Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sources say Mueller is ready

Here we go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 10, 2018 12:01 AM

Will he be a boob like Comey and give us an October surprise or wait until after the mid-terms?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2018 3:28 PM

Of course he’ll wait.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2018 3:29 PM

MUELLER DOESNT LEAK. MUELLER HAS GIVEN NO STATEMENTS.

Any "sources" are full of shit, just speculating....or, the WH itself.

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE PEOPLE !

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2018 3:31 PM

DOEs Mueller’s findings go to Rosenstein, then to the House or Senate? If the House, it will all be released to the public if the Dems control.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2018 3:33 PM

They go to Rosenstein if he’s still there. Whoever gets them can file them away and say nothing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2018 3:35 PM

I agree R3.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2018 3:36 PM

I say they need to be released before midterms, then.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2018 3:37 PM

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as double jeopardy with impeachment? If so I wonder if the lame duck Republican Congress would consider impeachment just so a Democratic controlled House next year couldn't do it because that would be considered double jeopardy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2018 3:37 PM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2018 3:38 PM

Sources say a lot of things, I believe it when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2018 3:38 PM

The way I feel these days, I'm not expecting anything to come of this. Republicans will just obfuscate, point fingers and deny while calling it fake news. Trumps base will use any evidence of treason to only get behind the cretin. Schumer and Pelosi will be the tsk-tsking grannies they've always been. Democrats will will remain powerless to do anything of real importance.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2018 3:39 PM

So long as we have a boom economy, Trump is golden, I'm afraid, no matter what Mueller has. Trump will have to play out, but not before delivering an unholy lesson to us all.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2018 3:39 PM

Can someone shoot r11?

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2018 3:39 PM

Mueller is fighting the dark forces of Secret Lesbians AND Trump. He must overcome them to present his findings!

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2018 3:40 PM

You know that he’s going to find no collusion, don’t you? The Trumps will be exonerated Russia-wise, even though they’re guilty. Mueller can’t prove they got info at the Trump Tower meeting, nor can he prove the back channel, nor can he prove the Trump tower server was hooked to Russia.

So he will give the Trumps a clean bill. It will be up to the states to pursue money laundering & tax evasion charges. And misappropriation of funds through the fake charity. At any rate, the Trumps won’t go to jail nor will they have to give up their money or businesses. The laws of the US have been written by financiers for so long that financial crimes get pleaded to misdemeanors. Look at Jared’s father. He was convicted of 18 counts of tax evasion, illegal campaign donations and witness tampering and spent little over a year in jail. A black guy charged with 18 counts of anything would’ve gotten a mandatory 20 year term.

They wont put a president or his family in jail. Sorry, but they just won’t. That’s going too far for them, no matter how crooked the president & his family are. Remember how everyone said Karl Rove was going to be frog marched out of the White House in handcuffs because of the Plame Affair? Remember when that happened? Because it never happened. Scooter Libby took the blame and had his sentence wiped out. Libby has been on the board at various Republican agencies that disguise themselves as “institutes” and “think tanks”

There really are some people who are too big, politically, to fall. If Karl Rove was one, you know the president and his family are off limits. I wonder if even the state if NY will ever have the balls to indict and convict any of the Trumps or Kusheners. If they are convicted of anything, I’ll bet they get a fine only, like Setschebank has been doing for several decades of money laundering. You don’t think bankers go to jail, do you? Haha, hellll nah.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2018 3:51 PM

r15....keep beating that dead horse r15....If Mueller had NOTHING, his probe would have ended A YEAR AGO.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2018 3:52 PM

Sorry R16 but R15 is right. They had to go through the pretense of a major investigation or it wouldn't have looked right. But there's no way that the FBI or any other government agency is going to take a president down unless they absolutely positively have to. And in this case, as corrupt, vile, cruel, incompetent, and sick as Trump is, he is actually getting the republican agenda done: lower taxes on the rich, rightwing judges everywhere, etc.

We're all screwed.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2018 3:55 PM

Except he's right. If this investigation had been anything but a ploy, they would have looked into Trump's ties with the mob, both in the US and Russia. Or they would have reopened the Epstein investigation. This was a ruse, a scam. The only people who are going to stop Trump are the voters in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2018 3:57 PM

FFS.....this thread has been taken over by not only the concern troll, but Russian bots......we get it, youre too delicate ...along with being too stupid to live. Off yourself now and put yourself out of your misery.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2018 4:00 PM

R19. Fuck off and get your ass out of your head. R18 and r15 and r17 are right. You are clearly delusional if you think trump will be inducted.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2018 4:03 PM

Indicted spelling error

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2018 4:04 PM

What exactly is he being inducted into ?

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2018 4:04 PM

R19 Keep drinking the Kool Aid, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2018 4:05 PM

Oh, here we go again. Little Miss Mary Sunshine who doesn’t allow thoughts other than her own positive thoughts because she believes she somehow controls the earth with her positive thinking, is back to her usual tiresome screams of “Russians!” and “Bots!” because several people actually disagree with her.

Next comes several posts where she agrees with herself. “Thank you, Miss Mary Sunshine. Well said!”

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2018 4:06 PM

[quote]You know that he’s going to find no collusion, don’t you?

Actually, no, we don't know that, and neither do you, since you do not have the data to back up this ridiculous supposition.

[quote]The Trumps will be exonerated Russia-wise, even though they’re guilty. Mueller can’t prove they got info at the Trump Tower meeting

Has it escaped your notice that Manafort is cooperating and that he was at that meeting?

[quote]nor can he prove the back channel, nor can he prove the Trump tower server was hooked to Russia.

Actually, he can prove all three, if they are real, as well as what is being reported to him by those he's flipped. I have no idea why you're pretending that none of these can be proved. Or why you think these are the only accusations on the table.

[quote]So he will give the Trumps a clean bill.

Really? On money-laundering and obstruction of justice, too? Thanks for the update, Mueller. The rest of your post wasn't even worth the trouble to do anything other than laugh at.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2018 4:16 PM

r24.....I guess we will see then. Must suck to be devoid of reason and common sense.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2018 4:18 PM

R8, no. Impeachment isn't the result of a criminal charge before a court of law. Double jeopardy only applies to the latter.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2018 4:19 PM

[quote]Oh, here we go again. Little Miss Mary Sunshine who doesn’t allow thoughts other than her own positive thoughts because she believes she somehow controls the earth with her positive thinking, is back to her usual tiresome screams of “Russians!” and “Bots!” because several people actually disagree with her.

Considering the quality of your comments, their unrelenting negativity on multiple threads, including comments that demonstrate that you have no idea what you're talking about, the accusations are not unwarranted. It's not a matter of "positive thoughts;" it's a matter of rather stupid, not to mention completely unsupported and disconnected from reality, overwhelmingly negative thoughts, which appear to be all that you possess.

We could, of course, write something like, "Your comments are so stupid and so negative that only a partisan, an idiot, or a troll would write something so bizarre." Or we could just shortcut that and say, "Whatever you say, Boris."

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2018 4:19 PM

R28 nAnd here you are doing exactly what he said, making multiple posts in defense of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2018 4:21 PM

Re: r25: To be clear, I'm not saying that Mueller will immediately rush to indict the President. He has demonstrated that he is far too cautious and there remain open questions as to whether a sitting President can be indicted. But to pretend that he will give "a clean bill" to Trump or that Trump will be "exonerated" is genuinely stupid, given what we have observed of the Mueller investigation. The most likely scenario is that he will present the evidence to Rosenstein and to Congress and let them decide the next steps.

My assumption, based on what we have observed thus far, is that the evidence he has gathered will include evidence on one or more members of Trump's family on one or more of the issues that Mueller is investigating. What the Justice Department and Congress choose to do with that evidence will be up to them. Will Trump be impeached? Highly unlikely. Will it impact his reelection chances? Probably. Will the whole Trump clan be "exonerated?" Highly unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2018 4:24 PM

HAHAHAHA......God, the fucking idiots come out when the weather turns colder. People are not responding to themselves. You truly are delusional. Besides, I wrote 2 of the posts you attacked, but not the rest, proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2018 4:24 PM

The public already knows of so much of this information through newspaper reports that it'll be ridiculous is Mueller concludes that Trump and Russia did not work together.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2018 4:24 PM

[quote]And here you are doing exactly what he said, making multiple posts in defense of yourself.

Moron, I didn't write those other posts, as you would know if you had bothered to check.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2018 4:25 PM

Jared is making all those foreign friends so he can disappear if he's sentenced to prison.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2018 4:40 PM

Somehow I find it amusing to think of Jared "on the lam".

