Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Metz At The Emmys - BIG is Beautiful

Saying if she doesn't have a problem with her weight, why should anyone else care?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485December 3, 2019 4:40 PM

Waiting for her nude calendar.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2018 9:23 PM

That’s what they all say. Cut to 3 years later, she’s lost the weight and will say ‘That wasn’t all a pretence. I wasn’t truly happy.’ So predictable lol

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2018 9:24 PM

I'm all for big is beautiful and I think the Healthy at Any Size is...well, healthy at many sizes.

But she is just too big. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, too fucking big. If she were 50 pounds thinner I think I would believe those arguments more.

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2018 9:26 PM

She’ll be dead by Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2018 9:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2018 9:43 PM

you fatties are a public health crisis, emphasis on public

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2018 9:54 PM

I care. It legitimizes obesity if it's flaunted in revealing clothes and it hurts my eyes. Tents ok, caftans better. I'm looking at you with afmiration Andre!

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2018 10:01 PM

Her dress would shelter six of us.

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2018 10:07 PM

Sorry but for me that level of obesity is like watching someone smoke. It’s not going to end well for their health but it’s their body and I’m not going to preach or say anything. If she was a loved one of mine though I’d hate watching her slowly suicide from overeating.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2018 10:10 PM

Gross, not beautiful. Morbid obesity.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2018 10:12 PM

Is that a big purple vibrator in her hand?

I would love to know what Sarah is thinking in that picture!!

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2018 10:12 PM

R9, please...

A carton of cigarettes and a few bottles of Diet Coke would probably be healthier for her than her current diet.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2018 10:18 PM

The dress reminds me of Scarlett O’Hara’s curtain dress, but Scarlett wore it better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2018 10:22 PM

Chrissy is built like a snowman. Especially the middle snowball; it’s perfectly round.

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2018 10:41 PM

R5 Why is she wearing an inner tube under her dress?

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2018 10:46 PM

NO fat woman loves themselves that way. Utter bullshit. When they go home and close the door at night they cry in front of the mirror in between swallowing ding dongs.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2018 10:46 PM

Chrissy looks like a green yard-waste bin that our trucks dutifully pick up.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2018 10:47 PM

God, I want to roll her in chocolate sauce and just lick her entire body.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2018 10:49 PM

Oh my sides!

I do not believe for one single second that she is happy to be that large.

But it’s her body.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2018 10:50 PM

She's even too fat to wear my stunning designs.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2018 11:06 PM

So the skinny girl wears black and the big girl say fuck it and wears emerald green .

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2018 11:10 PM

But, r21, the skinny girl wears expanded black ruffles to appear fat, while the emerald green wears skin-tight to appear, uh, skin-tight.

Who wears it better?

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2018 11:12 PM

It takes a LOT of calories to maintain that much body mass. I’m sure she denies it and claims to eat like a bird but it’s a scientific fact that she’s shovelling down about 4,000 calories everyday to maintain that size. There’s got to be some serious trauma she’s trying to bury.

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2018 11:16 PM

Even if she lost just a bit of weight she’d feel better.

She’ll never be a thin person

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2018 11:18 PM

Which season of RuPaul's Drag Race was she on?

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2018 11:23 PM

R23, that’s true. You can’t bend the rules of thermodynamics.

Reminds me of the time Felix and Oscar went to the fat farm.

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2018 11:26 PM

At least she doesn't have an ugly face too, like Roseanne and Rosie O.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2018 11:28 PM

Put a few pockets on the dress and she can be a pool table.

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2018 11:30 PM

She’s making $$$. Why wouldn’t she do something about that weight? Gastric bypass or something like that and then massive surgery to remove tons of fat.

This isn’t a vanity or “thin is in” issue. She is going to die.

She looks like someone on one of those reality shows where you have to roll them to a van because they can’t fit in a regular car. No way any doctor doesn’t tell her to lose hundreds of pounds to save her own life.

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2018 11:31 PM

Oh just cut it out! She's a big boned girl but she's hardly morbidly obese. She happens to be beautiful and inspirational.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2018 11:33 PM

Shes definitely obese. Wtf. Big boned lol

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2018 11:34 PM

Hahahahahaha R30

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2018 11:36 PM

She’s 400 pounds at least.

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2018 11:37 PM

You know, why is it ok to insult someone because they are fat, yet you tell someone they look like they are from the planet of the apes and everyone loses their shit....doesn't make sense

by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2018 11:38 PM

^ r29 also speaks to the sordid Matthew Perry addiction & perforation saga.

Sometimes it seems making/having the $$$ itself is only what matters. *Doing something useful with it* is of less concern... which for Chrissy could mean medical intervention (like r29 suggests).

But hey, if she continues to sell for $$$ per pound, why mess with success?

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2018 11:38 PM

I don’t know r27 I thought Star Jones would be pretty after she dropped the weight but she looked like a cicada with a giant head.

by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2018 11:40 PM

Mobility issues alone should bother her.

by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2018 11:41 PM

R34/35 are you new to DL? We make fun of everybody. If you are saying that fatso is made fun of in the press, you're FOS. It is EXTREMELY politically incorrect to "body shame" any woman in the press.

by Anonymousreply 38September 18, 2018 11:43 PM

Chrissy always looks fabulous in green.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2018 11:47 PM

If she’s not going to use her money for surgery and massive weight loss, she should spend it on a good stylist. One shoulder? And green?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2018 11:50 PM

Chrissy can look pretty when she gets all dolled up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 18, 2018 11:53 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion this "model" has been foisted on the public as a be-careful-what-you-wish-for answer to the Healthy At Any Size movement. It's almost like a tongue in cheek joke the attention she's been getting.

Men are the ones who decide what makes women attractive, and men do not like overweight women or women over 25, let alone 35. Sane women know this and constantly fight against getting old and fat. It will never change and people will soon get tired of prentending this fat "model" is an acceptable representation of health and beauty.

P.S. Women don't like old fat men either.

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2018 12:00 AM

R42, men will fuck anything.

I wonder if they’d prefer Gabourey Sidibe or Tina Fey.

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2018 12:04 AM

^ They'll fuck anything ONCE. They're only interested in LTRs with women who are better looking than them. Same for gay guys, as you can see by all the eldergay moaning on DL about how all the hot younger guys never give them a chance at deep abiding love.

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote]This isn’t a vanity or “thin is in” issue. She is going to die.

We're all going to die, dear. Unless you have the secret to immortality.

by Anonymousreply 45September 19, 2018 12:18 AM

[quote]When they go home and close the door at night they cry in front of the mirror in between swallowing ding dongs.

Be honest, honey -- you've swallowed your share of ding-dongs.

by Anonymousreply 46September 19, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote]Waiting for her nude calendar.

Does anyone have a wall big enough for that?

by Anonymousreply 47September 19, 2018 12:19 AM

Is she losing weight? I can't tell. I thought she was contracted to drop a certain amount for the show.

by Anonymousreply 48September 19, 2018 12:22 AM

R38 ok...cool. Then Valerie Jareett does look, like a planet of the apes monkey

by Anonymousreply 49September 19, 2018 12:23 AM

It's obviously 'a glandular issue' :(

by Anonymousreply 50September 19, 2018 12:29 AM

R44, don’t be ridiculous, go to any beach or mall and you will see men wandering around with partners if all ages and all sizes. Men want LTR with women who will look after them and who are available to fuck on demand. Looks and age are irrelevant. Very few men are capable of attracting hot, young chicks. The vast majority will take what they can get.

by Anonymousreply 51September 19, 2018 12:37 AM

Why was there a float on the red carpet? Was there a parade?

by Anonymousreply 52September 19, 2018 12:38 AM

God that stomach, the way it's all right there, in front. Her lower back (or her entire back) must be KILLING her.

by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2018 12:42 AM

[quote] don’t be ridiculous, go to any beach or mall and you will see men wandering around with partners if all ages and all sizes. Men want LTR with women who will look after them and who are available to fuck on demand. Looks and age are irrelevant. Very few men are capable of attracting hot, young chicks. The vast majority will take what they can get.

The vast majority would dump their current wives and gfs if they suddenly had millions of dollars with which to attract better looking whores to cater to them. Men and women both settle for what they can get. Rich men with a wife who got fat after the kids came keep younger, thinner mistresses on the side.

by Anonymousreply 54September 19, 2018 12:43 AM

She is a Dr Nowzaradan level of obesity at this point, not beautiful, not healthy. Just no

by Anonymousreply 55September 19, 2018 12:44 AM

She has $$$$$$$$ now. She needs to spend some of it on a weight loss program.

by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2018 12:45 AM

[quote]It legitimizes obesity if it's flaunted in revealing clothes

Please.

In the real world, no one who sees Metz will suddenly think "hey, it's perfectly normal to weigh 350 pounds, so I'm going to deliberately gain weight." No one who weighs 350 lbs already is going to see her and decide there's no reason to lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 57September 19, 2018 1:00 AM

Ted Bundy didn’t have a problem with his treatment of women — why should anyone else care?

by Anonymousreply 58September 19, 2018 1:03 AM

In a saner more honest time she would have been sitting on a tiny chair in the circus side show.

by Anonymousreply 59September 19, 2018 1:03 AM

[quote]it’s a scientific fact that she’s shovelling down about 4,000 calories everyday to maintain that size

Hardly. We don't know her activity level, her other health problems or her food choices. She could be eating 2500 calories and never moving, or moderately active but with glucose issues because of her weight which affect metabolism, or she could be active but eats 5 Big Mac meals per day. You can't tell just by looking.

by Anonymousreply 60September 19, 2018 1:05 AM

This is all good information. But what was that green float doing on the red carpet? It wasn't St. Patrick's Day yesterday was it?

by Anonymousreply 61September 19, 2018 1:05 AM

In OPs pic she's eyeing that other woman like a meal.

by Anonymousreply 62September 19, 2018 1:19 AM

Childhood incest?

by Anonymousreply 63September 19, 2018 1:46 AM

Would someone please explain to me when she has time to eat that much food? She stars in one of the biggest shows on TV, which means that her schedule is insane. I have a far less intense schedule than her, and I don't have the time to eat more than 3-4 times a day.

She must binge like crazy at night, and on the weekends. Like eating 3 pizzas in one sitting, or a whole apple pie with ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 64September 19, 2018 2:16 AM

There's no fucking way she's only 350lbs. She might have been 350 when she booked This Is Us, but she's put on at least 80lbs since hiring a publicist. She has alluded to her stepfather being cruel about her weight as a kid, but I think there's more there and that she gained the weight so he'd stop finger banging her.

