Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Gay Man MeToos Cory Booker

Currently, the accuser is anonymous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335November 11, 2018 9:15 PM

That sounds like a story from Nifty.

"Liberal in principal" is the line that makes my BS detector go off. Loudly.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2018 3:30 AM

The second line of the second paragraph sums it up well.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2018 3:33 AM

Voted Democrat until the 2016 election=he's a Trump lover.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2018 3:51 AM

Bullshit revenge for Kavanaugh (which was real). Nice touch, making the "victim" a gay guy, Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2018 3:58 AM

WE MUST BELIEVE VICTIMS!!!1!!!

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2018 4:01 AM

R5 here, I was just being a dick but, is this from a legit source, or just BS? I actually would like to know.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2018 4:02 AM

build that wall with russia

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2018 4:04 AM

Mitch McConnell finger banged me in an Arby's parking a lot in 1997

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2018 4:06 AM

The unnecessary attack on Alyssa Milano and the subtle raging against "PC culture" read like total RWNJ/MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2018 4:08 AM

Let's start complaining about being "religiously correct"

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2018 4:10 AM

Hmmmm. post on Twitter from.a brand new account, yet SOMEHOW, the OP has managed to find it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2018 4:15 AM

[quote]Mitch McConnell finger banged me in an Arby's parking a lot in 1997

Better you than me.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2018 4:17 AM

Some desperate woman metoo's Corey Booker

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2018 4:17 AM

r11, it's being reported on conservative blogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2018 4:20 AM

this person sounds very well versed like he might be a lawyer or something

the bigger question is....

What kind of underwear was Cory Booker wearing...boxers, briefs or jockstrap?

Was he soft or hard and was he cut or uncut, smooth or hairy crotch?

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2018 4:21 AM

Black men have needs!

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2018 4:22 AM

russian trolls

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2018 4:24 AM

R6, It's just some random person on twitter claiming it. How did anyone even find this guy's tweet?

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2018 4:25 AM

because they're a russian troll

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2018 4:27 AM

R8 To be fair, he probably mistook you for a roast beef combo.

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2018 4:28 AM

Chuck Grassley went down on me once at a Fatburger in the bad part of town

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2018 4:28 AM

Cory Booker is so handsome. I can see gay men and women sexually harassing him; he’s gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2018 4:30 AM

"Chuck Grassley went down on me once at a Fatburger in the bad part of town."

Is Fatburger descriptive of Grassley?

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2018 4:31 AM

Ver is evedens?

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2018 4:39 AM

Men don’t do this to other men. Just randomly forcing himself on guys in a bathroom? Not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2018 4:46 AM

Sounds believable

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2018 4:47 AM

I've had it done to me, r25. The guy was hot and I was drunk, so I went along with it. No harm, no foul.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2018 4:48 AM

When I was interning for him, Cockgobbler Aaron Schock and I would gobble each other's cocks on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2018 4:53 AM

Yawn. Wake me up when this is anything more than a troll smear campaign.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2018 4:57 AM

If you Google Booker, this allegation is what comes up first. It'll gain traction by tomorrow... how will he react? Will he take a page from the repugs playbook, and demand finite evidence? Or will he stand by his beliefs and see himself unfit for the office of senator, and step down? His words regarding believing victims of sexual assault were strong during the Kavanaugh hearings.

One thing I hated about the dems during the bk hearings was touting that every victim should be BELIEVED, not heard but believed. I knew that verbiage would come back to bite someone in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2018 4:59 AM

I spoke too soon. I didn’t see that they interacted earlier and the victim was gay. Probably an obvious bottom hanging on Booker’s every word in that meeting.

Upon further inspection, the story is more plausible than I initially thought. Now I can see why Booker might have assumed he had the all-clear for a quick afternoon blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2018 5:00 AM

No real name on the account and the person just joined this month? I can't believe anyone would believe this (just like I didn't believe all of those rogue White House accounts last year, although I wanted to).

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2018 5:00 AM

I think the words that were used most were "believe women". This is a gay man accusing Booker. It'll be interesting watching this play out. Booker will have to address the gay rumors/his sexuality in public again.

R32, Blasey Ford initially didn't want her name out there either. We'll see how this goes I guess. Like everything else these days, I'm sure the accuser's name will be leaked at some point.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2018 5:02 AM

This allegation will definitely make major news. Accusing someone, someone high profile, and especially a politician in today's climate is very serious.

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2018 5:07 AM

This is so obviously a plant and was done to give Republicans another cudgel to use immediately before the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2018 5:14 AM

The story sounds credible, but he lost me at the Alyssa Milano mention. I'm no fan of Milano's, but those who don't want to be judged shouldn't judge others. "C-list actress Alyssa Milano" - that's his opinion. (Mine too, but that's not the point!). Why is she less credible than him? It's obviously his belief. He's just inviting more grief for himself.

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2018 5:14 AM

C-list? He was being generous. 😂

by Anonymousreply 37October 21, 2018 5:16 AM

If Booker is gay or bisexual, and denies it despite our conjecture of his sexuality, will he still win?

If some other male comes forward with sexual stories after his denial, what happens?

This is obviously a political hit job, but the realpolitik implications are important.

by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2018 5:18 AM

[Quote] This is so obviously a plant and was done to give Republicans another cudgel to use immediately before the midterms.

I agree with you, but that was the repigs sentiment regarding Democrats and Dr. Ford. It's always them against us. It makes me sad, where we are as a country right now.

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2018 5:19 AM

This is the October surprise that Repubs announced last month?

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2018 5:20 AM

Not to belittle his obviously traumatic experience - how many of us here on DL would have dropped to our knees in a second - and his presumption that Booker is straight only make it all that much hotter.

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2018 5:21 AM

[QUOTE]This is the October surprise that Repubs announced last month?

Like this is going to help Republicans keep congress? Who gives a shit about Cory Booker in the grand scheme of things?

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2018 5:22 AM

What will help repugs keep their majority in Congress is how Democrats and Booker respond to this allegation. They stand the chance of sounding very hypocritical or coming off as frauds if they don't address this carefully. Especially if more people come out against CB.

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2018 5:28 AM

He said he’s contacted an attorney. We’ll see if they go through any type of legal action.

by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2018 5:31 AM

If Michael Avenatti turns up as the attorney in this case, I'm moving to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2018 5:33 AM

I Googled Booker and this didn’t come up. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2018 5:33 AM

Without a name behind it this is just nothing.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2018 5:35 AM

They created their account this month. This has the filthy repubs signature all over it.

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2018 5:37 AM

I just googled him too and at the very top of the page under top stories is a link to the Citizen Truth(?) website that has the story. I've never heard of citizen truth so I didn't click on it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2018 5:38 AM

I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2018 5:38 AM

I liked at one point, a lot actually. Now I don't. I do think he's gay. My problem with him now is that I think he's fake. He's just not a genuine person. That said, something seems really off about this story. This reeks of a conservative scheme.

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2018 5:41 AM

So all it takes now is an anonymous post on Twitter? People saying here that it is credible are either trolls or idiots.

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2018 5:43 AM

He's obviously gay so maybe. The person needs to come forward though, not just anonymously if they want to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2018 5:43 AM

Like someone said above, the alleged victim said he has contacted an attorney. If legit charges are brought, I'll take the accuser's word and will expect some kind of investigation into this.

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2018 5:46 AM

We should all afford Booker's accuser the same respect we granted Ford.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2018 5:47 AM

The Republicans were ready to flush Christine Blasey Ford’s accusations straight down the toilet if she didn’t come forward and testify. The Booker accuser should face the same level of scrutiny. Come forward, and there better be info corroborating yours and Booker’s attendance of that meeting to start.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2018 5:48 AM

What R56 said. Democrats should ask for an FBI investigation.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2018 5:49 AM

[quote] So all it takes now is an anonymous post on Twitter? People saying here that it is credible are either trolls or idiots.

I actually agree but who are we kidding. Ford was labeled as credible even before her identity was leaked.

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2018 5:49 AM

We all knew that someday Booker's male dalliances would catch up to him.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2018 5:52 AM

The accuser says he has photos of him and Booker at the event.

I believe if this guy wants his identity withheld, he has that right. If his name leaks.. well i guess that seems to be the norm.

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2018 5:52 AM

Ford did more than post anonymously on Twitter before her identity was leaked, R58. And to think, I used to be a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2018 5:53 AM

[quote]Ford was labeled as credible even before her identity was leaked.

Ford first contacted her congresswoman Anna Eshoo, then Ashoo contacted Feinstein.

This anonymous person supposedly contacted Ronan Farrow, then posted on Twitter.

NOT THE SAME.

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2018 5:53 AM

Block R60 and at least 12 posts disappear. There is one disingenuous troll pushing this narrative here. I should have FF'ed it before blocking it.

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2018 5:57 AM

This anonymous complaint may have been written by Mitch McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2018 5:57 AM

Thanks, R63.

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2018 5:58 AM

[QUOTE]This anonymous complaint may have been written by Mitch McConnell.

I think the Senatrice’s pen would be more suitable for this task.

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2018 6:00 AM

[quote]WE MUST BELIEVE VICTIMS!!!1!!!

