Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

I thought this was the best in the Elm Street franchise. Lots of great special effects, especially the girl and the television. I loved the original, but thought this one was the most entertaining. What did the rest of you think?

by Anonymousreply 122July 24, 2020 3:31 AM

Is this the one where the one chick g Debbie?) gets turned into a cockaroach?

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2018 3:36 AM

I like part 3. My favorite after the original.

R1 No, that's part 4.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2018 3:41 AM

This was Patricia Arquette's very first film.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2018 3:42 AM

Is this the gay one?

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2018 3:45 AM

It's the best of the series for me - it brings something new to the series, sets up the rules (the first two are all over the place with this), and sets up the formula that the rest of the series will copy. Good special effects for the year too, and Freddy is still quite mean and less of a cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2018 3:49 AM

The first one was scary, but the rest sucked.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2018 3:55 AM

I liked this one the best, too.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2018 3:55 AM

I agree that this sequel was the most entertaining ... but I will always lament the transition of Freddy from purely terrifying villain into comedic virtuoso. And this is the episode that started all that.

So I have mixed feelings on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2018 4:00 AM

Part 3 is technically the best of the series after the first. I love this movie so much and Rodney Eastman was my first crush although Laurence Fishburn was so sexy in this.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2018 4:08 AM

SPOILER🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

I loved this movie but I have never forgiven it for killing Nancy and in such as bitch of a way.

It fits Freddy and is suitably cheap and evil but I hated it as a kid and I hate now.

I think part of it is that she was more than a”final girl”. She was a truly kick ass hero in the first film and she defeated Freddy absolutely. Then she comes back to help these new kids and gets skewered by Freddy impersonating her father whom he had just killed. I think that’s part of what makes me hate it so much. It’s SUCH a dick move, coming there and pretending to be her dad and apologetically telling her he is dead and saying goodbye, going for a last hug and kiss from dad to daughter and WHAM! It’s such a sucker punch.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2018 4:27 AM

I loved it too but thought it was out of character for Nancy to believe that really was her dad.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2018 4:28 AM

Also

I loved the Dream Warriors theme song by Dokken.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2018 4:28 AM

Its a classic horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2018 4:34 AM

I remember being so excited to see this one when it came out and then being so disappointed when I saw it. I hated all the elaborate death set pieces, which were cartoonish and not scary. All the added backstory to Freddy Krueger demystified the character and he just wasn't scary anymore (I would say the same for sequel mythologies in the Halloween and Friday the 13th series as well.) Add in a milquetoast lead actor (Craig Wasson) and a painfully awkward performance by Heather Langenkamp and it just helped cement my general dislike of movie sequels.

And r10 brings up a great point. To have such a cruel twist come after all the other cartoon violence and one-liners was a huge tonal shift and didn't feel earned.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2018 4:40 AM

[quote] a painfully awkward performance by Heather Langenkamp

If you thought she was bad in this, you should see her in the one where she plays herself.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2018 4:46 AM

LOL, r15. So true but by that time my expecations for the sequels were so low that I found her wooden line readings weirdly charming.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2018 5:04 AM

She was so gorgeous then

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2018 5:05 AM

REDUNDANT THREAD THIEF STRIKES AGAIN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2018 5:22 AM

Yes, it's the best Elm Street ever because Wes Craven had a hand in the story and script, plus teenagers got to fight back with their fantasy powers.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2018 5:23 AM

No, r4.

You're thinking of Part 2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2018 5:26 AM

And also our discussion here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2018 5:27 AM

Second best after the original. The nurse with those incredible tits made the movie for me. I wish my tits were as fucking awesome as that perfect pair of sexy tatas.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2018 5:29 AM

Wrong, r8.

Freddy always cracked wise.

In the first Nightmare on Elm Street, he taunted Nancy and friends with lines like, "THIS is God!" "No running in the hallway!" or "I'm your boyfriend now!" while trying to French-kiss Nancy through a telephone. Freddy cackled A LOT.

In Elm Street 2, he was at his most serious apart from New Nightmare. But he still made time for puns like, "You've got the body and I've got the brains!" while peeling his skull back to reveal his literal brains.

I, for one, don't mind some jokes from Freddy. And I think Dream Warriors found the right balance between humor from Freddy without upending the horrific tension.

It's when the majority of the tone is wacky comedy that the franchise turns to shit, like Freddy's Dead / part 6.

