Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna, 60, flashes a glimpse of her grill as she hits the Chiltern Firehouse for a night out with friends

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 26, 2018 1:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2018 5:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2018 5:33 PM

How can she show off her grill unless she keeps her mouth open?

How many other 60 year olds think grills are cool? Male or female?

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2018 5:37 PM

I don't think grills are cool at any age. I never understood the, trying to make myself as ugly as possible, trend.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2018 5:39 PM

Aww she's hiding that lithe little dancer figure under all that flowy black fabric. Why why why?

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2018 5:40 PM

She’s wearing a grill to a reataurant - wouldn’t food get stuck in it?

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2018 5:40 PM

WTF is the purpose of wearing a grill? Please enlighten me. Is it some sort of orthodontic device for old bags who want to go ghetto? Although I'm not a huge fan it pains me to see her looking so awful. She makes me feel old.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

She'd actually look pretty good there if she'd remove that dumb grill.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

[quote]She makes me feel old.

See, that's me now too! And it used to be the opposite. In-shape, taut-faced Madonna prancing around on stage used to make me feel good about myself! I would think, "Goddam, I'm 12 years younger than her and look at her! Ageing isn't so bad!"

Now I see her and just feel fucked.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2018 5:44 PM

She has a speech impediment from bad plastic surgery. She wears the grill so people will assume it is the cause of her lisp.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2018 5:46 PM

She's turned aging well into pathetic territory.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2018 5:46 PM

[R9] LOL! I've said it before on Madonna threads but I've never got a satisfying response - how did a woman who had such impeccable style in the 1990's devolve into this fashion disaster? She used to be a fashion plate dressed by top designers and now she's like a cat lady with money - like you'd find rice in her hair and a mouse in her lapel.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2018 5:49 PM

She is carrying her weight strangely. Pretty sure it is steroids from fucking up her joints all those years. The grill is fucking disgusting. Do you take it out when you eat? Or does the food just gum up in the nooks and crannies? How does that shit work?

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2018 5:49 PM

This makes me very upset. What the hell is she doing to herself? The clothes are fine, and she's got the moxie to wear any kind of outfit with confidence...but the grill isn't a good look for her and it doesn't work. Neither does the stringy blonde mess of hair or her puffy cheeks.

Maybe she's on prednisone or something? Maybe she's ill?

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2018 5:51 PM

Wait. She has friends?

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2018 5:52 PM

Now we know for sure that "less is more" is not her motto.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2018 5:55 PM

That hair. ugh.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2018 5:55 PM

R12 I too am so puzzled by that. How can she not see she is making a fool of herself? Does Lourdes not speak up about it?? My daughter would either slap that foolishness out of my mouth or refuse to be seen with me...and rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2018 5:56 PM

She looks severely brain damaged in that photo.

Are the bucked teeth the grill of the thread's title? That's an embarrassing look for a 60 year old woman.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2018 5:56 PM

I'm getting the impression that she is hooked on opioids, much like Prince and MJ were. All those years of extreme working out, dancing and prancing onstage and rehearsing for tours, breaking her clavicle from falling off a horse, that horrible fall at the Brit Awards, all coupled with eating disorders, etc, have taken a toll on her body. She has likely been on a variety of painkillers for body pain, joint issues, arthritis, inflammation for a while, and in the last couple of years--especially with the flop that was "Rebel Heart" and the fall from the stage--I think she has developed an extreme drug addiction. She is in the trifecta with Michael Jackson and Prince, both of whom also died of drug overdoses and they are / were all the same age and peaked during the same era. I really, truly hope she isn't the last one of them to go down due to an OD. She looks like a haggard drug addict from Vancouver's downtown east side.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2018 6:47 PM

She would look so good in her "Evita" look right now. Retro Latina dame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2018 6:52 PM

She's a rich doyenne. There are so many great looks she could be in. And it's not like the excuse "too much work" makes sense because it seems she spends a lot of time on specific looks, anyhow. I never understood the "I'm clean scrubbed, spend $5,000/week on body care products and services but I'm going for the unwashed, homeless vagrant look, so I'm going to spend hours and tons of money looking unkempt."

How is that "authentic", since perceived authenticity appears to be the motivation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2018 6:58 PM

You’re asking why she can’t look like she did 22 years and 8 facelifts ago??!

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2018 7:07 PM

A hard 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2018 7:14 PM

[quote] She has a speech impediment from bad plastic surgery. She wears the grill so people will assume it is the cause of her lisp.

Ok, you had your attention. Now stick that back up your ass from whence you pulled it

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2018 7:20 PM

It must be said, the difference between 50 year old good looking gay men and their looks at 60 is also frequently as shocking as Madonna's demise. Especially if they get work done.

These are the years it ALL falls apart. Rich ladies can get a new look but so many nowadays are getting the worst cosmetic work in decades.