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2018 5:02 PM

[quote]The most likely scenario is that he will present the evidence to Rosenstein and to Congress and let them decide the next steps.

Yep and it will be another two years by the time this works its way through the glacial pace of Congress. Everyone just needs to let the 2016 election go and focus on 2020. I think most Americans stopped caring a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2018 5:11 PM

I definitely want to read the final report(s), but for now yeah it's best to leave them chugging along. It's bad when it flares up - everyone gets angry and the investigation is again imperiled.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2018 6:00 PM

I'm suspicious that it's so close to midterms. If it exonerates Trump, that would likely reinvigorate the losers who voted for him in '16 but were regretting it.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2018 6:01 PM

Mueller isn't going to release anything close to midterms, according to all the pundits. He's too conservative to do that. The argument from the pundits (e.g., NPR Politics Podcast about a month ago) was that, even though this is a midterm election, and so doesn't fall under the FBI's guidance regarding not releasing things close to presidential elections (that Comey violated), Mueller is so cautious that he won't do it even close to a midterm election.

But of course who really knows..

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2018 6:07 PM

Finally!

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2018 6:09 PM

My body is ready

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2018 6:12 PM

If he has something, he needs to go with it! The truth needs to come out, fuck the goddamn elections. We have been waiting in pain, long enough.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2018 6:14 PM

Our economy is only great for rich people...the vast majority of people are just feeling beaten.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2018 6:17 PM

From OP's article:

[quote] Specifically, Mueller is close to rendering judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry: whether there were clear incidents of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and whether the president took any actions that constitute obstruction of justice, according to one of the officials, who asked not to be identified speaking about the investigation.

So it's the biggest questions that he's reached conclusions about, supposedly - all without interviewing Trump.

I don't think so. This is from Bloomberg News, the same outlet that reported the Chinese having tiny chips in Apple and Amazon servers, which both have denied.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2018 6:20 PM

Dump running his big fat tre45onous anus mouth certainly acts as if he knows he (and is villainous family, including Kushner) is untouchable.

It makes me insane.

I keep believing that Mueller and the intelligence community will come through for America.

Hanging on by a thread here. That's all I got...

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2018 6:30 PM

The report will be an absolute bombshell. It'll be released on a Monday morning and we'll all be talking about it and anticipating criminal charges or impeachment - but by that Wednesday the news will be all about Trump calling Lady Gaga "an ugly hag" on Twitter and Melania stating that the ladies of "The View" are bullies.

By the following Sunday (after sixteen additional "scandals") Mueller's report will be item #3 on the morning talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2018 6:32 PM

I've never been able to take the Mueller investigation very seriously. We know the Trump campaign was under FISA and NSA surveillance even before the election, and they would have had the goods from day one if there had been any there there. At least the two years of desperate fishing expeditions will get Mueller a good book deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2018 6:49 PM

Mueller has already nailed all of Trump's goons.

The proof of crimes committed by #MessyCrookedDonald himself that Congress could use to impeach him must be stacked higher than a shit brick house!

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2018 6:59 PM

I don't quite buy this report. We know that Mueller doesn't leak. Not ever. So this is more likely someone from the whitehouse or Rod Rosensteins office trying to put some public pressure on Mueller. Rosenstein may have asked Mueller to finish up the report by the mid terms because he's afraid he won't be around after that. That may be the only thing I can see in this reporting.

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2018 7:01 PM

Yeah I'm not trusting Bloomberg News much lately b/c of that China microchip story. It was release right before Ms. Pence gave a China-bashing speech accusing them of election interference.

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2018 7:02 PM

I read something the other day saying that the feds fully expect the trumps to make a dash out of the country when the shit hits the fan. Wish I could remember where I read it.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2018 7:03 PM

"Mueller has already nailed all of Trump's goons."

Except Pence. Never Pence. Why?

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2018 7:11 PM

R52 He's too busy being nailed by young hot male interns.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2018 7:13 PM

Nothing is going to happen to trump and his mob. That’s just too extreme for the US. This is not Evita-land. So work hard to vote him out in 2020. That’s our only hope.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2018 7:19 PM

Oh, please baby Jesus - let Jr & Jared be the first to be frog marched out in handcuffs.

I agree that nothing will happen before mid-terms - and if it did, we'd be subjected to that silly cunt Lindsay Graham all over the news talking about how it's a SET UP YA'LL!. He's waited this long - wait til the day after election for the other shoe to drop.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2018 7:29 PM

[quote]So it's the biggest questions that he's reached conclusions about, supposedly - all without interviewing Trump.

They sent his lawyers questions for them to answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2018 7:32 PM

[quote]We know the Trump campaign was under FISA and NSA surveillance even before the election

No. The FISA application was very limited and it did not apply to the entire Trump campaign. The surveillance was very limited in scope and in duration.

[quote]and they would have had the goods from day one if there had been any there there.

Sorry, but you simply do not know what you're talking about.

[quote]At least the two years of desperate fishing expeditions will get Mueller a good book deal.

It has also yielded multiple indictments, guilty pleas, convictions, and agreements to cooperate, but you already knew that and just wanted to troll.

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2018 7:35 PM

[quote]So this is more likely someone from the whitehouse or Rod Rosensteins office trying to put some public pressure on Mueller.

That's what others think, as well, and this is the key paragraph from the Bloomberg report:

[quote]Rosenstein has made it clear that he wants Mueller to wrap up the investigation as expeditiously as possible, another U.S. official said. The officials gave no indications about the details of Mueller’s conclusions. Mueller’s office declined to comment for this story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2018 7:36 PM

We would be so much better off if a bunch of pricks weren't ruling us.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2018 7:40 PM

R50, the China chip thing is weird because the news is old. That was something that came out years ago. Why it was brought up again all these years later is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2018 7:59 PM

Many suspect the source is Ghouliani. No one from Mueller's camp would leak. This is more bs from the White House.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2018 8:07 PM

Makes sense, a judge asked to open up the Watergate road map documents recently.

Mueller wants to make sure his report won't be buried by the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2018 8:51 PM

50 hours of disclosures from attorney Michael Cohen could be concerning to Trump. I wish we could dump Trump and just have Hillary finish his remaining 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2018 9:18 PM

that George Nader dude being given immunity from Mueller is very interesting.

He was at both dump tower meetings AND he also met with the scumbag prince in the Seychelles. Remember that "chance meeting" where the Russians, prince and a few other scumbags just happened to be in the same place so they just "had a beer"?

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2018 10:41 PM

Wasn't Trump's finance guy given immunity a couple months ago? Could be huge, especially if he handed over files, real evidence of financial fraud, campaign finance, etc.

Nobody gave it much attention.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2018 10:50 PM

I want to know about Ivanka's escapades with Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2018 10:52 PM

Where the hell is it written that Mueller has to wait until after the midterms? If this President has engaged in criminal acts, then the American people should know before they cast their vote since the makeup of congress will help determine whether he’s held to account.

For Mueller to hold his findings until after the elections is political in and of itself because it will only serve to help Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2018 10:56 PM

I agree, R67.

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2018 10:57 PM

I wanna know if MBS is fucking Jared.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2018 10:58 PM

#truth r69

by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2018 2:00 AM

r8, the trial would be in the senate.

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2018 2:33 AM

I really want Donald Jr and Jared to be indicted at least. I hate those little creatins.

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2018 2:34 AM

r15, not put a Kushner in jail. Are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2018 2:38 AM

Mueller was one of the "weapons of mass destruction in Iraq" people. Yet you're buying another bridge from him. fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2018 3:05 AM

My prediction: Lots of smoke but no real fire. It will quickly be swept under the rug ...

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2018 4:11 AM

The New Yorker article on the Alfa Bank connection to the Trump servers feels pretty damning and serious. But the end of the day it depends on what you can prove. My fingers are crossed that Manafort has been able to put the pieces together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2018 4:24 AM

"Sources" know nothing. Mueller's investigation has been 100% leak-proof. Someone is just trying to create a narrative.

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2018 4:30 AM

[quote] Justice Department guidelines say prosecutors should avoid any major steps close to an election that could be seen as influencing the outcome

Oh.

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2018 4:32 AM

I've given up hope. I think this administration's corruption runs so deep, and they've faced zero consequences so far . . . I hold out little hope other than voting. But they've rigged and gerrymandered so much, I don't believe in voting anymore, either.

