Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Top 10 Most Gripping Handjobs on Screen

Did your favorites make the cut? Or were they uncut?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 1:23 PM

I've never had anyone bring me to climax with just a hand job, but I know that is off topic

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 1:59 PM

When Matt Lauer asked Donald Trump questions during the 2016 debate.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 3:34 PM

How could they forget about that iconic scene from 1900 where De Niro and Depardieu simultaneously receive handjobs (and De Niro touches Depardieu's dick for a moment).

Or that funny handjob scene from Scary Movie 2 where Anna Faris gives Christopher Masterson one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 3:41 PM

Hetero hand jobs. YAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 5:45 PM

Good thread, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 6:17 PM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 6:57 PM

QAF American version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 10:12 PM

R7 - I prefer this to that still pic . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 1:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!