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2018 7:20 PM

That's a plumped with fillers and steroids look at R24. R20 said it harsher than I could.

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2018 7:22 PM

R23 No. I'm talking about styles that she would look fantastic in.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2018 7:25 PM

[R24] Yikes! That reminds me of Marilyn's autopsy photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2018 7:38 PM

The grill on anybody looks nasty and unattractive and on an older woman, it looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2018 7:53 PM

And her hair! What is going on with her?

by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2018 7:56 PM

Christ, that is one repulsive woman.

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2018 8:02 PM

She’s very talented

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2018 8:26 PM

She's on her way to a Bobbing for Apples party. The grill has a hook so she'll be able to hook the biggest apple.

by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2018 8:28 PM

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2018 10:07 PM

This is really sad.

by Anonymousreply 36October 19, 2018 10:17 PM

All of Madonna's "peeps" wear grills so then she must.

by Anonymousreply 37October 19, 2018 10:31 PM

I have a feeling that she will start trying to make wearing a veil fashionable (like her wearing gloves to cover her hands).

by Anonymousreply 38October 19, 2018 11:07 PM

She has "friends," does she?

by Anonymousreply 39October 19, 2018 11:07 PM

I am interested in the 50s being the years it all falls apart...especially since I am 46! Do others of you agree with this?

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2018 12:03 AM

Is that photoshopped? She looks like LiLo at her most wasted and then someone ran over her face with a car a couple times for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2018 12:13 AM

She should hook up with Johnny Depp. Neither one one of them knows how to dress age appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2018 12:14 AM

She really needs to calm down with the fillers, they're giving her too much.

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2018 12:23 AM

Michelle Pfeiffer was born the same year as Madonna and is months older and still looks incredible. Even Angela Bassett is 60 and looks great. Madonna is a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2018 3:42 AM

She has totally lost her fucking mind. It’s gone. GONE! Gobsmacked this is the same Madonna from the 80s/90s.

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2018 4:13 AM

Are those braces?

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2018 4:14 AM

Her face is so unbelievably fucked it's scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2018 5:41 AM

She's in Michael Jackson/Joan Rivers territory. Even if she tried to correct it they'd only make it worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2018 5:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2018 5:46 AM

I I know a minor international fashion celeb all of you would know and I watched this phenomenon up close....the bubble, the yes men, the total insane delusions. I can't even imagine what it must be at madonna's level of fame and money where every single person is lying to you.

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2018 5:53 AM

R40 well have you ever seen a man over 50 with decent hair? Either they are bald, nearly bald, or have white/grey hair that is very thin looking

by Anonymousreply 51October 20, 2018 6:04 AM

Even her hair looks like crap now. She must be on some sort of meds now. She looks dried out. She’s waaaay past menopause. Suddenly she gains a whole bunch of weight. Something is wrong with her. I wonder if she has health issues.

by Anonymousreply 52October 20, 2018 7:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 20, 2018 7:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 20, 2018 7:04 AM

From my young perspective, 50s is indeed where it falls apart for everyone.

But some fall like a stone, while others fall like a feather.

You can still be even physically and sexually attractive at 60. You just can't even slightly fool yourself or others that you're young at all (quite possibly at 40, maybe at 50). You look good, just not young, and that's okay.

Madonna does indeed look like some drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 55October 20, 2018 7:12 AM

That looks like fillers and steroid bloat, particularly at R53.

I am so so curious what she would look like without any of that (and of course, sans grill mouth/trout lips). I wanna see the Michelle Pfieffer (meaning extremely subtle) version of Madonna at 60.

by Anonymousreply 56October 20, 2018 7:21 AM

It could be just menopause. A lot of women at her age have this bloated look.

by Anonymousreply 57October 20, 2018 7:25 AM

She's sixty, r57, not 48.

I guess the face is beyond salvation, now, but that hair, how can she or anyone think it looks ok...

by Anonymousreply 58October 20, 2018 10:26 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 20, 2018 12:28 PM

she is rich as god

u think she gives a fat shit what u losers think??

by Anonymousreply 60October 20, 2018 1:09 PM

R60 A 60 year old woman who wear a grille? Yes. Yes, I think she cares what everyone thinks.

by Anonymousreply 61October 20, 2018 1:11 PM

Classy 60 year old ladies in mid-century society often sported grills: Babe Paley, Sunny Von Bulow, Nan Kempner. They'd all lunch together at the Russian Tea Room sporting their grills - well, they had to take them out to eat and the Tea Room provided elegant saucers for them to set their grills on.

by Anonymousreply 62October 20, 2018 1:21 PM

R61 agreed. This is Madonna we are talking about here. Not only does she look absolutely horrible but she has the most ridiculous Facebook shit of just about anyone. This woman lives to be the center of attention. Bassett and Pfeiffer look fucking amazing but they are just living their lives, not trying to act like a 23 year old. Madonna has always been attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 63October 20, 2018 2:04 PM

Tom Cruise at R59 looks like a cross between Jerry O'Connell and Brett Kavanaugh.

by Anonymousreply 64October 20, 2018 2:17 PM

[quote] u think she gives a fat shit what u losers think??

