Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Rackover Trial - Has it Begun?

I've been waiting, though not patiently, for Baby James Rackover to go to trial after those unfortunate charges. It was supposed to begin late this month, but I can't find anything online! Did he lose the weight in prison? Will Daddy Rackover wear a diamond brooch and a black veil in the front row? What about Larry Dilione? Will Baby James roll on him? Jimmy Beaudoin isn't going down without a fight (just like Daddy liked it), so it should get nice and juicy. Does anyone know what is what with the trial schedule?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2018 9:59 AM

Postponed until 10/2. Dillione scheduled for 10/9.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2018 3:52 AM

The trial will begin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2018 10:07 AM

I’d still gladly be spit roasted by Baby Rackover and Dillione. That’s some prime cock right there.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2018 10:22 AM

NEW YORK POST - October 22

The surrogate son of a “jeweler to the stars” who allegedly murdered a Hofstra grad in a swank Midtown apartment in 2016 taunted cops as they began their investigation, an NYPD detective testified Monday.

Detective Yeoman Castro, who led the missing persons investigation into victim Joseph Comunale before his body was found, said James Rackover made the remarks while he was reviewing surveillance footage at the building that contradicted the defendant’s story.

“James walks in, and as he comes to front of the desk area where I’m sitting, he laughs and says, ‘Good luck getting that video.’ And he goes towards the elevators,” Castro said in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Rackover — the 27-year-old adopted son and alleged lover of celebrity jeweler Jeffrey Rackover — then returned to the lobby of the swank Sutton Place building half an hour later, Castro said.

“He crosses in front of me. Behind me there’s a ledge. He sits behind ledge and says, ‘Good thing I spoke to my girlfriend. She said I was in the apartment all night,'” the cop said, adding that the defendant then left the building.

When James walked back in later that evening, he overheard Castro talking about getting a copy of the surveillance footage and taunted the detective yet again.

“As he’s walking by he laughs at me and says, ‘Good luck getting that second copy,’ and walks towards the elevators,” Castro said.

James is accused of stabbing Comunale to death after a drug-fueled fight over cigarettes on Nov. 13, 2016, trying to dismember him in a bathtub, then disposing of his corpse in a shallow grave with the help of pal Lawrence Dilione.

His bizarre heckles to Castro came at the end of a series of odd conversations with the cop the next day.

When Castro first came to view the security footage in search of the then-missing man, James claimed he didn’t know who Comunale was or where he went after partying in his fourth-floor apartment that night.

Hesaid he was busy with a girl until 5 a.m. — but the footage quickly revealed James in the building’s elevator at one point, so Castro called him to ask about the discrepancy.

James then “remembered” that he went to check on his 57-year-old adoptive father — who has an apartment in the same building — because: “He likes to party.”

Castro said he asked if Comunale might have gone upstairs to party with Jeffrey, but James responded: “No, he parties alone. I wanted to make sure he was OK.”

Castro later called again when he found footage of James actually leaving the apartment at one point.

“He gets really aggressive. He says, ‘It’s none of your f–king business where I’m going. I come and go as I please,’” Castro told the court.

But James then phoned back shortly with a very different attitude.

“He had changed completely, his whole demeanor, his tone of voice. He said, ‘Hey, detective, I don’t know why you keep calling me so much about this kid. I don’t know him. He’s a stranger,’” Castro recounted.

After this, around 5:30 p.m., James began making his bizarre jeers in the lobby, the cop said.

Later that night, the NYPD’s K-9 unit arrived and found a sweatshirt with a bloody sleeve, bloody Saran wrap and bloody paper towels in the building’s trash — alongside a plastic container with James Rackover’s name and address on it that held towels and Comunale’s driver’s license, Castro said.

Police subsequently discovered Comunale’s corpse buried in Oceanport, NJ.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 9:58 AM

How stupid is Baby Rackover?!?!?! JFC!!!

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2018 3:49 AM

NEW YORK POST October 25, 2018 9:15PM

Most people would have lost their lunch — these accused killers ordered it.

After killing a young Connecticut man — who’s battered and bloody body lay in the bathtub — James Rackover, 27, and co-defendant Larry Dilione, 30, chowed down on organic burgers and chicken bites, according to prosecutors.

Rackover, who is on trial for the barbaric slaying of Joseph Comunale, allegedly ordered $78.82 worth of food from Bareburger at about 4 p.m on Nov. 13, 2016.

“Buffalo chicken bites, beef burger, medium rare, brioche bun, add county bacon…” Assistant DA Rachel Ehrhardt read Thursday from the Seamless.com invoice.

The sizable dinner included a second burger and a side of french fries, onion rings and sriracha pork belly brussel sprouts.

As they sat down for their meal, the mangled corpse of their victim, who they allegedly killed that morning and then tried in vain to cut up, was slumped over in the bathtub of Rackover’s apartment.

The men had unsuccessfully tried to remove Comunale’s arm with a serrated knife, according to prosecutors.

After filling their stomachs, the pals put Comunale’s body in Rackover’s Mercedes, drove it to Oceanport, NJ, set it on fire then dumped it in a shallow grave behind a florist shop.

The Grand Sutton apartment and leased Mercedes were paid for by the Rackover’s alleged lover and adoptive father, Jeffrey Rackover, a famous celebrity jeweler.

The next morning, Rackover reported for work and ordered a large breakfast at about 9 a.m., which included a French vanilla iced coffee, oatmeal, a western omelette and a side of Irish sausage, according to another Seamless.com invoice.

Earlier on Thursday, Det. Daniel Smith told jurors about the blood he found all over Rackover’s apartment, despite the men’s efforts to cover up their crime.

Rackover and Dilione allegedly murdered Comunale, who they had met for the first time that morning, after an argument, which prosecutors suspect was over cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2018 9:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!