Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Being Melania: Thee Feirst Ladie Do Dammage Controll Befour Midterm Election"

I'am KNOT a freek !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2018 2:05 AM

She's a CUNT. Until she's bullied by the President of the United States on Twitter for everyone to read, she doesn't know the meaning of bullying. She's only trying to make her own bullying prick of a sugar daddy hubby look less horrible.

I repeat: She's a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2018 4:25 PM

Be Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2018 4:31 PM

Be WHORE

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2018 4:33 PM

Now we know why she skittered over to Africa. So she'd look like she was a 'working hard First Lady' when she sat down for this all-important, pre-election interview. Republican women will all forgive her because: 1) she is still pretty in her late forties and; 2) they've all 'been there', looking the other way concerning their cunthound hubbies.

Mother of the Year of course left The Barron with the nannies.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2018 5:47 PM

KNIVES

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2018 5:51 PM

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2018 6:03 PM

We republican ladies also relate to melania as we too are all beautiful model types. Plus we wish the Donald would grab us by our pussies, lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2018 6:10 PM

^Blacks for Trump--all four of them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2018 6:11 PM

Yeah, agreed. CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2018 7:28 PM

Ez I heph rilli beeg problims weet te Ingleesh lengwech, heer is wot I woz finkink oph kalleenk my trimeendoosli sakseessphul kampeen:

BitiKurba (Bee Hooka een Ingleesh)

Aphta all, tiz iz wot I eem RILLI gud at, ju kno!

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2018 7:37 PM

She is a "Professional Foreigner." Melanaia should go to school to dump the Eastern European accent.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2018 7:40 PM

>Mother of the Year of course left The Barron with the nannies.<

She probably dumped him at her grandparents'.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2018 7:41 PM

*shouldn't be LEFT ALONE with

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2018 7:42 PM

Related thread....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2018 7:43 PM

Hi DL! Don't worry about me, I'm fine! Now that Mom is in Africa sucking dick, I can play with my own one on my own.

:-)

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote]own one on my own

Proof that a twelve year old wrote that! It's him y'all!

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2018 7:47 PM

Live on TV now. Being Melania!

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2018 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!