Or when the story and the horror is lame, anyway, so it doesn't deliver on its main job and jokes just make it worse (like Elm Streets 4,5 or Freddy Vs. Jason).

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2018 5:46 AM

[quote]All the added backstory to Freddy Krueger demystified the character and he just wasn't scary anymore

This is what I liked about it the most. It was still mindless killing but at least he had a motivation even before the parents on Elm Street murdered him. As someone else mentioned, I also loved the fact that the characters now had rules to follow and you could actually beat him if you followed the rules. I still pretend "New Nightmare" was canon and that Heather/Nancy is alive somewhere because I hated her death in Dream Warriors.

And so what if there were threads in 2016 and 2013. Who the hell would bump a thread from actual years ago?

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2018 5:49 AM

Nancy's death is GOOD for all the reasons you state, r10.

Shit doesn't always go according to plan and I respect franchises that have the balls to kill off beloved characters -- LIKE LIFE DOES.

P.S., It's just a fantasy movie and they can bring back Nancy any time. Like they did in Part 7.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2018 5:51 AM

r14 says Nancy's death "didn't feel earned."

Lots of real people's deaths "aren't earned" but we lose them anyway.

It's a surprise and a shock. That's good for movies rather than a predictable, fairy tale ending to everything.

And her death wasn't a "tonal shift," either. It was a horror movie where several beloved characters died before her. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2018 5:54 AM

[quote]If you thought she was bad in this, you should see her in the one where she plays herself.

Even playing herself was too much of a stretch for Heather's acting skills.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2018 6:00 AM

I liked that fourth one better.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2018 6:08 AM

Ooh well thanks for the education R25 I’m pleased you’re here to tell us why our opinions are wrong and yours are right.

ANOES 3 IS a fantasy and some of us think fantasies don’t need to mimic reality with “shit happens, that’s life” shock bummers.

As you said a LOT of characters died before Nancy so it’s not like the movie needed to veer away from the relentless positivity it had been spewing for the first hour and a half.

Not to mention that killing the heroine from a previous film had been done at that point already so it wasn’t exactly groundbreaking either.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2018 6:39 AM

R15 I find it really hard to believe Langenkamp beat out Courtney Cox, Demi Moore and Jennifer Grey for the Nancy role, how??!

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2018 7:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2018 8:19 AM

Aside from the first being the best, I actually liked Part 2 better than 3.

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2018 8:27 AM

TNT is having a marathon of the first 3 films this Thursday night starting at 9pm.

Enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2018 8:27 AM

R32 me too, it was ahead of it’s time with a gay bottom teen as the heroine of a horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2018 8:30 AM

Nightmare 1 introduced Freddy, but Nightmare 3 MADE Freddy!!

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2018 8:48 AM

Wes Craven has said that he picked Langenkamp because of her "girl next door" quality and he didn't want an actress who was "too pretty"for Nancy, r30.

I can see how that would eliminate Moore and Cox. And maybe Jennifer Grey is too ugly.

i liked Langenkamp in the role; I don't see her as a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2018 10:11 AM

Langenkamp was great in the original. You really care about her and want her to live and be safe. She had that same flash of brilliance in New Nightmare, as well.

HOWEVER...

One of the main reasons I don't love Dream Warriors like everyone else is because she comes across as so sedated in it. There is no life to her character.

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2018 10:24 AM

Isn’t Nancy supposed to be on some massive dose of sedatives or something though?

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2018 11:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2018 2:44 PM

R38, she takes a Dream suppressant called Hypnocil.

Actually, in number 3, (which I saw before number 1), I thought Nancy came across like some children’s Sunday School teacher.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2018 7:25 PM

Nancy was a therapist in Dream Warriors. She didn't take Hypnocil herself -- she prescribed it for the kids.

Freddy wasn't invading her dreams, either. Kristen had to pull Nancy into dreams that Freddy was haunting.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2018 11:32 PM

R25 shut the fuck up. You are a knee jerk contrarian and therefore nothing you say can be taken seriously. Which is why you’re failing at your job and in life.

The lines you cited from the first Elm Street were not Freddy cracking wise. Not one single line that you cited was written for the express purpose of making the audience laugh. That’s the difference.

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2018 11:38 PM

She was on Hypnocil because craig picked up her prescription vile and noticed the name then “Looked it up on his computer(internet)?!