If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be hacking up her face and begging the public for attention. They are her bread and butter. She’s trying to sell them shit. She can’t live without an audience.

by Anonymousreply 65October 20, 2018 2:24 PM

Madonna really should follow Michelle Pfeiffer and Angela Bassett's example of how to look fabulous at 60. She looks ridiculous when compared to them.

by Anonymousreply 66October 20, 2018 2:26 PM

She appears to be allergic to her skin care line. Tom needs to give his face time to settle before he appears in public after being botoxed.

by Anonymousreply 67October 20, 2018 4:59 PM

They look classier, but Michelle Pfeiffer has obviously had a lot of work done, she look quite plastic as well.

by Anonymousreply 68October 20, 2018 5:01 PM

No she doesn’t r68. I saw her in person. She has lines and still looks stunning.

by Anonymousreply 69October 20, 2018 5:13 PM

The craters under her eyes are from having had a lower blepharoplasty with fat pad removal. Fat pads make the eyes look tired and swollen, so people get them removed, but are left with sunken eyes. The thing to do is to get some filler at the sides and just under her eyes

by Anonymousreply 70October 20, 2018 5:38 PM

R50, you do realise this is an anonymous board? So who is this "minor international fashion celeb" that we would all know? Spill

by Anonymousreply 71October 20, 2018 5:39 PM

This is how you do old, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 20, 2018 5:45 PM

Did Tammy have a brow lift?

by Anonymousreply 73October 20, 2018 5:46 PM

It's so sad to watch Madonna. She still looked decent on the Rebel Heart tour, but something happened after that tour. Maybe it was the issues with Rocco, or she really does have some type of ailment which she needs prescriptions, because she seems lethargic, moves slowly, puffy in the face, and even the way she talks is weird. It's like she has marbles in her mouth.

She's been messing with her face for over a decade now, but it's weird to think that the initial changes around 2008 now look so much better than this mess she has now. Guy Oseary is a horrible manager who never tells her no. But at the end of the day, it's Madonna's decision.

I agree with others - I think Madonna's losing it. It's just going to get worse from here.

by Anonymousreply 74October 20, 2018 5:56 PM

Not a pile on but a genuine question, could it be early onset dementia? Are there physical characteristics that come with that other than memory loss/odd behaviour? Maybe she is taking medication to stave it off? Something has really gone sideways, and very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 75October 20, 2018 6:04 PM

R40, it largely depends on your genes and substances you e ingested. And surgeries.

I’ve known plenty of older women who project youth even while being wrinkled and gray. And women with unwrinkled skin and dark hair who look like creaky old bitches. I know that no one believes this, but I think it’s true. I live on the Upper East side and I see these women. I’m an aging woman and find it fascinating. I really think it’s what you project and how you live. And personal style.

by Anonymousreply 76October 20, 2018 7:01 PM

I always knew that Madonna would turn into what Mae West turned into, I'm just surprised it happened at a much earlier age with Madonna. Madonna became the Myra Breckenridge/Sextette-era Mae West when she was only in her 50s.

by Anonymousreply 77October 20, 2018 7:19 PM

She's trying to look 20 instead of 42. (I know she's 60.) I'm surprised at how her looks are changing. She always avoided the sun, so her skin should be in good shape. She was always lean and muscular until now. Maybe she is taking prednisone. Yes, she is in the pantheon with Michael Jackson and Prince. I hope she's not hooked on pain killers.

by Anonymousreply 78October 20, 2018 7:38 PM

At least Mae was funny and witty, two things Madonna lacks, as well as self- awareness.

by Anonymousreply 79October 20, 2018 7:57 PM

What is weird r79 is Madge used to be TOO self-aware, which is why she wasn't a good actress. She couldn't let her ego go and immerse herself into another character. She always had to be MADONNA. Now, she has zero self awareness, is totally unrecognizable, and I really do think something is very wrong with her medically, mentally or both.

by Anonymousreply 80October 20, 2018 8:07 PM

The grill is awful. It’s time for her to “reinvent” herself as a medicine lady, cuz she looks like she could stir up a powerful brew in her cauldron.

by Anonymousreply 81October 20, 2018 8:17 PM

She’s an older Italian lady who would look like a perfectly normal old Italian lady if she hadn’t butchered her face with surgeries and didn’t style herself like a 23 year-old punk-goth rocker. The gloves don’t hide the old lady hands from the world. The grill...why? I don’t think even the hip hop people who popularized them even wear them anymore? And it was never a good or iconic look for her—she has so many. Of all the Madonna fads to cling onto embarrassingly into old age, why that one?

by Anonymousreply 82October 20, 2018 8:21 PM

Someone on some other thread said that she now looks like a mad Polish housewife and he couldn't have been more correct. The blonde hair and chipmunk cheeks make her look very Eastern Slavic (and not in a good way).

by Anonymousreply 83October 20, 2018 8:27 PM

Yes, 10 years ago she still looked fine. A little plastic maybe, but within bounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 20, 2018 8:27 PM

Her hair is the worst of all - long, straggly, unkempt, and the black roots showing in the middle of her part.

