Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donut Debbie is on the rampage

Portland Dunkin' Donuts manager calls cops on customer after she spoke Somali

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2018 7:14 PM

And now Donut Debbie, Cornerstore Caroline, and Barbeque Becky will join hands to sing "We shall overcome......"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2018 5:24 PM

Whew...

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2018 5:26 PM

stuff every doughnut in the place down her throat.....shove the phone up her ample ass.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2018 5:27 PM

Do these people not realize that tourists from other countries see this and think maybe they should give a visit to the US a pass this year?

I wonder how the tourism industry is doing under Trump?

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2018 5:36 PM

Now I want a donut!

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

Simply NOT acceptable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2018 5:41 PM

Hamdia is a beautiful girl. English is not her native language, but will someone tell her the difference between they're, there and their?

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2018 5:42 PM

I would forgive all their transgressions if they were good looking.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2018 5:52 PM

Donut Debbie needs to lay off the donuts. And the racism.

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2018 6:04 PM

She should be hung by the neck until dead.

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2018 6:10 PM

Why would someone do something like that?

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2018 6:19 PM

I'm shocked. A white woman working at a D.D.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2018 6:22 PM

Is Somali a language? For some reason, I assumed they spoke Arabic there. (I know that many of them speak Italian as well.)

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2018 7:05 PM

Arabic can often sound like screaming, I have sensed ,when hearing it. its not a whispering type language

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2018 7:07 PM

Yes r13

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2018 7:09 PM

Somali is its own language with a lot of double vowels and double consonants that only got a writing system in 1969. It does have a guttural sound.

What got me was the DD issuing a no-trespass order after it was their donut bottom frau who was in the wrong. Not right at all.

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2018 7:11 PM

R4 - sadly that is what is happening. Not as much because of incidents like above but because of the incessant jingoism. It was always there. We all had to get used to constantly hearing how America was the best, the greatest, about freedom etc even if we didn’t necessarily agree because if the gun crime and the myopic opinions of people who have never travelled outside their own country. But throw Trump and what is happening now in the mix and it does become really unattractive.

Someone very important to me is American and is elderly and I hope to visit him in the near future. But he is the only reason I would visit now and I used to visit regularly. I know many people who will not travel to the US now. There just seems to be so much anger and hatred of others and sheer, wilful ignorance. I’m in the UK and we have our own mess and then some, so I certainly don’t say this from a feeling of superiority.

But when I was growing up the US was a cultural leader associated with art, literature and civil rights. Yes, there was another side but it was easier to ignore. Now, with the almost constant celebration of ignorance and the chest beating Alpha shit and the consistently dreadful crap that squirts out of Hollywood and the crass celebration of greed and ignorance I don’t recognise the country I grew up admiring and neither do many others.

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2018 7:12 PM

I won't be going to Dunkin Donuts.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2018 7:13 PM

Um, would she report someone for speaking Chinese? Because it seems like they are often screaming?

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2018 7:14 PM

r19 It's more like YAMMERING.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2018 7:17 PM

She contradicted herself. First she says,

[Quote] “You’re going to disrespect me because I speak a different language than you? Is that what it is?”

[Quote] The employee responds, “It has nothing to do with your language. You can leave. I don’t want to hear it. I’m done with it. You can leave, or I’ll call the cops.”

And then she says,

[Quote] we were told to leave for speaking in our native language

So what happened, was she refused service for speaking a different language or for yelling?

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2018 7:27 PM

Glazed and confused.

by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2018 7:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2018 7:40 PM

how do you say "cry wolf" in Somali?

Good sleuthing, R23!

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2018 7:45 PM

Just a cunty Somali troll

She can’t use English to order coffee, but suddenly it flows like wine when it comes time to whine about her donut oppression

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2018 7:47 PM

Hamida's catching some shit on Twitter now. Apparently she deleted the video of her encounter with the Starbucks employee.

Look. I'm more than happy when racist assholes are exposed, like the apartment lady, permit Patty, but there was just something about this story that didn't add up, as I questioned at R21.

Watch the actual video Hamida took. No evidence of being called a bitch as she claims, only herself talking over the worker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2018 7:52 PM

Somalia puts the shit in shithole

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2018 7:54 PM

That Starbucks story at R23 is amazing and gives all the context needed for this Dunkin Donuts "racism."

This thread should be linked to the Americans overwhelmingly hate political correctness thread and this lady one of its poster children.

by Anonymousreply 28October 19, 2018 7:56 PM

Why would anyone go to Dunkin in Portland?

by Anonymousreply 29October 19, 2018 7:58 PM

Hello?!! Officer! I'm at the park and I've spotted some Mexican guy with a Persian cat driving a Korean car playing Jamaican Reggae music sitting in an Ikea lawn chair chatting with a Muslim while stirring a pot of Gumbo on an illegal grill while drinking what's probably not water from a water bottle! What I mean is....well.....he's not allowed to do that is he? Just a sec, someone's screaming "WHO THE FUCK GRABBED MY ASS?!!" Okay, okay, okay. Please HURRY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 19, 2018 8:09 PM

This tubby cunt might be a little more accepting if she were introduced to some delicious Somali cuisine.

by Anonymousreply 31October 19, 2018 8:26 PM

Good to see common sense ruling for a change. Recordings work both ways, R28/Tiki Tom. That's how it works. You look at the issue from all angles and make a judgment, not an immediate leap to LIES.

by Anonymousreply 32October 19, 2018 8:30 PM

The Somali cunt wouldn’t have so much time to troll coffee shops if she were introduced to a tire iron to the skull

by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2018 8:31 PM

I don't have a horse in race, but FUCK YOU VERY MUCH, CUNT R33.

by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2018 9:41 PM

Because those sans horses in the race rush to threads like these to screech in CAPS

by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2018 9:46 PM

All of these cute nicknames for these white ladies who make fools of themselves — are there cute nicknames for all the thugs robbing people at gunpoint all over America today?