Melissa McCarthy had a weird, rambling ad-lib juxtaposing her dad's junk and fried chicken in an outtake from Spy that would seem to indicate her food/weight issues are incest related, too.

I don't know if I've developed some degree of "obesity blindness" from over exposure, but I don't feel like I've seen as many enormously fat people in the past year compared to previous years. I mean, maybe they all dropped dead and the rest have grafted to their sofas, but it seems like maybe we're on the downward swing of that bell curve. I live near a university and, aside from the doughboys who have been living on the corner for 3 years, almost all the new kids I've seen have been thin and even scrawny.

by Anonymousreply 65September 19, 2018 3:31 AM

I hope she gets a Cosmo cover.

by Anonymousreply 66September 19, 2018 3:32 AM

I still want to see her naked to find out what the fuck is going on with that stomach. Someone suggested it's packed like a sausage into ten pairs of spanx and would otherwise be hanging down to her ankles.

by Anonymousreply 67September 19, 2018 3:37 AM

I can't look at her without picturing her body being cut open on a slab to expose all that subcutaneous and visceral fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 19, 2018 4:01 AM

The raven-haired beauty glimmering in gold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2018 4:03 AM

R69, That photo reminds me of this. Perhaps she's merchandising?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2018 4:12 AM

I’m sorry, but she looks deformed. There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING attractive about being that grotesquely obese,

by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2018 4:21 AM

Who's had her?

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2018 4:26 AM

I'm all for body positivity, but...NOPE!!!

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2018 5:16 AM

[quote]Childhood incest?

In her case, it means she ate her brother.

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2018 5:29 AM

Remember when Divine was considered shockingly obese?

She looks like Karen Carpenter next to La Metz. Or, for that matter, next to your average Walmart shopper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 19, 2018 5:58 AM

I bet she's in agony all the time. Just getting up out of bed must be a struggle, and if she doesn't already have them, but the time she's 45, she'll have a multitude of health issues all related to her size. The worst thing for her is that she can't go to the beach without swarms of do gooders trying to drag her into the sea to set her free. It's a nightmare!

by Anonymousreply 76September 19, 2018 6:18 AM

What a hog she must be to maintain that fat.

by Anonymousreply 77September 19, 2018 6:36 AM

She must be so uncomfortable and close to death. Gorgeous face though.

by Anonymousreply 78September 19, 2018 6:42 AM

Always photo-ready!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 19, 2018 6:43 AM

Probably, r67 -- at that weight her abdomen (pannus) would be hanging down. I'd guess the support garment is meant to smooth out the thighs under a skirt but of course also packs the torso in pretty tightly, too.

Or maybe she naturally has a Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle stomach and the dress accentuates it.

That's been the weirdest part of the gowns for larger actresses over the last several years: the insistence on creating a round snowman torso as part of the look. Gabourey Sidibe had it as well. Something like Sara Silverman's dress sized up would look so much better on really big ladies.

by Anonymousreply 80September 19, 2018 8:09 AM

Weird question, but do any people in the know have any idea what the insurance costs for having someone at her size on a show? Don't producers take out insurance policies in case actors/actresses become incapable of continuing their roles (I know they do that for films, do they do that for TV shows)? Obviously, I don't know what level of health she's truly at, but I would think any producer would be concerned that her condition could plop her over dead at any moment.

by Anonymousreply 81September 19, 2018 8:45 AM

She's morbidly obese, but it's her life. I don't really care what she looks like or most other people for that matter. We're an overly cruel society when it comes to any looks that fall outside of the norm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 19, 2018 9:03 AM

We care that you're fat because we have to sit next to you on an airplane. They weigh luggage to see if it's over 25 pounds. Let's start weighing passengers. Fat people pay extra.

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2018 9:58 AM

But the thing is we’re being forced to watch her on our tv screens. She chose to be an actrsss and put us through the agony of having to avert our eyes every tine she comes into frame and swallows it whole. It’s not fair.

by Anonymousreply 84September 19, 2018 10:49 AM

R60, the human body cannot bend the laws of thermodynamics. Calories in, calories out. There is no way for the human body to create or sustain fat if it’s not given the fuel.

I can promise you that if someone locked Chrissy Metz in a room with no access to food but a daily 800 calorie meal, she would lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 85September 19, 2018 11:18 AM

I thought her story arc on 'This is Us' included her losing weight, but instead, she seems to be gaining. She certainly has access to nutritionists who could help start the process of losing weight. And I say that as someone who, without a nutritionist, managed to lose a lot of weight, slowly and carefully, mainly by improving my diet.

by Anonymousreply 86September 19, 2018 11:29 AM

[quote] Would someone please explain to me when she has time to eat that much food? She stars in one of the biggest shows on TV, which means that her schedule is insane

Just because she is on the set 12 hours a day, doesn't mean she is working those 12 hours. There is a lot of downtime where the actors are just sitting their trailer waiting. Mostly waiting 8 hours, but actually working 4 hours

Plus there is a craft service table filled with sweets to munch on all day long.

by Anonymousreply 87September 19, 2018 11:47 AM

Girl's got a serious case of the munchies.

by Anonymousreply 88September 19, 2018 2:25 PM

I think she's really sexy. I bet she gets more dick than most people posting on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 89September 19, 2018 2:44 PM

How do they find it to put it in?

by Anonymousreply 90September 19, 2018 10:50 PM

Have they ruled out a gigantic tumor? Her shape is so odd.

by Anonymousreply 91September 19, 2018 10:55 PM

She's a pig.

by Anonymousreply 92September 19, 2018 11:06 PM

I saw her shopping at Mr. Pinky’s Hefty Hideaway.

by Anonymousreply 93September 19, 2018 11:07 PM

She is s pig. OINK

by Anonymousreply 94September 19, 2018 11:14 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2018 11:29 PM

R93, did they give her free pettipants?

by Anonymousreply 96September 19, 2018 11:35 PM

Add tattoo sleeves to her arms, and she is runway ready!

by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2018 11:51 PM

She is wearing a green tent that could cover 500 easily. Fuck you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 98September 19, 2018 11:58 PM

Bet she has plenty of chubby chasers that lick that sweaty bush. She’ll be dead soon so I say let her enjoy her remaining months.

by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2018 12:01 AM

Probably lots of 3 ways. One to hold the stomach up, and another for the lickin'.

by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2018 12:07 AM

[quote]Plus there is a craft service table filled with sweets to munch on all day long.

Surely she's not grazing at the craft services table all day long. That would be too embarrassing for even her.

What must her cast mates think when they see tons of food delivered to her trailer all day long? Does she think they don't notice?

by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2018 1:12 AM

She'll have an assistant discretely provide for all her needs.

by Anonymousreply 102September 20, 2018 2:27 AM

She just orders the In N Out catering truck for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 103September 20, 2018 6:13 AM

I'm sorry but she's a heart attack/stroke waiting to happen. It's actually very sad.

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2018 6:15 AM

Maybe she's not as fat as we think and her stomach is actually a conjoined twin, curled up, napping.

by Anonymousreply 105September 20, 2018 6:19 AM

She doesn't look that bad.

by Anonymousreply 106September 20, 2018 6:19 AM

Really, Nell? She looks like she's got about a buck fifty on you. And no big boobs like you had.

by Anonymousreply 107September 20, 2018 6:42 AM

Can morbidly obese people like her clean themselves properly? I would imagine they would be filthy from the waist down since they can't bend over.

by Anonymousreply 108September 20, 2018 6:48 AM

She probably has an extra long wall mounted dildo since she can't reach.

by Anonymousreply 109September 20, 2018 6:51 AM

I love all these responses saying that she should hate herself instead, or that she should die soon. Stranger who claim to know what she thinks about herself because? As a fat woman, she can't think for herself or something? There's no logic to it so I can't really figure it out other than shaming fat women seems to really what, release endorphins? It doesn't make them calm for sure.

Really? Getting worked up over somebody when you don't want to fuck them?

And how SHE'S COSTING US TAXPAYER MONEY, Y'ALL! Even though she probably pays more in taxes during a season of her show than a shamer would pay in a lifetime? Really? Still going to claim your hate is about fiscal responsibility? If only your hate could generate taxes.

Oh, wait it does. It's the billion dollar "Let's create dissatisfaction with people's bodies! They can buy our product that they don't need, and as long as we make them feel bad, they'll just buy more! And there are plenty of asshole suckers who will perpetuate our myth!"

Ah, capitalism...

Oh, wait, apparently r109 does want to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 110September 20, 2018 7:12 AM

If she wanted to lose all that fat in a healthy way bringing herself down to a weight suitable for a woman of her age and height how many years would it take?

That alone would discourage people. Oh hell I can't wait two years I'm unhappy and I'm going to have that ice cream covered in bananas foster.

by Anonymousreply 111September 20, 2018 12:14 PM

She still can't wipe properly- it's impossible. Stank pussy and ass.

by Anonymousreply 112September 20, 2018 5:46 PM

She's an inspiration. Don't let the haters hate, Chrissy! We love you! : )

by Anonymousreply 113September 20, 2018 5:48 PM

no r110, no one is saying she should kill herself, they are saying she IS killing herself. You can use fat logic and pull that "healthy at any size" bullshit but we know it's not true. Acting like this is normal and not at all alarming doesn't help anyone, and sadly, she is cast because of her her obesity so everyone knows she's fat. She played the fucking fat lady in the circus on AHS a few years ago, there's no getting around it. So cool, make your money playing this role, not unlike bikini models or strippers getting implants, just put some money away, this won't last forever.

by Anonymousreply 114September 20, 2018 5:49 PM

Also r110 calling someone a "shamer"? really? FFS, the frau is strong in you. I take it you say "haters" a lot too.

by Anonymousreply 115September 20, 2018 5:50 PM

r110= obese frau

by Anonymousreply 116September 20, 2018 5:56 PM

You're not allowed to say "obese" anymore. It's as offensive as saying "nigger" to a black person. You could get fired for it.

by Anonymousreply 117September 20, 2018 6:07 PM

Chrissy get the fabric for her gowns at Georgia Tent and Awning. I see her there all the time.

by Anonymousreply 118September 20, 2018 6:13 PM

TERRIBLE DRESS. What's with that awful "caught in a lawn mower" monster bow/swash?

Gathering it at the waist makes her look like a big pile of green dough twisted into two ball of different sizes.

