Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Great news for DL!

"Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 yrs to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind."

We're gonna live forever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 6:24 AM

Reminds me of leaving a job many years ago to move to a new city, several co-employess saying, "we're going to miss you" and my boss saying "yeah, you are such a smartass". I guess he was being sarcastic too.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 2:05 AM

As long as it does not go to far and become malicious I can see why it would be beneficial to health as it will be like an emotional release as opposed to keeping everything pent up .

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 2:08 AM

At a group training event a few years ago a woman I work with spilled her guts about how sarcastic some of her co-workers were and ran out of the room in tears. I have always been sarcastic as hell, but that made me try to rein it in a bit and "know my audience".

And to be honest, not sarcastic, I don't want or need to live 3 extra years.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 2:16 AM

You have a hot comeback, but you can't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 5:45 AM

There will be no time for sarcasm when we're being loaded into the "paddy wagons".

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 6:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!