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2018 4:59 AM

R79's shtick is so old and transparent, that it's actually hilarious. It makes an excellent copy and paste template for other trolls though.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2018 5:05 AM

One word: Fitzmas.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2018 5:10 AM

Anything you hear about Mueller usually happened 3 months prior to it "leaking'

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2018 5:11 AM

R80, nothing "actually hilarious" about it. I'll vote, as I have since the mid-nineties. But for the first time in my voting history, I have the feeling it doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2018 5:14 AM

We know, Jan, R83. You've posted the same thing 50 times before.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2018 5:18 AM

I worry that Russia will change our vote.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2018 5:36 AM

No, R84, I haven't. Enjoy your evening of anonymous armchair badgering.

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2018 5:39 AM

As far as I can see Trump could murder someone in front of a 100 witnesses and nothing would be done. We have no hope.

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2018 5:41 AM

I think it's more likely that Mueller will continue to stretch this out to be a lifetime appointment, with a Russia connection always somewhere just beyond the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2018 5:49 AM

I keep hearing that the report may not even be made public. Wasn't the Starr Report printed up in paperback and available for purchase at bookstores everywhere?

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2018 6:00 AM

r80 = Boris

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2018 7:35 AM

[quote]So long as we have a boom economy, Trump is golden

Sadly that is very true. I had dinner with my parents tonight and when I started talking about why I am voting Democratic next month their excuse for backing Trump is that the economy is so good under him. UGH. I love my parents but could also throttle them sometimes if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2018 8:21 AM

The "sources" had to be from the White House.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2018 8:23 AM

It really comes down to the rule of law and whether it’s adhered to or not. If the findings are criminal and nothing is done, then the rule of the law is without worth and the country will continue to fall apart but very rapidly after the reveal if collusion and other crimes are found but just accepted.

This is the big fork in the road, folks.

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2018 12:13 PM

I agree R93.

There was no time in history where it was more important to cast your vote. If the dems don't get the House, Trump will have another two years to fill the courts with his people. A fair election in 2020 will not happen if he gains more executive power and more positions will be filled with his people.

It's a very dangerous situations we're in right now.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2018 12:28 PM

don't be fooled by media speculation. Mueller may have preliminary findings and conclusions but the breadth and depth of his investigation is unlikely to wrap up this year. Drumphists are manipulating media reports to create a public expectation that Mueller will end the investigation in the next few months. They think if they create this expectation in the public that either the public will turn against the Mueller investigation or it will be over.

This is the best they can hope for and it is niether likely nor possible. They should be careful what they wish for because all indication are Mueller has the conclusive goods on conspiracy and obstruction. This WH is as stupid as it is paranoid and guilty.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2018 12:45 PM

It's going to amount to absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2018 1:06 PM

How so, r96? It's already amounted to something.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2018 1:12 PM

Rod Rosenstein already said there was ample evidence Russia meddled in the election. Trump's fingerprints are all over it.

I wonder whether they ever got the audio from Putin's and Trump's meeting in Helsinki. I would be very surprised and disappointed if they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2018 1:16 PM

Sometimes I feel like we're all being duped. The media/pundits are positioning this Mueller dude as the Superman waiting in the wings, ready to save us from this national nightmare. In reality he's probably working for Trump, ready to twist the knife and lead us into the next wave of whatever shit storm we're in.

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2018 1:16 PM

I’m preparing for disappointment but come on - Mueller is an outstanding prosecutor and Trump is no Boy Scout. It’s hard to believe there won’t be something of interest. Especially since Trump is such a rank amateur. We’ll see. It’ll be the beginning of a long process.

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2018 1:20 PM

Family members who support the criminal Trump and watch Fox News...I just want to ignore them. Would that be OK?

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2018 1:23 PM

Apologies if this has already been discussed but what is the intelligence community doing to prevent further Russian interference in elections?

Or is it ongoing and amorphous?

I am voting and I want it to matter.

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2018 1:24 PM

R102, that's the amazing thing to me, r102. We have the special saying there was Russian interference and yet no one is talking about preventing it from happening again. We know why trump isn't talking about it, but where is the media on this?

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2018 1:34 PM

Trump and his cabinet have decided that any criminal activity they get involved in is OK. For some reason they think the Presidential position gives them the right to break the law and a Republican Congress told them they could break any laws they want.

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2018 3:32 PM
by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2018 3:46 PM

r94, even if we win the house, the Republicans will still have another two years to pack the courts. Judges are confirmed by the senate, not the house.

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2018 4:03 PM

What is it with people on this site? It's obvious that this investigation will amount to nothing. Of course Trump and his minions are guilty, but the fallout of taking him to task would be far more harmful to the establisment - both democrat and republican - in the long run.

All that will happen is Mueller will drag this whole thing out for as long as possible.

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2018 4:51 PM

What is it with the trolls on this site? It's obvious that the investigation has already succeeded and done enormous damage to the people around Trump. And that Mueller is doing a thorough and careful job and is not afraid to report results regardless of whether they are "harmful to the establisment." [sic]

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2018 5:09 PM

I heard indictments will be announced after the midterms and a report given to Rosenstein - or whoever is Attorney General - at the end of the year.

So November and December we can expect some kind of Friday night massacre? Hopefully, the indictments will hold. And a new Attorney General will have problems with getting confirmed.

This election is so damn important. I wish more people realized it.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2018 5:25 PM

I think most people are wrong and that Robert Mueller will drop some big news bomb or indictments before the election.

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2018 9:20 PM

This reminds me of the Chilcot inquiry, which investigated Tony Blair and the British labour governments role in leading Britain under "false pretences" into the Iraq war. It took over seven years before the investigation was finally finished, and all it resulted in was a total white wash.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2018 9:59 PM

Mueller won't pull a "Comey" r110.

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2018 10:02 PM

Mueller is probably ass licking Trump in secret while all the deluded queens on here think he's their last chance to take him down.

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2018 10:15 PM

Hmm , Mueller sure has an odd way of licking his ass. I mean maybe it's just me but putting Manafort and Gates in Jail, indicting Russians and getting Michael Cohen to sing like a bird is probably not the way I would curry favor with his orangeness

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2018 10:28 PM

Mueller is soft, he will not produce the indictments that he could...I have given up on him. If he has something on Trump he could not bring it out till January. Why he can not indict Kushner and Junior, I don't know. Kushner is a criminal, any way you look at it. Trump is a traitor but our government will just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2018 10:30 PM

Bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2018 10:34 PM

Keep in mind that everything we're talking about is speculation, since Mueller is running an incredibly tight ship, a ship that does not leak.

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2018 10:41 PM

Mueller hasn't released anything new lately but that's not because he hasn't been busy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2018 10:43 PM

I hate leaks.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2018 10:49 PM

I read today that Mueller is also looking into Saudi money connections with Kushner and Trump.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2018 10:58 PM

The longer the Meuller drags this out, the longer Trump has to deal with Rosenstein. That, in itself, is worth something.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2018 11:12 PM

The Brennan center school of law has the latest #protectTheVote. Other organizations are working on this. The Brennan Center is the one I know best.

March for truth is calling for volunteers to poll monitors. So that's another option.

The Democratic Party of Georgia and the ACLU are working on the voting issue in Georgia.

I think it was the Brennan center that had info about the federal gov and states protecting votes. I know Microsoft low key stopped a hacking attack in May or June.

If something else comes through my email I'll post if people are interested.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2018 11:14 PM

Mueller knows what he is doing.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2018 11:16 PM

R114: I serious doubt that Trump or any of his close family members will ever be convicted of anything. The investigation was launched because after all the controversy they had to do something. Mueller may have gotten so far, but he'll never convict a sitting President of anything.

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote] It's obvious that the investigation has already succeeded and done enormous damage to the people around Trump. And that Mueller is doing a thorough and careful job and is not afraid to report results regardless of whether they are "harmful to the establisment."

It is possible to feel a sense of dread and not be a troll R108. After the past two years I refuse to have faith in any white male Republican who grew up with the silver spoon of privilege wedged firmly and permanently up his ass, as the St. Paul's prep attending Mueller did. Could he be honorable and truly willing to crash this house of cards in order to save our nation with evidence of the treason these people have committed? Yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. His moral compass allowed him to stay a member of a political party that has been this way since Nixon - Trump is the end symptom of a long standing disease. I hope that my skepticism is misplaced, but I will not trust him. I don't want to be devastated if he turns out to be just like the rest of his ilk, because if he does the real struggle is going to begin and our lives could literally be at stake.

by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2018 9:36 AM

It's also possible to be a fucking moron, R125, which you manifestly are. Your description of Mueller bears no resemblance to reality nor to anything that he has investigated or delivered.

by Anonymousreply 126October 22, 2018 11:26 PM

Sorry R126 You are the moron. Things have happened in this fucked up country I never would have believed. As Nicole Wallace said today on her show " A failure of imagination like before 9/11 happened" . Try this on for size-Carl Bernstein speculated yesterday- as Hillary did a few weeks ago-that Trump might decide to declare the midterms illegitimate and refuse to seat the new congress. And of course, the GOP will continue to do nothing but enable Trump to destroy this country.

by Anonymousreply 127October 22, 2018 11:41 PM

Sorry, r127, you are the moron. Actually, no, I'm not sorry, since morons don't deserve my sympathy. Yes, I read the Bernstein citation but that's nothing new. The Trump campaign also considered that in 2016. Your drama queen antics about Mueller are not based on reality, nor does that anecdote from Bernstein support your silly bullshit on this thread. Get a fucking grip. And a life.

by Anonymousreply 128October 22, 2018 11:44 PM

For the record, I'm not insisting that Mueller will be our "savior," that he will personally bring down Trump, that he will indict a sitting President, or any such pie-in-the-sky fantasy. I am rejecting the notion that Mueller will purposely scuttle his own investigation because he's a Republican.

