry dress up with.

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2018 9:23 PM

R61 we been knew!

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2018 9:24 PM

Thanks for pointing that out r60. Obviously Datalounge is the alternate reality lol.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2018 9:25 PM

Georgie Elliot

by Anonymousreply 67October 24, 2018 12:02 AM

British Polyamorous Pansexual Genderfluid icon

by Anonymousreply 68October 24, 2018 12:50 AM

[bold] BPPGIPG

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2018 12:51 AM

Not gay. Just English.

by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2018 12:55 AM

R70, William and Harry are both English, too, but didn't act like this when they were little. Really, if you haven't, check out the last pose in that video. I'm surprised he isn't moving his head side to side and saying, "Giiiiirrrllll".

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2018 3:32 AM

r52 = where do you live?

by Anonymousreply 72October 24, 2018 3:40 AM

Sneak preview: Prince George...on next season's Dancing with the Stars!

by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2018 5:58 AM

R72 Moscow.

JK I live in western Canada. My Mum was also a tall child and her parents' solution was to put her ballet lessons which she took until the week before she married.

by Anonymousreply 74October 24, 2018 2:43 PM

Prince George will make a fabulous monarch.

by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2018 10:55 PM

He's adorable and it seems like his dad is supportive of him taking classes.

by Anonymousreply 76October 24, 2018 11:11 PM

I can't believe how old-fashioned some of these answers are. If George is gay, he can marry a bloke and still have children via an appropriately vetted and aristocratic surrogate. As long as it's proved they are his genes in the kid (and no way is more provable from the outset than good old IVF) the succession is in good shape. In 20 years when the question arises, you'd hope this would all be OK. If they get rid of being head of the Church it would be a good start.

Not that I wouldn't like to see Charlotte on the throne.

by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2018 11:20 PM

r77 would English law/the Crown even allow such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 78October 24, 2018 11:22 PM

R78, William will be the Crown by that time.

by Anonymousreply 79October 25, 2018 1:10 AM

But William won't make the rules.

by Anonymousreply 80October 25, 2018 1:21 AM

He'll make some of the rules, just like the Queen is now. I guess it's more in how strictly the rules are followed and I don't think William is going to be a strict interpreter or follower even though he seems like a bit of a stick in the mud personality-wise.

by Anonymousreply 81October 25, 2018 2:21 AM

I wish I could have taken ballet. I look fabulous in tights.

by Anonymousreply 82October 25, 2018 2:26 AM

Come on, the kid is British, he was always going to seem a bit gay.

by Anonymousreply 83October 25, 2018 2:30 AM

British kids don't seem gay, just the grown guys who don't act like American testosteroned freaks. Little But, lil' George is supah-gay.

by Anonymousreply 84October 25, 2018 2:36 AM

[quote]If George is gay, he can marry a bloke and still have children via an appropriately vetted and aristocratic surrogate.

Nah. Kids under this scenario won't be the heirs to the throne. It will pass to Charlotte / her kids.

by Anonymousreply 85October 25, 2018 2:54 AM

The baby would be in the genetic line, R85, so why wouldn't it be the heir?

by Anonymousreply 86October 25, 2018 3:32 AM

More likely, if he is gay, he'll marry a woman who has agreed to have an heir and spare, simply to ensure proper hereditary protocol. That's basically surrogacy without technically using a surrogate.

This will happen about 20-25 years from now, and Charles could still be on the throne. I can't imagine a 90-year-old Charles saying a surrogate would be just fine for producing an heir.

by Anonymousreply 87October 25, 2018 3:50 AM

Cute kid. Hopefully his hairline survives in his 20's.

by Anonymousreply 88October 25, 2018 5:08 AM

He'll never be allowed officially out of the closet, but if we're right and he is gay... everyone will know anyway, by the time he takes the throne.