She would look much better with a shorter age appropriate hair style and a toned down color of blond if she insists on being a blond.

I think she would look much better as a brunette at this stage in her life.

by Anonymousreply 85October 20, 2018 8:31 PM

A little pumpkin faced in 2013, but not terrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 20, 2018 8:34 PM

I agree she should go back to brunette. At her age, it would be more flattering.

by Anonymousreply 87October 20, 2018 8:34 PM

This is Madonna’s sister and this is what Madonna should look like today. Human. Yes, she is ethnic enough looking to have her own spaghetti sauce brand—and she should look like this with pride. If the woman would let go of the reins and let life steer her a little, she could build some character and potentially even turn in a good on-camera performance before she dies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 20, 2018 8:34 PM

Somewhat worse at the 2015 Met Gala, but still recognizably Madonna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 20, 2018 8:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 20, 2018 8:37 PM

Gwen Stefani seems to have bought Madonna’s second face for herself when Madonna cut it off to begin her Michael Jackson Disfigurement Period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 20, 2018 8:37 PM

Gwen is a dead-ringer for post-plastic surgery Heidi Montag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2018 8:39 PM

Who’s your favorite Old Country actress? These women all have to share some DNA, yes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 20, 2018 8:41 PM

That's Gwen Stefani, R91?! WTF. She looks nothing like herself.

by Anonymousreply 94October 20, 2018 8:45 PM

Broke her clavicle in a fall from a horse?

No, kids, that was the cover story for an aggressive round of plastic surgery. I think she was still desperately trying to hold on to Guy, who said sleeping with her was like cuddling up to a piece of gristle. Or they may have already separated and she was hitting on some local riding instructor, I don't remember.

by Anonymousreply 95October 20, 2018 8:45 PM

Madonna looks great in the photo at r89.

by Anonymousreply 96October 20, 2018 8:48 PM

Menopause is not going to be kind to Gwen.

by Anonymousreply 97October 20, 2018 8:48 PM

Aren’t grills out of style?

by Anonymousreply 98October 20, 2018 8:49 PM

Madonna's an idiot if she thought she was ever going to hold onto Guy, no matter how gristly she was or wasn't. Marriages where the woman is 10 years older always fall apart as soon as she hits perimenopause. OTOH, marriages where the man is 10 years older often work out just fine, perhaps because by the time the wife hits menopause, the husband is too old and set in his ways to care.

by Anonymousreply 99October 20, 2018 8:49 PM

Has to be Bernadette for best actress in that grim bunch, R93.

by Anonymousreply 100October 20, 2018 8:52 PM

Also best singer, R100.

by Anonymousreply 101October 20, 2018 8:53 PM

Who's the one on the top left?

by Anonymousreply 102October 20, 2018 9:01 PM

R102 Drea de Matteo from The Sopranos.

by Anonymousreply 103October 20, 2018 9:04 PM

Drea vs Portia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 20, 2018 9:05 PM

Can you please stop putting links where it downloads the picture to my computer... MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 105October 20, 2018 9:13 PM

[R90]

Yow, Madonna looks like a Taylor Swift Drag Queen in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 106October 20, 2018 9:15 PM

OP photos remind me of Leo DiCaprio, and that is not a complement,

by Anonymousreply 107October 20, 2018 9:16 PM

She’s still got that shit in her mouth?

by Anonymousreply 108October 20, 2018 9:16 PM

No, R105, we can't. Only you can do that by dealing with the way you set up your Datalounge account.

Moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 20, 2018 9:16 PM

If you click on the link it automatically downloads, no matter what you do with your settings.

by Anonymousreply 110October 20, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote] No, [R105], we can't. Only you can do that by dealing with the way you set up your Datalounge account.

Where do you set up images on DL?