I agree she is lovely and engaging, but this is not a good dress. Smiling while being made to look ridiculous is not good. And people giving stylists a pass just because they dressed a big woman is sexist and weightist - she has as much right to look good as anyone, and people saying she looked good here are just showing they don't care or notice how big women actually look better or worse, like anyone else, based on what they're wearing, how their hair and makeup look, etc.

by Anonymousreply 119September 20, 2018 6:20 PM

Maybe she just has gas.

by Anonymousreply 120September 20, 2018 6:22 PM

I was 50 pounds overweight and hated EVERY minute of it. I felt like shit and looked like shit. I was tired and my back hurt and depressed. She is at least 200 pounds overweight I cannot imagine how she feels . Maybe she can tolerate it because she is still young. Yes she is very pretty and grotesquely obese.

by Anonymousreply 121September 20, 2018 6:25 PM

R119, she threw away her ability to look good, regardless of her birthright to be fashionable. That’s on her, not some frenzied stylist trying to find the nicest full bolts of fabric to wrap and staple around her.

by Anonymousreply 122September 20, 2018 6:27 PM

You weren't allowed to mess with that Precious woman here, about her grotesque obesity. I said you got the sense, looking at her, that she was about to explode. I wasn't making fun of her, she seriously looked like she was about to explode. Thankfully she brought herself down to a more reasonable weight.

by Anonymousreply 123September 20, 2018 6:29 PM

It must be exhausting, having to haul all that blubber around. Her poor feet.

by Anonymousreply 124September 20, 2018 6:30 PM

She's supposed to lose weight for the role....guess they gave up on that?

by Anonymousreply 125September 20, 2018 7:18 PM

I've been blessed to see lots of celebrities in the flesh, and they ALWAYS look much thinner in person. I guarantee you that she doesn't look as big in person as she does in photos or on TV.

by Anonymousreply 126September 20, 2018 7:42 PM

Yes you are certainly blessed r126. I'm sure she's a size 10 in real life.

by Anonymousreply 127September 20, 2018 7:46 PM

Chrissy Metz is a big star.

by Anonymousreply 128September 20, 2018 7:48 PM

r126 Please! You can make out that fupa from space.

by Anonymousreply 129September 20, 2018 7:51 PM

I think she has PCOS.

Obesity and being apple shaped with the big stomach is a symptom. Women get fat and the weight is hard to lose. My sister has this. At her heaviest, she looked like this woman. Chrissy can and should lose weight, it's just harder for her and harder to keep off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 20, 2018 8:02 PM

This is why we can't have single payer.

by Anonymousreply 131September 20, 2018 8:30 PM

I have PCOS. I'm underweight and I don't have a beard.

by Anonymousreply 132September 20, 2018 8:40 PM

She's gorgeous and very fuckable for many straight guys. Not all like skinny waifs. Some like their women with a little meat of their bones. I think she looks great and is perfect just the way she is. She'll probably live to 100.

by Anonymousreply 133September 20, 2018 8:46 PM

I feel like someone sent out a Bat signal to a Chrissy Metz fan site with the sudden influx of “Big Is beautiful”.

I haven’t seen anyone saying she “should” die, but that she very likely will die prematurely at that weight. She is at a much increased risk for heart disease and an increase risk for many cancers. Any credible MD will tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 134September 20, 2018 10:23 PM

As long as she keeps up her SAG-AFTRA health insurance and doesn’t depend on taxpayers, I don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 135September 20, 2018 10:26 PM

R126 Yeah, she's a twig.

by Anonymousreply 136September 20, 2018 10:42 PM

I've said this before, but it's the way her fat is distributed on her body that is so horrifying. Her arms and legs actually are not that massive compared to that unbelievable mass around her midsection. Which, of course, is the absolute worst place for fat to accumulate.

And I do think she has gained weight since being on the show (only watched a couple of episodes before giving up in disgust.) She is easily - EASILY - 400 pounds. People who are that massive have MILES of extra blood vessels, which in turn leads to cardiomyopathy (enlarged heart) from pumping so hard to feed that all that mass. Her heart must be the size of a watermelon. It's really very sad.

by Anonymousreply 137September 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Not sure I agree but I don't think we should shame or vilify overweight people (heading that direction myself).

But...read the article and it says people the world over, not just the US, or turning into ginormos.

Go to YouTube and look at mall videos from the 70's or 80's. Virtually everyone was thin and svelte.

In the early 80's I used to drink a case of beer every two days and lived next-door to a Taco Bell which I frequented at least half a dozen times a week and I weighed about 150#@6' .

It MUST be something in the food. (The aliens are fattening us up for harvest as we do cows and chickens. :o)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 20, 2018 10:53 PM

r138 types obese

by Anonymousreply 139September 20, 2018 11:12 PM

Please, when that pig drops, they will have to bury her in two refrigerator boxes taped together. The worms will eat like kings.

by Anonymousreply 140September 21, 2018 12:19 AM

I know a woman who was buried in her Ferrari. Certainly an option for the obese. Bury them in their mini vans.

by Anonymousreply 141September 21, 2018 12:26 AM

It's just a costume. She's wearing a fat suit. Then we'll all be really impressed when she loses five hundred pounds in five months and credits her raw food diet and pole dancing class for the outcome.

by Anonymousreply 142September 21, 2018 12:29 AM

Most of the guys on This Is Us are in great shape and obviously into fitness and nutrition. They must be especially repulsed by her.

by Anonymousreply 143September 21, 2018 1:09 AM

Who ties her shoes for her?

by Anonymousreply 144September 21, 2018 1:14 AM

She probably has to stay fat for This Is Us.

by Anonymousreply 145September 21, 2018 1:15 AM

In addition to PCOS, could it be some type of metabolic syndrome? I have known some fat people who did NOT eat excessively!

by Anonymousreply 146September 21, 2018 1:17 AM

Her face is exquisite and she's an incredible actress. I truly hope she drops at least 100 lbs to save her life. She doesn't have to be skinny; even 'overweight' would be a great goal to achieve, like 180 to 200 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 147September 21, 2018 1:25 AM

r146, no you haven't. It's basic math. If they weren't eating excessively, they'd be losing weight. Your concept of "excessive" may need recalibrating.

by Anonymousreply 148September 21, 2018 1:25 AM

How does she fit in any chair anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 149September 21, 2018 1:29 AM

She uses love seats as chairs.

by Anonymousreply 150September 21, 2018 1:32 AM

As an endocrinologist I assure you R148 is indeed correct. You’ll note nobody walked out of Auschwitz still weighing 250 because they had a “metabolic condition”. If anyone ever managed to defy the laws of physics and create matter from nothing they would hold the key to ending world hunger and win the nobel prize. Every fat patient I’ve ever had claims to eat next to nothing. The Auschwitz comparison generally guilts them into confessing an intake north of 3,000 calories per day.

by Anonymousreply 151September 21, 2018 1:35 AM

Even, like others have said, she lost 100 pounds, she’d look and feel so much better

(I’d don’t think she’d look skinny.)

by Anonymousreply 152September 21, 2018 1:50 AM

An incredible actress?? For God’s sake she often looks into the camera when delivering her awfully written lines. Strictly an amateur cast because of her weight.

by Anonymousreply 153September 21, 2018 2:00 AM

She made her name from "This Is Us," she doesn't need them anymore. A dramatic weight loss would be much better for her career. All it takes is a little discipline leading to a huge pay off. She's weak if she can't do it.

by Anonymousreply 154September 21, 2018 2:00 AM

Her poor toilet. It must need to be industrial strength.

by Anonymousreply 155September 21, 2018 2:06 AM

"But the thing is we’re being forced to watch her on our tv screens."

Really, R84? You're FORCED to watch her? Like, at gunpoint? Guess that's one way to up the ratings. I don't even know what channel her show is on, and I didn't even watch the Emmys (Emmies?).

by Anonymousreply 156September 21, 2018 2:28 AM

She is beautiful and inspirational!

by Anonymousreply 157September 21, 2018 7:00 AM

What is the point of this thread? Oh, that's right, bitter gay men.

by Anonymousreply 158September 21, 2018 7:03 AM

r158 types obese

by Anonymousreply 159September 21, 2018 7:06 AM

R158 is telling herself her DH loves her 'curves' right now.

Get out of here, homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 160September 21, 2018 7:07 AM

Seriously, r158. you should choose a better hill to die on, like if we were busting the balls of someone who is merely zoftig, like Christina Hendricks. This chick is a fat motherfucker and also stars on the frauiest of frau shows, so we know why you're here.

by Anonymousreply 161September 21, 2018 7:39 AM

I love sitting down with a tub of ice-cream to watch This Is Us. She is soooo talented.

by Anonymousreply 162September 21, 2018 8:06 AM

When you’re that big and you’re making great money like her, big dicks come out of the wood work. There’s a lot of pussy under there and you’d be surprised at how many well equipped men (9.5 to 11 Inches) would love to dig deep in her. She’s getting laid.....hints why she doesn’t give a fuck what people think.

by Anonymousreply 163September 21, 2018 10:17 AM

R163 is on her third pumpkin spice frappucino of the day.

by Anonymousreply 164September 21, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote]As long as she keeps up her SAG-AFTRA health insurance and doesn’t depend on taxpayers, I don’t care.

I do.

by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2018 12:44 PM

[quote]As long as she keeps up her SAG-AFTRA health insurance and doesn’t depend on taxpayers, I don’t care.

