Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was the last lie you told?

Yesterday I was invited to some picnic by my friend but I told her I have some urgent family business to attend to - that was my codename for sitting in front of TV all day long while eating frozen strudel.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 4:39 AM

Told my mother I had a meeting with lawyers and agents in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 4:28 PM

Told a guy on Grindr I was 26 (when I'm really 28).

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 4:39 PM

I'm fine.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 4:43 PM

R3, beat me to it.

Specifically, I was talking to my mom who is worried about me.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 4:45 PM

Yeah, the “I’m busy” lie is so common, it shouldn’t even be a lie.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 4:45 PM

Almost every time my mom calls me. She’s very chatty, and an hour into the conversation I usually remember that I have to urgently pick up my dry cleaning, or run to the grocery store, or get dinner with a friend....

I love my mom, and i enjoy talking to her, but since she retired last year, she’s just bored and calls for daily 2 hour chats. Some of us have jobs and need to relax after work.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 4:55 PM

That I was sorry to hear someone I went to school with had passed. The guy was a true fucck wad and Earth is a better place now that his trashy ass is gone

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 4:59 PM

8" thick

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 5:07 PM

I don’t want to hear from you anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 5:49 PM

that i couldn't find my cell phone......(it's old tiny and black) the phone i mean....

i have friends that are cheapskates about using their stupid land line phone.....it has always annoyed me.

they wanted me to call them back. gee, i can't find my phone.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 1:08 AM

I needed some advice from a pharmaceutical company, so I just pretended to be my dad (who is a doctor) and spoke to the physician line. It was really helpful. They should just make the info available to the public. The FDA inserts have a shitload of info but misses a few important things. I actually knew more than the rep too... I was citing a study that was recently published and they really didn't understand it. But then again, I have a vested interested in the topic given my health issue that was being discussed.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 1:13 AM

OP, you're a bitch for hogging all that strudel and not sharing with the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 1:43 AM

That “you shouldn’t worry, it’s an easy mistake to make”. No, you should actually feel terribly ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 4:00 AM

I love you.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 4:15 AM

A Client asked how many times I had done a specific type of project and I said over 200 when it's more like 50.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 4:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!