[quote]R5 here, I was just being a dick but, is this from a legit source, or just BS? I actually would like to know.

[quote]I've had it done to me, r25. The guy was hot and I was drunk, so I went along with it. No harm, no foul.

[quote]If you Google Booker, this allegation is what comes up first. It'll gain traction by tomorrow... how will he react? Will he take a page from the repugs playbook, and demand finite evidence? Or will he stand by his beliefs and see himself unfit for the office of senator, and step down? His words regarding believing victims of sexual assault were strong during the Kavanaugh hearings.

[quote]One thing I hated about the dems during the bk hearings was touting that every victim should be BELIEVED, not heard but believed. I knew that verbiage would come back to bite someone in the ass.

[quote]I think the words that were used most were "believe women". This is a gay man accusing Booker. It'll be interesting watching this play out. Booker will have to address the gay rumors/his sexuality in public again.

[quote]R32, Blasey Ford initially didn't want her name out there either. We'll see how this goes I guess. Like everything else these days, I'm sure the accuser's name will be leaked at some point.

[quote]This allegation will definitely make major news. Accusing someone, someone high profile, and especially a politician in today's climate is very serious.

-- This is so obviously a plant and was done to give Republicans another cudgel to use immediately before the midterms.

[quote]I agree with you, but that was the repigs sentiment regarding Democrats and Dr. Ford. It's always them against us. It makes me sad, where we are as a country right now. BREAKING: Gay Man MeToos Cory Booker

[quote]What will help repugs keep their majority in Congress is how Democrats and Booker respond to this allegation. They stand the chance of sounding very hypocritical or coming off as frauds if they don't address this carefully. Especially if more people come out against CB.

[quote]If Michael Avenatti turns up as the attorney in this case, I'm moving to Canada.

[quote]I just googled him too and at the very top of the page under top stories is a link to the Citizen Truth(?) website that has the story. I've never heard of citizen truth so I didn't click on it.

[quote]Like someone said above, the alleged victim said he has contacted an attorney. If legit charges are brought, I'll take the accuser's word and will expect some kind of investigation into this.

[quote]The accuser says he has photos of him and Booker at the event.

[quote]I believe if this guy wants his identity withheld, he has that right. If his name leaks.. well i guess that seems to be the norm.

Can we get better trolls?

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2018 6:01 AM

[quote] Who gives a shit about Cory Booker in the grand scheme of things?

Don't look at me... I have ZERO interest in running! Well, maybe a bit more than zero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2018 6:03 AM

‪Wait — so he was 16 when this happened? That means he was 13 when he was previously “fired” from a job. Huh??? And he’s s liberal who voted Dem except in 2016? So he voted for Trump? Sorry, this story has holes. The lines that supposedly came out of Booker’s mouth are LAUGHABLE.

If this story was posted on DL, we’d be saying 0/10.

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2018 6:05 AM

Where did you see his age, R69?

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2018 6:07 AM

[quote]If this story was posted on DL, we’d be saying 0/10.

Agree.

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2018 6:22 AM

He doesn’t say his age anywhere, R69. He says he’s voted since he was 18, that’s the only time he mentions age. He’s also contacted Ronan Farrow on the advice of his attorney but Ronan doesn’t seem to be interested.

by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2018 6:23 AM

For the sake of argument, let's say his story is true. My reaction is ... really??? He was traumatized and had to go thru years of therapy? I'm sure there were many other factors for needing the therapy.

All men are pigs. Gay men just get away with it more when within their own community. If true, shame on Booker for being so stupid and careless. But I believe Blasy-Ford 100%, and I believe her trauma was real. She thought her life was at stake. If what this guy claims is true, I don't think it's that big a deal.

But if Booker is guilty of being a hypocrite, he deserves what's coming.

by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2018 6:26 AM

[R11] and [R49], your posts got me curious, so I Googled "Citizen Truth" and first looked at the Media Bias/Fact Check site to determine if it was safe to move on. They state "Story selection in general favors the left; however, there are some right wing perspectives presented. Editorially, the majority of opinions favor the left." The Citizen Truth site itself does seem to bear that out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2018 6:28 AM

^^ Sorry [R11], I meant [R14] in my post.

by Anonymousreply 75October 21, 2018 6:31 AM

I did err on his age — he doesn’t make that clear.

Still, those alleged Booker lines: “Being a hero is a serious turn on.” “ The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.” Then When Booker grabs this guy’s dick through his jeans, the gu6 says “What is hapoening?”

I mean, REALLY??? Who believes this shit??? And in this very public place, with a single occupancy bathroom— Booker knocks at the door and says “Hey.” L,MAO!!!

My God. Nifty wouldn’t accept crap like this.

Then Cory forces his way in. Yeah, ok.

by Anonymousreply 76October 21, 2018 6:50 AM

R56 has it right. Let's see your face. Anyone can contact a lawyer, bfd. Even if true, it sounds like some ho selling his soul for a buck. EST for a payday. How much did they pay you?

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2018 7:01 AM

There also has to be a reason Ronan Farrow didn’t get back to this storyteller. I do not believe Farrow ignored this because Booker is a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2018 7:03 AM

FWIW, Booker is NOT running in 2018

His term is not up until 2019

by Anonymousreply 79October 21, 2018 7:09 AM

He says he's just some lower class schmuck, yet his writing style belies education and articulation. Don't believe it for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 80October 21, 2018 7:17 AM

How is a photo with Booker proof that the whole thing happened? Booker takes dozens of selfies at every event with all sorts of people. Doesn't mean he molested all of them. Hell, I can prove I've been to his events- so what? That's all this guy has? Ford took a polygraph and passed.

THIS is why women don't come forward with allegations. Shit like this happens. Now people are trying to ruin the reputation of a decent man because he called out Kavanaugh. I'm no Hillary fan, but she was right- these people are deplorables. There is no better word.

I don't believe any sitting politician would be stupid enough to do something like this- especially not Booker. Except, ironically enough, the President.

by Anonymousreply 81October 21, 2018 8:11 AM

Yawn. More lies from the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2018 8:21 AM

smells like repub bullshit to me

how dare they besmirch mr booker, a good and brilliant man.

fukin bastards ! screams of lee Atwater

by Anonymousreply 83October 21, 2018 8:56 AM

Let's be like Republicans now... even if this guy comes forward with Booker's cum dripping out of his hole and a rape kit, it's FAKE NEWS!!!

by Anonymousreply 84October 21, 2018 8:58 AM

Only two or three scummy right-wing rags are going with the 'story'...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 21, 2018 9:05 AM

they must feel cory is a big threat

to make up such ridic bs about the honorable man.

by Anonymousreply 86October 21, 2018 9:59 AM

It could very well be bullshit, but let's face it - if it was accusing a Republican 80% of the posts here would read very differently. The fact that #metoo has become so politicized has completely damaged that movement. It's unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2018 10:05 AM

Okay, is this story real or not? If it this, then to hell with all men.

by Anonymousreply 88October 21, 2018 10:23 AM

R79, it is not about Booker's re-election. It's intent is to rile up the homophobic and racist elements of the GOP base for the midterms in general.

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2018 10:46 AM

R36 she's less credible to him because she is a female.

by Anonymousreply 90October 21, 2018 10:54 AM

R87, the fact that Republicans are backed by the most sophisticated psy-ops campaign in history (aka the Russian government) whose use of false flag tactics in much worse contexts than this is well-known, has maybe a little something to do with that. Democrats, just to make a casual observation, are not in the can for Russia and fellating them in order to cling to power for as long as possible. It's the chief reason to be sceptical of any negative news about Democrats that is right before an election, unsubstantiated, targeted at one of the most prominent critics of the president, and invokes homophobia and racism.

by Anonymousreply 91October 21, 2018 11:18 AM

Accusations from gay men don’t carry the same weight as women’s in #metoo.

by Anonymousreply 92October 21, 2018 11:30 AM

I agree with R51. Booker reads as incredibly fake, it’s why his political career will go nowhere post Senate. If he were to come out, he might make some real change, but the way it is now? No. He won’t last five seconds in the Presidential arena. I like where he stands on issues, but as a person who’s running for anything, face it, she’s a mess.

by Anonymousreply 93October 21, 2018 11:35 AM

[quote]He’s also contacted Ronan Farrow on the advice of his attorney

His lawyer told him to contact Ronan Farrow? Hardly believable.

by Anonymousreply 94October 21, 2018 11:35 AM

[quote]if it was accusing a Republican 80% of the posts here would read very differently

No random Twitter account accusing a Republican would have gotten attention. Maybe some Daily Kos diary writer would have noticed it and written something up, but otherwise, liberals/Dems simply do not have the massive propaganda campaign that rightwingers do. That means there would be no equivalent of Citizen Truth (or whatever it is) publishing stories about it that Google would then publicize as though it were news.

And Democrats don't have paid shills hired from Mechanical Turk and given 5 cents per post to spread these kinds of rumors.

