Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who were the rapiest figures in pop culture, here are a few

Pepé Le Pew: Jesus Christ that poor female skunk he was always trying to rape, even as a kid I was like: that ain't right Pill Cosby: Retroactively speaking we now know he was drugging these girls for decades, you can never watch anything of his without thinking he is a bad rapist Bill Clinton: We all know the stories of hundreds of girls he raped or abused but then had it covered up, pretty sickening

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2018 6:33 PM

Jeff Dahmer, as long as theys dead and then he'd cut off the head and eat the body. Mmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2018 9:44 AM

#MoiAussi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2018 4:46 PM

I don’t believe Bill Clinton is a rapist.

I do believe that Brittany Spears was popular with pedos...& used to groom children. Just like Arianna Grande today.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2018 4:59 PM

Pepe LePew did not go after female skunks.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2018 5:38 PM

Rhett Butler.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2018 5:03 AM

Bill Clinton had consensual relationships.

Trump has 19 credible accusations of sexual assault and 1 actionable rape against a 13 year old.

Come on comrade, do a better job.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2018 5:35 AM

Pepe Le Pew stalked CATS not skunks

The cat got a white stripe of paint on her back - and here come Pepe.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2018 5:56 AM

Larry Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2018 9:33 AM

This thread was created simply to drop in Bill Clinton's name.

Oh look at the clock! Time for borscht!

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2018 10:04 AM

Anytime somebody writes something critical of the Clintons, they're working for Russia? Boy, DL is a weird place.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2018 10:09 AM

Fuck that's getting tiresome. At this point I'd almost rather have an entire battery farm of Russian trolls than the few idiots here who obsess them.

Trump is a rapey friend and enabler of paedos, Bill Clinton was a sleaze but as far as I know the sex was 1.With adults, 2.Not illegally trafficked, 3. Consensual.

Anyway, are polllies really part of pop culture now? Ok, Dump is but he's a "reality" character and notorious scamster, not a politician.

Real pop culture- Is there a Timberlake song that's not celebrating dumb sexism and boofheaded coercion? Boy bitching about women because he's trying to convince other boys he's all grown up and extremely heterosexual. Flaccid little Disney twerp.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2018 10:19 AM

"Flaccid little Disney twerp."

That is the best description of JT ever. His pop culture relevance has always been undeserved.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2018 1:21 AM

[quote]Pepé Le Pew: Jesus Christ that poor female skunk he was always trying to rape, even as a kid I was like: that ain't right

Wow, so I wasn't the only one?! Even as a little kid with zero exposure to or awareness of sex, those stupid cartoons gave me an uncomfortable creepy feeling, and I would always change the channel whenever they came on. Just goes to show that even innocent kids have inbuilt intuition telling them when something isn't right

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2018 1:56 AM

R10 “working with” / “brainwashed by”...meh. Same dif.

Midterm madness...expect trolls to amp up exponentially

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2018 1:59 AM

R3 is stupid and can't spell.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2018 3:04 AM

You can add me to the group that was really bothered by Peppe Lepeu. What sickos created and wrote for that perv?

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2018 3:18 AM

Rape culture was huge in every decade up until about the mid 60s. That's when things started shifting a little bit. But things are still really bad in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2018 9:18 AM

In the stupid-yet-fun movie "Kingsmen: The Secret Service" (2014), a beautiful Swedish princess is kidnapped. When the heroic titular secret service agent kills all the bad buys, he finds the princess in her prison cell, and she offers him "anything" to get out of there. He accepts and presumably fucks the desperate woman, even though the bad guys are already dead and there's nothing stopping him from just rescuing her like the gentleman he's supposedly been trained to be.

In the absolutely godawful sequel "Kingsmen: The Golden Circle", apparently the writers belatedly realized there was a problem with his conduct, so they had him spend the whole film whining that he didn't really want to marry her and stop being a secret agent, even though he loved her. They retroactively tried to turn a near-rape situation into true love, but just so you know that wasn't the worst thing about that movie. Far from it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2018 6:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!