Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeanie Mai 'The Real' got played

All throughout their marriage, her husband said he didn't want any kids. He then proceeds to cheat on her and, voila, his new gf is about to give birth. Not only that, he waited 10 years to divorce Mai so he could get spousal support and half of her assets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 10:54 PM

He should teach a class. Savage!

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 3:00 AM

There really ought to be a way for someone NOT to have to pay support to a former spouse who does that.

It's one thing to be the person with money to capriciously dump someone. It's another for a calculating gold digger to plot to maintain a sham marriage until the gravy train arrives.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 3:03 AM

And he went back to a white woman. And he's giving her a baby too. That's gotta really hurt. Especially since she wanted kids with him.

Gotta suck!

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 3:11 AM

R3, he's white, himself!!

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 3:13 AM

It doesn't say that she has to pay spousal support. I thought spousal support was for someone who didn't work while they were married and who made a lot less. That would be criminal if she'd have to.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 3:31 AM

what a dick

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 6:29 AM

Jeanie WHO?

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 6:32 AM

He always looked gay af

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 6:34 AM

She asked the court to terminate the ability to award spousal support or leave the determination to her. In the end, she will wind up paying for him, his new wife and baby. Serves her right. She's made comments in the past about wanting to sleep with a black guy, but never marrying one. She's also color struck. Her illiterate mother claimed she was shocked when Jeannie was born because she was so much darker than either of her parents and her dad questioned her perternity. She married this guy to "improve" the bloodline and it backfired. 13 years of her life down the shitter. Bye, gurl. šŸ‘‹

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 6:34 AM

Improve her bloodline with that awg?

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 6:45 AM

[quote] she will wind up paying for him, his new wife and baby.

Spousal support ends when the recipient remarries. Did her ex marry the baby-momma? I had a friend who didn't want to marry her boyfriend because her spousal support would end.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 6:52 AM

I have always believed that people should marry what they're attracted too. I too found it odd that she periodically mentions her attraction to black men, but maybe she fell in love before she met the right one. Anyway, I do not think any of that means she deserves to be mistreated this way. I do remember her saying she had a pre-nup so thank goodness for that.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 7:12 AM

The ex has no plans to marry his baby-momma, so it looks like he will be milking that gravy train for the foreseeable future. Jeannie has some huge self-esteem issues, stemming from the extreme poverty she grew up in. She has said her father would eat food from public trash cans because they were so poor.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 7:29 AM

He's not even that hot. How did she ever get dickmatized and blindsided by that gayfaced awg?

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 7:35 AM

Oh, well.

She wanted a white guy, and she got a white guy. Enjoy!

Tee hee....

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 7:39 AM

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Stupid twat. Completely deserved.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 7:40 AM

Heā€™s always had that dad bod thing going on also, yuck! He must have a big dick, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 7:42 AM

I bet he never worked when he was with her or had one of those glorified titles.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 7:48 AM

Why did she marry a loser like that? He's fugly and she could get better. It doesn't sound like he has his own career. I hope she has a strong pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 7:53 AM

Because he's white, which is the gold standard and the only prerequisite for some minorities in choosing a mate.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 8:00 AM

R9 has to be from Sandra Rose. She doesn't seem bright enough to be from LSA.

Perternity matters dammit!!

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 8:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 10:44 PM

I'm curious what happened to Aisha Tyler's ex.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!