There is simply no comparison. And that's a big reason why we're in the shit we're in -- because social media, the regular media, and people like you don't realize this stuff isn't "fair and balanced," it's all one-sided gossipmongering bullshit put out by Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 95October 21, 2018 11:40 AM

The story is as fake and poorly-written and will go nowhere. In that way it is similar to Cory Booker's career; the "Spartacus" line and indeed Booker's entire performance prove he is far more "Kardashian" than Senatorial.

by Anonymousreply 96October 21, 2018 11:45 AM

corey is so handsome. and classy, this story is absurd...not worthy of a damn thing....

hope the fuks who made this up burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 97October 21, 2018 11:56 AM

Almost every account responding to that tweet is anonymous. Sign of a Russian troll campaign.

by Anonymousreply 98October 21, 2018 11:58 AM

yep, theyr such cunts them trump ites...

by Anonymousreply 99October 21, 2018 12:11 PM

Didn't Sen Charles Grassley and Booker engage in a bit of verbal combat during the Kavanaugh hearings?

by Anonymousreply 100October 21, 2018 12:14 PM

Grassley is a disgrace to his state...we want vote him out

by Anonymousreply 101October 21, 2018 12:21 PM

I googled "Cory Booker" in my regular browser and in incognito mode. There is no mention of this story on the front page of results.

Why do people believe everything that's posted to Twitter? It's not a mirror of anything except what lonely shut-ins on the left and on the right are thinking.

by Anonymousreply 102October 21, 2018 12:28 PM

Booker made a tit of himself with his Spartacus moment over documents that had already been marked for release. Less Spartacus, more Mary.

by Anonymousreply 103October 21, 2018 12:38 PM

No details at all in the letter.

by Anonymousreply 104October 21, 2018 12:39 PM

I'm starting to feel like the explosion of Twitter during the past four years has more to do with all this fuckery popping up, pro Dem or pro Rep than even the Russian influence. Yes, I get it--the two are not mutually exclusive. But so many things which blow up these days (like all the white folks calling the cops on black folks who are doing nothing wrong) could not have happened without a Twitter Mob. I am sure that white women were dialing 911 because a strange black teen was "menacing her" long before Trump was resident, but we never heard about it. The whole theory that since Trump was elected white people have gone full on openly racist is a bit of a fallacy. I know that gets a lot of traction here, but I don't think that basic domestic Suzie Homemaker types are any more or less biased than they always were.

It makes for good press to tie the biddies in with the Alt Right, but I think the truth is less headline worthy than that.

I believe that we have not quite yet reached Peak Twitter, and I will bet good money that there will be some damaging scandals that make the ones we've witnessed thus far look pale in comparison yet to come. I am one of the few here who feels very uneasy about all the people losing their jobs and having their names ruined because of their actions. They didn't physically harm anyone, and they didn't even shout racist rhetoric at the black people. They just exercised poor judgment and came across as needlessly bossy. But is that truly a crime?

by Anonymousreply 105October 21, 2018 12:44 PM

Let's see, in this little story the bad people are gay and involved in the #metoo movement (Farrow) or people insinuated to be gay (Booker). A Republican lawyer on the other hand is a hero with a good heart.

The story is total bullshit and sounds a lot like those fake stories going around Facebook. It's clearly been written by a professional propagandist but it's going too far, it's like a wet dream for people who hate gays and Democrats. I can totally see hateful cunts like that Bannon's little British pedo pet being behind this but I doubt the writer is gay or even male. I'd say it's a female Russian troll.

by Anonymousreply 106October 21, 2018 12:51 PM

It's real if it agrees with my opinion. It's false if it goes against what I want to be true

by Anonymousreply 107October 21, 2018 12:53 PM

R107 people claiming it is false are pointing out that it is unsubstantiated and anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 108October 21, 2018 12:59 PM

R87- politicized? One of the most high profile accused is a liberal Democrat. Members of the media have been accused.High profile figures in the entertainment industry has been accused. Major media outlets with strict rules for sources and corroborating evidence have published articles on those accused.

You have no idea what a politicized movement looks like. Let me give you two examples. 1) Right to life. A movement that claims to be protecting the "unborn" has become a way for the right wing to keep single issue voters in line. 2) Anti-immigrant fever. A movement that is suppose to be protecting our borders has turned into a way for elected officials, from the President on down, to legitimize racism.

by Anonymousreply 109October 21, 2018 1:05 PM

This person, troll or whatever it is lost me at "blowie". People who are victims of sexual assault don't use cutesy language to describe being sexually assaulted. This is a total stunt queen.

NO CREDIBILITY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 21, 2018 1:10 PM

Oh shit. Will this pick up MSM steam. How true do you guys think this is?

by Anonymousreply 111October 21, 2018 1:12 PM

Just shut up r111...your "concern" is as fake and full of shit as the article.

by Anonymousreply 112October 21, 2018 1:22 PM

R112 is right.

by Anonymousreply 113October 21, 2018 1:34 PM

r122, my concern isn't phony. I just didn't know how to take this. I swear I wasn't trolling. I would be relieve to find out its fake; I actually like Booker.

by Anonymousreply 114October 21, 2018 1:36 PM

r114, Well he needs to identify himself for it to be even believed.

There are rumors about Booker because he is a" bachelor", and with him obviously running for president there will be more gay occurrences people are reporting. True or Not they will come out.

This could be bullshit because of the rumors and because he let out that admission of trying to coerce a girl when he was a teenager. They will do anything to take some threats down.

However, if this were just a troll, wouldn't they wait till he actually actually in the race for president? It's too early to try and troll him. But I believe no one who accuses anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 115October 21, 2018 2:02 PM

[quote]This allegation will definitely make major news. Accusing someone, someone high profile, and especially a politician in today's climate is very serious.

Not unless he follows through with an actual lawsuit. Anonymous claims like this happen all the time against various celebrities, political and otherwise.

And for the trolls above, just stop with this shit that Democrats want all women to be believed. That's bullshit. We want all [italic]credible[/italic] accusations to be taken seriously. That's it. Let them be investigated and let the results of that investigation determine whether the story should be believed.

If this individual files a lawsuit or a formal ethics complaint against Booker, if the resulting investigation shows that there is credible evidence against Booker, then we'll take it seriously. Otherwise, this is just one more anonymous accusation that does not warrant our concern.

by Anonymousreply 116October 21, 2018 2:09 PM

He should just ignore it until after the mid-terms. It's timing is to affect the midterms.

Just stay off away from reporters for two weeks and it can leave the news cycle.

by Anonymousreply 117October 21, 2018 2:09 PM

[quote] And for the trolls above, just stop with this shit that Democrats want all women to be believed. That's bullshit. We want all credible accusations to be taken seriously.

You are correct, R116. But this is the image most people see:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 21, 2018 2:13 PM

I doubt there will be any reporters, R117. Contrary to what our troll above (see r67) is saying, this isn't going to get any traction unless there's something more. Some gullible conservative bloggers will pass it around but that will be it.

by Anonymousreply 119October 21, 2018 2:13 PM

Real or not this doesn't impact his chance of becoming president, because he has zero chance of becoming president.

by Anonymousreply 120October 21, 2018 2:18 PM

[quote]And for the trolls above, just stop with this shit that Democrats want all women to be believed. That's bullshit. We want all credible accusations to be taken seriously.

But the problem is that Christine Blasey Ford was not credible. She couldn't pinpoint what party it happened at, she couldn't place Kavanaugh at the party, she couldn't remember specific details about the time of year or how she got home, she just came across as very confused.

I think the problem is that liberals are all too eager to push an agenda: see Duke Lacrosse, see Rolling Stones article, see mattress girl, see Lena Dunahm, see Christine Blasey Ford. When they try to push the agenda that "white men = rapist" it always seems to fall apart.

by Anonymousreply 121October 21, 2018 2:19 PM

Sorry, R121, but she was indeed credible. She could, indeed, place Kavanaugh at the party, else how could he have assaulted her? As others who work with abused women and as other abused women have noted, the fact that some of these details are fuzzy while some are crystal clear is normal, given the circumstances. She took a lie detector test and her testimony was steady and credible. Of the two of them, only one of them blatantly lied in their testimony (and it wasn't Ford).

The full investigation never happened, precisely because Ford was credible and Republicans were afraid of what they would find. Nothing fell apart in that story.

by Anonymousreply 122October 21, 2018 2:22 PM

MAGA!

by Anonymousreply 123October 21, 2018 2:24 PM

r22, she could not place him at the party. She said he was, several other people said he wasn't. That's the point, just because a woman makes a claim doesn't mean it's true. She had no way of proving he was at that party.

by Anonymousreply 124October 21, 2018 2:29 PM

R124, nobody said "he wasn't." A couple of other people could not confirm that the incident happened. That's all. And one of those two was the drunken idiot who went into hiding rather than answer questions.

by Anonymousreply 125October 21, 2018 2:33 PM

She passed a lie detector test. She told elements of it to her therapist. She was not discredited. There was more evidence than Duke or Rolling Stone. The female GOP mouthpiece was shut down when she started asking Kannavaugh about important dates. The FBI investigation was not thorough. Of course it is not certain in a mathematical sense but the bulk of evidence points to probable truth on Ford's part. This is an anonymous posting. Again. R124 is a dishonest troll.

by Anonymousreply 126October 21, 2018 2:34 PM

[quote]Real or not this doesn't impact his chance of becoming president, because he has zero chance of becoming president.

