Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mila Kunis: Someone explain it to me.

That 70s Show is on my TV right now and Kunis’s acting stands out as the worst by far amid a whole emsemble of poor acting. And not only in this show. She always sounds to me like she is reading her lines for the first time. Maybe it’s some sort of affect from speaking English as a second language, but it just sounds like she is in an afterschool special to me.

She’s gorgrous. That is true. So that would explain how her career took her all the way to big screens. But I never hear her being knocked for her acting. She has even been celebrated for her acting, especially in ‘Black Swan,’ which to me is a terriffically terrible movie punctuated by her poor acting.

Someone explain it to me. What am I not getting? Where does she show versatility and depth of emotion and line recitations that don’t sound wooden or robotic? Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2018 6:29 PM

Not gorgeous. Have you seen her sans makeup?

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2018 8:05 PM

She’s a pizza face

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2018 8:07 PM

She's a notorious bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2018 8:08 PM

The most memorable moment from this bad actress’ life was when the divine Joan Rivers on Fashion Police roasted one of her outfits by commenting, “You can see Mila’s Kunis!”

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2018 8:08 PM

She looks like a normal human without makeup and I am attracted to Eastern European features, and I do find her attractive even without makeup. With makeup, I think she’s gorgeous. I also think she is possibly the worst actor ever to have been briefly trotted out by Hollywood as an ingenue in my lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2018 8:14 PM

Gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2018 8:17 PM

[Quote] She's a notorious bitch.

I thought she was supposed one of the more down to earth celebs??

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2018 8:19 PM

David Edelstein of new york magazine had knocked her for her acting, if I remember correctly

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2018 8:20 PM

She's not known for being a notorious bitch, but this is DL so she will be called an ugly bitch, and within 25 posts this will probably devolve into a thread about her European peasant stock.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2018 8:22 PM

She does have a weird affect. Along the lines of Winona Ryder (seriously has she gotten any better on 25 years?)

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2018 8:23 PM

Hi...OP here. I really posted this to see if anyone who thinks she is a decent actor could explain why. I’ve heard her celebrated by way too many people, and it seems to me there has to be something I am missing. I accept that she’s attractive. I don’t care that much whether she is a jerk or not...many actors are assholes but can turn in a solid performance. Faye Dunaway, Bette Davis, Lucille Ball...but I haven’t seen better-than-amateurish acting from this woman.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2018 8:23 PM

She's a nice Jewish girl from Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2018 8:24 PM

Also voices ine of the worst tv characters of all time in Meg Griffin. Her voice is terrible

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2018 8:25 PM

Everyone on That 70s Show was manifestly terrible. It (ironically) reminds me of those awful shows that were popular in the actual 1970s which are impossible to watch nowadays.

She's no worse than anyone else on the show, and she improved later on when she did a few movies. But she was never great.

That said I think Laura Prepon is awful, too. The praise she has gotten for playing the same arch, severe character repeatedly is baffling.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]Everyone on That 70s Show was manifestly terrible.

My foot is going so far up your ass, your teeth will manifest my toes.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2018 8:28 PM

She was so much better than Natalie Portman in Black Swan.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2018 8:28 PM

R13, I was going to say, she has a terrible voice. Whiny and naggy.

But I think she’s gorgeous, too.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2018 8:28 PM

[quote]I’ve heard her celebrated by way too many people

When? She really hasn't been praised since Black Swan, or maybe occasionally when she was in Ted six years ago. No one is celebrating her for the Bad Moms movies.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2018 8:28 PM

I can't believe she ended up with Ashton

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2018 8:28 PM

'That 70's Show' was not about 'depth of emotion'.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2018 8:29 PM

[quote]Loved Topher Grace and Kurtwood Smith

I'm amused that you think I care.