Mueller has behaved professionally throughout this entire process. There is literally no reason to assume he will not continue to do so.

by Anonymousreply 129October 22, 2018 11:51 PM

I will be shocked if Mueller hasn't uncovered extremely damning info on Trump and his clan.

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2018 11:53 PM

R130. Prepare to be disappointed and shocked.

by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2018 11:56 PM

I'm with r130.

by Anonymousreply 132October 23, 2018 2:07 AM

Hold onto your hats...

by Anonymousreply 133October 23, 2018 2:29 AM

Mueller bump

by Anonymousreply 134October 23, 2018 10:22 PM

So this means Hillary becomes President?

by Anonymousreply 135October 23, 2018 11:15 PM

DC Lawyer who sometimes posts (the one who knows Mueller professionally and admires him), is sonetobrewing this week?

by Anonymousreply 136October 24, 2018 2:07 PM

He might decide that dismantling the government by arresting these clowns (Jarret, Don Jr., all the rest) is too dangerous. I think there is precedent for that, though can’t recall.

by Anonymousreply 137October 24, 2018 2:32 PM

Yes. The bank bailout.

by Anonymousreply 138October 24, 2018 2:39 PM

I wonder what he’s ready for?

by Anonymousreply 139October 24, 2018 2:53 PM

I actually feel sad for the deluded morons who think that some way, somehow, a scenario exists which could potentially put Hillary Clinton in the White House. Yes I realize that there are only a few, in this thread and other related ones, who have been honest enough to speak what most of us know is as unrealistic as Barack Obama being called back to serve in Trump's place.

I feel sad because I realize the pain these people must be in to own up to still having hope for HRC's taking her "rightful" place. I am not an expert on civics or government, but even I know that if every single Trump is run out of DC(which will never happen) there is ZERO chance that she would ever be handed the keys to the Oval Office. The Democratic leadership would run like a scalded cat from the appearance of a soft coup and the backlash that would lead to.

It's Trump or Pence until 2020 folks. And at this point, I think Trump looks a tad better. At least we know what he is like and what he will and will not do. I think that old chestnut, "better the devil you know..." fits the situation in this case.

by Anonymousreply 140October 24, 2018 3:15 PM

Mueller is not going to save us, the only way is at the ballot box.

by Anonymousreply 141October 24, 2018 3:17 PM

Well said r141 and r140. There are so many delusional people in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 142October 24, 2018 3:22 PM

Agree with r140. He's halfway through, let's just ride it out. If he is led away in handcuffs, all the better but I would rather have the buffoon than Pence.

by Anonymousreply 143October 24, 2018 3:29 PM

[quote]There are so many delusional people in this thread.

Like the people insisting that "there are so many delusional people in this thread," which clearly shows that they have not read the thread.

by Anonymousreply 144October 24, 2018 3:37 PM

"Sources say Mueller is ready" is very misleading. He could be ready on a layer of significant indictments but there is no indication that the entire investigation is winding down. None. The right wing is pumping this meme through the media as a form of wish fulfillment and getting the public to buy into the talking point that it has gone on too long. This is all bullshit.

If it is eventually proven that the campaign of the current administration conspired with foreign entities to defraud the American public (a likely scenario) there is no consitutional remedy resulting in reomoval in place to address a fraudualently elected POTUS. The responsibility would fall on the CO EQUAL branches of government to provide remedy.

Keep in mind Republicans will drop DT if his criminality is revealed to the public ( even partially) and will move away from him at atomic speed.

Proving this POTUS was fraudulently elected does NOT in any way prove that Hilllary Clinton WAS elected. They entire election would be an unreliable measure of the vote, so you can't install the defeated candidate as a remedy.

We are in unprecedented territory. YOU MUST VOTE. Nothing replaces your responsibility to vote. Control of the House is very possible for the Dems and very important to this process. The senate less possible but 2 weeks is a year in politics. VOTE VOTE VOTE

by Anonymousreply 145October 24, 2018 3:46 PM

Someone, I forget who, reported on MSNBC that Mueller may not indite Donald Trump , but he said there were shocking inditements that would be coming down and soon. I don’t know how he got his info that he was reporting on.

One can hope!

by Anonymousreply 146October 24, 2018 9:58 PM

Trump's indictment (for which I believe there is ample supporting evidence) hinges on respecting the DoJ guideline saying that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted. Some say Mueller won't cross that line, others say he'll do whatever justice demands. Some say exactly the same things about Rosenstein.

Even if Mueller holds back from bringing an indictment, it doesn't spare Trump from being an un-indicted co-conspirator, the way it happened with President Nixon. As the other indictments kept rolling and everyone around Nixon fell, his resignation/impeachment became inevitable. I believe this is what will happen with Trump and I believe that when he finally sees that it's hopeless, he will resign or refuse to run for a second term.

Thank god the beginning of the end of our long national Trumpmare is at hand.

by Anonymousreply 147October 25, 2018 1:11 AM

We can hardly wait, Mr. Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 148October 29, 2018 2:25 PM

R147, look at the internal contradiction in your post. If the DOJ rule against indicting a sitting President is what keeps Trump from being indicted, then why on earth would he not run again? Of course he runs again. He absolutely has to run again, if only to stay out of jail. He's 72 now. He could potentially stay out of jail for the rest of his life, IF he remains president and IF that rule stands.

And that's all he seems to have to keep him out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 149October 29, 2018 2:31 PM

Question for the intelligence community: Why is it that the GOP is still screaming over Hillary's emails yet nary a flipping peep about Dump using an unsecured iPhone???

by Anonymousreply 150October 29, 2018 2:39 PM

r150.....they use unsecured emails as well....they are using their private emails to elude prying eyes.....its been reported on repeatedly in the past year and a half...you would think the hypocrisy wouldnt be beyond them. ..

by Anonymousreply 151October 29, 2018 2:42 PM

Exactly R81.

by Anonymousreply 152October 29, 2018 3:26 PM

Ford paid for his decision to let Nixon off the hook. I am not sure Americans will take it lightly when Trump walks free.

There needs to be justice, there needs to be an example.

by Anonymousreply 153October 29, 2018 6:33 PM

[quote]Sources say Mueller is ready

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 154October 29, 2018 6:35 PM

We're ready too Mueller!

by Anonymousreply 155November 8, 2018 11:03 AM

The investigative reporter who works for Vanity Fair, Gabe Sherman, wrote yesterday that Donnie, Jr. has told close friends that he believes he will be indicted with in the next week or two. Sherman is very reliable. Mueller doesn't leak, but the people Mueller is looking at confide in "close friends" who sell information to the media, or at least talk to the media.

by Anonymousreply 156November 8, 2018 11:19 AM

Trump was in an ugly menacing mood yesterday. It had nothing to do with the Mid Terms. In his mind, he won. He campaigned for the Senate and he grew the numbers in the Senate. His ego and his lack of real understanding prevents him from seeing the Mid Terms as anything but a victory. But he walked into that room loaded for bear. He staged the whole Acosta incident with Sanders now accusing Acosta of assaulting the intern even though video shows nothing happened. What put him in such a foul mood? Indictments. He has probably been given notice they'd come down this week, so he preemptively fired Sessions and put Whitaker in charge. If you examine Whitaker's career trajectory you get a very clear idea of just how shallow the "talent pool" is around Trump. What kind of people would want to work for him? And this guy bilked people out of millions of dollars on an investment deal while he was in Iowa. Just the kind of guy Trump would admire.

by Anonymousreply 157November 8, 2018 11:26 AM

[quote] R157: What kind of people would want to work for him?

Exactly. Why would Lindsey give up a safe Senate seat to work for an asshole? He must know Trump is a bully. He screams. In addition, Trump will require the AG to commit crimes. The next AG will be indicted; or, he will be bullied.

