Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

With the success of Halloween (2018)

Will Sigourney reprise Ripley?

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2018 7:14 PM

The success of Halloween has nothing to do with whether Weaver would do it. She indicated last year how excited she'd be to work on Neill Blomkamp's re- imagining of the Aliens follow up.

The question is more - with the success of Halloween, would Fox (now Disney) take a shot on this revised vision of the dying Alien series?

If it was just Fox, I'd think it's a maybe. But I don't know that Disney has much interest. Especially seeing the flop that was the new Predator.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 3:17 AM

R1–Arnold wasn’t in Predator, so who cares. Ripley coming back to Alien would be big.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 3:27 AM

JUST F&F THE BIPOLAR MOVIE MANIAC / REDUNDANT THREAD THIEF

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 3:30 AM

Back in the news!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2018 3:36 PM

This pretty much proves the Bipolar Movie Maniac is also the Redundant Thread Thief.

I mentioned the Weaver comeback news, which is TWO YEARS OLD, on one of its Halloween (2018) threads, so it had to start a whole, new thread on the same topic.

YOU ARE MENTAL, OP. Make friends with other patients in your facility and STAY OFF THE INTERNET.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2018 7:04 PM

Maybe Cameron should direct this.

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2018 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!