You probably loved Travolta and Kaplan on "Welcome Back Kotter," that doesn't mean it was a good show.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2018 8:30 PM

I remember a few years ago there was a brouhaha over her remarks to a print journalist who called her for an interview she had agreed to. Supposedly she was very snappish. I'm not talking about her remarks to the Russian journalist, this was a different incident.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2018 8:30 PM

r22 Are you saying she's an opinionated bitch?

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2018 8:32 PM

She was snippy to Stephen Witty in an interview several years ago. It made the news because she's usually pretty light and fluffy in interviews.

May have been a bad day on her part, but I know Witty and he can come across as insincere. He does this raised voice thing when he wants to be friendly that really gets my hackles up.

That was the only rude interview she gave, I think, other than the Russian interviewer situation.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2018 8:36 PM

Looking at her IMDB page I've seen several of Mila Kunis's shows but she made zero impression on me. Does ANYONE recall her from "Date Night"? I'm neither pro nor con on her personally but how did anyone think of her for the face of Jim Beam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2018 8:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2018 8:38 PM

R25, because she’s very attractive to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2018 8:41 PM

r26 She was being a little cunty. There was no reason to act like that was such an absurd question.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2018 8:42 PM

She's not much of an actress, but she's gorgeous and has charisma. That can take you far in Hollywood.

Her strange affect may have something to do with her family's move to America when she was 7. She talked about in interviews how traumatic that was, going to an entirely new country where she didn't speak the language. She blanked out her first couple of years in school, she was so freaked out. That would be the kind of thing to affect your emotions permanently.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2018 8:46 PM

Who's more of a bitch, Kunis, or the OP?

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2018 8:48 PM

R29 I do think the cultural shock probably contributes to her woodenness...but emotional expression is fundamental to acting. I don’t see the charisma you do. Tell me more about what you see so maybe I can get it.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2018 8:52 PM

I'm not a huge fan of Kunis, OP, but on that 70s show, I feel like she stole a lot of scenes she was in, even with the charming and talented Topher Grace. But your mileage may vary.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2018 8:53 PM

She was a cut little girl, and that probably got a lot of people in Hollywood off. Who knows what she's done to advance her career.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2018 8:55 PM

Wasn't she only 14 when she started on That 70s Show?

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2018 8:55 PM

She looks as much like Veronica Lodge come to life as the girl who plays her on Riverdale...and by contrast, the Riverdale actress is Oscar caliber.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2018 8:55 PM

Mila Kunis came close to a 2010 Oscar nomination for supporting actress in “Black Swan” (for which Natalie Portman won best actress).

Everyone on “That ’70s Show” was good. Its best performance was by Debra Jo Rupp.

This is a joke thread. Harmless fun.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2018 9:05 PM

I actually liked her in Black Swan. No, it wasn't a groundbreaking performance, but it was the only bit of fun in that pretentious, overwrought borefest.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2018 9:17 PM

Gorgeous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2018 9:20 PM

R38 I have a brother in law that worked with her in a movie years ago and he said she was a pimple Faced cunt.. Kristen Bell on the other hand was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2018 9:26 PM

It was actually, crater faced cunt!

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2018 9:27 PM

R39 Forgetting Sarah Marshall??

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2018 9:28 PM

I thought she was great in That 70's Show. But I don't care if you didn't.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2018 9:35 PM

The way she tried to pull off gravitas in those beam commercials is comedy gold

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2018 9:49 PM

Are you an actor, OP?

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2018 10:13 PM

No, R44

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2018 10:29 PM

Well most Russian/Ukranians are drunks so the jim Beam ads make sense.

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2018 10:56 PM

She was hot in that 70s show, her character was a cunt, that was funny, and I think they played before a live audience, many TV and movie actors, even more so in Hollywood, shy away from that, and her acting apart from that is pretty good, too, she can play scary quite well and is a good commercial actress in general, Family Guy, I don't like it, but it is well done, so her being in it in a main role is also a sign that she is a good actress, it wouldn't be as good if she were a bad actress. And voice work is a lot of work for often not a lot of money, she is hard-working, not just hot.

