Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Neneh Cherry's new album - Broken Politics

Wow. The good reviews are abundant this week for Neneh Cherry's new album - Broken Politics. I just listened to it and I think I may have found one of my favorite albums of 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2019 11:05 PM

From The New York Times...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2018 11:45 AM

Just got it today. Love it already, may compete in time with Homebrew, which has always been my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 8:52 PM

LOVE her!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 8:53 PM

Cool thanks op

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 8:53 PM

Is she still around? She was on the scene 30 years ago with Buffalo Stance and a few other minor hits. Haven't heard anything about her since.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 8:56 PM

Damn, she's so young looking! I remember her from nearly thirty years ago, looking like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 8:58 PM

She's 54 now. Today's kids will never have heard of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 9:00 PM

[quote] She was on the scene 30 years ago with Buffalo Stance and a few other minor hits. Haven't heard anything about her since.

She's made a few amazing albums in the interim. She's had a few in this decade.

American radio being what it is, they only remember Buffalo Stance.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 9:06 PM

I had no idea Neneh had a new album (from 2018) until I saw she was on this weekend's Glastonbury lineup. This one is incredible. Nice to have you back, Neneh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2019 11:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!