Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Question for the straight female frauen. If you could have just one child who was...

...either a super masculine, sports playin', short haired bull dyke or a super effeminate, lispin', Glee watchin' fairy - which would you choose? I'd choose the bull dyke of course cuz she could take care of herself and the family, too.

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2018 1:56 AM

Abort.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2018 8:21 PM

I’d be thrilled with either one, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2018 8:21 PM

Lol if only your mother had aborted her human turd R1. She should have flushed.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2018 8:24 PM

Either one sounds fun. I like people with a lot of personality.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2018 8:26 PM

Either one sounds good!

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2018 8:27 PM

Any kid--provided they weren't a mongoloid--would be okay with me. Oh, except if I had someone like my older brother, a truck-driving, cowboy-boot-wearing, misogynist, fascist right-wing Republican who traumatized and ridiculed and belittled me throughout the entire time I lived at home because I was a bisexual punk rocker. And my parents treated him as though he were a goddamn king. I would lovingly take on any child who was born gay, in any form or incarnation, than have to deal with someone like him, the worst of the worst.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2018 8:34 PM

This topic is gonna trigger another Grand Maul Seizure. I can smell it coming.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2018 8:41 PM

Binary question. Poll please.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2018 8:42 PM

R6 Lol. That was awesome. I haven't laughed so hard in a long while. Two thumbs up! Deep in your hole of course.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2018 8:46 PM

Bull dyke. No doubt.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2018 8:53 PM

R9 A couple of thumbs in my hole right about now would be simply lovely. A cricket bat forcibly shoved up my brother's ass? Even better.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2018 8:56 PM

OP, why don't you go dip your balls into a grease fire and then feed them to the hive of Bulldog ants living in your Appalachian mama's cooch?

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2018 9:04 PM

F&F this homophobic, recreational gay basher.

He's just here to denigrate gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2018 9:05 PM

R13 Fuck you, this is for straight females only. Go watch Glee. F&F back atcha.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2018 9:07 PM

Well, nobody, not even straight females, get to come to a gay website and gay-bash, cunt @ r14.

Go fuck yourself. Or start explaining why straight-acting, straight people are superior to the exaggerated stereotypes you presented.

Why are you better, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2018 9:14 PM

Truly nuthin' gayer than watchin' Glee. There has to be a chromosome devoted to just that. Normal people would never entertain such repulsive notions in their noggins.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2018 9:15 PM

I'd pick a FREAK of NATURA

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2018 9:16 PM

R14, due to your response to R13, you sorta prove his point.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2018 9:16 PM

Most lesbians are like that, stereotypes my bleached waxed hairless asshole. Lipstick lesbians who are femme are extremely rare. Slim lesbians are practically unicorns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2018 9:18 PM

R13, I am sure you are the first person to respond to any thread referring to straight women as "fish." So stick that dildo right back up your asshole.

R15, apparently gay-bashing is verboten on your bitch site, but questions regarding gay stereotypes are considered abusive? When 1/3 of the threads here verbally destroy and insult the only people in the world that have ever supported your homosexuality? And I mean women. We've been there for you FOREVER, and then you call us "fish" and insult our anatomy and think this is okay. You, also, can stick that dildo right back up your asshole, special gay snowflake. I'm sick of your hypocrisy and bullshit.

R14, as women, we have to keep in mind that men hate us. Straight or gay, they just downright hate us. Waiting for the meteor.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote]Binary question. Poll please.

Actually if you want a lot of lively discussion on DL a poll is often the worst idea. People vote rather than replying, so the poll thread often sinks quickly into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2018 9:20 PM

R20 Actually, they don't. DL is 90 to 95% bottom or over 80 years old. That means most have dicks like limp noodles. Ain't no fucking going on here. Truly nothing bitchier than old limp queens who haven't gotten dick in literally decades.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2018 10:07 PM

Must we start catering to the frauen? Please they invade enough threads as it is. Don't fucking invite them.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2018 10:10 PM

O grow up, real women don't post on here. Just gay limp dicked toxic bottoms who are the dregs and pariahs of society. You need at least 3 personality disorders to post here.

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2018 10:15 PM

r14, straight women and straight women are not welcome here. This is a board for LGBs. If you are not a lesbian, a gay man or a bisexual you should not be here. You have your own web spaces. And 99% of the planet to in which to congregate safely and freely. We do not. Your infiltration of gay spaces is denigrating. Do not ever mistake yourself for ally.