Doesn't matter. He is still a key political figure at this point. As you could see with the case of Dr. Blasey Ford, the government's power doesn't rest solely on the President.

by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2018 2:36 PM

r3 hits it right on the head

by Anonymousreply 128October 21, 2018 2:38 PM

He's not that key, r127. Kavanaugh was going to be one of 9, a vote to shift the Supreme Court in a radical right direction. Booker is just one of many Democrats, a little more well-known than some but no more influential.

by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2018 2:38 PM

r129, he's a lot more well known if this thread has over 100 replies already and this story is not even picked up by mainstream media yet

by Anonymousreply 130October 21, 2018 2:46 PM

The story won't be picked up my MSM.

by Anonymousreply 131October 21, 2018 2:53 PM

[quote]She passed a lie detector test.

She also taught classes to woman on how to cheat on lie detector tests. Just because she says she discussed it with a therapist doesn't mean much. It's also been demonstrated that she lied about the 2 doors on her house. There are pictures showing that the work had been done a few years before she claimed to suddenly have this claustrophobia and need two doors on her house. The two doors were because she was running a business out of her residence. There is documentation on all of that. There were too many holes in her story to make it credible.

by Anonymousreply 132October 21, 2018 2:57 PM

Alright Senatress Graham at r132, that will be enough. Lets get back to the topic of Cory Booker.

by Anonymousreply 133October 21, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote]She also taught classes to woman on how to cheat on lie detector tests.

Nope. That claim came from an ex and was refuted by both women.

[quote]Just because she says she discussed it with a therapist doesn't mean much.

When it was discussed years prior to Kavanaugh's hearing, yes, actually, it does.

by Anonymousreply 134October 21, 2018 3:14 PM

[quote]"Liberal in principal" is the line that makes my BS detector go off. Loudly.

It makes my grammar/word usage detector go off.

by Anonymousreply 135October 21, 2018 3:59 PM

[quote]R129, he's a lot more well known if this thread has over 100 replies already

LOL.... Booker is an attractive, single man who is rumored to be gay. That's catnip for DL. All of this threads here go to hundreds of posts.

[quote]and this story is not even picked up by mainstream media yet

And not likely to be, either, unless something more comes out.

by Anonymousreply 136October 21, 2018 4:00 PM

R132 has all the talking points down. Refuted already. I found it strange the ex's story about the lie detector came in at the 12th hour.

by Anonymousreply 137October 21, 2018 4:00 PM

R92 Accusations from straight men are taken even less seriously. Most women schoolteachers get off with barely a slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 138October 21, 2018 4:23 PM

Expect to hear more of these accusations against other Democrats. Republicans have been desperately looking for something, anything, they can use to portray Democrats are hypocrites. "See! It's all political! You really don't care when it's a Democrat who is accused!" "You believed Ford but you won't believe this anonymous Twitter user!? What's wrong with you?"

by Anonymousreply 139October 21, 2018 4:24 PM

Does anyone really think Miss Booker is straight?

Shes a screaming queen for Gods sake. Its so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 140October 21, 2018 4:27 PM

[QUOTE]Expect to hear more of these accusations against other Democrats. Republicans have been desperately looking for something, anything, they can use to portray Democrats are hypocrites.

They’ve been doing this for decades. You think that shit started with Kavanaugh? For the most part they have nothing, and will continue to have nothing. That’s why they keep bringing up Bill Clinton and his old hoes.

by Anonymousreply 141October 21, 2018 4:28 PM

Regardless of this particular case, women are believed more than men.

by Anonymousreply 142October 21, 2018 4:29 PM

Somehow I believe this story. Doesn't mean Cory's a bad person. Theres two sides for every story. The guy was probably behaving like a thirsty bottom lol.

by Anonymousreply 143October 21, 2018 4:31 PM

R132 Her story was thoroughly unraveled. But people are no longer governed by facts but only emotion.

by Anonymousreply 144October 21, 2018 4:32 PM

No, R142. Look how many women had to come forward before most people started to disbelieve Bill Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 145October 21, 2018 4:34 PM

I reread the accuser's story again. This guy isn't making this up. Its sounds very truthful. I feel bad for even making jokes.

by Anonymousreply 146October 21, 2018 4:35 PM

[quote] Mitch McConnell finger banged me in an Arby's parking a lot in 1997

That's just silly. Turtles don't have fingers.

by Anonymousreply 147October 21, 2018 4:36 PM

[quote] Let's start complaining about being "religiously correct"

R10 Good one! The best I've heard since Tiny Trump after a thirty year drought. Now that's the way to grab the narrative fellas. Keep going!

by Anonymousreply 148October 21, 2018 4:38 PM

[quote] "The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator."

Oh yeah, that totally doesn't sound at all hokey and made up.

by Anonymousreply 149October 21, 2018 4:41 PM

[quote]R132 Her story was thoroughly unraveled. But people are no longer governed by facts but only emotion.

Actually, it wasn't "unraveled" at all, which is why Senate Republicans were so desperate to not allow a full investigation.

by Anonymousreply 150October 21, 2018 4:45 PM

Paul Ryan took my virginity at an Orange Julius stand.

by Anonymousreply 151October 21, 2018 4:47 PM

I could totally see this happening.

CB is full of BS.

The Dems need to get rid of him or be hypocrites. Our house must be cleaned. Get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 152October 21, 2018 4:55 PM

Really, R152? For an anonymous accusation that hasn't been investigated, we're supposed to "get rid of him?" Why, exactly, would we do that?

by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2018 4:58 PM

Alt right bad troll attempt.Booker,if gay can surely afford an escort like his Republican counterparts.

Twitter account brand new......

Republicans desperately need to take attention from the murderers in WH,failed tax plan,kidnapped children fiasco and Kavanaugh's drunken #MeToo's

Please vote,Republicans don't deserve Pennsylvania Ave and have proven it,multiple times.

Oh where is the Lindsey Graham tea,i know damn well it exists.Graham is a messy southern belle

by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2018 5:06 PM

Kim Davis pegged me at a Chick-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 155October 21, 2018 5:11 PM

[quote] Really, [R152]? For an anonymous accusation that hasn't been investigated, we're supposed to "get rid of him?" Why, exactly, would we do that?

What are you, worm or Dem?

by Anonymousreply 156October 21, 2018 5:17 PM

{quote] Paul Ryan took my virginity at an Orange Julius stand.

Aaron ... you weren't supposed to say anything!

by Anonymousreply 157October 21, 2018 5:23 PM

As a housewife of the Nebraskas I am must to admit #metoo was gay-raped by Negro senator Booker most vilely.

by Anonymousreply 158October 21, 2018 5:28 PM

If Trump tweets about it then the press would have to cover it. What are the odds he'll tweet about this?

by Anonymousreply 159October 21, 2018 6:04 PM

[quote][R87]- politicized? One of the most high profile accused is a liberal Democrat. Members of the media have been accused.High profile figures in the entertainment industry has been accused. Major media outlets with strict rules for sources and corroborating evidence have published articles on those accused.

That's why I stated it "has become politicized". At the outset, it wasn't. That's why Al Franken got swept up in it. That's not the case anymore. First, we may believe Blasey Ford's claims, but when we initially heard them they were not as substantive. She was anonymous. She never reported anything to the authorities. The timing was suspicious. But because it was Kavanaugh in the crosshairs, people were eager to entertain the claims and ask for the details. But in this thread, R1 claims bullshit and the rest follow. And it could very well be bullshit, but the conversation has been cut off immediately for reasons that never stalled the Kavanaugh claims (anonymous, no reports made, strange timing).

I'm not a Trumpster or Republican troll, but we need to do due diligence with these types of claims. If Booker is guilty of something like this, let's uncover now before it's really problematic like if he becomes the 2020 nominee.

Or, you know, just immediately write it off as a Republican hatchet job, then pray like hell it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass when it really could do damage.

by Anonymousreply 160October 21, 2018 6:05 PM

Pathetic. No way is this real.

by Anonymousreply 161October 21, 2018 6:17 PM

If Booker did this and it's true, they'll be more coming forward. This isn't the type of thing a person does just once. The can of worms may be opening up for him.

by Anonymousreply 162October 21, 2018 6:19 PM

More won’t be coming forward if they’re Dem LGBT supporters who don’t want to see his career hurt. That’s part of the reason why Booker would choose this guy, assuming the story is true. He figures guys like him will keep their mouths shut for the cause.

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2018 6:23 PM

Guys like Corey are so closeted that their sexual frustration often bursts open when they think they have a willing participant who looks up to them like a father figure and more importantly is a do-gooder type who would think about the larger implications of tearing down a LGB ally.

by Anonymousreply 164October 21, 2018 6:28 PM

R160 - Do you know what politicized means? Which politicians are using the #metoo movement to advance a political agenda? Even the Kavanaugh/Ford hearings weren't advancing a political agenda. Regardless of what happened to Kavanaugh the next candidate would have the same judicial philosophy as Kavanaugh. Obviously if the intent behind Dr Ford testifying was political it turned out to be a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 165October 21, 2018 6:30 PM

Oh Dear. I wish he had assaulted me when he was playing football at Stanford. Was he there at the same time as Jason Collins? Were they an item?

by Anonymousreply 166October 21, 2018 6:39 PM

r164 don't post that junk narrative of what you think happened based on ZERO credible evidence, like you know Cory Booker personally to determine he is sexually frustrated, and furthermore a predator.

by Anonymousreply 167October 21, 2018 6:39 PM

[quote] Regardless of what happened to Kavanaugh the next candidate would have the same judicial philosophy as Kavanaugh.