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2018 11:21 PM

She’s sassy, attractive, fun—she fits in as “one of the guys” that’s why she has a career. I don’t think she’s a bad actress, and is good in the Jim Beam commercials.

The 70’s show, for me, is the worst sitcom I’ve ever seen. Not one ounce of funny. Zero.

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2018 12:11 AM

R48 I never liked the show because the characters rang a little too true to me. Spoiled, dim witted suburban brats who grow up to create more spoiled and dim witted suburbanites

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2018 12:16 AM

R34 Yes and she lied about her age in the audition room.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2018 12:22 AM

[quote]That said I think Laura Prepon is awful, too. The praise she has gotten for playing the same arch, severe character repeatedly is baffling.

It's that horrible voice! Even if she was a good actress, which she isn't remotely, there's not a lot she can do with that.

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2018 2:03 AM

She looks pretty good for being a 70s kid.

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2018 2:17 AM

R47, you have it wrong. Voice-over acting is very lucrative and very easy. Kunis makes around $200,000 per episode for only a couple hours of work a week at most.

For what it’s worth, a friend ran into her at the grocery store recently. She was there with her kids and he remarked that she was talking loudly, as if she wanted to be noticed. Another friend, though, worked on “Two and a Half Men” during the Kutcher years and said she was lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2018 2:33 AM

She’s reputedly worth $55 million. I feel like she has all the acting talent of someone who works in retail and unconvincingly says “have a nice day.”

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2018 11:12 AM

I think she is a decent actress for certain roles. This is going to sound random, but I'm a fan of the book the haunting (as well as the original movie )and was HUGELY dissapointed that the Netflix series wasn't a remake,as the title implies . That got me thinking about how they would recast an actual remake of the 1963 movie. I think Mila would be a very good Theo. Theo is very similar to her character in the Black Swan, which she managed to pull off.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2018 2:02 PM

Isn’t she a spy for Putin?

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2018 2:24 PM

Ugh. Hate her low-class accent in Russian.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2018 4:23 PM

She's attractive, talented, rich, apparently happily married and a female. What's not to hate?

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 4:58 PM

I find her cute and funny. I adored her as Jackie on "That 70s Show", and enjoyed her in "Bad Moms". She seems like she would be a lot of fun IRL. I get the feeling she sort of plays herself in roles, though I could be mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote] I adored her as Jackie on "That 70s Show",

So did I. I liked everyone on the show. It's one of the few comedies I have ever enjoyed. I've actually watched it from beginning to end three times.

by Anonymousreply 60October 23, 2018 5:20 PM

Just being pretty isn't enough to make it where she is. She lucked into a series of breaks, with each one bringing her to the next level. With the Spy Who Dumped Me flopping, I think she's a couple flops away from television at this point. I guess she can do another Bad Moms sequel, but that's guaranteed to bring in far less than even the second one.

by Anonymousreply 61October 23, 2018 5:49 PM

Well don't watch that Oz movie, she's terrible in it. I think her character's name is Lost On A Film Set.

by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2018 5:59 PM

How has she got that net worth and her life and career, you asked?

Nobody else found it odd that one of Harvey's accusers said Harvey constantly talked about "Mila Kunis is so hot and if you want to compete with someone like Mila Kunis, you have to lose weight to be as HOT as Mila Kunis ..." Mila Kunis Mila Kunis Mila Kunis ... he wouldn't shut up about how "hot" he thought Mila Kunis was.

Has Mila Kunis made any comments about Harvey? No, she hasn't. Not a peep.

Mic drop.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2018 6:00 PM

Leave Mila Kunis alone!

She's cool.

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2018 6:00 PM

This was the last post on the Mila Kunis fucking over Culkin thread:

Mila Kunis is a DREADFUL human being, lacking class, education, tact, and common sense. Just kind of a trashy girl. It's all down to her upbringing from Eastern European peasants who were poor Jews and came here with nothing. She was raised by watching TV when her mother was working the ice cream pump at Rite Aid, and then she was suddenly thrust on TV as a kid and got famous and rich.