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2018 10:21 PM

r20, what part of This Is A Board For Gays do you not understand?

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2018 10:22 PM

Please don't hold all of us frauen responsible for the unpleasantness of a few. Most of us have been here quite a while and we know the rules.

The #1 Rule: The only Data Lounger who is allowed to gay bash and use the F word is the black NOI lesbian from Chicago who hates everyone and everything white.

by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2018 11:17 PM

r25, and r26 the op asked the Fraus to answer

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2018 11:56 PM

R26 Please link to where it is written that this is a board/site for gay men.

If you can show me where it is stated that Data Lounge is for gay men and lesbians exclusively, I will politely but sadly bow out after 9 years here.

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2018 1:47 AM

It does say gay right on the mast head lol. DL is like Lord of the Flies at the best of times. People rule by oppression and intimidation.

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2018 1:52 AM

I would adore either! It would be an honor and a joy to nurture eirher of them with love and acceptance!

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2018 1:55 AM

R31 Right. You'd be Joan Crawford in a split second.

by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2018 1:58 AM

Gay guy hands down

by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2018 2:04 AM

R33 Even if he was fruitier than a Chiquita banana factory.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2018 2:06 AM

"female frauen" is redundant, OP. They both mean the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2018 3:08 AM

WTF is that trashy, right-wing site you are linking to R19?!

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2018 3:15 AM

My gut reaction: the boy. The world is not kind (less kind) to a girl like you described.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2018 3:22 AM

I would have been happy with either but I wound up with a straight white male tyat is rocking a grizzly adams look lately.

(I actually had this weird, not perfectly formed idea that it would be nice if I got one of the gay kids. Like, there's always going to be a specific percentage of gay kids born. Maybe instead of one going to some weird homophobic shit family, s/he could wind up my kid instead.

dumb but, i had read that homosexuality runs in families and my father was gay so it seemed like a harmless dumb thought)

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2018 3:30 AM

R30 But where doe it say that DataLounge is FOR gay men and lesbians?

I believe that it has always said "Gay gossip." Considering that most of us think 2/3 of Hollywood is gay, then gay gossip is basically celebrity gossip. I feel confidant that Muriel would agree that straight allies who chip in every month to support the site are welcome.

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2018 3:36 AM

DL is not for lesbians either.

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2018 3:37 AM

I would actually like one of each.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2018 3:40 AM

My best friend who is a lesbian has a gay brother 2 years older than she R41. They were amazing for each other growing up in a slightly less progressive era than we enjoy now.

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2018 3:44 AM

R42, what a nice thing for them. I would have loved to have a gay brother to form an alliance with against my rather homophobic parents.

by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2018 4:34 AM

Straight frauen here. The fact that I had to think about it means both seem like good options. It wasn't - how can I minimize the damage here? At first I was like - bull dyke, definitely. Then I thought, well, that's more a suburban choice. Living in the city, wouldn't Glee watching fairy make more sense? So in the end, I'm with R41. Let's do one of each. There is no down side, and with that combo, you are covered.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2018 4:38 AM

R44 You must be a Libra lol. Hopefully not a Glee-watchin' Libra.

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2018 4:43 AM

Nah, R45, a Capricorn with Sagittarius rising.

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2018 4:45 AM

Interior Decorator

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2018 4:49 AM

R35 Wrong, Sir Cunts A Lot. Many gay guys can be called frauen with their frilly lil too gay for prime time sensibilities. Only bottom fraus watch Glee.

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2018 5:11 AM

R37 God you're dumb. One tough bull dyke is tougher/more resilient than 30 lispin' Glee watchin' fairies. Have you even met any tough bull dykes IRL? They ARE as tough as their namesake - the bulls.

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2018 5:17 AM

[quote]Straight frauen here

Unless your post was composed by more than one straight woman, you can't be "Frauen" (which is plural). You can only be a Frau, singular.

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2018 6:27 AM

If she wants to be plural, let her be plural. Who made you hall monitor?

