Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brother Nature Kelvin Peña‘s old Tweets come back to Haunt him

Deer Whisperer Brother Nature's Old Tweets Resurface, Reveal Rampant Racism

Viral sensation and self-proclaimed deer whisperer, "Brother Nature," started trending this weekend for all the wrong reasons -- old and incredibly vile tweets ... which invoked names like Jay-Z and Chris Brown.

20-year-old Kelvin Peña quickly turned his Twitter account to private Sunday, after people started re-posting screenshots of his old tweets from 2011 and 2012 ... many of which were racist, sexist and anti-Semitic. It's unclear what might've sparked the deep Twitter dive.

Nonetheless, what was revealed was quite disturbing. One such tweet said "Jay Z look like a monkey." Another one said ... "when I grow up I wanna be like Chris Brown. So if my girlfriend tried to look through my phone while driving I can choke and punch her :D".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2019 4:18 AM

According to the linked story, he's 20 years old, and those tweets are from 2011 and 2012. So he was basically a kid when he wrote them. They're still pretty awful, but I don't think a young guy should be ruined for stuff he wrote when he was a kid. Instead of turning his account private, he needs to just step up and apologize for being ignorant. I'm willing to give animal lovers a chance, for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2018 8:32 PM

This is what it’s come to?

He was 12

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2018 8:38 PM

Why did he have a twitter when he was 13/14?

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2018 8:42 PM

Look, what brother nature tweeted as a 12/14 year old is worry (especially as he is someone of colour), but a lot of this outrage is performative, as especially as you can't seem to cancel a 40+ year old man who was says slavery was a choice and openly supports a racist President

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2018 9:30 PM

R4 just had to make this the fault of a successful black man...

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2018 9:43 PM

We all know what he wrote is wrong.

Jay-Z looks like a camel.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2018 9:51 PM

I like him but the Canela memes are helping me get through this Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2018 9:56 PM

So he was a dumbass in seventh grade? FFS!

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2018 9:58 PM

News flash: most everyone says dumbass stuff at twelve years old.

I've evolved from the person I was at twenty five so I'm going to give this guy the benefit if the doubt that he's a better, more mature person at twenty.

Now, if he'd been thirty five or forty (or older) saying this shit? Naw, man. Nothing for him.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2018 10:02 PM

😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2018 10:12 PM

Lol

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2018 10:15 PM

Cute papi. I’ll forgive him if he lets me fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2018 11:23 PM

I agree if he could just say he was young and stupid and talk about how he has changed I'd be willing to give him another chance. At that age you can still be heavily influenced by the adults around you. I've known people who were shitty kids and grew up to be okay adults.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2018 11:38 PM

I have no idea who this guy is, but seriously, he was TWELVE. Remember being twelve?

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2018 2:41 AM

When my great grandfather was 12, he was fighting the Germans in World War II.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2018 3:14 AM

He’s a person of color

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2018 3:34 AM

He’s good looking and straight so of course Datalounge is on his side.

Imagine the reaction here if he was fat and openly gay....

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2018 3:39 AM

He's an animal lover. His videos are based on him trying to connect with animals. I have absolutely no idea about his sexuality. Gay, straight, bi, if you look out for animals, I'm inclined to like you. He shouldn't be feeding them crackers, but hopefully, someone will teach him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2018 3:44 AM

BTW, to elaborate, if you're going to feed deer, feed them carrots or apple slices, not crackers. If you feel the need to feed ducks and geese, again, don't feed them bread or crackers: you should be able to get duck feed from a farm store.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2018 3:48 AM

He’s cool

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2018 11:21 AM

I don't know why people don't delete their old tweets. It's easy to do. Maybe they think it'll draw more attention to what they said if they delete it, but it still seems like it would be worth doing, especially if you were a dipshit 12-year-old being racist as fuck back then.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2018 11:26 AM

In actuality he probably still thinks the same way. He's just gotten enough experience to know that he can't say those kind of things in public anymore.

I trust so few people (even people I've known for decades) to be decent honest people. It takes a long time to get to know someone well enough to know how their inner mind works. I know 5 people I can 100% trust to be good people. Everyone else is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2018 11:51 AM

Paranoid much?

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2018 12:14 PM

Never heard of this guy but is it racist to say that Jay z is ugly and Chris Brown has hit women?

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2018 12:25 PM

It’s mean

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2018 12:58 PM

Racist Person of Colour: Excuse, rationalize, ignore.

Racist White Person: Unending venom, bile, condemnation.

Jew-hating White or Person of Colour: Well, what can one do *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2018 1:06 PM

[QUOTE]If you feel the need to feed ducks and geese, again, don't feed them bread or crackers: you should be able to get duck feed from a farm store.

Anyone have a duck feed coupon I can use?

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2018 1:16 PM

I love deer

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2018 11:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2018 11:28 PM

Those are vile, but 12 is so young and impressionable that I'd give him a pass if he has actually changed (not that I know or care who this guy is anyway).

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2018 11:40 PM

[quote]Never heard of this guy but is it racist to say that Jay z is ugly and Chris Brown has hit women?

Do you not know the implications of comparing a black person to a monkey? If you read the link, he also talks about "coons" and posts a "Heil Htler" like the best of edgelords. The Chris Brown one doesn't seem racist, just misogynistic, but the headline focuses on racism.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2018 11:46 PM

I believe he has been only feeding the deer fruit, vegetables and deer corn once someone explained to him you can’t feed them just anything.

I think this poses a question on how/when we should forgive public figures. He was 12, clearly had an edge lord complex like most 12 year olds on social media, but has grown up to do good and started a charity that focuses on feeding those who can’t feed themselves. I don’t think it’s fair to “cancel” someone whose grown up since then over some dumb tweets when he was 12.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2018 11:49 PM

R31 I didn’t actually open the link and read the article and yes, I do get where comparing a black person to a monkey is racist. But I do think Jay Z is one of the ugliest sex symbols we have. He’s up there with with SJP, Owen Wilson and Gerard Depardeiu for sure.

A couple of years ago I had a biology professor tell the class, “before you ask, NO, Black People are NOT more closely related to apes than white people.” I was shocked. Especially since the student body was largely of color. I asked him about him about it and he said that he was asked this question without fail every year.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2018 2:10 AM

Jay Z is not a sex symbol

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2018 2:18 AM

Who is uglier, Jay Z or Zozia Mamet?

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2018 3:25 AM

Can we please stop making people happen? Seriously. I'm over it.

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2018 3:30 AM

Can we still say Sarah J Parker looks like a horse?

by Anonymousreply 37October 23, 2018 3:36 AM

Anteater

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2019 3:47 AM

He was a 12 year old trolling for attention....we all were doing and saying stuff at 12 to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2019 4:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!