Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kmart Manager Weepily Says Store Closing For Last Time

Awww bae! Sucks for these workers to lose their jobs, but the market is great now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 7:14 PM

Poor blue light special bear 😞

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2018 10:41 PM

It's funny because it's not me

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2018 11:39 PM

I worked there in high school -- the manger's twenty-something daughter tried to pick up all the hot teen stockboys. Good times in suburbia. Thank God I escaped.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2018 11:45 PM

I know Kmart has been crap for a long time, but its departure does make me sad. It reminds me of my childhood in the 1980s. And I liked it a whole hell of a lot better than Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2018 11:47 PM

Their Traxx gym shoes really pulled my Sears Husky outfits together.

I hated being poor for the same exact reasons I hate being poor now: shit footwear.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2018 11:53 PM

Kmart is your savings store

Buy our shit, you filthy whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2018 12:02 AM

they just shipped the bed

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2018 12:04 AM

He's hot. I'd console him.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2018 12:06 AM

Bump over the otger thread

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2018 6:46 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jaclyn Smith for Kmart, yes Kmart.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 7:05 PM

I'm not American but growing up watching Beverly Hills Troop movie and before visiting the US, I honestly thought Kmart employees were cheap sluts because that's what character Velda Plendor used to say.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!