I get an occasional automatic download link (on my Mac) and I hate it. People should be more careful with the links they provide.

by Anonymousreply 111October 20, 2018 9:19 PM

Not images, links.

by Anonymousreply 112October 20, 2018 9:20 PM

The change from 2015 to 2017 is quite noticeable. Retroactive negative effects of plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 113October 20, 2018 9:26 PM

The hair in OP's photo is definitely an unkempt wig. No excuse for that!

by Anonymousreply 114October 20, 2018 9:28 PM

What a sad old fool she is. Living in a fantasy land I'm sure is reinforced by all the sycophants and gophers who flock around her hoping for some benefit. She's one step away from being another Norma Desmond hold up in some old mansion forgotten by everyone except her staff.

by Anonymousreply 115October 20, 2018 9:29 PM

Another vote for prednisone and mental issues. I wonder if she is depressed and taking antidepressants. Those will whale you up. I never ever thought Madge would get fat. I figured she would look like a walking tendon in her later years.

by Anonymousreply 116October 20, 2018 9:29 PM

Why is her singing voice so high and thin now? It's unbearable to listen to. I thought as women age their voices get deeper. Madonna's got higher to the point that it makes your ears bleed. It's paper thin. She was always a shit singer, but it wasn't unbearable. Something changed in her early 40s. It's not surprised that her producers started using all sorts of studio trickery and robotic effects on it.

Now that she's gain so much weight it'll be interesting to see just how the hell she'll tour. I guess she'll walk the stage. She said something two years ago that her days of doing a big show were over. I guess she knew then that her body just couldn't take it anymore. Maybe something truly is wrong. Arthritis?

by Anonymousreply 117October 20, 2018 9:30 PM

I almost want to slap her that she's adopting little kids and she'll be dead before you know it leaving them parentless. She buys affection.

by Anonymousreply 118October 20, 2018 9:32 PM

She has always had a deeper voice (not rich, but deep) than what we heard on her records or when she would put a fake voice on. Back in the day, her engineers would speed up her vocals so she would have a higher pitch. That's weird if it is going the other way now. There is nothing about her that isn't weird. She isn't even tragic, just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 119October 20, 2018 9:36 PM

R109, dumber than a rock- Mary links do not download, they take you to a website... it's idiots like you that post it to make it download. Mary Squared!

by Anonymousreply 120October 20, 2018 9:37 PM

You’re all jealous of her natural beauty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 20, 2018 9:57 PM

She can’t be a day older than 14.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 20, 2018 9:58 PM

Set that contrast to stun, Madge!

by Anonymousreply 123October 20, 2018 9:59 PM

Dolly: It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!

Madonna: It takes a lot of money to style myself as a homeless old lady with tinfoil teeth!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 20, 2018 10:03 PM

R121 never looked better, 21 years young

by Anonymousreply 125October 20, 2018 10:03 PM

Call me crazy, but I think this is the best she has looked in a while and what she should aim for generally. She doesn’t look too disfigured. She looks her age, which IS better than looking like a 60 year old trying to look 24. Madonna, just get old. Be celebrated for your career. Keep making music all you want. You don’t have to be naked and mutilated to be an artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 20, 2018 10:06 PM

Madonna started out with a high voice, not just in singing, but in speaking. Then, she affected (no other word for it) a pseudo-English accent and lowered the pitch. On some songs, she sings lower, e.g., Live to Tell. She struggles with acting because she is too self-conscious (like someone upthread mentioned). Also, then she learned to "play the guitar." The guitar is basically a stage prop. That's enough already, I feel like I'm piling on here.

by Anonymousreply 127October 20, 2018 10:07 PM

oh fuck off with the Madonna hate. shes lived a life anyone would be jealous of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 20, 2018 10:10 PM

Madonna was not graced with a flawless vocal instrument. I think she did a good job developing it to the extent she could, with a lot of discipline and effort. And despite its flaws, I really thought her voice was warm and lovely in the Babyface era (Take a Bow, You’ll See, etc.). She over-refined her vocal performance IMO during the Evita era, but that kind of over-discipline is obviously her greatest artistic nemesis. Her higher, nasal register grates on me. I love the tone of her lower register when it resonates. Her voice is thin, though, without appropriate production.

by Anonymousreply 129October 20, 2018 10:11 PM

God damn....is she on corticosteroids? Bitch lookin' kinda puffy....

by Anonymousreply 130October 20, 2018 10:15 PM

"Where you get them jeans?!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 20, 2018 10:17 PM

R130 That’s fillers and implants—women today like to make their faces look infected to keep the wrinkles at bay and so they can claim they’ve never had a facelift.

by Anonymousreply 132October 20, 2018 10:19 PM

Yeah and when the fillers dissolve or the implants shift the skin sags. It's constant maintenance. At least she can afford it.

by Anonymousreply 133October 20, 2018 10:21 PM

I agree with you R126 that she looks good and real here. That photo is from August 2010. She looks like she's on steroids nows.

by Anonymousreply 134October 20, 2018 10:28 PM

*now* not nows

by Anonymousreply 135October 20, 2018 10:29 PM

Everyone has a puffy marshmellow face now. It looks ridiculous. Someone upthread said Madonna always had great style. I don't think that's true at all. She had great style in the 80's even as tacky as that decade was

by Anonymousreply 136October 20, 2018 10:35 PM

She does yogas & pillates y'all

by Anonymousreply 137October 20, 2018 10:39 PM

Wannabe Supreme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 20, 2018 10:43 PM

[QUOTE]Call me crazy, but I think this is the best she has looked in a while and what she should aim for generally.