Not to mention that no such accusation occurred for Gorsuch. The pretense that this is "politicized" is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2018 6:41 PM

People. Even FOX NEWS isn't touching this story.

by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2018 6:45 PM

[quote]First, we may believe Blasey Ford's claims, but when we initially heard them they were not as substantive. She was anonymous. She never reported anything to the authorities. The timing was suspicious. But because it was Kavanaugh in the crosshairs, people were eager to entertain the claims and ask for the details.

Note: "ask for the details" is an appropriate response.

[quote]But in this thread, [R1] claims bullshit and the rest follow.

Not really. We're simply noting the lack of anything like the corroborative details that Ford provided. Should that anonymous accuser provide those details, then we'll take the story more seriously.

by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2018 6:45 PM

Another reason to call bullshit on the "politicization" accusation is that Democrats, and the people here, tended to believe the first two Kavanaugh accusers precisely because there were some corroborating details. The third accuser, put forward by Avenatti, was met with some skepticism, and appropriately so, and the skepticism increased the more we heard. If this truly were about politics, and nothing but politics, we'd have embraced every accuser equally.

by Anonymousreply 171October 21, 2018 6:49 PM

[quote] We're simply noting the lack of anything like the corroborative details that Ford provided.

What corroborative details? Everything in her testimony that could have been corroborated through eyewitness testimony wasn't. But that wasn't enough because all but one of the key witnesses were declared guilty by association. Kavanaugh is assumed guilty because he used sanitized language when describing his past drunken behavior, which by the way is not an admission of guilt.

by Anonymousreply 172October 21, 2018 6:51 PM

[quote] The third accuser, put forward by Avenatti, was met with some skepticism, and appropriately so, and the skepticism increased the more we heard.

Not true. You had people like Alyssa Milanno pledge their full support to Julie Swetnick on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 173October 21, 2018 6:54 PM

R172, the fact that Kavanaugh blatantly lied (not "sanitized language"), that Ford had discussed this with her therapist years earlier, that she had passed a lie detector test, that her claims fit in with what we know of Kavanaugh's behavior at the time. All of these things led us to ask for a full and thorough investigation, an investigation that never happened.

[quote]Not true. You had people like Alyssa Milanno pledge their full support to Julie Swetnick on Twitter.

Oh, please. So a couple of people got fooled. That does not change my point that the third accuser was, in fact, met with some skepticism and that the skepticism increased the more we found out.

by Anonymousreply 174October 21, 2018 6:55 PM

[quote]an investigation that never happened

Not to mention the fact that Kavanaugh himself refused to call for or support such an investigation. And that Congressional Republicans refused, as well. There's "politicization" for you.

by Anonymousreply 175October 21, 2018 6:56 PM

R165 The Kavanagh confirmation circus deal was the essence of politicization. As much of it behind the scenes as in front of the cameras, if not more.

Has anyone checked on Blasey since the confirmation? Youll never hear from her again...shes off spending the $750K payoff, I mean, Gofundme, she got for her "story".

by Anonymousreply 176October 21, 2018 7:03 PM

So, your idea of supporting that this was "politicization" is to make up a bullshit story, r176? And we should take you seriously why, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 177October 21, 2018 7:05 PM

This is not about Kavanaugh or Blasey Ford. This is about ME, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 178October 21, 2018 7:06 PM

They're still trying to play the "hypocrisy" game, R178, so expect to hear a lot about Kavanaugh and Ford, even though the situations are not even remotely analogous, at least not yet.

by Anonymousreply 179October 21, 2018 7:09 PM

R176 is a loon. And a dumb one too.

by Anonymousreply 180October 21, 2018 7:15 PM

R177 Its called critical thinking. Give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 181October 21, 2018 7:18 PM

R176 is a moron, this thread is infested with trolls

by Anonymousreply 182October 21, 2018 7:19 PM

Well, at least a couple of them are mildly entertaining. I did like the idiot who insisted that Kavanaugh used "sanitized language" instead of the reality that Kavanaugh blatantly and deliberately lied in front of Congress. That's almost as good as "alternative facts."

by Anonymousreply 183October 21, 2018 7:22 PM

r176 is a nitwit and a stooge for the far right conspiracy theorists. Dr. Blasey Ford has been a professor at Stanford for 30 years, and is also a professor at Palo Alto University. She probably pulls in $250,000/year, which is a fuckload more than r176 has ever earned, I'm fairly certain. Far from disappearing from sight, she's being honored by the Palo Alto City council for her courageous testimony next week. However, she had to move out of her house and hire a security detail because right-wing goons have been leveling death threats against her and her family. Would you like to try again, except with critical-thinking skills activated?

by Anonymousreply 184October 21, 2018 8:02 PM

Again, 24 hours later, and NOT A PEEP ABOUT BOOKER ON FOX NEWS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 21, 2018 10:08 PM

Even Fox News isn't going to take some random tweet seriously r185.

Though apparently DLers will...

by Anonymousreply 186October 21, 2018 10:13 PM

Some far righters probably don't even follow Fox but stick to the crazy blogs.

by Anonymousreply 187October 21, 2018 10:19 PM

Downlow n1gger. Figures. Blacks are NOT our allies. When will we understand this ?

by Anonymousreply 188October 21, 2018 10:25 PM

Threads like this one are helpful. I only skim the thread, looking for posts to FF and block.

by Anonymousreply 189October 21, 2018 10:34 PM

Really, R188, can't you at least [italic]try[/italic] to troll a bit more intelligently?

by Anonymousreply 190October 21, 2018 10:38 PM

[quote]Though apparently DLers will...

Only the trolls trying desperately to make something happen.

by Anonymousreply 191October 21, 2018 10:39 PM

Russian trolling.

by Anonymousreply 192October 21, 2018 10:43 PM

[quote] The Citizen Truth site itself does seem to bear that out.

The "reporter" who broke that story is self-described as a "Christian Conservative political pundit, writer, radio host and editor." He also had a recent editorial on that site, with the headline:

[quote]If Kavanaugh Confirmation Is Derailed The Future Of Men Goes With It

No bias there....

by Anonymousreply 193October 21, 2018 10:48 PM

More Russiapublican kompromat. They are working overtime leading up to the midterms. They paid all those migrants to march toward the border. Trump is faking an anti-Russian stance. Election rallies. Fake ricin mailed. Fake harassment of Republicans. And on and on.

And I'm sure Jared's got the voting machines all rigged like last time.

by Anonymousreply 194October 21, 2018 11:01 PM

The same thing happened with Kevin Spacey-- a random tweet. And about a year later all the accusations turned out to be true.

by Anonymousreply 195October 21, 2018 11:42 PM

That's not at all analogous, R195. Spacey's been known for years, with pictures of him in the park with his boyfriend, that incident in London, rumors flying, etc. And the accusation that ended up taking him down was neither random nor anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 196October 21, 2018 11:44 PM

R195 is definitely "concerned."

[quote]Oh shit. Will this pick up MSM steam. How true do you guys think this is?

[quote]r122, my concern isn't phony. I just didn't know how to take this. I swear I wasn't trolling. I would be relieve to find out its fake; I actually like Booker.

[quote]Somehow I believe this story. Doesn't mean Cory's a bad person. Theres two sides for every story. The guy was probably behaving like a thirsty bottom lol.

[quote]I reread the accuser's story again. This guy isn't making this up. Its sounds very truthful. I feel bad for even making jokes.

[quote]Guys like Corey are so closeted that their sexual frustration often bursts open when they think they have a willing participant who looks up to them like a father figure and more importantly is a do-gooder type who would think about the larger implications of tearing down a LGB ally.

[quote]The same thing happened with Kevin Spacey-- a random tweet. And about a year later all the accusations turned out to be true.

by Anonymousreply 197October 21, 2018 11:45 PM

r197, I'm glad your a fan. Thanks. I cant wait to say I told you so. No republican operative is going to get this low. I'm not saying this can't all be false, but don't you guys actually say 99% of victims don't make shit like this up because its too painful.

by Anonymousreply 198October 21, 2018 11:47 PM

Better not hold your breath, R198; that "I told you so" is going to take a long time to get here.

And of course Republican operatives get that low. Have you been asleep these past few decades? We've heard shit like this, and worse, many times over.

And no, nobody here says anything like "99% of victims don't make shit like up because its [sic] too painful." Get real. If I'm going to make shit up, why on earth would it be "painful?"

by Anonymousreply 199October 21, 2018 11:54 PM

This isn't this first time Cory had a boner for a guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 21, 2018 11:55 PM

You mean that female classmate he admitted to groping, R200?

by Anonymousreply 201October 21, 2018 11:57 PM

" Boo hoo! The evil feminazis won't care!"