I would love it if the next AG also recuses himself from the Russian investigation. Wouldn’t that be funny?

by Anonymousreply 158November 8, 2018 1:15 PM

I think it was Nichole Wallace who brought up last week that 45 was concentrating on campaigning for senate candidates because he knew the house would flip and if the senate remained red he would be safe from any recommendation by the house to impeach...it was a bit of a throw away remark but made alot of sense

by Anonymousreply 159November 8, 2018 1:28 PM

R159, wow, Nicole came up with that concept all by herself?? Smart girl!

My own theory is that once the House conducts the Impeachment hearings and everything in the Mueller investigation is revealed the Media will cover it incessantly and the pubic outrage will be so incredibly loud that the Senate will have no choice but to hold a trial and vote to convict. And if the proceedings are going on throughout 2019 and 2020, the impact on the PResidential election will be unavoidable. Dems will regain the Senate and the White House and we can add two more seats to the Supreme court. President Pelosi will serve a 8 moth term, naming Hillary as her VP, then, in October, she will step down and Hillary will become President. It's justice.

by Anonymousreply 160November 8, 2018 1:34 PM

R160, here. I meant PUBLIC with an "L" not PUBIC. Although Pubic outrage might be a good thing in the right place

by Anonymousreply 161November 8, 2018 1:35 PM

Pubic Outrage is when your dick stands up all on its own and pisses a stream as strong as a fire hose in anger.

by Anonymousreply 162November 8, 2018 1:53 PM

This is bullshit wishful thinking. Muller is an institutionalist, and he can either use a speaking indictment or write a report. He will choose a report, marked confidential, and sent it to the new acting AG, a virulent Trump loyalist, who will bury it.

by Anonymousreply 163November 8, 2018 1:55 PM

[quote]Donnie, Jr. has told close friends that he believes he will be indicted with in the next week or two.

So, he has told a couple of stuffed animals and his imaginary friend "Ted"?

by Anonymousreply 164November 8, 2018 1:59 PM

R163, that's not going to happen. After two years and an assembly of the best legal minds available, this is not going to be a report that gets buried. He will come out with indictments, and he will file his report. The House will gain access to the Report, it will get leaked and Impeachment Hearings will be initiated.. And you can just go back down your mother's basement and eat cold pizza, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 165November 8, 2018 2:01 PM

I hear you, R164. I had to laugh when I read that too. The Trumps seem to not realize that their "close friends" are leaking like a sieve.

by Anonymousreply 166November 8, 2018 2:02 PM

I’m drinking r160s kool aid

by Anonymousreply 167November 8, 2018 2:04 PM

I’m with R160. I think impeachment is a process. It develops slowly, as more and more is known. As more insiders flip to avoid jail time. Just imagine what Trump ‘s lawyer, Cohen, is blabbing about. And Manifort!

“If you recommend no jail time, I will show you how Trump ,...”. is what I imagine.

Soon, we’ll have Trump Jr., maybe Jared. They’ll hold out, expecting a pardon, but we’ll just have to see about that. It’s questionable as to whether or not Trump can pardon a co-conspirator. If he can’t, will they sing? I think so. This family has no love, it’s all intimidation.

by Anonymousreply 168November 8, 2018 2:14 PM

Odd that this Jr Mint story says his indictment by the end of the week, Sessions asked for the resignation to be on Friday, Kelly said no....TODAY!!

by Anonymousreply 169November 8, 2018 2:29 PM

CNN BREAKING NEWS: MUELLER'S TEAM HAS BEGUN WRITING FINAL REPORT

by Anonymousreply 170November 8, 2018 2:30 PM

Wow, Trump had the world in the palm of his hand and he blew it. He just couldn't play fair, so he cheated. Then his illegitimate Presidency began, and he fucked that up with the tweeting and the firing and the threats and the insults and the hateful, wtf? decisions he made.

He could have just been a boring, Ronald Reagan-type spokesmodel, making speeches and waving from the plane. But no; he's an incurable jackass.

Go. Directly. To. Jail.

by Anonymousreply 171November 8, 2018 2:30 PM

Oh, R170. I don’t think that’s a good sign. I wanted more inditements before the report. I’m so tired of few and small wins.

by Anonymousreply 172November 8, 2018 2:50 PM

There is a target letter all ready to be sent to Donald Jr, but will the new acting Attorney General even let it be sent?

There's a reason Trump made this happen so fast. Sessions asked for the week so he could wind things up, but Kelly said no. You are out the door today.

by Anonymousreply 173November 8, 2018 2:54 PM

The CNN alert just links to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 8, 2018 2:54 PM

Whitaker is stupid and the people he'd go to for advice are not much better. Everything he does right now to stop or in any way limit this investigation makes him an accomplice and he is guilty of obstruction of justice and accessory after the fact to conceal a felony or WTF ever. He's a young man with a long life ahead of him. He is politically connected. Does he want to fuck up his life to Trump who doesn't give a shit about him, and could not pardon him?

by Anonymousreply 175November 8, 2018 3:04 PM

R175, apparently so otherwise he would not have taken the job.

by Anonymousreply 176November 8, 2018 3:15 PM

Until a spokesman for Mueller, or Mueller himself holds a press conference, this is a big nothing......MUELLER DOESNT LEAK.

by Anonymousreply 177November 8, 2018 3:16 PM

flips and flops

by Anonymousreply 178November 8, 2018 3:17 PM

[quote]Sources say Mueller is ready

[quote].MUELLER DOESNT LEAK.

I find this vaguely disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 179November 8, 2018 3:18 PM

R178 was for another thread... sorry

by Anonymousreply 180November 8, 2018 3:20 PM

If you want the Senate to vote to hold a trial after the House impeaches Trump (and they will) then what you need is a bombshell. I'm talking about a couple of members of Congress getting busted in Russiagate. Senator House member, WTF ever. Possible obstruction charges for Nunes, too. I have to wonder if sneaky Paul Ryan who has become invisible has been talking to Mueller. Trump froze him out and treated him like a cipher in the past few months and threw shade at him during the Mid Term campaigning. Maybe Ryan is talking to Mueller about the Russian money and the NRA and Nunes and a whole lot more. Trying to dodge an obstruction charge.

by Anonymousreply 181November 8, 2018 3:21 PM

I'm confused: how is he writing the final report, if he hasn't deposed key players like Kushner?

by Anonymousreply 182November 8, 2018 3:21 PM

After not winning the Senate, I am in no mood to be hopeful. This would just be too good to be true if it meant the beginning of the end of this sham presidency. However, I have gotten my hopes dashed one time too many with this whole thing. This will result in nothing, we are stuck with Trump until 2020 and I already read in my local players that fat fuck Chris Christie of all people is on the short list as a permanent replacement for Jeff Sessions Christie is unethical, a total crook and Trump ass kisser who is ready to follow Der Fuhrer's orders. I am trying to look at the positives from Tuesday, but all I know is that the Senate still is red and Trump is still here

by Anonymousreply 183November 8, 2018 3:25 PM

R183 it is refreshing to see at least one person here is not on planet Mars.

After Tuesday's results, there are still people here who believe the majority are clamoring for the sham Presidency to be rectified by impeachment and removal from office. In fact, the opposite is true, but so many just cannot grasp that. Just remember: The Bradley Effect**now to be renamed the Gillum Effect** is in play in all areas of politics. You had best believe that a fair number of voters who claim not affinity for Trump whatsoever are practicing the Gillum Effect in that arena as well.

Very few want to reveal their true inner feelings when they know they would be humiliated for doing so. Anyone who thinks that the percentage of white voters want Trump thrown out of office is substantial is currently residing on Mars.

by Anonymousreply 184November 8, 2018 3:39 PM

First, Trump came for the asylum seekers...

Then, he came for the Press...

by Anonymousreply 185November 8, 2018 3:45 PM

There are few here who are "not on planet Mars." Almost all of us have acknowledged the reality that a Republican Senate will not vote to convict Trump and that, absent a bombshell revelation, the House will not move to impeach. That's pretty much a given, which is why we don't bother to state it.