I do.

by Anonymousreply 166September 21, 2018 12:45 PM

Why did that post twice?

by Anonymousreply 167September 21, 2018 12:45 PM

How does even a ginormous dick find its way in there? Though I guess it doesn't matter with all those sweaty alpine crevice deep folds of skin all over her body.

by Anonymousreply 168September 21, 2018 1:59 PM

In recent years there have been great strides in sonar and fracking technology. I assume Chrissy has seen advanced way of having men enter her; after all, straight men can't get enough of her curves.

by Anonymousreply 169September 21, 2018 2:20 PM

I swear I saw worse of her in that Chrissy Metz on Fallon thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 21, 2018 2:59 PM

How does she reach anything with those little gator arms.

by Anonymousreply 171September 21, 2018 4:13 PM

I couldn't meet her without wanting to prod that thing.

by Anonymousreply 172September 21, 2018 7:39 PM

She's curvy. Straight men like curvy chicks. Being gay and with myriad body issues of your own, you couldn't possibly begin to understand.

by Anonymousreply 173September 21, 2018 7:51 PM

She's not curvy she is OBESE.

by Anonymousreply 174September 21, 2018 8:47 PM

The PSOS thing that keeps getting mentioned, does it cause her ovaries to puff up in her abdominal cavity? Or, is it fluid? Is that why her mid/lower body is out of proportion with everything else?

by Anonymousreply 175September 21, 2018 9:06 PM

My DH thinks Chrissy is beautiful and sexy. And he's a total red blood normal straight guy. So there you go, the opinion of an average straight man. The problem is that you gay guys are so sold on body esthetics, that anyone with an ounce of body fat looks obese to you.

by Anonymousreply 176September 21, 2018 9:19 PM

r176 = Shan'ann Watts

by Anonymousreply 177September 21, 2018 10:07 PM

She must get a ton of black dick. Black men LOVE bitches with some back on 'em.

by Anonymousreply 178September 21, 2018 10:09 PM

Proving that black is slimming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 22, 2018 12:12 AM

No one, black, white wants to date someone with their own zip code. She's a hog.

by Anonymousreply 180September 22, 2018 1:00 AM

Cassie Davis on that execrable Tyler Perry show "Meet the Payne" was/is also enormous. Alls I can think about is how uncomfortable and miserable they must be physically in just day-to-day things (except for eating, of course; I think they're pretty comfortable eating). There's no reason for anyone to be that fat.

by Anonymousreply 181September 22, 2018 1:07 AM

She inspires me every day. Her confidence and pride as a woman of size is sexy as heck.

by Anonymousreply 182September 22, 2018 1:07 AM

Yeah, sure she's confident and proud. As someone said upthread, that's what the ones who are that obese always say—until they lose the weight and then it's: Of course I wasn't happy being that big. That happened with both Rebel Wilson and Gabourey Sidibe.

If Metz is proud of being a "woman of [that] size," then she is also mentally deficient.

by Anonymousreply 183September 22, 2018 1:21 AM

It’s the distribution of the fat. Most around her mid-section. It looks like someone took a air hose and blew up her stomach.

Rebel is downright thin next to her

by Anonymousreply 184September 22, 2018 1:37 AM

My phone won't link but if you google pcos obese info about the body shape comes up. I don't know a lot, only that my sister has it. At her heaviest, I think 350, she was shaped like Chrissy. At around 200 lbs she has no waist and a sort of beer belly.

by Anonymousreply 185September 22, 2018 1:45 AM

PCOS is a small minority, just like people with thyroid disorders. It's not why Metz and Holliday are fat fucks.

by Anonymousreply 186September 22, 2018 1:47 AM

PCOS affects 10% of women. Thyroid affects 12.5%. So 1/5 of women may in fact have a medical issue related to obesity. I am not a doctor. I have no dog in this fight. I don't know about Holliday. I posted because Metz's body looks odd. It looks like my sister's and she has PCOS.

But hey, R186, since "fat fuck" tells me your head size, I look forward to more of your commentary.

by Anonymousreply 187September 22, 2018 2:00 AM

Metz has at least an ounce of fat on her so it makes her obese.

by Anonymousreply 188September 22, 2018 2:14 AM

Is that Sarah Silverman with the disgusting fat pig?

by Anonymousreply 189September 22, 2018 2:16 AM

PCOS doesn't actually cause you to gain 200 pounds. Get real

by Anonymousreply 190September 22, 2018 2:16 AM

She has WAYYYY more than an ounce of fat. Theres being bigger and curvy but relatively healthy like Ashley Graham or Kelly Clarkson and then theres Tess or Chrissy. Dont judge people for thinking its sick when someone gets that big.

by Anonymousreply 191September 22, 2018 2:20 AM

Have were heard anything, recently, from the Philippine cave divers?

by Anonymousreply 192September 22, 2018 2:25 AM

She looks like Ireland in that green dress, only larger.

by Anonymousreply 193September 22, 2018 2:25 AM

Yes, R192. Two of the boys are still inside her.

by Anonymousreply 194September 22, 2018 2:26 AM

Compared to Chrissy Metz, Divine was Kate Moss.

by Anonymousreply 195September 22, 2018 2:27 AM

I don’t believe that she’s happy. Like I don’t believe that drug addicts or alcoholics are happy. The addiction leads to an unhappy life and largely stems from unhappiness in childhood, family, etc. People lie, celebs especially.

You don’t eat that much food and let yourself look like that and get that unhealthy unless you have some sort of unhappiness and/or self-loathing.

But I’d say that if anyone with any eating disorder, anorexia or compulsive overeating. There are issues beyond the food.

by Anonymousreply 196September 22, 2018 2:28 AM

Thank you, R185. I had never heard of it before this thread. I hope that your sister's health improves.

by Anonymousreply 197September 22, 2018 2:39 AM

Well like they say food never lets you down.

by Anonymousreply 198September 22, 2018 2:46 AM

R190 PCOS makes it hard for the body to use the hormone insulin. So it's harder to convert carbs/sugar to energy. The carbs are then stored as fat.

This insulin resistance causes the production and release of androgens-male hormones. So a woman with PCOS has an apple shape or beer belly and the fat is stored there.

That could be why Chrissy's arms and legs look normal and her stomach doesn't.

So a woman with PCOS starts at a heavier weight, gains weight more easily, and has a tough time losing it.

That's all I'm saying. Not a doctor. That other woman mentioned, Holliday, she looks fat all over, not weird shaped.

by Anonymousreply 199September 22, 2018 2:47 AM

r199, except that isn't true. Like I said, I have PCOS. I'm not overweight by anyone's interpretation of the term. I'm not appIe shaped; I'm 34-26-36. But I do have polycystic ovaries and those cysts like to very painfully explode. PCOS ≠ overweight ; PCOS ≠ rotund. Equating the two is simply factually inaccurate. The math is calories in v. calories out and she, like many, is simply eating more than she's burning off.

by Anonymousreply 200September 22, 2018 2:54 AM

R200, I am sorry to hear that. Do the cysts give you any warning before they burst? I might know someone who has this. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 201September 22, 2018 2:56 AM

R200, like I said, I'm not a doctor. I am glad that in your specific case, you are not obese. And I'm happy for the smoker who doesn't get cancer.

This isn't about the singularity of your medical issue. I'm glad to know you only meet the symptoms of irregular periods and higher risk of infertility, and acne.

I understand you are not fat or hairy.

As I said, my phone no longer lets me link, but a google PCOS obese and you can read the symptoms and body shape of PCOS.

by Anonymousreply 202September 22, 2018 3:23 AM

But Metz doesn't have it, like many people don't. If she did have it, it would be all we would hear about like we do with that annoying broad from my fat fabulous life. I mean you could say any random asshole has bipolar disorder but the truth is they are probably just assholes. Not everything has a diagnosis, sometimes people are fat because they eat like shit. Sometimes people are selfish assholes because they just are.

by Anonymousreply 203September 22, 2018 3:33 AM

Look, I've made fun of her upthread, but the truth is, I hate the idea that she seems to be normalizing morbid obesity, and her series allows her to do so. She really needs medical care, and help getting to a healthier place in life. She seems like a very nice lady, and I feel a little shame for making fun of her, but at the same time, I hate the fact that our celebrity culture is now bringing in 'celebrities' for the most inappropriate reasons.

by Anonymousreply 204September 22, 2018 3:38 AM

It's glandular, gays. Trust me on this one. Besides, she's not that fat. Don't forget, the camera adds 10 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 205September 22, 2018 3:40 AM

The side show has been integrated into the American mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 206September 22, 2018 3:51 AM

I have at least 3 friends with PCOS and Metz is three times their size. Some of these friends have been heavier (like 15-20 pounds overweight) but they diet and work out and get it off, or they are just a bit overweight but look great and are healthy.

Metz is really in an entirely different league. And even if she had PCOS and has a natural tendency to pack on weight, she’s clearly eating enough food to be over 400 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 207September 22, 2018 3:51 AM

R203, I never said she had it. I don't know who she is, have never seen her show. Posters said she has an odd shaped body. I said she could have PCOS because her shape looks like my sister's, who has PCOSu.

People then posted you only get fat from overeating, and this is mostly true. Except for PCOS. Then one woman posted she has PCOS and she isn't fat so it's not true.

Yes, Chrissy is obese. Yes, she would be healthier thinner. Yes, she has resources to help her. No, it's not a good health care decision to normalize obesity. No, obesity isn't beautiful. No, I do not know any thing about Chrissy's health. No, I am not generally interested in women's healthcare.

by Anonymousreply 208September 22, 2018 3:52 AM

I'd rather be a speed addict than be obese.

by Anonymousreply 209September 22, 2018 3:54 AM

She'd made a great Becky in the Golden Girls reboot.

by Anonymousreply 210September 22, 2018 4:11 AM

She'd make a great Miami in the Golden Girls reboot.

by Anonymousreply 211September 22, 2018 5:56 AM

She'd make a great EVERYTHING in the Golden Girls reboot.

by Anonymousreply 212September 22, 2018 5:58 AM

I look at someone that obese and wonder how they wipe themselves after a shit.

by Anonymousreply 213September 22, 2018 6:01 AM

Read this, R213. Or don't...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 22, 2018 6:05 AM

Would you announce you're transitioning to net an Oscar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 22, 2018 6:16 AM

Sorry! Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 216September 22, 2018 6:20 AM

I think it would be easier for me to get down to a BMI of like 14 than it would be to get up to a BMI of 44 like hers.

by Anonymousreply 217September 22, 2018 12:29 PM

Not everything, Jeremy at r212.

by Anonymousreply 218September 22, 2018 12:49 PM

She doesn't look clean.

by Anonymousreply 219September 22, 2018 1:57 PM

[quote]Don't forget, the camera adds 10 pounds.

So there are like 30 cameras?

by Anonymousreply 220September 22, 2018 3:58 PM

Don't make fun of her. She's transitioning. To hippopotamus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221September 22, 2018 3:59 PM

Does she use a selfie stick to wipe?

by Anonymousreply 222September 22, 2018 4:10 PM

She types fat.

by Anonymousreply 223September 22, 2018 4:12 PM

Ever notice how it’s always the extremely obese and extremely skinny people who dominate the so called body positivity movement?

by Anonymousreply 224September 22, 2018 4:55 PM

I stopped watching This Is Us partly because I found myself distracted by Metz's unhealthy hugeness. I just felt sorry for her whenever she was onscreen.

On the show, a recurring theme was that her partner Toby was the one who would say 'fuck it I just want to eat' while Metz's character was the one who would say 'no I want to diet and improve myself.' but the actor who plays Toby had to wear a fat suit for the role. The actor who plays him is not grossly obese as Metz is.