Probably not. No wokester cred to be earned that way.

by Anonymousreply 36October 19, 2018 9:54 PM

Only a horse in the human race and common decency, which I'm sure goes right over your head, cunt face R35.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2018 12:07 AM

The donut girl is fat so is that why you all hate her? Where on the recording did Donut Chunk tell the student to speak English?

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2018 1:13 AM

Why are Somalians eating this fried flour?

Don't they know better?

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2018 1:16 AM

I lived and worked in an area with a large Somalian population and Im here to tell you that they were some of the most arrogant,rude and assholish people Ive ever known. For people who come from a dirt hut,shithole country they sure had some attitudes.FYI,they hate american blacks more than they hate everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2018 1:22 AM

R31 Do you know much about "delicious Somali cuisine"?

And why these Somalians are eating fried American rubbish?

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2018 1:45 AM

WAIT A MINUTE! She had to CALL the police?

It's a donut shop; there had to be a baker's dozen of them in there already.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2018 1:54 AM

[quote] FYI,they hate american blacks more than they hate everyone else.

So true. I had an African colleague be disgracefully diarespectful to our Melanesian boss. He was only polite to whites and East-Asians. He had to be pulled out for sensitivity training. It didn’t work so he was put on secondment to another (shittier) department.

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2018 6:23 AM

R23 the Muslims I know don’t consider a drop vanilla essence in a shake or a vaccine which has been made using pork products to be haram (forbidden). I don’t know what this bitch’s problem is.

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2018 6:27 AM

Fuck Dunkin Donuts. I went there recently at 5am on the way to work. Ordered a plain donut and coffee. I bit into the donut and it was cold inside!! Like it wasn't all the way thawed out. I won't go there again, their donuts are frozen!!

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2018 6:38 AM

The complainer is an Instagram attention whore.

"My dream is to get signed to a modeling agency. 😌"

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2018 6:50 AM

This publicity-seeking Somalian is one of the Kanye Yeezies.

They are on the make

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2018 8:28 PM

^ They are scary and unattractive. They look like emotionless killers.

by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2018 8:52 PM

People talk- by talking.

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2018 10:06 PM

WHO would wear that sad shit R47 ??? People really cant be that stupid,can they ?

by Anonymousreply 50October 23, 2018 4:15 PM

The majority of these things are hoaxes crafted to go viral thanks to the sheep who live to be perpetually outraged about something, anything, everything.

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2018 4:19 PM

The pig cops in Portland need some training too.

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2018 4:20 PM

What’s the nickname of that blonde bitch who refused to let the black man into apartment building, where he lives?

We have Donut Debbie, Barbecue Becky, Cornerstone Caroline, are there any other whack jobs?

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2018 4:25 PM

[quote]What’s the nickname of that blonde bitch who refused to let the black man into apartment building, where he lives?

Keyfob Kelly

Don’t forget Permit Patty

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2018 4:29 PM

Remember this? A racist, white woman physically and verbally attacks a black teenager at a pool. I forgot her nickname. Poolside Patty, is it? She’s a disgusting, vile, piece of trash. She should be charged, too with endangering the welfare of a child and for a hate crime. She’s a loose cannon, a danger to society, and should be locked up. Welcome to Donald Trump’s AmeriKKKa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2018 5:20 PM

R55 is the first one of these cases which has made me mad. That idiot woman should have known the child was not some little thug interloper because he has braces. Duh. She lost her job? Good. She has terrible judgment.

I said in a different thread yesterday that all of these cases are driven by Twitter and the desire to grab a minute of fame with your viral video. I am making a prediction here and now, so take note DLers! The tide is about to shift and the backlash is coming. The Somali women is enough reason for many to say enough.

Generally speaking I don't like these people losing their incomes and causing great stress and strife for families. Is racism,, if it indeed really is racism, a crime which requires a loss of employment? Obviously I mean if the event does not take place while the person is on the job.

I have had BW say the most outrageous things in the course of performing my job. I guess I'll have to start filming as well. This has to go both ways if it is to continue.

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2018 5:52 PM

What is BW, R56?

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2018 6:06 PM

R33 sounds like a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2018 6:09 PM

BW= Black Woman

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2018 6:13 PM

[quote]Is racism,, if it indeed really is racism, a crime which requires a loss of employment?

It depends on the employer. My father is a retired doctor and immediately wrote out a cheque for 2 weeks pay to hand the secretary at the any of the day when he heard her screaming at a delivery guy calling him a “slant-eyed motherfucker” that morning in the parking lot. It was her third strike and he had a practise that had many elderly and ethnic patients with and simply couldn’t afford to have someone represent him at the front desk who couldn’t behave themselves.

by Anonymousreply 60October 23, 2018 6:34 PM

Why would your retired father give 2 weeks pay to a random psycho racist? Do you enjoy having your inheritance frittered away like that?

by Anonymousreply 61October 23, 2018 6:41 PM

His dad did the right thing. He sounds like a very fair and ethical man. She needed to be fired, but he was making sure she could put food on the table for her fam while she searched for a new job.

Was it necessary? No. But it was the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2018 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!