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2018 11:43 PM

I thought Langenkamp was fine. I thought all the teens were well cast. Amanda Wyss was particularly good.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2018 1:51 AM

Bullshit, r42.

Not one single line you have written suggests you know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2018 7:29 PM

r43, the line is "dream deprivation is nothing to fool around with."

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2018 7:30 PM

Thank you R46. Its been awhile.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2018 7:55 PM

Sorry, not TNT tonight... The first 3 films are airing on the Paramount Network channel.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2018 9:18 PM

The forth movie had fantastic effects for the time, but the story is weak and it doesn't hold up. Same with 3, although it does have a stronger story. The original looks so cheap now, and not in a good way. Halloween was probably even cheaper but it doesn't effect the quality at all. I enjoyed the series in the 80s but now I wouldn't care if I never saw one of the movies again, and I probably won't.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2018 9:25 PM

Part 4 was a carbon copy of part 3, and riddled with plot holes.

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2018 10:35 PM

But filled with super hot guys

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2018 4:25 AM

R51 just what I was thinking part 3 just did not have much eye candy. nancy’s cop father Is probably the hottest one in part 3 :/ Part 1 had johnny depp in his absolute prime and Tina’s hot dumb latino boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2018 4:32 AM

Nick Corri (now acting under his real name Jsu Garcia) was very hot. Hotter than Depp then and especially now. He later admitted he was high on heroin during the filming of the first NOES.

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2018 4:39 AM

R53 If you are a bottom you would pick Garcia for sure but tops would probably pick depp ( back in 1984)

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2018 4:44 AM

Watching he first one right now Langenkamp’s giant cystic pimple on her forehead is so distracting. Love the part where she looks in the mirror after not sleeping for days and says god I look 20 years old.

by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2018 4:47 AM

So much NEW NIGHTMARE hate in here - I think it's wonderful. You can see where Craven's head was at and how Csream was right around the corner. The last act gets pretty goofy but I think it's pretty scary up until the exploding head thing

by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2018 5:02 AM

[quote]Watching he first one right now Langenkamp’s giant cystic pimple on her forehead is so distracting. [bold]Love the part where she looks in the mirror after not sleeping for days and says god I look 20 years old.[/bold]

I vaguely remember that it was older than 20. Regardless, whatever the number, the in-joke was that that was Heather's real age when she made the film.

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2018 7:11 AM

At least number 3 had twink Joey!

by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2018 7:32 AM

Right, r58.

I beg to differ with r52. Rodney Eastman as Joey is one of the primary reasons I am a gay man today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2018 8:24 AM

The grey streak in Langenkamp’s hair in this movie, what the fuck was that about?

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2018 8:24 AM

It was the result of the high stress that Freddy put Nancy through.

Nancy acquired the grey streak of hair in the first movie after waking up from a stressful dream where Freddy was trying to kill her. It showed that Freddy's fearmongering took an extreme physical toll -- it could turn Nancy's hair white overnight.

That's where the "Oh, God! I look 20 years old" line comes in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2018 10:23 AM

There were some very hot guys throughout this series, but definitely more of them in Part 4 than any other installment.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2018 10:39 AM

Rick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2018 10:57 AM

And Danny. I really liked that the punk kid and the football jock were good friends in 4, a refreshing change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2018 10:59 AM

Danny was hot but I was never into Rick.

I'd take the comic book nerd/ skater before Rick. Plus, I heard the actor who plays Rick is a stalking psycho in real life.

by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2018 3:39 PM

One of my favourite Freddy lines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2018 4:39 PM

R61, that line happens before her hair turns grey.

Also, her grey streak is on the opposite side in 3.

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2018 4:44 PM

The 4th seemed like a “pop” horror movie with its green hues and primary colors. The 3rd was red tinged, darker and more frightening. The new Kristen was somewhat distracting because Patricia was a great screamer.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2018 5:29 PM

A bunch of the sta from Part 3 are going to be at Hyaena Gallery in Burbank this weekend. It's free if anyone is interested in meeting them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2018 5:36 PM

^*stars

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2018 5:36 PM

I liked Penelope Sudrow as Iola Boylan’s neice Bernice.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2018 9:07 PM

Those nurse's tits were superlatively salacious peaks of heaven. Mmmmmmmmm. Even now I still want them.