She can be fun at a bar drinking beer and spitting peanut shells at people, but that's about all she's good for. She doesn't know any better.

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2018 6:02 PM

R65 ooh, I want to hear details. Did the person who posted that meet her personally? If so, I would like to hear some stories.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2018 6:14 PM

R65 Are you sure Macaulay didn't write that post??

by Anonymousreply 67October 26, 2018 2:10 AM

[bold]One always forgets she is foreign born and I hardly ever use the designation with this A- list mostly movie actress who started on a hit television show. It turns out she is finally seeing the side of her actor husband all of you know (and you all know her too) and their marriage is going down in flames. Mila Kunis/Ashton Kutcher[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 68November 5, 2018 1:20 PM

[quote]he is finally seeing the side of her actor husband

"the side"?

by Anonymousreply 69November 5, 2018 1:22 PM

R69 i'm guessing the asshole side.

by Anonymousreply 70November 5, 2018 1:32 PM

The dick side isn't supposed to be much to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 71November 5, 2018 1:46 PM

I think Mila overplays her experience for dramatic effect. I went through the same thing as her and though it was somewhat traumatic in the beginning, you assimilate quickly. It took me about 3 months to speak somewhat OK and within a year I was fluent in English and no one could tell I was a foreign child, that's how quickly we assimilate as children. The hardest part is the parents that usually won't assimilate as quickly if ever.

by Anonymousreply 72November 5, 2018 2:08 PM

[quote]She’s sassy, attractive, fun—she fits in as “one of the guys” that’s why she has a career.

I think this hit the nail on the head.

She's an adequate, but ultimately limited actress.

The reason she keeps getting hired is because she perfectly plays into this "just one of the guys" bro fantasies that straight men just love—that is, having a girlfriend who is super insanely hot but is not stuck-up or obsessed with her looks, is totally low maintenance and, not only embraces, but joins in on all their male interests and proclivities (i.e. loves sports, drinking, gaming, eating, etc.)…all while, again, being insanely hot.

by Anonymousreply 73November 6, 2018 1:03 AM

Another vote for gorgeous. OP have you seen the Bad Mom movies? She seems adequate in those, at least not noticeably bad.

by Anonymousreply 74November 6, 2018 1:13 AM

Flat as a board her chest is, and her ass his literally like a pice of paper even flatter.

I can see gorgeous blonde leggy thin Amber Heard or curvy bombshell Scarlett being straight fantasies for bro-gamers but Mila?

by Anonymousreply 75November 6, 2018 5:01 AM

Let me break it down from an East Coast perspective: Los Angeles has a subpopulation of rude, feral Russians/Eastern Europeans. They have no manners and waste space in rent controlled buildings. Some of them have children, who are also sort of feral and pushed into American schools or, in this girl's case, show business because of the proximity to Hollywood. So she's yet another child star who was inflicted on us, got a name, and now is used in all sorts of movies. Sometimes she's okay; mostly she's mediocre. But no one wanted her to be a star. Except her parents who presumably now live off of her money.

by Anonymousreply 76November 6, 2018 6:06 AM

R73 She's a cool girl.

by Anonymousreply 77November 6, 2018 12:41 PM

R76 Mila is Jewish before being Ukrainian, so this alone should tell you why she in this business. Please spare me the antisemitism remark. I'm half Jewish and I'm only stating a fact, this is a business created and run by the Jewish community and it does privilege Jews over others a lot.

by Anonymousreply 78November 6, 2018 2:48 PM

Is it true Mila's rise during Black Swan and subsequent Golden Globe nomination saw Nat Portman SCATHING with envy and jealousy despite pushing for Mila to get the supporting role and Portman hates her now?

by Anonymousreply 79November 7, 2018 4:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 8, 2018 6:57 PM