I wonder if the writers are considering switching things up in that dynamic or if they're just going to build Toby a bigger fat suit.

by Anonymousreply 225September 22, 2018 4:56 PM

"Ever notice how it’s always the extremely obese and extremely skinny people who dominate the so called body positivity movement? "

Actually, what I notice is almost all men have the opinion that a women should have no control over her own body. Women are too thin. Women are too fat. They dress like sluts. They're not slutty enough. Gay men are no different than straight men in this regard. God help a woman who isn't "fuckable." Even gay men complain about this. I'm absolutely sure that Metz isn't in peak physical condition, but that's her fucking choice. You've never had a drink? Eaten lousy food? Smoked a cigarette, gained weight or anything else? Your bodies are your temples and you're all gluten free? And I'm sure people hating on you was the best that ever happened to you, right? I mean you act as if that's the case.

Of course not. You can and will do whatever fucking shit you want with your own bodies, and curse anyone who calls out your faults. But a woman doesn't have the right. Her body belongs to the general male consensus. What it all boils down to is if you scratch the surface of even the most liberal man, chances are you'll find an incel underneath.

BTW, if you shame somebody to bolster your own weak self-esteem, you're a shamer. Can't live with people judging you for your own actions? Sounds like a you problem. Hate people because they don't look like you? Also a you problem.

And I love that shriveled little penis calling me a fat frau. Because what the fuck do you look like? For all I know, you make Chrissy Metz look like Karen Carpenter. Or hell, you can make Karen Carpenter look like Chrissy Metz. Behind the computer screen, you may pretend to be God's gift, but I know what the general public looks like. They look like you. They look like me. The chances of either oner of us being gorgeous is pretty fucking slim. No pun intended. And sitting in front of a computer screen isn't exactly exercise, is it?

"I look at someone that obese and wonder how they wipe themselves after a shit. "

It's because you're a scat troll. Again, a you problem.

This thread is like the Pete Davidson/Ariana Grande thread. They are two people who I really don't care about. And I would think, that would sum it up for most people on Datalounge given the demographics here. But no, that thread is a huge hate fest like this one. Because people are accustomed to using the internet as a "safe space" to be assholes and to participate in mob behavoir.

Meanwhile, with a complete lack of self-awareness, you either complain or join in with whatever the latest Putin bot bullshit or Trump tweet that's put out there. You're just another easily manipulated dolt with a poor attention span. Even as you parrot somebody else's agenda, you convince yourself that it's your individual opinion that matters. As if you had one.

by Anonymousreply 226September 22, 2018 11:51 PM

r226 Has stated her boundaries and just read "Dietland". Move it along then, toots. This is a board for pointless bitchery, it's not a fucking feelings factory.

by Anonymousreply 227September 23, 2018 1:02 AM

r221, what a terrible cat....

r226, I appreciate your post, but this is a site which announces its purpose as being "pointless bitchery" not a haven of egalitarian discourse.

by Anonymousreply 228September 23, 2018 1:07 AM

I hope she doesn't fart. The helium would send her flying all over the studio.

by Anonymousreply 229September 23, 2018 1:16 AM

"but this is a site which announces its purpose as being "pointless bitchery" not a haven of egalitarian discourse. "

I don't need a haven in order to have egalitarian discourse.

I'm not dainty that way.

by Anonymousreply 230September 23, 2018 1:17 AM

This site has daily threads about the deaths of good looking people and invariably the first ten posts will include the phrase, "he had a hot ass but he couldn't live forever", usually followed by wondering what is on the deceased person's ipod. If you want to read body positive bullshit then go hit up a "healthy at every size" site where you can all give each other virtual asspats for sticking it to the man by holding up a flight for 30 minutes while a seatbelt extender was found for you, and you can revel in your bravery. We just got put on blast for fucking fat shaming Madonna and you thought this thread would be nice? Fuck off with your righteous indignation.

by Anonymousreply 231September 23, 2018 5:17 AM

R226 is Kelli-Jean Drinksoda.

by Anonymousreply 232September 23, 2018 5:33 AM

Boundaries have been stated.

by Anonymousreply 233September 23, 2018 5:37 AM

She went for a swim at the beach this weekend and a plane thought she was Catalina.

by Anonymousreply 234September 23, 2018 6:32 AM

Where did she sit at the Emmys? Did they set up a 'special chair' offstage for her? No way she'd fit in one of those flip-up seats.

by Anonymousreply 235September 23, 2018 6:42 AM

R226 acts like DL only comments on women's bodies. Perhaps you should read the recent James Franco thread. Trust me, there are critics on this board for everything.

by Anonymousreply 236September 23, 2018 6:57 AM

Anyone else hear a rim shot after reading r234?

by Anonymousreply 237September 23, 2018 7:08 AM

r236 James Franco, Leo Di Caprio, Jonah Hill, Colton Haynes, anyone with a cock and a pulse is called fat here, not that you have to explain anything to anyone. This is not the "I'm Okay, You're Okay" forum.

by Anonymousreply 238September 23, 2018 7:13 AM

Great parody post, R226.

by Anonymousreply 239September 23, 2018 9:29 AM

I don’t know if you could even call her body a woman’s anymore. We need a third gender for super-fatties — maybe It could be called ‘Jabben.’

by Anonymousreply 240September 23, 2018 9:32 AM

She's smells. All 'people' of that size do. All of them. Look at that photo at R170 and ask yourself how does she get into a bath or shower, how does she clean under that huge gunt, how does she clean between those folds of fat.

by Anonymousreply 241September 23, 2018 10:10 AM

Seems cruel r241 but I too wonder about the cleanliness/hygiene issues of the uber fatties. A business opportunity for spa owners perhaps to offer wash and scrub downs in super sized jacuzzi tubs filled with the human equivalent of sheep dip? It's a growth market and customers could get to freshen up and disinfect while taking the weight off their feet? Hoists for helpful assistance too. Blub blub.

by Anonymousreply 242September 23, 2018 10:47 AM

This thread is particularly savage. It’s because gay men (parricaurly eldgergays) have a fear of getting fat. You see her at her size, seemingly confident and saying ‘I’m happy to be like this’ and you all just can’t stand it.

by Anonymousreply 243September 23, 2018 11:36 AM

R243 is particularly fat. It’s because fish (particularly fat cunts) have a hatred of truth. You see us gay men, with our wit, refusing to be polite parlor-maids and say 'she's beautiful' and you all just can’t stand it.

by Anonymousreply 244September 23, 2018 11:48 AM

This thread should be retitled, Gay Men Who Project Their Body Issues Onto Others. The cruel comments go way beyond the usual bitchiness. They're downright pathological and reveal more about you than they do about Ms. Metz. I have to say it isn't shocking. In all my years. I have never met one gay man who didn't have some degree of body dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 245September 23, 2018 12:55 PM

That's odd, because I've never met a gay man who does have body dysmorphia. Go to the gym, yes or try to keep in general good physical shape.

But I don't know any 500 pound fatties.

by Anonymousreply 246September 23, 2018 1:13 PM

If you don't think this 500 lb woman is beautiful you have body dysmorphia, it's as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 247September 23, 2018 1:48 PM

She's a lovely human being who radiates a glow that belies inner happiness. She's happy and content with who she is. That's all that matters. All of you bitter body dysmorphic and body shaming gays could take a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 248September 23, 2018 2:23 PM

I love you r231. (r226 is from Jezebel, right?)

Yeah, I"ll bet she's real content that she can't walk up a short flight of stairs—or sit in a regular seat in public or on a plane.

by Anonymousreply 249September 23, 2018 2:33 PM

I'm adding her to death watch 2019.

by Anonymousreply 250September 23, 2018 2:45 PM

Fish? Seriously (R244). Apart from anything else you're just showing your age with that one - something I imagine you'd hate. Sorry to burst your bubble but there's nothing witty about calling women 'fish' or 'fat cunt', it's just really.....sad.

by Anonymousreply 251September 23, 2018 3:18 PM

I prefer gash.

by Anonymousreply 252September 23, 2018 3:23 PM

I Love My Body

by Anonymousreply 253September 23, 2018 3:27 PM

With the money she makes from her show, Chrissy should buy herself a better designer.

Obviously dressing a human balloon is a thankless task, but there must be someone who can do slightly better than the tight shiny green one-shoulder fright.

by Anonymousreply 254September 23, 2018 3:31 PM

[quote]She looks happy and content to me. Don't you boys have anything better than to fat shame another human being? Are you jealous of her success? Are you jealous of the fact that a straight guy would still rather fuck her then any of you? Are you projecting your gay body issues onto her? Whatever the case, stop doing. I'm one of your allies, and I do love my gays, but sometimes you boys make us question why the hell we're so tolerant of y'all.

by Anonymousreply 255September 23, 2018 3:36 PM

r251=DLN00b

byen00b

by Anonymousreply 256September 23, 2018 4:12 PM

R246 : "I've never met a gay man who does have body dysmorphia. Go to the gym, yes or try to keep in general good physical shape. But I don't know any 500 pound fatties."

That's because they're all in the closet.

I mean literally. They got physically stuck in there when they were looking for something flattering to wear.

by Anonymousreply 257September 23, 2018 4:17 PM

[quote]She went for a swim at the beach this weekend and a plane thought she was Catalina.

Fake news. She doesn't go to the beach anymore after last year's unfortunate harpooning incident.

by Anonymousreply 258September 23, 2018 4:18 PM

The last time she went to the beach a group of white people formed to try and push her back into the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 259September 23, 2018 4:19 PM

Not remotely a N00b (R256), thanks for playing though sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 260September 23, 2018 4:20 PM

I agree with the original poster - she is not happy. I am overweight and not happy about it. I don't really ever think she would be "skinny", but I think she'd be so much more comfortable if she lost 60 pounds. I think she's a very small person (as in - short), so I could honestly believe she only weighs between 3-350 pounds. I just feel bad because to me she always looks so uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 261September 23, 2018 4:34 PM

Mama Cass was short and she never weighed over 300. This girl is a walking refrigerator.

by Anonymousreply 262September 23, 2018 4:53 PM

As a plus-size woman myself, I find this thread personally offensive, and am hoping whomever moderates this board will delete it.

by Anonymousreply 263September 23, 2018 11:29 PM

I read r263 as a parody post, in the voice of Little Britain's FatFighter Marjorie Dawes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 23, 2018 11:57 PM

Who here has had her?

by Anonymousreply 265September 24, 2018 1:16 AM

Ronald McDonald, the Colonel R265 - they had her once and she kept coming back for more. And more. And more.

