Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Titanic II to take sail in 2022; trace same route

What could go wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 4:41 AM

My destiny shall soon be fulfilled.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 4:10 AM

Put Leo and Kate on it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 4:10 AM

please board entire trump family

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 4:13 AM

Good news is with the ice caps melting there should be less icebergs that far south from the pole

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 4:14 AM

The owners/stockholders should be forced to retrace the same route of the Hindenburg., complete with cigarettes and lighters, just for historical inaccuracies.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 4:28 AM

I am so there.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 4:29 AM

I'm sure they'll have more lifeboats this time around.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 4:35 AM

I am guessing they will have some kind of ceremony around the area the original went down, right?

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 4:35 AM

Terrorist attack target

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 4:37 AM

Here is the menu from the last night as hosted by ... Hagrid's younger brother?

Could you do eleven courses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 4:39 AM

The route to the bottom of the goddamned ocean?!

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 4:40 AM

This is so stupid. So many people died and no matter how long ago, this is disrespectful. But much like Hollywood Sequels, it's another example of how we're now always looking backward and not forward.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 4:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!