Now that Demi is confirmed to be dating a Serbian woman named Masha, does that also confirm that Kutcher is gay as we knew and that Mila is a lesbian (which has been rumored since she dated gay Mack Culkin)?

by Anonymousreply 81November 8, 2018 7:06 PM

R81 nah, Demi is just doing the whole later in life lesbian thing. Moore went really off the rails when Kutcher left her.

by Anonymousreply 82November 8, 2018 7:16 PM

Leave Meg alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 8, 2018 9:46 PM

Doesn't Mila live in Calabassas also? Has her house been hit by the fire?

by Anonymousreply 84November 10, 2018 3:57 PM

She speaks Russian. She's my favorite actress.

by Anonymousreply 85November 10, 2018 4:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 10, 2018 6:24 PM

Big news going to drop about Kutcher bring a creep. That's what I heard today by someone.

by Anonymousreply 87November 11, 2018 5:22 AM

she's at her best in movies when she has little to do, imo. she didn't bother me in "Book of Eli". I can't bear the thought of watching those frau / Christmas movies, so I cant think of anything else she's been in. ashton kutcher has also been creepy and weird looking to me. he seems skivvy. I can believe he's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 88November 11, 2018 5:48 AM

[Quote] Big news going to drop about Kutcher bring a creep. That's what I heard today by someone.

Wouldn't surprise me. I don't know what she sees in him.

by Anonymousreply 89November 11, 2018 2:50 PM

I'm just about equal play for all. But if you even mention the overrepresentation of Jews in the business -- while others get left out -- you'll get called antisemetic. No girl. I don't hate jews. just pointing out patterns.

by Anonymousreply 90November 11, 2018 3:05 PM

Anti-Semitic ^^^ We see you girl. Moronic as well.

by Anonymousreply 91November 11, 2018 3:12 PM

She won an award tonight and looked frail and lifeless and sooooooooooo over being at the people's choice awards. Really thin and worn.

I',m assuming she knew she was going to win and left the show immediately after to slug whiskey and chain smoke.

What's her deal?

by Anonymousreply 92November 12, 2018 6:19 AM

she looks like a torn bitch from skid row.

voted biggest fug of 2018 for 4th time in row....

by Anonymousreply 93November 12, 2018 6:30 AM

She looks fine....jesus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 12, 2018 7:43 AM

she looks like my French bulldog

HAVE U SEEN PIX OF HER WITHOUT MAKEUP

IS SHE THE ONE SOME STAR MARRIED???? GOD HE MUS BE GAY

by Anonymousreply 95November 12, 2018 11:48 AM

[Quote] and sooooooooooo over being at the people's choice awards.

I always imagined that's what she'd be like at most award shows lol

by Anonymousreply 96November 12, 2018 2:26 PM

Did anyone else pick up Nat Portman's line in one of the black swan interviews when asked bout the lesbian scenes with Mila?

She said something like "Oh well it wasn't a big deal because we practice so much when we're off screen and off camera" ...?

Never mind her calling her "Sweet Lips Kunis" at the award show.

I took that as a confirmation they've bumped clams.

by Anonymousreply 97November 12, 2018 4:17 PM

R97 I take it you've also heard the rumour about Nat and ScarJo?

by Anonymousreply 98November 12, 2018 4:33 PM

She's never bothered me and I loved the episode in which Meg went off on her loser family and pointed out how awful they all were.

I do agree about that 70s show in general; the parents were great; you could tell Ashton was something special; the rest? No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 99November 12, 2018 4:55 PM

How funny Mila attended the awards sans Kutcher who is a total fame whore obsessed with publicity worse than even Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon ... because he's been putting his foot in his mouth lately and would have been trampled for his asinine comments about the shooting spree and his "lucky to be alive" because he was at the same bar 10 months ago. He was probably finger painting or coloring at home.

Meanwhile her movie Spy flopped hard and yet she still got an award for it? WTH is that about?

