Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Susan Collins Have Parkinson's?

Why doesn't anyone get to the bottom of this bobble-headed bitch's ailment already? Does she think she's Katherine Hepburn or some shit with that ridiculous voice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2018 1:37 AM

The shaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2018 11:19 PM

It is the physical manifestation of the mostly suppressed shred of decency inside of her, fighting to prevent her from being a cunt 100% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2018 11:26 PM

Her moral compass is wobbly.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2018 11:28 PM

Heavy drinker. The shaking indicates she needs a quart .. BAD.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2018 11:28 PM

She's already been sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh and enjoyed his small penis. This is why she is going to vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2018 11:29 PM

I only know that old bag of gas has the biggest schnoz since Jimmy Durante. You could land a 777 on that grotesque snout of hers and damn she is a spineless old puss.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2018 11:32 PM

Spasmodic dysphonia

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2018 11:32 PM

R4 is right. Susan Collins really LIKES BEER.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2018 11:55 PM

I believe she has survived a stroke or several mini-strokes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2018 12:04 AM

N. It's actually a vibrator that got lost inside her some years ago. The shaking used to be more violent, but the batteries are finally running down.

Duracell I believe.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2018 12:08 AM

I don't give a shit if she has Parkinson's. I never want to hear from her or those other two hand-wringing 'holdouts' again since they are going to vote in lockstep with the other Republicans for Kavanaugh. Just like they always do. Spare us your reservations next time, bitches, and just do what McConnell orders you to do. You never intended to do otherwise. You just didn't want to seem happy to do it like the other Republican reptiles.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2018 12:32 AM

Collins is a vile cunt. a vile cunt with MS.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2018 12:37 AM

This cunt should retire already. At least Snowe was decent enough to realize when her time was up.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2018 12:50 AM

She should be primaried by a right-wing nut and faced in the general election if she survives it with Jared Golden. She's skated by over and over again but this time bitch is going down!

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2018 12:52 AM

I would like to know if Collins has a heart and a moral compass instead of figuring out why her head wobbles.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2018 12:55 AM

I'll tell you what though -- If Susan Collins rises to the occasion and sinks KavaNO with her vote, she will be a freakin' AMERICAN HERO in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2018 12:58 AM

Heitkamp, Manchin, Collins, and Murkowski are not heroes. Donnelly and Tester pledged to vote no a week ago. After hearing Dr. Ford's testimony and watching the train wreck that is Brett Kavanaugh. Heitkamp might actually benefit from her no vote. This according to her brother. Fine by me but don't think for a minute that there wasn't some political calculation in saying she is voting no. Manchin will wait to see what Collins and Murkowski do and follow suit. I want to be wrong. About all of this. But they have shown us time and again who they are. That any of them step out of character means that there is still something in it for them.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2018 5:04 AM

No she doesn't have Parkinsons but the bitch will wish she did after I beat her old black pussy with a gd big stick.

by Anonymousreply 18October 6, 2018 9:02 PM

What a traitor to the country. She’s a traitorous piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 19October 6, 2018 9:31 PM

Traitorous assholes who I never want to hear speak again: Collins, Corker, Flake, Grassley, Sasse, Graham, Nunes, Cruz, Cornyn, Kornpone Kennedy, McConnell, McCarthy, Hatch, Manchin, Ryan, Cotton, Scalise.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2018 8:23 AM

She is ducked and she deserves it.

It could be essential tremor, which is even worse than Parkinson's. It is a common disease in Maine.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2018 8:27 AM

Hope it gets her soon!

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2018 8:36 AM

A poster in another thread about her called her Shakey Sue. I like it. And you can sing along to Buddy Holly's Peggy Sue. Shakey Sue, Shakey Sue, ugly, lying, ratchet faced, Shakey Sue. Oh Shakey, Oh Shakey Sue hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo. Well we hate your guts and we want to see you lose.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2018 1:13 AM

R23 Catchy tune my man. Add in something about being a cock sucking money grubbing hosebag who voted for the rapist drunk to be on the Supreme Court for payola. Quid pro quo my rosy red ass!

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2018 1:24 AM

She's suffering from assholism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2018 1:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!