Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Wanderlust’ Stars Toni Collette as a Therapist With an Elastic Definition of Marriage

The Emmy winner tests the limits of unconventional matrimony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2018 10:18 AM

Isn't she supposed to be awful on-set? (Recent thread here)

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2018 1:50 AM

Is the show any good?

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2018 1:55 AM

I’m watching it now and I like it but the chick playing one of her daughters has a bad case of vocal fry, which is even more annoying with an English accent

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 3:39 AM

The worst R3! I hate her! The show is pretty good though

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 3:42 AM

I watched it over the weekend. I liked it. I can't see how there could be a season two though. Of course some are asking for it. It's pretty well wrapped-up at the end of the six episodes. And, yes, Toni was supposed to be a huge cunt to the cast and crew so I'm sure they're thrilled to see the back of her.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 3:51 AM

Disappointed to hear Toni is a huge cunt. Although she looks like she is starving so maybe that is why she is a bitch.

But interesting that the news she was such a cunt came out when Oscar buzz grew for Hereditary.

I guess they will have to nominate another actress in a horror film of a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 3:58 AM

Just reading the thread title makes me think of Gypsy.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2018 3:59 AM

I saw the first episode and wasn't that entertained. I'm kind of tired of middle aged white people's married problems passing itself off as entertainment.

You can blame Sarah Jessica Parker for that.

I know I do.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 4:09 AM

I just finished watching it and I really liked it. You never really knew where it was going and I enjoyed that. It had a superb cast, very well done whoever put it together. Good music choices too (for those that appreciate the thought that goes into that). I happen to love Toni Collette so I am sorry to hear/read the negatives about her. She's still immensely talented though.

I don't think there needs to be a second season at all. Except that it would be enjoyable to see more of the players.

by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2018 10:08 AM

She was great in United States of Tara, this = meh.

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2018 10:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!