The "Bradley Effect" was never much to begin with and few elections since have shown any sign of such. This was demonstrated in both 2008 and 2012, with Obama's election. Florida's election was no exception. There was no "Gillum Effect." The early voting demonstrated that the polling was flawed in Florida, just as it was in a few other states, in both directions. The difference was a few percentage points, which was within the margin of errors for those polls.

by Anonymousreply 186November 8, 2018 3:47 PM

Yeah, where is Paul Ryan these days? In the beginning of the administration he would knock you down if you got between him and a camera. He's all but disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 187November 8, 2018 4:07 PM

Just in time for Thanksgiving!

by Anonymousreply 188November 8, 2018 4:18 PM

Trump is with us through 2024.

by Anonymousreply 189November 8, 2018 4:23 PM

Don't count on it, R189. If the vote in 2020 goes the way that the 2018 vote did, Trump is gone.

by Anonymousreply 190November 8, 2018 4:24 PM

Do we really think Trump even WANTS to be re-elected? I don't think he expected or wanted to be President at all, he was using it for personal gain/promotion. And now with Mueller poised to reveal high crimes against him, Trump is shitting his pants.

by Anonymousreply 191November 8, 2018 4:26 PM

Yeah, it doesn't sound good that he's drafting the final report. Unless the indictment letters for Trump Jr, Kushner and others are sitting in a stack ready for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 192November 8, 2018 4:27 PM

That was a one-line throwaway in a CNN story. Given that Mueller's team has, so far, been virtually leak-free, I'm skeptical that it's true. I wouldn't be surprised to find that it's the same kind of wishful thinking we've seen before: "Mueller will have it all wrapped up by the New Year [2018]." "Mueller will be done in three weeks." Etc.

by Anonymousreply 193November 8, 2018 4:29 PM

"The war will be over by Christmas"

by Anonymousreply 194November 8, 2018 4:34 PM

she ready!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 8, 2018 5:06 PM

I would think that the production of their 'final report' by Mueller and his team would be an ongoing process, as they work their way through all the different facets of the investigation. That way, once they do get to the point where they are wrapping things up, they can collate the various parts of the report, dot their 'i's and cross their 't's and produce the final version fairly quickly.

If they are following this type of process, that doesn't mean the submission of the final report is due imminently, though. Although, of course, this way they would have something ready if the investigation is suddenly (illegally) shut down by one of Trump's minions. But if they are able to carry on adding to the report, they they could, and presumably will.

by Anonymousreply 196November 8, 2018 5:27 PM

Smart, r196!

by Anonymousreply 197November 8, 2018 6:11 PM

Mueller obviously has no evidence pinning deliberate, intentional collusion on any of the Trumps or Kuchners. Not even Don Jr has been booked and he was widely tipped to be the low-hanging fruit. Just publish the fucking damp squib report already and let the work of getting Trump voted out of power begin.

by Anonymousreply 198November 8, 2018 6:24 PM

R198, how could you possibly know that?

by Anonymousreply 199November 8, 2018 6:26 PM

You obviously have no idea how these investigations work, R198, and clearly have no idea what Mueller has or doesn't have. Proudly parading your ignorance here is not the smartest tactic but then you're also clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Better to be thought a fool than to continue to post here and prove it.

by Anonymousreply 200November 8, 2018 6:27 PM

Look. Mueller has indicted a lot of Russians. He identified them by name as GRU agents. He's gotten guilty pleas from Manafort and stripped him of his assets. He got guilty please from other people who have been cooperating. All of them close to Trump's operations. Now we a re hearing that Junior is telling friends he is expecting his indictment soon. There are sealed indictments that have been filed with the court. There are indictments in cases handed off to other jurisdictions. WTF makes you think Trump, Bannon, Stone, Donnie, Jr., Jared, and a few other randoms are exempt from indictment. This is hard core. If there was no collusion and nothing to find, then Mueller would have shut it down after 6 months, 8 at most. But we are going on two years here and he has something to show for his efforts and he is still working. So please spare me the bullshit you're peddling about Mueller doesn't have anything. He has plenty.

by Anonymousreply 201November 8, 2018 6:33 PM

Does Mueller have evidence of significant criminal activity by the Trump family and his close associates? Yes. Does he have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians? I seriously doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 202November 8, 2018 6:44 PM

r202....guess again. You obviously dont follow the news, or, you dont understand it.

by Anonymousreply 203November 8, 2018 6:46 PM

Even if there was no evidence of Russian collusion, wouldn't significant criminal activity by trump be enough?

by Anonymousreply 204November 8, 2018 6:46 PM

I think Mueller has evidence but he needs unrefutable air tight evidence to bring to Congress and the Anerican people. The charges need to be exact and air tight with no room for doubt. If he wasn't getting anywhere he would have dropped this long ago. Why would he have gone after Manafort so severely if he didn't know he had a lot of important info to give up

by Anonymousreply 205November 8, 2018 6:51 PM

Trump is terrified of the House Democrats investigations. He was sweating yesterday like an evangelist at a bathhouse. Mueller’s got something.

by Anonymousreply 206November 8, 2018 6:51 PM

So what will be Trump's next diversion? Nuke N Korea?

by Anonymousreply 207November 8, 2018 8:45 PM

I have a feeling that Mueller will screw the American people in the end, he is a Republican so I believe that is what we can expect.

by Anonymousreply 208November 8, 2018 9:08 PM

I think Trump is going through the stages of grief. Like right now he is entering RAGE. He was in Denial for a long time, believing that he was either Invisible or Above the Law and could get away with anything. He is still feeling that way, but he is also now entering the stage or RAGE, where he is thinking of all kinds of things, many of them illegal, most of them irrational, some of them dangerously destructive. In this stage he will take down anyone and anything and do what ever he can think of no matter how extreme to get away with this. (And to the poster who said he really doesn't like being President, you are SO wrong. He likes it on his own terms, and as long as he is getting his way he'd like to keep on being President indefinitely. Remember, rules don't apply to Trump.)

Whether he will ever get from rage to acceptance is anyone's guess, but I sincerely hope he has lawyers and close confidants who will tell him he needs to cut his losses and make a deal to resign or go to jail. Because if he thinks for one second any of his fellow conspirators have loyalty to him he is wrong. Roger Stone? Mike Flynn? They will give him up in a heartbeat. Even Jared will sell him out.

When push comes to shove, not even the most craven Republican Senator will sit there and watch him totally destroy the government and render the Congress impotent. Dumb ass overreached. He was fine. He was a third rate thug, money launderer, maybe some human trafficking and shady real estate scams, fake university, etc. He was going along, enjoying his notoriety, and then he got carried away. He let Putin blow smoke up his ass and feed his outsized ego. Well now he faces consequences and fuck him. I hope he twists over a slow fire in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 209November 8, 2018 9:10 PM

Mueller is not a Trump Republican. He's Old School.

by Anonymousreply 210November 8, 2018 9:11 PM

Mueller may be a republican, but above all else hes a patriot.

by Anonymousreply 211November 8, 2018 9:22 PM

R209, I think you've nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 212November 8, 2018 9:24 PM

Mueller is an Eisenhower Republican, not a Trump Nationalist.

by Anonymousreply 213November 8, 2018 9:26 PM

[quote]When push comes to shove, not even the most craven Republican Senator will sit there and watch him totally destroy the government and render the Congress impotent.

They would have let him get away with it, I am sure of that, as long as they could enrich themselves along the way. Fortunately, the House flipped.

by Anonymousreply 214November 8, 2018 9:27 PM

[quote] I have a feeling that Mueller will screw the American people in the end, he is a Republican so I believe that is what we can expect.

You can believe whatever gloom scenario you want, it will not make it any more real.

by Anonymousreply 215November 8, 2018 9:29 PM

I follow the news, R203, it’s just that I don’t allow confirmation bias to cloud my interpretation of the news. I do not think Mueller has evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. I am referring specifically to Donald Trump, not his son, not Manafort, nor any of the other principles. Jr. probably did collude, though.

I would be willing to put money on the following: If Mueller uncovers criminal activity, it will either be related to obstruction, or it will have to do with financial crimes connected with the Trump Organization.

But I do not think he can prove that Trump colluded with the Russians. I think that’s your own wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 216November 8, 2018 9:31 PM

I thought there was pretty convincing speculation that Cohen could confirm that Trump listened in to the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians led by Jr., just for one thing that Mueller will be able to prove now Cohen has flipped. That doesn't even begin to take into consideration what Manafort will have given up. Speculation that Mueller will have proof that Trump actively conspired with Russia is far from "wishful thinking". Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention or is trying to push their own, highly suspect agenda.

by Anonymousreply 217November 8, 2018 9:41 PM

I'm eager to see what Mittens Romney will be up to in all this, once he takes his seat in the Senate. He only wanted to be Senator so he could have a national political presence while he preps to run for President again in 2020. He's ambitious, entirely self-serving, and no fan of Trump. Richard Burr from North Carolina is no fan, either. There are a few others. They are not all Trump acolytes.

Mittens is never, ever to be trusted under the best circumstances. He has history with Trump and Trump better watch his back.

by Anonymousreply 218November 8, 2018 9:42 PM

Cohen is not a reliable witness and if he had information that could actually be used against the president, he likely would have received a deal from Mueller’s team.