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2018 9:13 PM

Yeah, Patricia Arquette was a much better actress, and better looking, than Tuesday Knight.

But DL has at least one Tuesday Knight superfan who collected all of her albums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2018 9:56 PM

In all honesty, Ira Heiden as the handicapped nerd was cute.

He's not really handicapped and would have made an excellent Twink Bottom Bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 13, 2018 10:14 PM

The promo for the Paramount marathon is actually pretty funny:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 13, 2018 10:22 PM

Say what you want about 4, but you have to admit it made for one hell of a music video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2018 10:17 PM

Is this the one where Freddy's fingers turn into syringes that he injects into the junkie girl, saying, "What a RUSH!"

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2018 10:26 PM

Pretty sure that's 3: The Dream Warriors, R77.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2018 3:04 AM

Yes, r77, this thread is about the movie with the syringe overdose dream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2018 6:58 AM

No love for my cameo, dahlinks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2018 7:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2018 2:06 PM

I'm not going to lie.

I would totally do Lorenzo the sleazy Guido nurse who tried to seduce Taryn with hospital drugs in Dream Warriors.

It would feel degrading, but Clayton Landey then was less gross than John Saxon, r52.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 25, 2018 10:06 PM

R82 He kind of looks like an ugly version of Thomas Calabro. Calabro was gorgeous. Always wanted his italian sausage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 25, 2018 10:10 PM

The Paramount Network is doing a marathon of all the ELM STREETS (Except NEW NIGHTMARE) on Halloween!

They're doing it in backwards chronological order first, then chronological order at midnight. Which makes sense -- the best Freddy movies will play in prime time.

AMC is doing all the HALLOWEENS and IFC is doing all the ALIENS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 25, 2018 10:24 PM

It looks like AMC snagged the rights to FREDDY'S DEAD (Part 6) and WES CRAVEN'S NEW NIGHTMARE (Part 7) for their FearFest. They played them on Monday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 25, 2018 10:44 PM

Decided to re-watch part 4 and (aside from Johnny) Dan was definitely one of the cutest guys in this franchise. I didn't really like Alice though. I don't know what it was, but she annoyed the shit out of me for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 26, 2018 6:26 AM

Lorenzo was hot. “a night at Club Meth. Clean pharmaceutical high.” And then he walks off with the hot nurse in his ass tight scrubs. Yum

by Anonymousreply 87October 26, 2018 6:36 AM

Is Ira Heiden (Will Stanton) gay or just really private?

by Anonymousreply 88November 17, 2018 8:53 AM

I like Dream Warriors, but some of the fantasy elements are a bit too much (Freddy as a giant snake, Freddy coming out of a TV and the Wizard Master nonsense)

Freddy is a bit jokey, but not enough to ruin his character yet.

I actually don't mind the backstory - the nun is creepier than Freddy.

by Anonymousreply 89June 12, 2019 10:14 AM

R89 it only gets worse as the franchise goes on.

by Anonymousreply 90June 12, 2019 12:11 PM

I never knew Rodney Eastman (Joey) posed for a pic like this! Nice cock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 11, 2019 4:34 PM

Sexy little fucker. I think I like the buzzcut much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 11, 2019 8:19 PM

Patricia Arquette was terrible in this. Really almost everyone sucks in this. I think it was due to the grueling schedule and the director not knowing how to talk to actors. Still one of the more entertaining entries, though.

by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2020 8:01 AM

IS THIS HORSE DEAD YET, KICKERS?

Or am I just dreaming?

by Anonymousreply 94March 4, 2020 8:11 AM

With the exception of Part 2, I think all these movies are badly acted. Most of them are still fun, though.

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2020 9:58 AM

[Quote] I think all these movies are badly acted. Most of them are still fun, though.

They were asking alot of Heather for New Nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2020 10:12 AM

I’d like to see a Nightmare on South Capitol Street installment, with cameos by Aaron Schock, tortured by nightmares of his hypocrisy, offed in a gruesome way. And lookalikes can play out our fantasies about Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Susan Collins, Joni Ernst, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Miz Lindsay et al., getting turned out by Freddy.

Are you listening, Wes Craven? This is the movie we need.

by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2020 1:22 PM

Dear r14,

The "elaborate death set pieces" rocked. The creativity and imagination moved the genre forward. They were fun. The effects aren't as believable as today's CGI, but at the time they were impressive.