Must have paid for the award, as they all do.

by Anonymousreply 100November 12, 2018 6:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 13, 2018 1:09 AM

It's a business created by Jews and with lots of corporatism toward Jews, same way that restaurants in NYC favor Italians, it's not antisemitic to say that, everyone in the business acknowledges it, it's not a terrible hidden secret.

I think it's unfair to photograph women without makeup most women look homely without it.

by Anonymousreply 102November 13, 2018 1:26 AM

She's from Chernivtsi (aka Czernopol), which is a really fascinating city--it's been part of the Ukraine, the USSR, the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Romania, Moldavia, and Poland at different times in its history. It's been called "Little Vienna" and "Jerusalem on the Prut."

by Anonymousreply 103November 13, 2018 1:43 AM

R102 worse than Hitler - get the Jews and Italians in the same sentence.

by Anonymousreply 104November 13, 2018 3:16 AM

She reminds me a little of January Jones, in that she's not a greatly gifted actress but can be a very good "fit " for certain roles. I thought she was well cast in the black Swan for example.

by Anonymousreply 105November 13, 2018 3:35 AM

why would someone marry that dog?

by Anonymousreply 106November 13, 2018 7:56 AM

[Quote] I thought she was well cast in the black Swan for example.

It didn't hurt to have her character not be an asshole, unlike Nina.

by Anonymousreply 107November 13, 2018 1:52 PM

"terrifically terrible", OP?

by Anonymousreply 108November 13, 2018 1:58 PM

I once read a cosmopolitan interview with her and they must of said "how hilarious she is"about a hundred times!

by Anonymousreply 109November 13, 2018 3:55 PM

Those pieces are edited and reviewed by the actors and actresses teams for approval.

"Please highlight her sense of humor more, this angle is vital to her public image ..."

by Anonymousreply 110November 13, 2018 4:44 PM

R110 I honestly didn't know that!Thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 111November 13, 2018 11:06 PM

She looks like a dirty old dyke in the navy....

by Anonymousreply 112November 14, 2018 2:34 PM

She look like starving boy urchin from Dickens novel...who sleeps in the chimney, loves to be dirty.

by Anonymousreply 113November 14, 2018 2:49 PM

She’s pure Ukrainian peasant. Though Ukrainian peasants tend to be better at applying eye makeup.

by Anonymousreply 114November 14, 2018 2:50 PM

So pure, R114, that she only speaks broken Russian and not a word of Ukrainian.

by Anonymousreply 115November 14, 2018 2:56 PM

Eastern Ukrainians speak Russian rather than Ukrainian, r115.

Ukrainian was banned for many years.

by Anonymousreply 116November 14, 2018 3:06 PM

she screams diesel dyke

her hubby mus like to have his rectum pegged by her

by Anonymousreply 117November 15, 2018 3:10 AM

we call her old boot face at jim beam....hee hee

by Anonymousreply 118November 16, 2018 3:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 16, 2018 3:50 AM

Even whiskey wont dull the pain in my head from looking at her old whore face.

by Anonymousreply 120November 16, 2018 11:55 AM

What a bunch of damaged assholes in this thread..

Do you feel better now after your post, r120?

by Anonymousreply 121November 16, 2018 3:50 PM

Very sad to hear about and see Mila's downward spiral.

by Anonymousreply 122November 19, 2018 5:58 PM

R122 Spiral??

by Anonymousreply 123November 20, 2018 2:08 PM

I’d like to make a Mila her Kunis. (I think that’s from a Wayne’s World sketch.)

by Anonymousreply 124November 20, 2018 2:31 PM

I think she was funny in that 70s show personally. She came across like a 14 year old, which she was. The whole show is hammy as hell. I don’t think she stuck out

by Anonymousreply 125November 20, 2018 2:48 PM

Her appearance is her appearance for a REASON people. You don't suddenly look thin pale dirty and ill if you are not unwell.

Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2018 2:08 AM

haha the socks!

"Reeeeeetaaaaaaaaaainer. Retainer."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2018 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!