And certainly he'll be strongly encouraged to marry a woman and get the royal sperm into her somehow or another, marrying a man and using a surrogate will NOT be presented as an option. He may reign as a bachelor king if the monarchy survives that long, with Charlotte and her children as his heirs, he may have a long-term "best friend" or equerry whose real role is an open secret. But royalty is all about ancient traditions, and that means the child of an egg donor who's birthed by a surrogate isn't going to inherit the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 89October 25, 2018 6:00 AM

R89, have you met the adulterous, divorced Charles? Times change. Hell, look at the difference between Charles and Edward who had to give up the throne just to marry a divorcee. It'll probably be 50-60 years before King George takes the throne with his Prince Consort.

by Anonymousreply 90October 25, 2018 6:15 AM

R90 you think william will live for 50-60 more years? I give him 35-40 tops.

by Anonymousreply 91October 25, 2018 7:31 AM

R57 is right. William complained publically about George being loud and "jokingly" called him a monster a few times. During this time, the rumors were William regularly found excuses to be away from home because George's screaming drove him mad. When Charlotte was born, he made sure to tell everyone how quiet and easy she was. I think she'll stay his favorite.

by Anonymousreply 92October 25, 2018 8:46 AM

Funny how stories like this come out after stories like Princess George taking ballet classes. Quick! Butch him up! 5 years old and see? Already hunting grouse!

I hope he just observed from afar while doing some barre work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 25, 2018 9:29 AM

[quote] George is gay, he can marry a bloke and still have children via an appropriately vetted and aristocratic surrogate

Aristocrats and upper-class or rich people don’t generally become surrogates, R77. Surrogacy is draining on the body, carries potential health risks and you get jacked up with hormonal drugs. That’s why most rent-a-wombs come from lower classes.

by Anonymousreply 94October 25, 2018 9:32 AM

Diana would've loved having a gay grandson.

by Anonymousreply 95October 25, 2018 11:49 AM

I don't think he is gay, he's just polyamorous

by Anonymousreply 96October 25, 2018 4:04 PM

If a gay monarch had children via surrogate, the children couldn't inherit because they would be illegitimate. Even if he and his legally-married same-sex spouse adopted the children, they would be adoptees and therefore still ineligible to inherit the titles.

Look at Christopher Guest's family for a good example of how the whole thing works. His older brother Anthony was born before his parents married, so he couldn't inherit. Christopher did inherit the title of 5th Baron Hadon-Guest, but his son Thomas is adopted, so he can't inherit. Christopher's younger brother Nicholas is the heir-presumptive.

Biological, legitimate heirs inherit titles and crowns. A gay monarch could not have such an heir unless the rules defining legitimacy were changed.

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2018 4:26 PM

What if a gay monarch just went ahead and legally married a woman, solely for breeding purposes so the kids would be legitimate?

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2018 4:40 PM

r98 why would you need to be married?

by Anonymousreply 99October 25, 2018 4:46 PM

r99 they'd need to be married for their offspring to be legitimate and therefore eligible for the throne.

by Anonymousreply 100October 25, 2018 4:49 PM

Currently even those babies born to married couple who use their sperm and egg to them impregnate a carrier surrogate, can't inherit the monarchy or even noble titles in the UK. The archaic laws state the heir must be 'born from the body' of the wife of the heir/title holder to be able to inherit. That excludes children born via surrogacy even to married couples, even if biologically belonging to both.

One of the richer Marquesses, who's heir to a major UK dukedom, ran into this issue. He and his wife (the Nigerian Marchioness who's always in the fashion trades and Tatler) had their first son naturally, so they're set. But their 2nd son was born last year to a surrogate in California, using their sperm and egg; even though biologically and legitimately theirs he supposedly can't be in line for the Dukedom if something were to happen to his older brother.

by Anonymousreply 101October 25, 2018 4:53 PM

Adorable. What a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 102October 25, 2018 4:55 PM

That gay monarch would be just fine, R98. That's pretty much what James the I did. Gay as a goose, but married a proper Danish princess and begat seven legitimate heirs.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2018 4:57 PM

Stop! leave the wee bairn alone. He'll find his way to us in his own time.....

On another note, Savannah is going to be the wild one who gets all the others in trouble and does drugs in high school.

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2018 4:59 PM

Interesting, R101. I had never heard that about surrogates for married couples.

I wonder if the laws regarding aristocratic inheritance will have to change in the next few years to address gay heirs, surrogate or illegitimate heirs, and female heirs (right now it's unusual for a woman to be able to inherit her father's title--it almost always goes to a younger brother or male cousin).