The fact that he did not should tell you something.

Which leaves you with Manafort. Are you really hanging your hopes on him? He is not even cooperating with Mueller. That’s why, you know, he was put on trial earlier this year and is about to be put on trial again.

I suggest you Google the term Fitzmas rather than talking shit on this thread. It’s pretty obvious you don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 219November 8, 2018 9:51 PM

R191 What the actual fuck are you talking about? The vote in 2018 went badly for Trump?? HOW?

Every candidate he campaigned actively for won. Every candidate who kept their distance from he eschewing his help LOST. The Repubs lost seats in the House? Good, I have always believed that split political leadership is the most healthy for Americans. No one, not even Repub cheerleaders should want to hold the Presidency, House and Senate. That has always been a disaster for all.

The Repubs gained seats in the Senate, which as you know, is a much more powerful body. Two rather vaunted D senators were defeated(one of whom I voted for ***Nelson of FL***

So how you can say that 2018 bodes badly for Trump in 2020 is a mystery to me. The idea that those who voted for him in '16 are ashamed and disappointed with his presidency and are now against him has been shown to be a non-starter. I don't know one single Rep who isn't on Cloud 9 at this point(and NONE of them are ill educated bumpkins who shop at Walmart, believe me.) They would never put a bumper sticker on their car, or god forbid a yard sign in front of their house, but behind closed doors they are toasting their portfolios' health and the booming economy in general.

Even those who dislike Trump with every bone in their bodies admit that the election proved he is far more popular than they had previously thought.

by Anonymousreply 220November 8, 2018 9:56 PM

Trump let Putin stroke his ego, until he really thought that HE should be president. Trump is the worst thing I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 221November 8, 2018 9:57 PM

[quote]So how you can say that 2018 bodes badly for Trump in 2020 is a mystery to me.

Maybe because the poster believes in numbers rather than feelings when it comes to politics.

[quote]Here’s Who Would’ve Won If the Midterms Were a Presidential Election

[quote]President Donald Trump told his supporters to pretend that he was on the ballot in the midterm elections, and many voters from both parties acted like he was. The estimated 114 million people who turned out to vote was within shouting distance of the 137 million who voted in 2016.

[quote]But what if Trump really had been on the ballot?

[quote]Out of curiosity, [bold]TIME gamed out what a presidential election would have looked like in 2018 if one were to replace votes for House candidates with votes for a presidential candidate of the same party. In this speculative face-off, the hypothetical Democrat wins the White House with 284 electoral votes, well north of the 270 needed to win.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 8, 2018 10:01 PM

"Every candidate he campaigned actively for won."

LOL, no. Not even close. Nice try, liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 8, 2018 10:02 PM

R219, Manifort has turned. There won’t be a second trial. He’s fully cooperating now. As much as a lying weasel will.

by Anonymousreply 224November 8, 2018 10:02 PM

Trump campaigned for 32 candidates. 21 of them lost including Dean Heller Repug Senator from Nevada. Trump campaigned hard for him. Trump’s toxic. Democrats picked up seats in Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Virginia, Michigan, etc.

by Anonymousreply 225November 8, 2018 10:03 PM

Trump’s Trump Organization Accountant is cooperativing with Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 226November 8, 2018 10:04 PM

^ Cooperating

by Anonymousreply 227November 8, 2018 10:04 PM

Mueller had better get on it. He isn’t going to have a job in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 228November 8, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote]So how you can say that 2018 bodes badly for Trump in 2020 is a mystery to me.

Maybe if you read up more on what happened on Tue you wouldn't be so mystified.

[quote]How Trump lost (and why it will get worse)

[quote]Republicans gained a few Senate seats, with combined margins in Arizona and Montana of about 25,000 votes, and took seats in Indiana and Missouri that haven’t been in doubt in years unless a Republican said something dumb about rape, which GOP nominees remarkably did in both states in 2012, letting Democrats win then.

[quote]Worse, [bold]the cobbled-together coalition of states that let Trump squeak to his Electoral College win disappeared — and showed signs of collapsing altogether by 2020.[/bold]

--

[quote]He won 306 electoral votes in 2016 by winning stunning, narrow victories in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, with a total of 36 electoral votes. That’s exactly the 36 votes he won over and above the 270 he needed to win.

[quote][bold]All three states elected Democratic governors Tuesday, two of them handily.[/bold] (Tony Evers squeaked to a win over Republican incumbent Scott Walker in Wisconsin, as expected). All three re-elected Democratic senators.

[quote][bold]Ohio, an industrial state that Trump won big, easily re-elected a Democratic senator and elected a GOP governor, in a mild upset, who’s much closer, ideologically and temperamentally, to outgoing Gov. John Kasich, who openly loathes Trump. Pennsylvania flipped three suburban House seats to Democrats.[/bold]

[quote][bold]And Iowa, which swung hard to Trump on the backs of older voters in 2016 after supporting Democrats for president every election since 1984 except one, turned out two GOP House incumbents. [/bold]

[quote][bold]All that leaves Trump six votes short of a coalition even if he hangs on to Ohio. He’s down to 246 if he doesn’t. And it gets worse.[/bold]

----

[quote]In state after state, Republicans did even worse than Trump did in 2016 in the suburbs, and made up part of the difference by doing even better in rural areas and some exurbs. Problem is, suburbs are where population, wealth and power are growing in America.

[quote]And with Trump likely to spend the next two years acting just as divisively as in the last two, he’s not likely to get a lot more popular with the educated folks, especially white women, among whom he got clobbered Tuesday.

[quote]Dismiss, if you want, all the suburban House seats lost in California, New Jersey and New York as coming from states Trump won’t contest in 2020 anyway,

[quote]But Republicans should be super-afraid of the three seats they lost in Virginia — not just the one in Washington’s suburbs they knew they would lose, but the one in a military district including Virginia Beach and the one around Richmond where only four years ago ex-House Minority Leader Eric Cantor lost a primary challenge from his right.

[quote]Those have been core GOP areas — but the logic of suburbanization, complete with a rising percentage of the female white college graduates who disapprove of Trump by wide margins, and especially of immigrants, means they are getting more important and more dangerous to the GOP.

[quote][bold]And Trump should be terrified that Democrat Stacey Abrams won 56% of Gwinnett County, with 920,000 people the largest suburban county in Georgia,[/bold] in the state’s still-undecided governor’s race. Gwinnett rarely if ever voted Democratic for president before Hillary Clinton, who won 51%, and has grown by 115,000 people since 2010. Nearby Cobb County,with 755,000 people and Newt Gingrich’s old geographic base, gave Abrams almost 54%.

---

[quote][bold]The president should be petrified that Beto O’Rourke’s unsuccessful Senate bid in Texas delivered enough turnout to topple veteran House Republicans in suburban Houston and Dallas. Trump won Texas by nine points.[/bold] Last night, Sen. Ted Cruz won re-election by two and a half.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 8, 2018 10:11 PM

[quote]Trump’s Trump Organization Accountant is cooperativing with Mueller.

Great. But what is he going to know about collusion with the Russians?

Mueller is clearly digging for evidence of tax evasion, and money laundering through property. And he'll probably find some. Great. But there is not gong to be any evidence of Russian collusion.

by Anonymousreply 230November 8, 2018 10:12 PM

R230, even if you're correct, we don't mind. We already have solid evidence of Russian interference, even if Mueller can't tie Trump himself directly to it. Do you seriously think people are going to be disappointed if/when Mueller nails Trump on a slew of high-level financial crimes instead?

by Anonymousreply 231November 8, 2018 10:21 PM

R223 I am not a "liar." You have twisted my words to suit your desired result. I did not say that every candidate Trump endorsed won their elections. I said every candidate for whom he "ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNED" won. And that statement came from Nicolle Wallace who I thought was considered a decent source.

I Googled it after you replied and Charlie Cook's Cook Report states that all of the candidates for whom he held rallies and such received an immediate bump from Trump's appearances, but that overall, if you just count his endorsements, he ended up with approx. a 60% election rate.

The idea of comparing the House results with what might happen in 2020 is beyond ridiculous. Representatives are all about local issues. SENATORS on the other hand represent NATIONAL CONCERNS. And as someone who lives in FL who voted for Bill Nelson, I can tell you that Trump's active work for Rick Scott had a tremendous effect. Nelson is a very popular Floridian, and Scott certainly is not. People actually like Bill while most detest Scott. But that ended up not dictating who they actually voted for sadly. The election broke my heart in a political sense.