Also, I am a big fat frau and the only thing that pisses me off about this thread is the self righteous idiots waltzing into the DL and trying to make us feel bad for indulging in our favourite pastime of POINTLESS BITCHERY. Don't let the door wedge your fat arses on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 266September 24, 2018 5:02 AM

[quote] The last time she went to the beach a group of white people formed to try and push her back into the ocean.

Wow, how original. How many people beat the shit out of your gay ass as a kid?

by Anonymousreply 267September 24, 2018 5:10 AM

[quote] That's odd, because I've never met a gay man who does have body dysmorphia. Go to the gym, yes or try to keep in general good physical shape.

They all have body dysmophia and take meth. Who are you trying to fool, queen? The gay community is full of nothing but eating disorders and self-loathing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 24, 2018 5:14 AM

"take meth"? Your frau-iness is showing. You should try the pot and mellow out, fattie.

by Anonymousreply 269September 24, 2018 5:17 AM

R268= Chrissy, taking a break in between pints of Talienti and Oreos.

by Anonymousreply 270September 24, 2018 5:18 AM

'All you fags have eating disorders! Unlike Chrissy who obviously has a very healthy relationship with food!'

by Anonymousreply 271September 24, 2018 5:30 AM

She's a great big fat person!

by Anonymousreply 272September 24, 2018 12:06 PM

R226 is a parody post.

As Angie Dickenson once said, 'I dress for women.'

No gay man could ever compete with a woman for judging the physical characteristics of another woman.

by Anonymousreply 273September 24, 2018 2:31 PM

#FATLIVESMATTER

by Anonymousreply 274September 24, 2018 6:34 PM

I thought she was supposed to lose weight for her role? Doesn't look like it's happening.

by Anonymousreply 275September 24, 2018 7:00 PM

She's a beautiful and inspirational human being. She is one of God's children...made in his image.

by Anonymousreply 276September 24, 2018 11:38 PM

If God had Golden Coral vouchers for every night of every week.

by Anonymousreply 277September 25, 2018 12:53 AM

Does anyone think she's done anal?

by Anonymousreply 278September 25, 2018 12:55 AM

R278, Maybe not intentionally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 25, 2018 1:31 AM

Can you imagine if the producers invoked her vanity clause / issued public ultimatum / fired her over her failure to lose weight, (isn't it contractual?) There would be a frau meltdown. The producers, the executives, the writers would be hounded from their homes. So they'll never actually do it. If their original plan was for her to gradually become slim, they'll have to drop it. I don't see it happening. She's one of those women who'll constantly be starting a diet on Monday which will end by lunchtime and be blamed on PCOS / fraubromyalgia / a slow thyroid.

And if she ever actually become threateningly thin -- as opposed to Carnie Wilson thin or Oprah thin -- fraus wouldn't like her.

by Anonymousreply 280September 25, 2018 6:26 AM

That gurl is a METZ IN LIFE, Hunny!

by Anonymousreply 281September 25, 2018 6:46 AM

Remember how Gabourey Sidibe acted so happy years ago with her weight? She realized she needed to lose weight for her health and is now a lot less heavy--- and looks happier. Melissa McCarthy is also an ex-fat person.

If Chrissy Metz says she's happy, she's lying. She will eventually realize she needs to lose weight for her health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 25, 2018 7:07 AM

Sidibe and McCarthy are still quite obese. Just less so. And Sidibe looks odd in that photo. Like someone deflated her middle but left her arms and hands still fat.

by Anonymousreply 283September 25, 2018 7:10 AM

What about the office frau who's simultaneously 'loving her curves' and trying to lose twenty pounds (which never happens)?

by Anonymousreply 284September 25, 2018 7:11 AM

R283, but they are not morbidly obese like Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 285September 25, 2018 7:13 AM

Yeah I agree r282, they say they are happy because what the fuck else are they gonna say? But if they had a choice to look like themselves or be toned and thinner, of course they would choose the latter. People like Metz and that beast Tess Holliday are really fucked because if they lose weight later, the fatties will flame them, because they would then be showing that it's not impossible to lose weight like they want you to believe with their victim mentality. Remember recently Rebel Wilson did a photo shoot and had to fucking APOLOGIZE for looking thinner than usual and saying she was trying to eat healthy? These fat fucks were pissed at her for daring to say that being fat sucks and can be cured by dieting.

by Anonymousreply 286September 25, 2018 7:14 AM

I am exhausted at the end of the day. How does she manage to star in a TV show and be that size. Where does she get the energy?

by Anonymousreply 287September 25, 2018 7:15 AM

Mama Cass was thought of as ridiculously, unthinkablely fat back in the day. But she was smaller that Metz and Mess are now.

by Anonymousreply 288September 25, 2018 7:17 AM

She's become more morbidly obese since the show started. And when it began her character was supposed to start losing weight as part of the storyline of getting her body in check. Instead, Chrissy has gotten much bigger. I don't care about all of these "body positive" stories about her. She's dangerously obese, probably has diabetes, and at just 5'5" she's easily over 300 pounds. That's NOT something anyone should be promoting as "body positive."

Ashley Graham started kicking off the "big is beautiful" trend by being a size 16 model claiming she's more like most American women than the thin ones we see in fashion magazines. NO! It's incredibly unhealthy and has made a new generation of women think being overweight is normal and right.

by Anonymousreply 289September 25, 2018 7:31 AM

Where is she at now with her weight? Has she gained, lost, or maintained since the show started? It can be hard to tell. If you're slim and you gain ten pounds it shows, at her size you could gain fifty and no one notices.

by Anonymousreply 290September 25, 2018 7:38 AM

Did she swallow an exercise ball? How does one do that?

by Anonymousreply 291September 25, 2018 7:42 AM

Enjoy your last Emmy, bitches, next year, my crew and I will sweep them all!

by Anonymousreply 292September 25, 2018 7:43 AM

She looks like she's shoplifting sandbags from the hardware store.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293September 25, 2018 7:44 AM

Oh wow r293. That's sad, that must be extremely uncomfortable. And she's in a shitty position, she can't lose too much weight or her "fat girl" character will be gone. I don't think she's genuinely as talented as Melissa McCarthy or Rebel Wilson. John Candy wasn't that heavy and he died at fucking 43! I was thinking he was in his 50's but jesus, he was younger than I am now. I hope she's banking or investing this money and has plans to lose the weight when this show ends.

by Anonymousreply 294September 25, 2018 7:53 AM

I was friends with Cass. She was 5'5" and never weighed over 300- ever. Look at an old picture of her compared to Chrissy. Chrissy has to be pushing 400+.

by Anonymousreply 295September 25, 2018 7:55 AM

What happened to this actress losing weight for the storyline? I don't watch the show so I don't know if it matters but wasn't that why they hired someone so fat in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 296September 25, 2018 8:02 AM

Jesus she's got so many yards of black fabric covering her she looks like the night sky.

Who the cutie attempting to but not quite steal focus?

by Anonymousreply 297September 25, 2018 8:03 AM

[quote]Does anyone think she's done anal?

She's probably doesn't even know herself. Could she even feel it?

by Anonymousreply 298September 25, 2018 5:25 PM

She's a raven-haired beauty.

by Anonymousreply 299September 25, 2018 7:44 PM

If you had a friend or family member who you saw drinking or drugging themselves to death, you'd probably intervene in some way. But let somebody eat herself to that weight and it's all this body-positive bullshit—and you're fat shaming if you call a spade a spade. With 70.2 percent of American men and women being overweight or obese (per the NIH), I guess it makes people feel better about themselves to see someone like Metz.

by Anonymousreply 300September 25, 2018 11:08 PM

Most Americans are overweight and I’m sure 99 percent of Metz lovers are even more than overweight but I doubt that most are anywhere near her size. Maybe I’m naive because I live in NYC, by even when I travel to my family in the Midwest, I see people who are max 100 pounds overweight. Metz is prob more than 200 pounds overweight. No way she is just 300 pounds. That stomach alone is 100 pounds. She’s in a whole other league than most people. I actually can’t believe she can walk.

by Anonymousreply 301September 26, 2018 12:06 AM

What’s more horrific than her weight is her utter and complete lack of acting skill. She sometimes looks at the camera in scenes. She is excruciating to watch.

by Anonymousreply 302September 26, 2018 12:42 AM

Thank Ryan Murphy for bringing her to casting director's attention, she as the Fat Lady in FreakShow.

by Anonymousreply 303September 26, 2018 12:44 AM

How did she get a job as an agent in Hollywood when looks are so important?

You have to give her credit for having the confidence to take Hollywood by storm, both as an agent and as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 304September 26, 2018 12:49 AM

I could do with losing a little weight. CM, on the other hand, is clearly clinically obese. It cannot be healthy.

I wonder if the producers are mindful they cast her in a “fat girl” role and a losing weight storyline is considered responsible. She’s huge. She has to be eating a huge amount every day to stay that size. A calorie controlled diet would in most cases cause significant weight loss over time.

by Anonymousreply 305September 26, 2018 1:08 AM

Paging Dr Now, paging Dr Now

by Anonymousreply 306September 26, 2018 1:10 AM

She looks like Ginger Minge!

by Anonymousreply 307September 26, 2018 1:37 AM

I heard Chrissy had to be airlifted out of her Jacuzzi, cause she got stuck. Her PA is trying to figure out if an Olympic-sized pool can be heated to a high temp, add jets.

by Anonymousreply 308September 26, 2018 6:55 AM

That photo of Sidibe is startling and I realized why- It's the first time I think I've ever seen her eyes. And I'm being serious. I love Sidibe, and I just watched her tonight in something, and I noticed it always looks like she'a acting with her eyes shut, she's got so much facial fat.