Hi, Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 139October 20, 2018 10:45 PM

R139 This is the alternative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 20, 2018 10:48 PM

Her face is so puffy it makes me wonder if she's on steroids or drinking heavily.

by Anonymousreply 141October 20, 2018 11:02 PM

Madonna looked good in the 2015 photos linked above, she should've just stopped right there and left her face alone. She just looks ghastly now.

Of course, that's assuming if it's just fillers/cosmetic work and not cortosteroids or some other medical issue.

by Anonymousreply 142October 20, 2018 11:04 PM

I no longer think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 143October 20, 2018 11:15 PM

I've suspected for a while that she's actually only had minimal surgery but is instead going for the "liquid facelift" option that seems popular nowdays, which is just making her face get bigger and bigger.

She should get out of the public eye for a while, let the fillers dissolve, and then have some proper surgical work with the new techniques and then some reserved filler.

by Anonymousreply 144October 20, 2018 11:43 PM

“Ever youthful.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 20, 2018 11:49 PM

The issue I am interested in is fuckability. You can look gorgeous as an old woman like Carmen dell'Orifice seen above, but it is impossible to imagine Carmen as fuckable. I think Joanna Lumley is just gorgeous and extremely charming, but not fuckable. Whereas Mariska Hargitay is very fuckable. Madonna no longer is. What is the line?

by Anonymousreply 146October 21, 2018 12:15 AM

Okay, R120, since you are determined to be a dumb cunt, please proceed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 21, 2018 12:24 AM

This is a nice look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 21, 2018 12:37 AM

Looking good or bad at the right angle, Madonna looks diff every time she appears in public or on stage. I think it really works for her advantage as people, fans or haters, never get bored of her. Old bitch knows to play the right game.

by Anonymousreply 149October 21, 2018 12:46 AM

Sugar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 21, 2018 12:47 AM

Ok where can I download this remix?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 21, 2018 12:50 AM

ga bless her little golden teefs

by Anonymousreply 152October 21, 2018 12:51 AM

She had a facelift. Multiple ones. You can see the scars at her ears. She’s pulled within an inch of her life.

by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2018 12:54 AM

Ear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2018 12:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 21, 2018 12:56 AM

Just to show you what a facelift incision looks like...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 21, 2018 12:58 AM

With Sharon Stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 21, 2018 1:03 AM

Sharon Stone is exactly the same age as Madonna and looks absolutely fantastic. Madonna should've used Sharon's surgeon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 21, 2018 1:14 AM

Sharon Stone always had perfect bone structure though, which puts her at a real advantage. I think she has the best white woman nose of all time.

by Anonymousreply 159October 21, 2018 1:43 AM

I have to agree with r159 (not 100 percent sure if that is her original nose but not quibbling) Madonna is fighting and losing the battle against the classic Italian grandmother genes.

by Anonymousreply 160October 21, 2018 2:06 AM

She rwminds me of that female character who sells cigarettes in that old Hollywood cartoon where Harpo Marx lights her shoe on fire and they pan up only to have her deadpan utter...

Oooooooouuuuuucccchhhhhhhhhhh!

by Anonymousreply 161October 21, 2018 2:37 AM

Is that you, Brendad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 21, 2018 2:52 AM

She needs a shorter haircut / wig. It’s would make a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2018 4:19 AM

Stone is a balding mess.

by Anonymousreply 164October 21, 2018 4:21 AM

will someone please photoshop her?

by Anonymousreply 165October 21, 2018 4:23 AM

Madonna’s now teaming up with that homophobic tranny Munroe Bergdorf that got fired. Why am I not surprised? She just collaborated with homophobic Migos.

by Anonymousreply 166October 21, 2018 4:47 AM

She's like a plastic surgery ostrich, but instead of sticking her head into sand thinking we won't see her...she gets horrible shit done to her face and thinks we won't notice.

Blonde Ambition Madonna would have mocked this sad, puffy Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 167October 21, 2018 5:04 AM

She looks like Jaws from the James Bond movies with all that shit in her mouth

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2018 5:20 AM

"Wait. She has friends?"

She had all the friends that money can buy so she never has to be alone.

by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2018 5:27 AM

I never thought Madonna would look this way at 60. I thought she had some sense about her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2018 6:06 AM

She should have transitioned to some other role like philanthropist, art collector, instead of still trying to be hip at this advanced age.

