Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ozzy Osbourne gets horrible staph infection, yeah I know none of you cunts cares for Ozzy...

...but have any of you ever had a deadly staph infection. They are a nightmare to get rid of once you have them. And I fucking hate shaking people's hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2018 6:56 AM

Heavy doses of Niacin and Oil of Oregano are the cure.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2018 6:37 AM

I had staph once. My doc was useless, everything he gave me did nothing. The infection would not clear. After 5 months trying different shit I finally tried turmeric with piperine which is known for clearing up infections, that was the only thing that cleared it up.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2018 11:03 AM

You can get that from shaking hands?

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2018 11:09 AM

I had a staph infection once. No medicine the doctors gave me worked. So I prayed and prayed and drank a lot of water. Within a week I was cured.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2018 11:13 AM

So what was it, r4, the praying or the water?

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 11:15 AM

r5, well, come on, we know it wasn't the praying. The water was probably run-off from a factory farm and so teeming with high dosage antibiotics.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 11:17 AM

[quote] The digit got larger overnight until it was 10 times bigger than usual.

Good God how these celebrities love to exaggerate. Of course it wasn't 10 times bigger than usual. That would have made the thumb bigger than his entire hand. I seriously doubt it was even 2 times larger than usual.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 11:18 AM

I like Ozzy and Sabbath, and I've suffered two, horrible staph infections from the gym and later, medical treatment.

All you can do is take the antibiotics and drain that nasty shit. HORRENDOUS.

I hope it doesn't stop Ozzy performing during the Season of the Witch. He must make most of his money in October!

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 4:55 PM

How do you know you have a staph infection? What does it look like? What are the effects?

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 6:01 PM

Did he get it biting off another bat’s head?

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2018 6:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2018 8:42 PM

I hate to think what parts of Sharon he came in contact with to catch staph.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2018 9:06 PM

Staph infection of the finger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2018 9:34 PM

Ewwwww.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2018 11:31 PM

Please explain

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 6:06 AM

How in gods name do you avoid getting staph??

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2018 11:40 AM

“Staph is No Laugh”

Remember when Rosie got an infection and insisted on making it the subject of a cover shot for her Rosie magazine and all hell broke loose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2018 11:50 AM

Staph is everywhere. It is on every inch of our bodies. Deadly strains get into our blood and then causes all kinds of damage, boils, infections. They enter through skin to skin contact. Lets say someone has a boil on their stomach, it rubs against your ass, then you have a staph infection on your ass. Pretty scary stuff.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 11:59 AM

They also enter your blood through nicks, cuts, breaks or scratches on your body. It can easily turn into flesh eating disease.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2018 12:02 PM

Here is a good site to read. Many strains are resistant to antibiotics. So you can be infected for months or years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 12:09 PM

Staph is huge in your nose. So if someone is rimming you and rubs their nose directly into your ass hole or buttocks, the staph can infect you and cause boils or flesh eating disease down there. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 12:12 PM

More staph info. Gross!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 12:43 PM

I had a staph infection once. The medicine my doctor gave me did nothing. And then, after months of being treated by western medicine, I died.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2018 4:11 PM

[quote] Staph is huge in your nose. So if someone is rimming you and rubs their nose directly into your ass hole or buttocks, the staph can infect you and cause boils or flesh eating disease down there.

Flesh eating disease is a strep infection, not a staph infection.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 4:13 PM

R24 Fuck you. Staph also causes it! And staph is in 30% of the populations nose at all times.

From WebMD Causes of Necrotizing Fasciitis Necrotizing fasciitis is commonly caused by group A Streptococcus (GAS) bacteria. That's the same type of bacteria that causes strep throat. However, several types of bacteria, such as staphylococcus and others, have also been associated with the disease.

Necrotizing fasciitis occurs when such bacteria infect the superficial fascia, a layer of connective tissue below the skin.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 7:58 PM

If you don't want to get staph don't ever go into a nursing home to visit anyone if you have any sort of open scratch on your exposed body. Those places are hot beds of staph infections. I had an old friend who had to do physical rehab in a nursing home for 20 days and every time I'd go there to visit I'd notice several doors closed with "NO ADMITTANCE" signs on them. I asked one of the nurses tending to him what was going on there and she said "oh those are all staph infections - they have to remove the other resident out of the room and isolate the resident with the staph infection until it's cured - it's a constant thing".

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 8:33 PM

Although necrotizing fasciitis may be caused by an infection with one or more than one bacterium, in most cases, the term flesh-eating bacteria has been applied to describe infections caused by the bacterium known as Streptococcus pyogenes

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2018 12:19 AM

Wash your hands, dry thoroughly & apply a good bandaid to any cuts. You can use the bandaids that have an antiseptic on the cotton, or just a regular, non antiseptic bandaid. Washing it and covering it up is the most important thing.

by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2018 12:24 AM

[quote] I had a staph infection once. No medicine the doctors gave me worked. So I prayed and prayed and drank a lot of water. Within a week I was cured.

Who did you pray to, precious? Sauron? Jesus? Mary? Asclepius? Pazuzu? St. Agrippina of Mineo?

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2018 12:34 AM

From the article: "He showed it to his wife and manager, Sharon..."

I thought she filed for divorce a coupla years ago?

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2018 3:23 AM

I'm glad they caught it in time, I love Ozzy. Their show was freaking hilarious, I still have the dvd's.

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2018 3:29 AM

I hated Sharon at first but like a yeast infection she does grow on you. She can be really funny. I love how tough she is.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2018 8:47 AM

Staph bump

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2018 6:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!