I think she looks fantastic now and I hope she keeps up the good work. Go for another 50, Gabourey. You'll feel even better.

by Anonymousreply 309September 26, 2018 8:19 AM

Damn she fat

Can you imagine what her farts smell like?

by Anonymousreply 310September 26, 2018 9:56 AM

We should be celebrating her pride and confidence, not tearing her down. She is beautiful and inspirational.

by Anonymousreply 311September 26, 2018 12:59 PM

Big girl you are beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 312September 26, 2018 1:42 PM

Prediction: At some point in the next three years she will appear on a chat show in a mobility scooter and no one will say anything and we'll all be forced to pretend it's normal.

by Anonymousreply 313September 27, 2018 6:06 AM

I'm a woman and she's fat. Fat. Fat. Fat.

by Anonymousreply 314September 27, 2018 6:28 AM

You can't have single payer and mass media normalizing her and Mess. "Don't you dare tell me to lose weight!" Okay. But I want a tax refund for paying for your disability, sky-high insurance, and the fire truck that comes to remove your corpse from your house.

by Anonymousreply 315September 27, 2018 6:57 AM

Chrissy Mootz

Gassy Metz

by Anonymousreply 316September 27, 2018 10:52 AM

Hopefully she doesn't choke to death downing donuts at craft services.

by Anonymousreply 317September 27, 2018 5:45 PM

Her expanding girth is manifest destiny manifested.

by Anonymousreply 318September 27, 2018 6:28 PM

Please post her nudes.

by Anonymousreply 319September 27, 2018 7:28 PM

It’s weird that her voice is not as deep as Jabba’s.

by Anonymousreply 320September 27, 2018 7:38 PM

She clearly doesn't have any beach friends!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 27, 2018 8:57 PM

R255 Goodbye! Please leave, no one asked you to be here.

by Anonymousreply 322September 27, 2018 9:32 PM

I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 323September 27, 2018 9:36 PM

Her new season storyline on the show is her obsession with getting pregnant. Maybe the show is setting her up as a lazy fat mental cow, and actually tear into her?

by Anonymousreply 324September 27, 2018 9:46 PM

Her stomach is so massive, they really had no choice but to make her "pregnant" on the show.

by Anonymousreply 325September 27, 2018 9:59 PM

I have a friend who is maybe 30 pounds overweight at best. I saw her today and she looked great, her doctor gave her this, which is for obesity. If my friend is considered obese...Soon they won't be able to insure Metz I would think. Also, I just saw the stupid miscarriage one and it was pretty bad. Again, we are asked to ignore the literal elephant in the room as to why it's hard for her to conceive and being that fat with a kid would not be easy. It's a good thing if she doesn't get pregnant but if she does, they better have some people giving her some hard fucking truths about her lifespan. John Candy, dead at forty fucking three!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326September 27, 2018 9:59 PM

Every pound of fat requires about a mile of extra blood vessels. Her heart has to pump that much harder to reach all that extra circulation.

by Anonymousreply 327September 27, 2018 10:05 PM

I'd like to see Chrissy transition into musicals. The big splashy ones Hollywood used to make.

by Anonymousreply 328September 27, 2018 10:28 PM

She would make a great Ursula.

by Anonymousreply 329September 28, 2018 12:49 AM

R328, Who would they partner her with? A forklift?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 28, 2018 1:06 AM

So DL cares about the women (Kavanaugh) yet talks about women like they're shit here. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 331September 28, 2018 1:11 AM

[quote]So DL cares about the women (Kavanaugh) yet talks about women like they're shit here. Hmm.

Please. If the Kavanaugh accusers were making claims about a liberal judge appointed by a Democrat, they wouldn't be received the same by DL.

by Anonymousreply 332September 28, 2018 1:18 AM

R331, We're not talking about women (plural), we're discussing a specific woman, who has pursued a career as an actress, and who has received a boatload of fawning attention. She's celebrated for being 'body positive' when, in fact, she's morbidly obese. I don't think DL would be any more sympathetic to a male celebrity who was that obese. Watching people struggling with addiction inspires very conflicting feelings: you can be both sympathetic, but also disgusted at the same time. Look up the recent Ben Affleck thread, about Jennifer Garner driving him to rehab: lots of sympathy, but also plenty of anger and disgust.

I actually feel sorry for her, but she's chosen to be in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 333September 28, 2018 1:52 AM

R333

"I Love My Body"

-Chrissy Metz

by Anonymousreply 334September 28, 2018 1:55 AM

Holy shit, I'm watching "My Name is Earl" on Hulu and she just turned up on it as a fat cheerleader. This was in 2007, so she's been huge for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 335September 28, 2018 2:04 AM

Chrissy Metz has the range. She can play anything.

by Anonymousreply 336September 28, 2018 2:06 AM

I’d pay good money to see her sit, naked, on Brett Kavaugh face

by Anonymousreply 337September 28, 2018 2:20 AM

[quote]You gays would have cum, er, egg, on your face if you knew that all she eats are salads for meals and munches on raw carrots and broccoli as snacks. Whether or not she is carrying a few extra pounds is not the point. She is a beautiful woman on the inside and out, whether she's a size 1 or a size 8, and is an inspiration for many women who are trying to shed those couple of extra pesky pounds. She loves herself. She loves and is loved. Love is food for the soul.

by Anonymousreply 338September 28, 2018 5:36 AM

What the fuck is that from r338? And she's not a size 8 but that's adorable. "she loves and is loved" Holy Frau, Batman!

by Anonymousreply 339September 28, 2018 5:55 AM

It's from the Chrissy Metz on Fallon thread.

by Anonymousreply 340September 28, 2018 6:25 AM

Thanks r340, boy do I have cum on my face for not knowing that! That frau cunt who wrote that types enormously fat.

by Anonymousreply 341September 28, 2018 6:34 AM

That thread features lots of other posts in that vein. Worth a read.

by Anonymousreply 342September 28, 2018 6:58 AM

I think I had it marked but then stopped because of that kind of shit. Some of them were obviously parodies but some were just fucking twatty considering this is a gay board. The funniest part is that I have no doubt Miss Metz would agree with the morbidly obese assessment. Also, those same fucking fraus will attack her if she loses weight thereby proving that losing weight is actually possible.

by Anonymousreply 343September 28, 2018 7:00 AM

Can you imagine if her character was to lose those pesky few (hundred) pounds and become a smug health and fitness zealot who said if she could do it anyone could.

Fraus would turn on her so fast.

by Anonymousreply 344September 28, 2018 7:21 AM

She's the same size as Tess. Bigger than Mama Cass, McCarthy and Sidibe were at their biggest.

by Anonymousreply 345September 28, 2018 11:11 AM

Fat joke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 28, 2018 12:04 PM

How many bolts of polyester died for that gown? THAT is the real tragedy here.

by Anonymousreply 347September 28, 2018 12:14 PM

One can say all they want about being okay with their body and carrying this much weight. But should the time come when she/he becomes incapacitated for any reason, whether it be an accident or an illness, it will be a nightmare. As someone who's had a loved one with this kind of obesity, I witnessed first-hand, the EMTs that had to move him into an ambulance, and then, every hospital employee that tended to his care. From getting back and forth to the bathroom, to just simply turning him, it required more people to make these normal procedures possible. And people can be very unforgiving and unkind, so the attitude in providing care can be humiliating. Unless one is truly Christ incarnate, it'll be hard to find people in the healthcare field that will treat you with the same kind of respect. Unless you are Chrissy Metz, of course. Could anyone here in the healthcare field care to chime in? How do you tend to an obese patient that is this size? Maybe I was just projecting my own hang-ups about his weight, but having had my own weight issues all my life, I know that people DO treat you differently. I spent many days at the hospital while my friend was being tended to, and the complications were enormous. While I love and respect my friend as a beautiful human being, this complex obesity issue brought other health problems, just by being confined to a bed. I don't wish this experience on anyone. So love your body all you want. I just hope that others love and respect your body, when it's time to give that body over in to other people's hands.

by Anonymousreply 348September 28, 2018 1:00 PM

Everybody's passing gas - even Mama Cass!

by Anonymousreply 349September 28, 2018 1:33 PM

R349 made me LOL because that song was running through my mind, reading this.

There are different kinds of fat people. Gabourey Sidibe and Chubby from “Our Gang” and John Pinette are one kind. Their faces are very fat and they look like they’re about to burst. I think they are just meant to be fat.

But. There are other kinds of fat people who could be thin, they have the faces of thin people. Like Ruby from that reality show. Or Monica Lewinsky or Tom Arnold. Those are the kind of fat people who were on “The Biggest Loser”. They are a different kind of fat and they’re able to lose it.

Not scientific, but I think someone will study this some day. The facial and corporal features of intractably fat people.

by Anonymousreply 350September 28, 2018 7:53 PM

The thing about Mama Cass was that she had exquisite taste in clothes. Almost everything was custom and absolutely beautiful fabrics.

by Anonymousreply 351September 28, 2018 9:09 PM

r352 She was also talented and not a tv star, her being huge wasn't an issue on her records.

by Anonymousreply 352September 28, 2018 9:16 PM

Actually, Cass appeared on pretty much every variety TV show in the 70s, including hosting the Tonight Show. She also had a series of her own, as well as her own specials. So while not on a weekly sitcom, she did TV a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353September 28, 2018 9:26 PM

But she didn't NEED to, her money and livelihood weren't dependent on her being camera ready, she could have just sold records. Metz has no other talent and arguably only has this one. Though I guess her being fat is necessary for her roles which is why I hope she is banking money and can slim up later and retire.

by Anonymousreply 354September 28, 2018 9:29 PM

Since Cass didn't write her own music, appearing on TV was her main source of income. Plus, it allowed her to stay home with her kid.

by Anonymousreply 355September 28, 2018 9:43 PM

So many successful trolls on this thread. Well played

by Anonymousreply 356September 29, 2018 2:34 AM

Are you a frau, R356? Who believes anything who has gushing praise for Metz and her 'curves' is a troll. That's not the definition of a troll.

by Anonymousreply 357September 29, 2018 5:30 AM

A person that says, "she is loved and loves. Love is food for the soul" is either a fucking frau or a troll, r357.

by Anonymousreply 358September 29, 2018 5:31 AM

Mama Cass-esqu. But probably heavier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359September 29, 2018 9:40 AM

R358

That was a quoted post from the Chrissy Metz on Fallon thread.

by Anonymousreply 360September 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Is she getting bigger?

by Anonymousreply 361September 29, 2018 9:44 AM

Yes R361, I think she is. She has her fraus to think of after all. They depend on her girth. She's a roly-poly role model.

by Anonymousreply 362September 29, 2018 10:21 AM

I think she's a wonderful role model for young women who don't conform to Madison Avenue's idea of what a woman should look like. There's an epidemic of young women starving themselves in order to fit a certain look and in some cases committing suicide. We're losing our young women who don't fit a male-generated definition of beauty. She imparts the message that it is fine and important to say "this is who I am" and love yourself and take pride in yourself and walk with confidence and be sexy as heck even if you're carrying a few extra pounds. She rocks, and is a true "rock star" IMO.

by Anonymousreply 363September 29, 2018 11:01 AM

I think she's a shoe-in for Violet in the next Willy Wonka movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 29, 2018 5:58 PM

I'll give her credit: she's the prettiest great, big, spherical person I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 365September 29, 2018 6:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 29, 2018 6:16 PM

How can you not lover her? She is so sweet and charming.