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2018 4:59 PM

Is ballet even really a gay profession? It might seem really gay, but that doesn't necessarily mean there's a high percentage of gay men doing it. It's a highly athletic, competitive sport, actually.

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2018 5:38 PM

[quote]Is ballet even really a gay profession?

Surely you jest!

by Anonymousreply 107October 25, 2018 6:22 PM

R97, that reading of adoptees does not allow for the circumstance where a king might adopt his own genetic child. If the child is publicly "owned" by the crown prince/king, and is known to have his genetic material, then there's no sensible reason not to accept it as legitimate. It's just that laws haven't been made for these situations yet. But by the time George is birthin' babies you'd hope these contingencies would have been well and truly covered.

In any case, I didn't mean a surrogate-for-hire as such. I meant an eligible woman who was prepared to have the king's babies because her children would succeed to the throne. Don't tell me half the women of the British upper and middle classes wouldn't knock you down in the rush to do that. Her identity could even be acknowledged and she could be accommodated on the Estate to be near her children; she just wouldn't be his wife and he wouldn't be in the closet. That's assuming George does grow up to be gay and doesn't want to be closeted, which you'd hope by that time would be a wild anachronism (unless Trump and his ilk are about to take over the West).

by Anonymousreply 108November 5, 2018 12:55 PM

If a gay King had children with any woman he wasn't married to, the baby would be illegitimate and not entitled to the throne. Even if the King adopted the baby later, the child was born out of wedlock (as Christopher Guest's eldest brother was), and that's the material problem with the inheritance. If the King married his baby mama before the heir was born, the baby would be legitimate, but an openly gay King marrying a woman for the sole purpose of begetting legit heirs would be a PR disaster. PR is sort of the point of the Royal family, so that's a no-go.

It's possible they might change the law at some point to enable a gay heir to somehow breed a legitimate child, but they aren't likely to do it in next 50 years or so. The Windsors don't do anything quickly: Look how long it took them to give up on primogeniture, and the rest of the aristocracy still haven't given it up.

It's a nice fantasy, an openly gay heir to the throne (there's actually a quite readable romance novel about it, linked below), but in the real world, a gay George would have to stay closeted and breed himself a legitimate heir. It's practically his entire reason for existing himself, carrying on the family line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 5, 2018 8:32 PM

For all the reasons hashed out above, I agree that it's unlikely that a child born to a surrogate would inherit the throne.

However, I also have a hard time imagining Kate and William encouraging their son to stay in the closet. They seem too sophisticated, modern, and, above all, loving to ask him to do such a thing.

And isn't Kate's own brother, James Middleton, widely believed to be gay? If he is, notice how close he is to the rest of the Middletons ― they seem perfectly content for him to be a "confirmed bachelor;" there doesn't appear to be any pressure on him to marry a woman for the sake of appearances.

I think R89 has got it: George, if he really is gay, will be a bachelor king (perhaps with a longtime "companion"), and Charlotte's children will inherit.

by Anonymousreply 110November 5, 2018 10:21 PM

There's no butching this one up, R93. But he'll probably dig the fox hunting getup when the time comes.

Supposedly Carson Cressley is a dressage champion, so horsemanship and early flamboyance aren't in conflict or anything.

by Anonymousreply 111November 6, 2018 2:28 AM

R108, I think you are being wildly optimistic about the speed at which laws will change to accommodate a gay monarch. Why should they go to all that trouble, when he can just do what great-uncle Edward and every other gay royal or noble has done ever since Stonehenge was under construction.

And R110, is Kate's brother out of the closet? Or is he being "discrete" or "private"?

by Anonymousreply 112November 6, 2018 4:33 AM

I doubt Kate and William would have a problem with George being gay, but George will grow up to be leader of the Commonwealth, and some of those countries are quite conservative. I think the dynastic issue is more the problem with an openly gay monarch than private parental feelings.

We'll have an openly gay royal eventually, but it will be a younger sibling. The Royal Family will use the opportunity, as they did with the whole Meghan Markle business, to show how open-minded and progressive they are. Even though they're eternally 30 years behind the times.

by Anonymousreply 113November 6, 2018 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!