And like Heather Langenkamp, I think Craig Wasson did an adequate job. You may hate "milquetoast lead actors," but that's basically every straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2020 4:40 PM

[quote]Who would bump a thread from actual years ago?

Well, r24, it's anyone who:

1) Wants to cut down on Datalounge pollution and fragmentation, because he did a topic search before posting.

2) Truly wants to know what other people think, so he starts with the discussion already established.

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2020 4:44 PM

Heather Langenkamp is no Meryl Streep.

But she has an everygirl quality that the role of Nancy needs. You really believe she's the girl next-door. She's cute but not intimidating. Everyone in the audience can relate to her.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2020 4:54 PM

r42 denies that Freddy is "cracking wise" in Parts 1 or 2.

[quote]Not one single line that you cited was written for the express purpose of making the audience laugh. That’s the difference.

Really? This was not intended to make the audience laugh?

I laughed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2020 4:59 PM

Really? This wasn't supposed to make the audience laugh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2020 5:04 PM

Freddy cackling as he says this in Part 1 is not "cracking wise?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2020 5:05 PM

Freddy cutting his fingers off and cackling as he loses his facial skin wasn't "cracking wise?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2020 5:07 PM

Didn't everybody laugh out loud in Part 2 when Freddy said this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2020 5:09 PM

r42 didn't catch the cackling pun in Part 2 when Freddy said this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 22, 2020 5:10 PM

So really, Freddy was always a sadistic, wise-cracking comedian.

It's just that this aspect of his personality became exaggerated and cartoonish over time.

I feel the prevailing tone of Part 3 THE DREAM WARRIORS is still scary. Freddy's jokes are actually funny and spare, so it doesn't overthrow the horror and adventure that's going on. IMO, DREAM WARRIORS is the perfect balance.

Everything that came later went over-the-top or corny, especially the TV show and FREDDY'S DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 107May 22, 2020 5:15 PM

OMG, r53. The heroin lent itself well to the role, then!

by Anonymousreply 108May 22, 2020 5:21 PM

I never considered Andras Jones hot. He hasn't aged well and the stalker rumors are gross.

But I do love how the SAVED BY THE BELL audience cheers when he orders Screech into the Boys Room together, then threatens to kill the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 22, 2020 5:27 PM

It's true, r64. Danny Hassel was sure hot back then.

But I don't think he eclipses Rodney Eastman or Robert Rusler.

Women would say Johnny Depp is the hottest, though his scandals may have cancelled him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2020 5:30 PM

Sorry, r93. I think Patricia Arquette's acting in Part 3 is great. It sells the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 111May 22, 2020 5:32 PM

F.Y.I., Youtube has many interesting panels of the DREAM WARRIORS cast at horror cons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 26, 2020 3:49 PM

Rodney Eastman was very fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 113May 26, 2020 3:52 PM

I find part 4 more memorable than part 3. I kind of liked the Alice character and the death scenes in 4 were more inventive. That being said, part 3 is probably the most fully realized NOES in that it incorporates all of the best elements of the franchise before it became a caricature of itself.

by Anonymousreply 114May 26, 2020 4:03 PM

OMG Penelope Sudrow told this convention she saw a U.F.O. during the shooting of DREAM WARRIORS and she's selling a book about it! What a crazy scammer.

Welcome to prime probe, bitch!

@ 29:20:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 26, 2020 5:16 PM

I wonder if Ken Sagoes and Ira Heiden are gay? No significant other info and they never talk about women in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 116July 18, 2020 10:10 AM

That wouldn't surprise me.. And I like cute little nerds like Ira.

by Anonymousreply 117July 18, 2020 3:42 PM

Rodney Eastman's character should have been sexed to death, slowly.

by Anonymousreply 118July 23, 2020 5:03 AM

I thought Ira was a cutie, too.

Not into D&D stuff but his character would have been great boyfriend material.

by Anonymousreply 119July 23, 2020 5:10 PM

I think he was, r118.

Joey's thing was always getting seduced into sex with hot women who turned on him!

by Anonymousreply 120July 23, 2020 6:32 PM

Was Patricia Arquette really in the Dokken video for Dream Warriors or did they just edit in clips from the film?

by Anonymousreply 121July 24, 2020 12:24 AM

You can easily discover that information.

by Anonymousreply 122July 24, 2020 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!