Still trying to perform at this age isn't working for the Aerosmith or the Stones and it's not going to work for her.

by Anonymousreply 171October 21, 2018 1:12 PM

I’m not that surprised she has done this. It’s consistent in some ways with her careerlong story of being an independent, self-sexualized woman who listens to no one. She thrust her snatch into the camera in a unitard long after what anyone ever would have considered her “prime,” and she did it unapologetically. The complication is that while she is indeed being a self-empowered slutty granny, she’s doing it by trying to look impossibly young and by only associating herself with young musicians. That’s not defiant; it’s desperate. If she stuck with her peers while presenting herself as sexual, then that might have some sort of power. Instead, she’s hitched herself to Britney, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj et al. Whomever is young and arousing the public. You’re not leading when you’re only associating yourself with leaders. You’re just tagging along like a remora, gobbling up leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 172October 21, 2018 1:27 PM

[quote] She can’t be a day older than 14.

In dog years maybe.

by Anonymousreply 173October 21, 2018 4:32 PM

r172, but who are her peers that she could do that with? Janet? Kylie? Gwen? I mean even they don't do that crap anymore.

by Anonymousreply 174October 21, 2018 6:18 PM

Don't Italian women usually age beautifully?

by Anonymousreply 175October 21, 2018 6:41 PM

She's half Italian.

by Anonymousreply 176October 21, 2018 6:44 PM

No, R175. They either get morbidly fat, or end up reminding one of sundried tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 177October 21, 2018 6:45 PM

R177, Excuse me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 21, 2018 6:53 PM

What r172 said.

Read Andrew Morton's bio of Madonna, which, out of sheer exhaustion, I could take only to her divorce from Sean Penn. I put it down after that.

Drive , determination, desire, discipline, and now, desperation. She had and now, apparently STILL has, those 5 Ds in , as Frank-N-Furter would say "Ah... BUND..ance.

On her way up, of course, those served her well. Now, on her way down, they're a detriment. There seems to be no "off" mechanism.

Too bad she screwed up her cute pixie face. She should be wearing severe, short, contemporary hair style.

by Anonymousreply 179October 21, 2018 8:27 PM

She’s done something to her nose.

by Anonymousreply 180October 21, 2018 8:43 PM

If you think her face looks bad, you should see her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 181October 21, 2018 9:38 PM

Grill baby grill!

by Anonymousreply 182October 21, 2018 11:05 PM

Why isn't she acting as a mentor to Nicki Minaj and Arianna Grande, instead of still trying to hog the spotlight?

by Anonymousreply 183October 22, 2018 12:47 AM

HORRORS!!!

by Anonymousreply 184October 22, 2018 1:04 AM

I used to be the biggest Madonna fan, but she's been embarrassing for quite a while now.

by Anonymousreply 185October 22, 2018 1:39 AM

She’s on steroids. She was thin gristle and worked out like crazy in her younger days and dancers, if she really did do ballet, often get serious joint problems later. She probably has arthritis. She is getting up in years.

by Anonymousreply 186October 22, 2018 3:45 AM

With all the dancing and strenuous exercise, she probably does have arthritis by now.

by Anonymousreply 187October 22, 2018 4:05 AM

I think she got braces AND is trying to hide them behind the grills.

by Anonymousreply 188October 22, 2018 4:09 AM

Madonna and Tom Cruise should form a band called The Balloon Heads.

by Anonymousreply 189October 22, 2018 4:10 AM

I always imagined Madonna would age something along the lines of Lauren Hutton, who looks every single one of her years yet is still chic and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 190October 22, 2018 4:21 AM

She really hates herself, like most women who do facelifts and injections. Anything to destroy her own face.

by Anonymousreply 191October 22, 2018 5:48 AM

When daddy dies who will she rebel against?

by Anonymousreply 192October 22, 2018 9:41 AM

Respect and admiration turned to amusement and now finally to pity. I really just have to turn away from her at this point. It’s clear she’s not headed for a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 193October 22, 2018 10:44 AM

You can never have too many hats, gloves, shoes, and grills.

by Anonymousreply 194October 22, 2018 10:54 AM

It sucks growing old.

by Anonymousreply 195October 22, 2018 11:04 AM

Maybe she's been replaced....

by Anonymousreply 196October 22, 2018 11:06 AM

We are all assuming that she will never have another big romance or marriage and, I agree, she won't. But why not? She is interesting, has so much money, she doesn't look THAT bad, kids getting older. Why no new marriage?

by Anonymousreply 197October 22, 2018 11:36 AM

Maybe she had to get pussy mesh.

by Anonymousreply 198October 22, 2018 11:45 AM

She needs a total makeover.

by Anonymousreply 199October 22, 2018 12:14 PM

[quote] We are all assuming that she will never have another big romance or marriage and, I agree, she won't. But why not? She is interesting, has so much money, she doesn't look THAT bad, kids getting older. Why no new marriage?