If you and others wish to see 2020 as a carbon copy of the midterms, enjoy yourselves; but be prepared to be disappointed again.

by Anonymousreply 232November 8, 2018 10:25 PM

"I Googled it after you replied and Charlie Cook's Cook Report states that all of the candidates for whom he held rallies and such received an immediate bump from Trump's appearances, but that overall, if you just count his endorsements, he ended up with approx. a 60% election rate."

Yeah, that means you lied.

by Anonymousreply 233November 8, 2018 10:26 PM

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

We SEE you, R220/R2323.

by Anonymousreply 234November 8, 2018 10:31 PM

[quote]If you and others wish to see 2020 as a carbon copy of the midterms, enjoy yourselves; but be prepared to be disappointed again.

You bet we do. We'll kick your ass in the Senate and we WILL get a Democrat back in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 235November 8, 2018 10:32 PM

Cohen knows everything and flipped. Mueller handed him off to NY. Trump cannot shut down the NY AG no matter what.

The budget for the investigation goes to June 2019. Trump cannot un fund it.

I know nothing except mueller rumbled with Cheney and won. Cheneys a lot smarter than Drump.

If trump throws mueller out, the Dems will open investigations in January. A sitting president can be subpoenaed and Adam Schiff is a bull dog.

If you are able, go to a protest tonight

by Anonymousreply 236November 8, 2018 10:52 PM

What R236 said.

by Anonymousreply 237November 8, 2018 10:56 PM

I’ve been in a plane for 4 hours how did the protests go?

by Anonymousreply 238November 9, 2018 12:00 AM

No one knows, r238. Google stopped working during those four hours you've been gone.

by Anonymousreply 239November 9, 2018 12:01 AM

Everyone, please take extra care to remain healthy and strong. We are in for the fight of our lives!

by Anonymousreply 240November 9, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote]What the actual fuck are you talking about? The vote in 2018 went badly for Trump?? HOW?

Because he lost up and down the ballot. All you can point to is a few Senators in already-red states, which changes absolutely nothing. Because Democrats turned out massively in a midterm election at unheard-of rates. If it goes this badly in a midterm, it's not going to go well in 2020. As has been previously noted, Democrats are willing to crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 241November 9, 2018 1:06 AM

Here is how Trump did with his endorsements and campaigning, as compared to Obama, Biden, and Pence.

Trump: 21 winners out of 75 endorsements (28%)

Pence: 27 winners out of 61 endorsements (44%)

Obama: 39 winners out of 74 endorsements (53%)

Biden: 35 winners out of 57 endorsements (61%)

Sanders: 16 winners out of 24 endorsements

What about people that Trump actually campaigned for? It's a little better, of course, but not exactly barn-burning:

Trump: 21 out of 36 (58%)

Pence: 14 out of 37 (38%)

Obama: 13 out of 24 (54%)

Biden: 17 out of 28 (61%)

I'm not seeing a huge amount of Trump "winning" here.

by Anonymousreply 242November 9, 2018 1:15 AM

[quote]I said every candidate for whom he "ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNED" won.

And you were wrong. Now aren't you ashamed of yourself that you passed along a rather silly lie that you could have debunked in a 30-second Google search?

[quote]If you and others wish to see 2020 as a carbon copy of the midterms, enjoy yourselves; but be prepared to be disappointed again.

Other way around. If Democratic turnout is this good in a midterm, that bodes very well for 2020.

by Anonymousreply 243November 9, 2018 1:17 AM

In 2020, far more Republican Senate seats are being defended than Dem seats. The Republicans will get massacred if Trump is on the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 244November 9, 2018 1:21 AM

A lot can happen in two years but Democrats have to feel pretty good about what just happened, even if the blue wave wasn't the tsunami that we had hoped for.

Democratic midterm voters turned out.

Trump remains Trump and he's now permanently off the leash. He's not listening to anyone and he will continue to get more aggressive, more racist, more blithering idiot. That appeals only to his base.

Trump remains Trump and his Cabinet choices are going to be even more egregiously awful, not to mention sycophantic.

Trump remains Trump: an ignorant buffoon. He's got us engaged in a trade war whose outcome nobody, least of all him, can see and whose effect is only now being felt. Once this escalates, as it's scheduled to do, this is going to get worse.

The stock market, which has been one of Trump's bright spots, is currently sitting at flat for the year and it's almost certainly going to remain highly volatile and likely to go into a tailspin in the next year or so.

And if that happens, expect a recession that Democrats will absolutely pin on Trump. Trump will try to blame Democrats but the public tends to blame the sitting President for downturns.

If there's a plus or a win for Trump coming up in the next two years, I'm not really seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 245November 9, 2018 1:35 AM

yep. Wait until the farm foreclosures start again because of his idiocy. Down with the trumptanic the cultists will go.

The market will tank, more foreclosures and he will be rightfully blamed.

And the deplorables begged for it.

This is the last dying gasp of old, white racist men.

by Anonymousreply 246November 9, 2018 1:51 AM

When Senator Tester investigated the quack White House doctor that Trump had nominated to be Veteran's Administration Secretary, he was profounding found to not be qualified. His nomination had to be withdrawn. Trump hates Tester for it but the Veteran groups in Montana totally supported him. In fact they praised him. That was huge.

by Anonymousreply 247November 9, 2018 1:59 AM

I'm going to ask this on the "Mueller Investigation Pt. 58" thread, too. Eldergays, was there this much paranoia in autumn 1973? I know it doesn't exactly correlate -- by that point, Watergate had already received televised hearings -- but I'd still like to know.

by Anonymousreply 248November 9, 2018 2:26 AM

R248, yes there was. My parents were really worried. Nixon was scary for that time. He refused to turn over evidence. He lied. He had to be hauled into court and forced to cooperate dozens of times and he lied a lot. he hated the media and criticized them a lot too. Discredited them, played the victim, etc. But at the end of the day, he was a lawyer himself, he knew and understood the law, and he was a member of the Republican Party his entire long career. So when he was told the votes weren't there and he should resign or be convicted in the Senate of Obstruction at the very least, he resigned. He once famously said, " If the President does it, then it's not illegal." And of course once the hearings were televised and more people were aware of Watergate, public opinion swung against him. Nixon ordered the Attorney General to fire the Special Prosecutor. The AG refused and resigned in protest. Nixon then ordered his Deputy AG to fire the Special Prosecutor. The Deputy AG also refused and resigned. Finally, Nixon got the #3 man, the Solicitor General Bork, to fire Archibald Cox the Special Prosecutor. less than two weeks later the federal court ruled that the firing had been illegal. So I want to know who will take this President to court to determine that the firing of Sessions was illegal, and that the appointment of Whitaker is also illegal.

by Anonymousreply 249November 9, 2018 3:00 AM

Tomorrow will be a big day!

by Anonymousreply 250November 9, 2018 3:03 AM

R249, I just heard that anyone who gets affected by anything the acting AG does, will have standing to sue. They’ll probably wait to get a small number of ideal plaintiffs, nuns or kittens or such, and then file suit to test the situation.

by Anonymousreply 251November 9, 2018 3:04 AM

I prefer these threads when they were just about the Mueller investigation, before the ignorant off-topic masses got here. They used to be informative.

by Anonymousreply 252November 9, 2018 6:03 AM

[quote]Representatives are all about local issues.

Not in a midterm election like this. The majority of voters who cast their ballots in this midterm election said that Trump was a factor. This was a referendum on Trump and that referendum was a resounding no.

R252, there's nothing to discuss yet about Mueller, so at least this other stuff is keeping the thread alive. Mueller has run one of the tightest, leak-free investigations we've ever seen. Everything at this point is wild speculation. Until he actually comes out with an indictment, breathless assertions that he's about to arrest Don, Jr. or that he's writing his final report should be treated with extreme skepticism.

by Anonymousreply 253November 9, 2018 6:42 AM

Speaking of Mueller, this report fleshes out some of the details on one of his targets, Konstantin Kilimnik, who has extensive tied with Manafort and is said to have ties with Russian intelligence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254November 9, 2018 6:45 AM

^^who's the hot guy on the left?

by Anonymousreply 255November 9, 2018 6:48 AM

R247 Tester will be a Senator a lot longer than Cheetolini will be President.

by Anonymousreply 256November 9, 2018 6:49 AM

I assume that's Kilimnik, R255.

by Anonymousreply 257November 9, 2018 7:03 AM

No, Kilimnik is barely 5 feet tall Mueller would tower over him. Also, he lives in a Moscow suburb. Why would he submit to US jurisdiction voluntarily?

by Anonymousreply 258November 9, 2018 6:54 PM

[quote]^^who's the hot guy on the left?

He is wearing a security earpiece, so...

by Anonymousreply 259November 10, 2018 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!