Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sarah Silverman: Louis C.K. pulled masturbating move on me but I gave him consent

Louis C.K. whipped out his junk in front of Sarah Silverman, and masturbated in front of her -- but she was totally cool with it ... most of the time.

Yeah, we just said that. Sarah made the pretty startling reveal Monday on the 'Howard Stern Show' ... telling Howard about her early days in comedy with Louis. She says he asked if he could masturbate, and she told him, "F**k yeah, I want to see that!"

Sarah said there were times she told him no, and he would comply. She added they'd also go streaking together while "letting our freak flags fly."

She made a very important distinction, though, between herself and the women who accused him of sexual misconduct. Sarah says she and Louis were peers, on the same level as they were getting their starts -- unlike his accusers, over whom he had power in the biz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 8:14 PM

I like her, and good for her for being honest.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 6:09 PM

Will this trash ever just go the fuck away?

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 6:57 PM

Gross. He is gross, now she is gross.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 8:30 PM

She's wrong to think he treated her as a peer. Where are the male comics who were coming up at the same time whom he pestered to watch him jack off? Right. I believe her, though, that she didn't really give a flying fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 8:50 PM

Does he have a sexual fetish or is this supposed to be a comedy bit?

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 9:35 PM

He must have a ginger kielbasa to want to show it off like that. A small peen man isn't so anxious to whip it out for people.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 9:45 PM

Unless that’s the comedy bit

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 10:03 PM

R6 I used to watch his HBO show Louie and in one of the episodes he's naked and he jumps over his bed. I freeze-framed it and he has a vienna sausage.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 10:14 PM

Was she dating Jimmy Kimmel at the time?

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 10:15 PM

[quote] Sarah says she and Louis were peers, on the same level as they were getting their starts -- unlike his accusers, over whom he had power in the biz.

Power is irrelevant, so long as consenting adults.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2018 10:59 PM

R10 unpopular opinion but I agree with Hilary a hundred percent. I'm so tired of American womens self infantilization.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2018 11:01 PM

Are we sure she wasn't just having some fun with Stern?

That sounds a lot more like Silverman's act than a thing that actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2018 11:03 PM

He has a fetish and she is cool with it. Apparently, he didn't ask other women for permission. Those women aren't self-infantilizing.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2018 11:05 PM

R13 But see, that's the thing. He did ask them permission and they told him yes. Personally, I think his behavior is weird as fuck but they did tell him yes

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2018 11:12 PM

R14 "The New York Times has released a new report in which several women claim C.K. used his power in the comedy world to sexually harass and intimidate them. The report details the accounts of five women, spanning the mid-’90s to 2005. Each woman recounts startlingly similar situations in which C.K., an established comedian, either asked them to watch him masturbate or forced them to do so."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2018 11:18 PM

My understanding was that with some he just whipped it out and started doing it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 7:50 PM

She’s sick in the head.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!