Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marriage to Tom Cruise protected me from sexual harassment, says Nicole Kidman

She didn't marry one of the most powerful men in the 80s for power, she says, but rather for protection.

Oops: but she also says she married him really for love.

Except "the great love" of her life is really Keith Urban, she says, not Tom Cruise, which is why she doesn't talk much about Tom in interviews.

It's all very confusing. But it's important to remember how sincere and uncynical she's always, always, always been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2018 6:34 PM

Shes right because she never had to worry about Cruise attempting to have sex with her.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2018 4:42 AM

R1=THREAD CLOSED!

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2018 4:44 AM

She is one of the most phony people to ever appear in front of a camera.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2018 4:45 AM

I like her natural curly hair so much better than the straight version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2018 4:47 AM

Marriage to Tom Cruise protected me from sexual embarrassment, says Nicole Kidman

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2018 4:52 AM

No it didn't. You made EYES WIDE SHUT.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2018 4:54 AM

her record as a dumb fug is unblemished....

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2018 4:55 AM

R4 They are not even the same person!

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2018 4:59 AM

"her record as a dumb fug is unblemished...."

Thank you for complimenting my complexion.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2018 5:03 AM

She is so consummately fake.

Any gay man who worships her recent performances (particularly those who worshiped her performance last year in "Pretty Little Lies") only worships her for her falsity --it is the most marked thing about her performances. They respond to her artificiality and want it for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2018 5:15 AM

we already did this earlier.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2018 5:19 AM

>>>>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2018 5:26 AM

I hope aquaman flops so hollywood can stop forcing this frozen faced hobbit bitch on us.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2018 5:47 AM

"They respond to her artificiality and want it for themselves."

Are you some kind of Scientology drone? That sounds like cult bullshit to me.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2018 5:52 AM

Equally, are you Nicole Kidman's PR flak?

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2018 6:05 AM

Barf!

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2018 6:59 AM

Someone pass the sick bags out quick! Kidman is utterly repulsive and so is that woman she is married to. The bitch only married Tom Cruise to carve out a career which is primarily filled with shitty performances in shitty films.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2018 12:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2018 7:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2018 7:43 PM

STFU Nicole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2018 7:50 PM

R19 So that explains why she was fucking Harvey Weinstein to get roles after her divorce from Tom

before and after

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2018 7:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2018 7:52 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2018 10:39 PM

I think she actually fucked HW while she was still married, and Tammy found out and kicked her out.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 6:40 PM

r23 we don't "bump" here. It's déclassé.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 6:42 PM

This calling T.C. "Tammy" is so faggy. She loved him, married him, grew and changed. There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2018 6:47 PM

She looks ridiculous in her little movie where they age her and make her look like a crack whore crazy cat lady, does she think she'll win an oscar for looking her age in a film? 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2018 7:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2018 6:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!