She looks horrible, has two kids under 10, has six kids in total, and is 60 years old. Her money is going to be split six ways. She’s a narcissist. Acts and sounds like an idiot. No one can stand to be around her.

by Anonymousreply 200October 22, 2018 12:18 PM

She has 4 kids living at home. What a great deal. That and dry granny pussy, not to mention having to look at that mug and having to hear her bitch and complain.

by Anonymousreply 201October 22, 2018 12:20 PM

Whatever you think of her today, you can’t exactly compare her to Sharon or Michele, who were unquestionably great beauties of their day and still look good. Madonna was an entertainer, who made the most of her looks at the time. I have thought her music should have evolved a bit as she aged (“Bitch I’m Madonna?) as well as her looks. Not because aging is bad but because it should be celebrated.

But I’ll always love her. One of the few celebrities who has always stood by her gay fans, especially in the AIDS days.

by Anonymousreply 202October 22, 2018 12:38 PM

[quote] One of the few celebrities who has always stood by her gay fans

No she didn’t. She turned her back on the gay community all through the Guy Ritchie years. It wasn’t until her divorce and Lady Gaga that she came crawling back. Now she collaborates with homophobes non-stop.

by Anonymousreply 203October 22, 2018 12:56 PM

[RR192] When daddy dies who will she rebel against?

Oh Papa, don't preach...

by Anonymousreply 204October 22, 2018 1:00 PM

Her father must be ancient by now.

by Anonymousreply 205October 22, 2018 1:03 PM

Her father is 87.

by Anonymousreply 206October 22, 2018 1:09 PM

R202, the conoarisobs with Sharon and Michelle refer to who has aged better in terms of plastic surgery (which they all had), not with beauty. There are lots of good looking women who destroyed their faces, Sharon and Michelle didnt (yet).

by Anonymousreply 207October 22, 2018 2:43 PM

*comparisons

by Anonymousreply 208October 22, 2018 2:44 PM

I'm posting on this thread to kill a few more of my brain cells. Carry on!

by Anonymousreply 209October 22, 2018 3:15 PM

I feel like her dad should be a lot older than 87 by now. Is he a time traveler?

by Anonymousreply 210October 22, 2018 3:52 PM

The one I can't believe is that Cher's mother is still alive! It seems like she should be 110 by now.

by Anonymousreply 211October 22, 2018 4:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 22, 2018 9:17 PM

If she's had this much work done to her face, imagine how much work she's done to her p*ssy. It must be utterly destroyed by surgical procedures.

by Anonymousreply 213October 23, 2018 8:01 AM

Come on boys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 23, 2018 7:40 PM

If she doesn't smoke she ought to cut it out with the cigarette posing. If she does smoke, she ought to just show it sometimes. Also, ICKY pose, ICKY tit.

by Anonymousreply 215October 23, 2018 8:08 PM

What’s with the nipple? It doesn’t look natural....is that because the implant was inserted through vs armpit or under breast?

by Anonymousreply 216October 24, 2018 1:51 AM

Well, this is just sad. One of the most celebrated, successful women in her industry looks like a an old whore selling it on the street to make rent payments.

by Anonymousreply 217October 24, 2018 2:53 AM

Don't cry for me Argentina...….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 24, 2018 4:23 AM

Rocco Ritchie at 17. Not bad at all here. Looks better when he doesn't shave his head bald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 24, 2018 4:33 AM

That's how they do some implants. They cut off the nipple, slip the bag of goo in through that hole and then sew the nipple back on.

by Anonymousreply 220October 24, 2018 5:06 AM

R213 I'm sure she's had it rejuvenated at least o nce.

by Anonymousreply 221October 24, 2018 5:08 AM

With all the money in the world, in a city filled with stylists, colorists, and hair and make up experts, Madonna chooses to look like THIS?

by Anonymousreply 222October 24, 2018 7:17 AM

^^ Their careers depend on her thinking she looks great. She has been a smart business woman in the past so I'm sure she does appreciate honesty to an extent, just nobody on her team is going to tell her she looks like crap.

by Anonymousreply 223October 24, 2018 9:57 AM

She's probably blind at this point, at least from all the facelifts. She looks like an Asian woman. I doubt she can even see what she looks like anymore.

by Anonymousreply 224October 24, 2018 5:33 PM

Shit like this is why Rocco is never, ever coming home, Madge.

by Anonymousreply 225October 24, 2018 6:16 PM

That bitch is mutton dressed as lamb. Time for her to act her age.

by Anonymousreply 226October 24, 2018 6:21 PM

Imagine how she would dress for his graduation? No mom. Really, no.

by Anonymousreply 227October 24, 2018 6:22 PM

Graduation? Guy doesn't even make him go to school.

by Anonymousreply 228October 24, 2018 9:42 PM

r228 Then what does RR do all day?? And where?

by Anonymousreply 229October 25, 2018 3:43 AM

Masturbate and get dunk.

by Anonymousreply 230October 26, 2018 1:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!