Hate to break it to you guy but if it wasn't for the woman's movement what happened to you wouldn't even be a criminal offence.

by Anonymousreply 202October 21, 2018 11:57 PM

r202, way to blame the victim.

by Anonymousreply 203October 21, 2018 11:58 PM

r200, why be misleading like that. if he groped a female, why purposely lie.

by Anonymousreply 204October 21, 2018 11:59 PM

R203, that wasn't "blaming the victim." It was simply pointing out that those "evil feminazis" are fighting for his right to be heard.

by Anonymousreply 205October 22, 2018 12:01 AM

r163, here is the problem with that thought. Corey was rejected. He would not have been on the megaphone they way he was with the Kava confirmation if he knew this was in his past.

by Anonymousreply 206October 22, 2018 1:01 AM

lol at the eidiculous reference to oral sex at the beginning

by Anonymousreply 207October 22, 2018 1:05 AM

also ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 208October 22, 2018 1:05 AM

The deplorables are calling him #BathroomBooker and #Gropacus on twitter.

I.think this is total bullshit. Where can Cory go that all eyes aren't on him? On what workplace visit would someone not see him headed to an occupied bathroom?? And usually these guys have security with them.

However, in the very very unlikely event it isn't bullshit, i think Cory picked the wrong twink to suck his dick. I presume he was at a leftwing event / workplace and the twink was eyefucking him and seeking attention and Cory made a move.

Think about it: if you're Cory, you can't use Grindr or go to bookshops, bars, etc. You could ONLY have this outlet- sex where no one has any evidence. Meet hot young gays, eyefuck them, and have quick trysts onsite.

So in a bizarre way it seems believable even though I dont believe it at all.

by Anonymousreply 209October 22, 2018 1:21 AM

I think the whole "confession" by Booker about grabbing a female was a smokescreen for the real type of behavior he's been involved in. This is what Booker is about, getting head in a bathroom from a guy. Another hypocrite. He figured by "confessing" the real trash wouldn't be believed if it surfaced, and if he's done this t yep of stuff he's scared shit that it'll surface. .

by Anonymousreply 210October 22, 2018 1:28 AM

Cory-Hole Booker

by Anonymousreply 211October 22, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote]The deplorables are calling him #BathroomBooker and #Gropacus on twitter.

Of course they are; that was predictable. And they'll keep it up as long as they can but it won't work.

by Anonymousreply 212October 22, 2018 1:31 AM

[quote]I think the whole "confession" by Booker about grabbing a female was a smokescreen for the real type of behavior he's been involved in.

I think you're a fool and a troll. Guess which one of us has the evidence to back up his claim?

by Anonymousreply 213October 22, 2018 1:31 AM

I agree with the poster who said Booker is a fake. He also hates criticism. We followed each other on Twitter for awhile & I criticized his unrelenting support of Israel & AIPAC. He DM'ed me with literally a million platitudes & excuses. Then he blocked me. I have no idea as to what his sexual orientation is but I doubt this is true. He is way to calculating & ambitious for this fuckery. He's a tool though & he will never be President.

by Anonymousreply 214October 22, 2018 1:31 AM

I can believe Booker is closeted and that he could do something like this. Yet, I still think it's a hit job. And brilliant at that, since if it doesn't pan out, whoever did it has now placed Booker's sexuality front and center - either he's gay, or a lot of people are gonna think he is.

by Anonymousreply 215October 22, 2018 1:37 AM

1. Booker is clearly a closet case, probably out to close friends. Gay as it gets. I can understand the whole “but my family are black church people from a different generation” defense for staying closeted but this is quite unbecoming of a man who invoked “I am Spartacus,” to say the least. Especially considering how vacuous and obvious that political stunt was. Was he trying to make the right laugh or what?

2. The accuser should come forward and we will probably hear from him soon. Maybe he’s telling the truth. Who knows. His story is as believable as any of the other accusations that have sunk ships.

3. Of course, SOME Democrats are being complete hypocrites about this because they’re tribal morons; so far down the rabbit hole they even took Ford seriously when she put on her unconvincing performance of her one woman show, The Vague Monologues. She couldn’t definitively say when it happened in case he could definitively prove otherwise. Some of you must be shills to believe Kavanaugh wasn’t a very low point for the left. Unless 90% of Americans are in fact Russian agents or bots. (That’s sarcasm, for those nodding.)

4. Of course SOME tribal Republicans down the other rabbit hole will fall over themselves to get Democrats to eat their own shit and hypocritically throw due process out the window now that it serves their own purposes. These deranged people will be confined to real life and the internet as opposed to their counterparts who all appear on television.

5. Booker is not a rising star and neither is Harris. They both have shakily walked the Corporate Democrat-SJW tightrope too poorly to launch a serious Presidential bid and neither of them have the personality or charisma to nullify this enough to satisfy the increasingly split Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 216October 22, 2018 1:40 AM

*applauds r216*

Agree with you 100%

by Anonymousreply 217October 22, 2018 1:42 AM

[quote]And brilliant at that

Actually, it was pretty stupid, since that was already tried with Barack Obama. That didn't "place Obama's sexuality front and center." It was dumb then and it's dumb now.

by Anonymousreply 218October 22, 2018 1:43 AM

This reeks of the same shit where suddenly someone claimed Obama was gay and that he used to meet up at the sleaziest bath house in Chicago to have sex with Rahm Emanuel.

Some sad, tired queen that ran the Hillbuzz site was all associated or behind that.

So this is just another conservative, possibly a gay one, going after a black male politician. Not even a new tactic, honey.

by Anonymousreply 219October 22, 2018 1:46 AM

1. You have no idea whether Booker is a closet case or not. There is zero evidence one way or another.

2. It seems unlikely that the accuser will come forward. If the accuser does, we will reconsider at that time.

3. No Democrats are being "hypocrites" about this, which is why you don't even try to support that bit of bullshit. Like your other accusations, you have nothing to support your bullshit. Your statements about Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh were equally ludicrous, particularly with that "90%" remark.

4. All Republicans will cheerfully chime in if they think that there is even a remote chance.

5. Wrong again.

Five assertions. None of them supported. None of them anything but bullshit. Congratulations!

by Anonymousreply 220October 22, 2018 1:47 AM

Literally anon accusations could be anyone.

It could literally be a Russian troll.

Until a person comes forward, you can't take this seriously.

Additionally, Cory acted like a truly insufferable asshole during Kav hearings. Well before Blasey Ford. He enraged the right with his Spartacus antics. I can see someone smearing him with a lie like this just because "fuck him."

by Anonymousreply 221October 22, 2018 1:53 AM

Uhhh no, R216 is ON Point on number 5. Progressives & especially young progressives loathe both Harris & Booker because they're opportunists of the first order. Warren is getting there with her DNA shite too.

by Anonymousreply 222October 22, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote]Though apparently DLers will...

And these same people criticizing Cory Booker for all this petty foolishness are exactly why Trump will be a two term President. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 223October 22, 2018 2:09 AM

Lefties blindly believe victims unless the accused is a dem. Predictable.

by Anonymousreply 224October 22, 2018 2:14 AM

More than likely fake. However, if true; I'm insanely jealous of said "victim".

by Anonymousreply 225October 22, 2018 2:29 AM

We are supposed to believe that Booker is assaulting men in the restroom when he could just as easily pay for rent men like Lindsay Graham.

by Anonymousreply 226October 22, 2018 2:38 AM

Cory Booker does not need to pay for some ass. Im sure has twinks throwing it at him all the time. He just has to make sure they aren't vindictive queens, which most of them are.

by Anonymousreply 227October 22, 2018 2:50 AM

This is like the biggest EST post in history.

by Anonymousreply 228October 22, 2018 2:51 AM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 229October 22, 2018 2:53 AM

r8 I am disgusted and revolted by your accusation. You actually admit to eating at an Arby's? MONSTER!

by Anonymousreply 230October 22, 2018 2:57 AM

Fake. The whole thing types "I Magically Fuck Straight Married Bros Even Though It Takes A Small Crane To Remove Me From My Parents' Basement".

That's how it types.

by Anonymousreply 231October 22, 2018 3:19 AM

No a Trumper/Ruski just a garden variety asshole r216.

by Anonymousreply 232October 22, 2018 3:29 AM

The only mentions of this I can find are right-wing bullshit propaganda sites. It looks like it might well be a Russian-backed attack on a potential challenger to Orange Twitler.

by Anonymousreply 233October 22, 2018 3:39 AM

It does seem like a political hit job but the overzealous end of the me too movement was always going to generate a backlash when it was becoming clear innocent until proven guilty was being thrown under the bus. Believe the victim no matter what is a foolish idea that is now coming back to bite people on the rear. The democratic party 'overembraced'the movement including its flaws. Similar thing happened to George Takei who faced accusations after regularly tweeting believe the victim no matter what. Dems need to get smart or they will be hoisted on their own petard.

by Anonymousreply 234October 22, 2018 4:26 AM

I'm curious to see what kind of coverage this gets on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 235October 22, 2018 4:30 AM

Cory Booker knew this was coming since last week they tried to link him to one of his campaign workers who is biracial & a single mother with 2 sons. And I doubted that one seriously. As IF a) he was straight - LOLOLOLOLOL & B) he would date a person with 2 children ! NEVER!!!

by Anonymousreply 236October 22, 2018 5:18 AM

R216's use of SJW makes me dismiss anything else he has to say.

by Anonymousreply 237October 22, 2018 12:31 PM

The story’s on conservative blogs and Twitter now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 22, 2018 5:24 PM

Has Kirsten Gillibrand gone charging up the stairs screeching for his resignation?