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2018 6:32 AM

r51 It's not me who's forbidding anything. It's THE NORM of the German language.

by Anonymousreply 52October 13, 2018 6:36 AM

I wanna be your girls. And dat is okay.

by Anonymousreply 53October 13, 2018 6:47 AM

I'm actually more interested in dating a butch woman than having one as a child.

by Anonymousreply 54October 13, 2018 8:00 AM

I'd be happy with both. I do have a son who is a tiny bit feminine, though he doesn't lisp or watch Glee (as far as I know) and I love him dearly. I just want my children to be happy and to be good people, they don't have to fit in with any gender stereotype or have any particular sexual orientation to be those things.

by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2018 8:17 AM

Children don’t get to pick their parents and most parents don’t get to pick thei children. Sometimes there’s a mismatch and that’s tough on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 56October 13, 2018 8:25 AM

R55 You sound like an awesome mother. No seriously.

by Anonymousreply 57October 13, 2018 8:26 AM

If you're three times divorced with no kids, are you still a frau?

by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2018 9:14 AM

Well r20, etc. has proven this is a homophobic thread designed to bash gays and lesbians and exaggerate negative, gay stereotypes as grotesquely as possible.

F&F the troll.

by Anonymousreply 59October 13, 2018 9:38 AM

GOD, r49, you're a dumb Nazi.

Toughness has nothing to do with mannerisms. And effeminate, gay men are tougher, more resilient and handle more shit than you'll ever have to, you fat cow.

by Anonymousreply 60October 13, 2018 9:40 AM

Gay men get more shit from society yet we have better mental health than the lezzies. I'd say we're more resilient, then.

by Anonymousreply 61October 13, 2018 9:41 AM

I'm waiting for Mrs. Ramsey to respond to R56.

I can wait all night...

by Anonymousreply 62October 13, 2018 9:49 AM

I want the boy child. I have a difficult relationship with my mother and I think I will have the same with a daughter.

by Anonymousreply 63October 13, 2018 9:51 AM

A better question would be if the frauen would prefer a gender non-conforming gay child of the kinds OP describes, or a child who emphatically states thar they are a different gender altogether, from an early age.

A better question for the purposes of trolling and sowing discord. Which this thread is really about, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 64October 13, 2018 9:51 AM

You should probably work on that misogyny before raising any child, R63.

by Anonymousreply 65October 13, 2018 9:53 AM

Either, both. Would happily welcome them with love and open arms. I've never really had straight friends, and have always been the token straight, even in high school. So, not only would I have some sort of understanding from that, but could go to them for any information and advice I may need. I did the same with my son. I have always tried to get the information I need, so that he may grow up understood, valued, loved and worthwhile. He is. He is theatrical, campy, comfortable with himself. Looks like he's straight, but he would have no conflict if he weren't I imagine.

My son has grown up with my bisexual, male and female gay friends, and they are a large and normal part of his life. We are both the richer for it.

by Anonymousreply 66October 13, 2018 10:22 AM

R60 Sure, Jan. You are just sad.

by Anonymousreply 67October 13, 2018 5:46 PM

R59 STFU, revolting cunt troll.

by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2018 1:02 AM

Shut up, Meg.

by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2018 8:13 PM

R27 also had this to say about Michelle Obama:

[quote]I remember once reading some doctor who claimed she suffers from what orthopedic surgeons call "ghetto booty." It is a swayback condition which frequently afflicts African and AA women.

I guess once you pay to post you can be as racist as you want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2018 8:25 PM

Is ghetto booty real?

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2018 9:11 PM

My god. I am racist because I repeated something I saw on TV? There was an orthopedic surgeon on Inside Editions discussing a condition called lordosis and he said it was known in the business as ghetto booty. He received some criticism for using the term and he apologized for offending, How does that n make me a racist?

And anything I say about that pig from Chicago is not enough. You who are complaining must be black, because the white gay men who are defamed and humiliated by her on a regular basis would certainly agree that she does not belong here.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2018 10:36 PM

Ghetto booty! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2018 11:00 PM

Everyone would want the tough bull dyke of course. Why even ask.

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2018 11:27 AM

Bull dyke. Bull dyke. Bull dyke.

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2018 11:34 AM

I already had R27 blocked, which means she’s either a Trumper or a “Trans people are killing us all” lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2018 12:03 PM

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 77October 26, 2018 5:34 AM

Always the bull dyke.

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2018 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!