Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

California Voters attention

Carol Corrigan is up for reconfirmation to the Ca, Supreme Court. One of the sections deals with the Judicial branch. You vote yes or no for various judges. Most of the time people skip that section because they don't know who any of them are. Carol Corrigan is one of them. She is one of the three judges who dissented from the Marriage Equality ruling. She must go! Carol Corrigan... Vote NO!

by Anonymousreply 27October 29, 2018 6:10 PM

Brett's mom?

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2018 4:47 PM

Thanks, OP.

Noted.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote] Most of the time people skip that section because they don't know who any of them are. Carol Corrigan is one of them.

Carol Corrigan skips that section? How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2018 5:26 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2018 8:27 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2018 8:28 PM

R4...OMG, you are so witty! Read the entire post and there is no ambiguity.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2018 8:29 PM

Meant R3...

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2018 8:29 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2018 3:45 PM

Noted.

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2018 3:47 PM

You have to look hard at the ballot. Only yes or no.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2018 6:36 PM

I found her and voted NO. Thanks for the info

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2018 3:59 PM

Any other suggestions.

I’m concerned when people say vote Dem no matter what. What if there’s more than one Dem nominee, and the votes split making way for a Rethug?

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2018 5:21 PM

Every one who votes in person at the polling center should go on line and look up a sample ballot so they know what is on the ballot before voting. Then make your choices by researching on line and write them down. Just google "sample ballot and your state" or you can go to this link at Ballotpedia but you have to give them an email address and your local address.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote] I’m concerned when people say vote Dem no matter what.

Normally I would be too, but we're right now dealing with a monster. We need all the help we can get to get him out and Republicans have proven themselves to be complicit in whatever he does.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2018 6:09 PM

How can you vote a straight Democrat ticket in California? Both candidate for the Senate are Democrats. I thought the primary system in CA was set-up so this could happen.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2018 9:11 PM

You can't R15. The so-called "jungle primary" is both a blessing and a curse; I'm all for the situation we have with DiFi going up against another Democrat, making it safe enough for her to do what she did vis-a-vis Kavanaugh (anyone else think that the only reason she was able to go that public against him after literally years of her standing back and saying nothing about the Republican shenanigans?) with the worst possible outcome being that another Democrat gets the seat (Kevin DeLeon, a fine candidate in his own right).

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote][R4]...OMG, you are so witty! Read the entire post and there is no ambiguity.

Yes, I read the whole posts and I got it. That still doesn't mean that OP's post wasn't partially confusing.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2018 9:22 PM

That was meant for OP/ R6. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2018 9:23 PM

Carol Corrigan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2018 9:49 PM

Strange thing is that she's a barely closeted lesbian . . .

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2018 10:19 PM

She looks like Big Bird.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2018 1:10 AM

Mid October bump

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2018 7:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up about her.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2018 7:41 PM

Vote her out!

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2018 4:21 PM

Is there a bigger forum where this can go viral?

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2018 4:33 PM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 26October 29, 2018 6:07 PM

This thread is also related to judicial elections and endorsements in general. Please contribute from across the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 29, 2018 6:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!