I hate that Gillibrand cunt.

by Anonymousreply 239October 22, 2018 5:29 PM

Was hoping the Republicans would demonstrate more class than the Dems with Kavanaugh but I guess I thought wrong.

by Anonymousreply 240October 22, 2018 5:31 PM

Some Log Cabinet has decided to take one for the team and smear Booker.

by Anonymousreply 241October 22, 2018 5:33 PM

[QUOTE]The story’s on conservative blogs and Twitter now.

I’ve never even heard of most of these sites. 😂

The fact is that Trump takes up all the oxygen. No room for anything else... unless Trump tweets about it, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 242October 22, 2018 5:33 PM

[quote]The story’s on conservative blogs and Twitter now.

Well, duh, R238. Of course it is. So? There is an enormous amount of bullshit on "conservative blogs and Twitter." Why should we care?

by Anonymousreply 243October 22, 2018 5:34 PM

I guess we'll wait and see. Kavanaugh was a higher profile target but we'll see if Lindsey was right about Republicans taking the high road. I'm not convinced that this is going to blow up just yet.

by Anonymousreply 244October 22, 2018 5:35 PM

[quote]Was hoping the Republicans would demonstrate more class than the Dems with Kavanaugh

Oh you poor thing. Tell me, do they allow access to outside news in the asylum?

by Anonymousreply 245October 22, 2018 5:36 PM

[quote]I'm curious to see what kind of coverage this gets on Monday.

Another duh. None.

by Anonymousreply 246October 22, 2018 5:37 PM

R234, read this again:

And for the trolls above, just stop with this shit that Democrats want all women to be believed. That's bullshit. We want all credible accusations to be taken seriously. That's it. Let them be investigated and let the results of that investigation determine whether the story should be believed.

by Anonymousreply 247October 22, 2018 5:41 PM

R247 that's well and good but one has to be skeptical when there people calling for an unlimited investigation into allegations with no corroborative evidence and when the accuser keeps fishing for more details in order to keep revising her story. Even if we discount all the people from her personal life who cast doubt on her testimony, that alone is sketchy as hell. And those saying that Kavanaugh's personal conduct is alone enough to indict the man without evidence is also fucking scary as hell. Those without political blinders can see this case for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 248October 22, 2018 5:46 PM

Fair enough [R247] but that's not how it always comes across so its important that politicians put more nuances into their statements. In the case of George Takei he did tweet and retweet always believe the victim and well it backfired on him. Denying some have been so overzealous as to be careless regarding innocent until proven guilty is unhelpful.

Remember there will be some female voters out there especially who see the me too movement as pushing things too far and fear that it could be their son, brother, dad etc wrongly accused or damned by public or local opinion. The backlash needs to be understood and smart politics would require it also.

by Anonymousreply 249October 22, 2018 5:48 PM

[quote]R247 that's well and good but one has to be skeptical when there people calling for an unlimited investigation into allegations with no corroborative evidence and when the accuser keeps fishing for more details in order to keep revising her story.

It's a good thing that didn't happen in the Kavanaugh case, then, isn't it?

[quote]Even if we discount all the people from her personal life who cast doubt on her testimony, that alone is sketchy as hell.

Since there were no such people, again, you don't have a point.

[quote]And those saying that Kavanaugh's personal conduct is alone enough to indict the man without evidence is also fucking scary as hell. Those without political blinders can see this case for what it is.

The reason that we bring up Kavanaugh's personal conduct is that he kept blatantly lying about it, including committing perjury in his Senate testimony. Now what was that you were saying about "political blinders?" You can't even get the basic facts right about this story and you're lecturing us? Please.

by Anonymousreply 250October 22, 2018 6:08 PM

[quote]Fair enough R247 but that's not how it always comes across

In other words, your failure to listen, to read and to comprehend is their fault? Got it.

[quote]In the case of George Takei he did tweet and retweet always believe the victim and well it backfired on him.

And yet, so far, you can't come up with anything that Takei said or tweeted that "backfired." Takei was accused; the accusation went nowhere; and that's the end of it. The same thing is likely to happen here, absent new data. And at least in Takei's case, the accuser went public.

[quote]Remember there will be some female voters out there especially who see the me too movement as pushing things too far and fear that it could be their son, brother, dad etc wrongly accused or damned by public or local opinion.

That's what Republicans are trying desperately to make us believe but the reality is that no, there aren't any female voters out there like you describe, other than partisan Republicans whom I don't give a shit about. Considering that women are flocking to the Democratic Party in record numbers, I'm afraid that you simply do not have a point.

by Anonymousreply 251October 22, 2018 6:11 PM

65% of women want Democratic candidates and will not support Republicans in this election.

That's why we have all this crap. The Republicans know they are going down the tubes and they are freaking out.

by Anonymousreply 252October 22, 2018 6:20 PM

I LIKE BEER.

by Anonymousreply 253October 22, 2018 6:35 PM

Is this his savage fuckface?

The only assault that might have happened with me is if someone had tried to pry my mouth off his hard dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 22, 2018 7:45 PM

omg why didn't he say that to me.... MARY!

by Anonymousreply 255October 22, 2018 8:16 PM

R234, the hypocrites are repugs like you who say we shouldn't automatically believe victims.....until the victims accuse a Democrat, then they should automatically be believed, no questions asked

by Anonymousreply 256October 22, 2018 9:02 PM

When has this happened? It was those in Al Franken's own party who forced him out. Likewise, all the people who have been exiled in Hollywood have been mostly liberals.

by Anonymousreply 257October 22, 2018 9:06 PM

It's true you'll have some Republicans who seize on it, but while they are but a few shriekers, the Dems are always a full chorus. And then when asked why, they'll say they are putting principles over party.

by Anonymousreply 258October 22, 2018 9:08 PM

R258, if there was even a chance that this was real, Republicans will absolutely turn themselves into a massive shrieking chorus.

by Anonymousreply 259October 22, 2018 9:43 PM

Gay press is covering it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260October 22, 2018 10:41 PM

They're mocking it, R260. Not quite the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 261October 22, 2018 10:48 PM

Look out for that Blue Wave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 22, 2018 10:52 PM

R260

Imagine a Republican had written the same about Dr Ford? You would be outraged.

Too many details and apparently contemporaneous accounts and evidence of the meeting to ignore it as unworthy of attention.

by Anonymousreply 263October 22, 2018 11:14 PM

Cute in a bear weekend way but too fat and needs a hairpiece. Some would like him. Give me Idris or the original Wayans, can't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 264October 22, 2018 11:19 PM

[quote]Too many details and apparently contemporaneous accounts and evidence of the meeting to ignore it as unworthy of attention.

Except that there aren't any details, there are no "contemporaneous accounts" and there is no "evidence of meeting," which means that yes, it is unworthy of attention.

Sorry, but blatant lying tends to not work very well at DL. You'll need to try harder.

by Anonymousreply 265October 22, 2018 11:22 PM

Uh-huh, you just keep telling yourself that, R262. I'm sure it makes you feel oh so good. See you in November.

by Anonymousreply 266October 22, 2018 11:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 23, 2018 3:54 AM

Laura’s trying to get those advertisers to start buying space on her show again.

by Anonymousreply 268October 23, 2018 4:21 AM

Ingraham knows that by bringing it up under the guise of 'defending' him, she'll get her loons to spread the rumors. Still, at least she's not blatantly hopping on the Fringewagon...

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2018 4:41 AM

The idea that cory is dating that woman who works on his campaign who has 2 kids, and has been "on and off" for years, is such bullshit.

Never been seen with her? Never took kids to a pumpkin patch or down the shore? Never?

What a load of shit.

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2018 12:07 PM

Twitter is shadow banning the accuser.

Oh, Cory, you're good. Touche!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2018 4:25 PM

Per the comments on that thread, the claim was false.

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2018 4:28 PM

A shadow ban is well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2018 4:38 PM

Years ago he was on 60 Minutes and PINGED very loudly. Thinner and hotter back then.

by Anonymousreply 274October 23, 2018 6:58 PM

Bullshit, all of it

by Anonymousreply 275October 23, 2018 9:49 PM

Probably a fraud but well deserved taste of his on medicine.

by Anonymousreply 276October 23, 2018 11:07 PM

R276 is a freeper troll

by Anonymousreply 277October 23, 2018 11:52 PM

No, just aware of the hypocrisy R277

by Anonymousreply 278October 24, 2018 1:12 AM

Newsweek.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 24, 2018 3:45 AM

I hope some hacker tracks down the asshole who posted this and exposes him!

by Anonymousreply 280October 24, 2018 8:53 PM

He should be taken down for using the word "Blowie"

by Anonymousreply 281October 25, 2018 12:53 AM

I'm sure he hasn't always been a perfect gentleman. Definitely skeletons in his closet.

by Anonymousreply 282October 25, 2018 1:08 AM

r282, you could say the same about many GOP candidates

by Anonymousreply 283October 25, 2018 3:46 PM

Actually, I tend to think Booker is kind of boring, asexual and nerdy. I don't know how much excitement lurks beneath the surface. I genuinely believe he spends the majority of his time working. If anything, this guy could stand to have a little fun.

by Anonymousreply 284October 25, 2018 4:18 PM

R278, what hypocrisy? The claims were made up, dear.

by Anonymousreply 285October 25, 2018 9:16 PM

And the "victim" hasn't come forward, hasn't provided any corroborative details, etc., etc. If the accuser does all of that and then Booker tries to shut it down, then R278 might have a point. Until then, no, there is no hypocrisy because the situations are not analogous.

by Anonymousreply 286October 25, 2018 9:18 PM

But what the accusation has done successfully is put the question of Cory Booker’s sexuality into the mass media. It would have come up anyway as he looks to a higher office, but now it’s out there.

Clearly, large swaths of America were not ready for a Black president.

They sure as fuck won’t be ready for a gay Black president.

by Anonymousreply 287October 25, 2018 11:01 PM

Oh, please. One article in Newsweek that wasn't even about Booker? You could just as easily say that the ridiculous claims about Barack Obama "put the question of Barack Obama's sexuality into the mass media. .. Clearly, large swaths of America were not ready for a Black, druggie president."

by Anonymousreply 288October 26, 2018 12:06 AM

I had no idea Cory Booker was religious It explains a lot. It could also possibly help him if he runs for President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289October 26, 2018 12:18 AM

[quote]I had no idea Cory Booker was religious It explains a lot. It could also possibly help him if he runs for President.

No it won't.

by Anonymousreply 290October 26, 2018 12:32 AM

The accuser is full of shit and sounds mentally ill. Hilarious to hear him get so affronted when Ronan Farrow didn’t fall him back as soon as he would have liked.

Total bullshit accusation.

by Anonymousreply 291October 26, 2018 12:57 AM

He's religious? That will make the lack of a wife even harder to explain away, religious guys tend to marry young

by Anonymousreply 292October 26, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote] she had passed a lie detector test

R174, HRC said that she completely lost all faith in lie detector tests after her bad court trial experience with them (when she witnessed guilty perps shockingly pass lie detector tests). I believe HRC over Ford in terms of the complete non-credibility of lie detector test results. That's why lie detectors are mostly not even used in legal dispute resolution - they are not dependable and therefore not considered as evidence.

by Anonymousreply 293October 26, 2018 1:26 AM

r293, the Queen of Hypocrisy is never wrong to DL Hill bots.

by Anonymousreply 294October 26, 2018 1:50 AM

Now if only someone could identify some actual "hypocrisy." Sadly for our trolls, they keep striking out.

by Anonymousreply 295October 26, 2018 1:56 AM

Speaking of hypocrisy, dear r294 has left something of a trail on this thread:

[quote]Oh shit. Will this pick up MSM steam. How true do you guys think this is?

[quote]r122, my concern isn't phony. I just didn't know how to take this. I swear I wasn't trolling. I would be relieve to find out its fake; I actually like Booker

[quote]Lefties blindly believe victims unless the accused is a dem. Predictable.

And, of course, R294.

by Anonymousreply 296October 26, 2018 1:57 AM

r295, Listen bitch. Anyone who criticizes Hillary is not a troll. I'm so sick of that being used so much anytime she is discussed. How did her name even come up here.

by Anonymousreply 297October 26, 2018 2:04 AM

r296, what is your mafuckin point? Ok, and I stand by every post I've made here.

by Anonymousreply 298October 26, 2018 2:07 AM

Listen, bitch. Anyone who writes what you've written on this thread is so fucking obvious a troll that I'm surprised that you're even bothering to play this faux outrage game.

by Anonymousreply 299October 26, 2018 2:07 AM

r299, Bitch I don't troll. I was sexual assault victim myself, when I was only 13 and had no idea wth was going on. Please leave me the fuck alone and stop stalking my posts.

by Anonymousreply 300October 26, 2018 2:08 AM

Bitch, you've been trolling in your every post on this thread. Please stop playing these silly games.

by Anonymousreply 301October 26, 2018 2:10 AM

r301, I don't play games nor do I lie. You don't know me. WTF is your deal?

by Anonymousreply 302October 26, 2018 2:11 AM

I blocked R294 a loooong time ago.

by Anonymousreply 303October 26, 2018 2:21 AM

Apparently for good reason, R303, given his posts on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 304October 26, 2018 2:22 AM

[quote]r301, I don't play games nor do I lie. You don't know me. WTF is your deal?

Pretty simple: I don't like trolls, particularly the stupid ones.

by Anonymousreply 305October 26, 2018 2:23 AM

[quote]I believe HRC over Ford in terms of the complete non-credibility of lie detector test results.

I love how you framed it as if Hillary Clinton made a statement questioning Dr. Ford's testimony, which, in return, made you doubt Dr. Ford. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 306October 26, 2018 2:29 AM

Why the red tag for "troll 5318"? As far as I can tell the poster hasn't posted any "faux news" or other bullshit in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 307October 26, 2018 2:33 AM

He got F&fed to extinction in one of those stupid anti-trans threads.

by Anonymousreply 308October 26, 2018 2:35 AM

Am i troll 5318? I can't see my own posts anymore so i assume i was declared a troll unbeknownst to me.

by Anonymousreply 309October 26, 2018 2:35 AM

No, you're not, R309. You probably just accidentally "ignored" one of your own posts.

by Anonymousreply 310October 26, 2018 2:36 AM

R308, I didn't know that. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 311October 26, 2018 2:46 AM

Back to Booker... told y'all he's boring. The big skeleton? He goes to church! Probably takes his mother when she is in town. YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 312October 26, 2018 3:46 AM

He must have said, "Cory at me out," cause that's all he can do at this point.

by Anonymousreply 313October 26, 2018 11:50 AM

Uh oh.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 26, 2018 12:53 PM

love corey: hot and smart

give em hell bb!!

by Anonymousreply 315October 26, 2018 2:51 PM

Gloryhole-Cory

by Anonymousreply 316October 27, 2018 3:09 AM

Goddamn. On IG and media, his body looks DAMNED good these days. Whatever he is doing, it's working out fabulously.

by Anonymousreply 317October 29, 2018 2:40 AM

If the accuser goes public I'll take the accusation seriously.

by Anonymousreply 318October 29, 2018 2:45 AM

Also I think Corey should come out. I understand it's hard but it'd be good for him, the nation, and young gay black men, who have very few successful role models

by Anonymousreply 319October 29, 2018 2:46 AM

You are assuming, a priori, that he is gay, R319. So far, I haven't seen anyone come up with any actual data on that.

by Anonymousreply 320October 29, 2018 2:58 AM

I don't have any proof but I feel confident in my assessment. He would have married by now if he was going to marry a woman ever. He could easily find a wealthy family to marry into like almost all politicians, and NOTHING else in his background or demeanor suggests he isn't a consummate politician. And aside from that, reporters from New Jersey that have known him for years treat it like an open secret.

by Anonymousreply 321October 29, 2018 3:02 AM

He won't, R318. If he were going to, he'd have done it by now. Precisely as predicted, this went nowhere and did not change the narrative around Booker in any way. Nor were they able to find that supposed "hypocrisy" that they were desperate for.

by Anonymousreply 322October 29, 2018 3:04 AM

R322 I think you're probably right and this person won't go public. And I agree it's not hypocrisy to not give much credence to completely anonymous allegations

by Anonymousreply 323October 29, 2018 3:09 AM

Am I the only person left who thinks he isn't gay?

by Anonymousreply 324October 30, 2018 3:09 AM

yes.

by Anonymousreply 325October 30, 2018 3:16 AM

Damn it, because I'm a woman, too.

WHY DO YOU GET THEM ALL?????

by Anonymousreply 326October 30, 2018 3:31 AM

Booker not gay?

Turn in your gay card. If you do not possess a gay card, turn in your not-gay card.

by Anonymousreply 327October 30, 2018 4:17 AM

It's fake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328November 6, 2018 8:48 AM

scholar

statesman

orator

best ass in Washington, he alwys has a seat on my face.

by Anonymousreply 329November 6, 2018 9:28 AM

Ok. I really like Marissa Mulano and wish they’d leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 330November 6, 2018 9:31 AM

His weight is perfect. If he loses any more, he's going to deprive us of that perfect ass.

by Anonymousreply 331November 8, 2018 10:37 AM

There is no doubt in my mind now that this was hit piece by this administration. I put nothing past them now. NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 332November 8, 2018 11:04 AM

Believe all survivors.

by Anonymousreply 333November 8, 2018 12:23 PM

Judging by the comments on this site, gays consider sexual abuse and rape flirting techniques. In their case the ME-TOO is the ME-YES-YES-YES

by Anonymousreply 334November 8, 2018 6:56 PM

Oh no, now we've offended the little Russki-Nazi troll at R334 when not falling for their bullshit smear campaign.

by Anonymousreply 335November 11, 2018 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!