She only had 81 cents when she landed the This is Us role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367September 29, 2018 6:23 PM

Has anyone read her new book? Would you recommend it? It's a huge success.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 29, 2018 6:24 PM

R363 You type really fat

by Anonymousreply 369September 29, 2018 8:32 PM

Carrying a "few extra pounds"? This hog is 3 people.

by Anonymousreply 370September 29, 2018 10:23 PM

[quote]I think she's a shoe-in

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 371September 30, 2018 1:52 AM

So what if her health risks are slightly elevated? What business is it of yours? On the remote chance we loose her young, she can look back in the final hours and know she accomplished more than most people and loved and was loved during her abbreviated time on this earth. That's more than any of you gays who will live to 90 can say.

by Anonymousreply 372September 30, 2018 3:02 AM

R372, Just why are you even here?

by Anonymousreply 373September 30, 2018 3:05 AM

It's "lose" fattie at r372, not loose. She's been loosed for a long time. No spanx can hold her.

by Anonymousreply 374September 30, 2018 3:27 AM

When's the last time she had sex? Has she ever? How?

by Anonymousreply 375September 30, 2018 6:12 AM

I think it's interesting how ya'll pretend to be so concerned with her health and its effect on taxpayers. We do not know she has any health problems and why should they be any of your concern? Given the fact that all the men on this board engage in promiscuous, unhealthy sexual behaviors and no one posts about it, I can only assume you want a chance to tear down others because of your own empty lives. Chrissy is beautiful, inspirational, and has the curves that drive straight men wild.

by Anonymousreply 376September 30, 2018 6:22 AM

Go to any army town. Big girls have no trouble finding a man. I honestly think most gay men have body dysmorphic disorder. They're responsible for the super-thin image that's pushed on us but I don't know any straight man who prefers a bag of bones over a real women. There's nothing sexy about someone obsessed with what they eat. And being the star of a hit TV show, I doubt she's concerned with what your opinions on her body are. You boys don't seem to get that our bodies are private property.

by Anonymousreply 377September 30, 2018 6:33 AM

Yes, your body is private property- no one wants to enter.

by Anonymousreply 378September 30, 2018 6:47 AM

Agree that she’s charming, but look at her in that Jimmy Fallon clip. She looks deformed, she’s so huge. She needs serious help or she’ll never see 40. She can afford a gastric bypass, and she should get it.

by Anonymousreply 379September 30, 2018 7:22 AM

Is she bigger than Whitney Weigh More?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380September 30, 2018 8:16 AM

Angry gays are jealous because Chrissy doesn't have gonorrhea, syphilis, non-specific urethritis, and AIDS and all that other shit STDs.

All this fake concern for her heart and health. Is anyone concerned about your T-cell count after you breed and seed? Of course not, PrEp makes it acceptable to act like whores.

by Anonymousreply 381September 30, 2018 12:15 PM

Such an enlightening thread. I didn't realize that all gay men are whores with life-threatening sexual proclivities.

by Anonymousreply 382September 30, 2018 12:25 PM

Have you been living under a rock, r382?

by Anonymousreply 383September 30, 2018 3:08 PM

She's a tremendous talent.

by Anonymousreply 384September 30, 2018 7:43 PM

Totie FIelds OWNS this thread - pre amputation, that is.

by Anonymousreply 385October 2, 2018 1:47 PM

Totie was never that big, with or without her leg.

by Anonymousreply 386October 2, 2018 3:29 PM

Evan Peters and Chrissy Metz in American Horror Story (2011)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387October 2, 2018 4:48 PM

Chrissy Metz reveals she is under contract to lose weight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388October 2, 2018 4:49 PM

You know its painful for her to be this size. The multiple daily humiliations must be soul crushing. If only she had a gay brother to help her get into shape .

by Anonymousreply 389October 2, 2018 4:56 PM

R388 Sweet Jesus, an article from 2016 where she already had an excuse in place: "I have to be aware of not losing too much weight because of the show, says Chrissy"

Well Chrissy, I guess your awareness is working. Perhaps a bit too well.

by Anonymousreply 390October 2, 2018 5:01 PM

R284 ah, I see you work with my sister. Is she still taking neck up selfies every 10 minutes and then blurring the crap out of them before posting them on Facebook?

R344 if she lost weight, average frauds—not the ones pretending they love their fat rolls—would hold her up as a role model. Remember when Oprah showed up in jeans lugging a little red wagon loaded with beef fat?

The crowds went wild.

by Anonymousreply 391October 2, 2018 6:17 PM

The frau of ten years ago was much more apologetic about her fat than today. Fat Pride has happened. They now pretend to love their bodies while also wanting to lose weight. Metz could lose the weight and be an icon -- but not if she became smug afterwards or said she was fat because she was lazy or gluttonous.

by Anonymousreply 392October 2, 2018 6:22 PM

Totie Fields wasn’t that fat by today’s standard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 2, 2018 6:28 PM

^ More the size of Christina Hendricks than Chrissy Mets Stadium.

by Anonymousreply 394October 2, 2018 6:33 PM

Delta Burke at her fattest was a skinny bitch compared to this hog woman.

by Anonymousreply 395October 2, 2018 8:39 PM

Metz is a big star now. But I can see her getting even bigger. (And no, that wasn't a fat joke! Assholes!)

by Anonymousreply 396October 2, 2018 9:01 PM

Why can you see her getting even bigger r396? She only works in an ensemble show that has a fat chick storyline, there aren't tons of those.

by Anonymousreply 397October 3, 2018 12:44 AM

She needs to kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 398October 3, 2018 1:46 AM

Hey, I'm all for a few weight jokes if they're clever or funny, but that's neither R398. I hope she tracks you down and sits on you.

by Anonymousreply 399October 3, 2018 7:12 AM

I care about her weight...

by Anonymousreply 400October 3, 2018 12:40 PM

No doubt some fashion shows obviously feature incredibly skinny models etc etc. But most women are of course not that size, or Metz’s size, both of which are long-term unhealthy. Metz is absolutely huge and it is not good for her, nor anything to be encouraged.

She’s not a little overweight like a lot of us. She couldn’t do with a few more trips to the gym here and there. She is HUGE, and not getting any smaller. There is no way she is controlling calories. At all. Given she wouldn’t have a career without being the exceptional size she is, of course it is going to be commented on.

by Anonymousreply 401October 3, 2018 2:24 PM

Do you think she trips over her gunt when she unfurls it from her 12 pairs of layered spanx?

by Anonymousreply 402October 3, 2018 2:49 PM

This thread speaks volumes about the gays and their body image issues. I get it that you obsessively work out your bodies to achieve some ideal in order to compensate for lack of masculinity internally, but why project those issues onto Miss Metz? She is gorgeous and sexy and perfect JUST THE WAY SHE IS.

by Anonymousreply 403October 3, 2018 4:30 PM

R403 - Please refer back to your DataLounge Manual:

"... steaming pile of Gay celebrity gossip, politics and pointless bitchery..."

by Anonymousreply 404October 3, 2018 4:34 PM

In what way is Ms Metz sexy and gorgeous and perfect, R403? Only to chubby chasers, surely. We aren’t talking about having a few extra pounds. She’s morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 405October 3, 2018 4:36 PM

Straight men don't want to fuck her either.

by Anonymousreply 406October 3, 2018 5:01 PM

As if r406 or any gays here would even know what turns on straight men. It's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 407October 3, 2018 6:45 PM

Chubby Chasers are pervs R407, not normal straight men.

by Anonymousreply 408October 3, 2018 6:56 PM

Oh for God's sake, if he even exists! Stop with the anti gay shit. This is not a Woman 20 or 30 pounds overweight. If you think her weight is fine and that straight men want her, you are the one with body dysmorphia. You really think straight men want her over Mandy Moore?

by Anonymousreply 409October 3, 2018 6:59 PM

She is fat and she accepts it but acceptance is easier than putting down the ice cream spoon. Life is harder for fat people. No one wants to be fat, even those mentally ill people on Dr Now.

by Anonymousreply 410October 3, 2018 7:02 PM

Ok, so straight up. We’re rich. There is nothing middle class about us. That being said, my fancial worries are no different, albeit in a different realm. I worry about continued success, passing on our wealth, structures of trusts, etc. I’ve (we’ve) made our own money. Little was derived from family. We’re responsible to many charitable foundations, give as it it needed and sought. And we’re proud of that. It’s an honor to be able to do it.

But my day to day life may be quite different than most I retired at 35, years having great luck with patents and the market. My partner is a day trader who is very adept and talented. He does not need to work, it’s just a hobby at this point .

I probably live more extravagantly than most, but it’s still within reason. I wake up every single day knowing how fortunate I am and how grateful I am that I live in this life. Yes I can go out and buy pretty much what ever I want, anytime. But it’s not the kind of life I live. Yes, it’s very comfortable, but while I could afford a new jet every few years, I am at heart, not the person who needs that. My joy is found elsewhere. I am a homebody at heart. My time with family time is what what resonates with me.

by Anonymousreply 411October 3, 2018 7:25 PM

Wrong thread, R411?

by Anonymousreply 412October 3, 2018 7:49 PM

Get a load of braggart r411, I bet you're thin too!

by Anonymousreply 413October 3, 2018 8:45 PM

I heard NBC pays its actors by the pound. (Bitch is smarter than we thought.)

by Anonymousreply 414October 3, 2018 8:49 PM

I feel bad for her and her parents.

by Anonymousreply 415October 3, 2018 8:56 PM

How many chairs has she broken? She is absolutely humiliated by her size. Not for a moment do I believe she accepts her co!ndition.

by Anonymousreply 416October 3, 2018 9:24 PM

That magenta dress is being hung at Radio City for the Christmas show.

by Anonymousreply 417October 3, 2018 10:09 PM

How much would $$$ would it take to get you to eat her pussy? Me, maybe $5 million provided a gas mask was included.

by Anonymousreply 418October 4, 2018 1:27 AM

Let's have an intervention. Does anyone here know Chrissy personally?

by Anonymousreply 419October 4, 2018 1:29 AM

I do feel bad for her though, she is literally only working because she's a great big fat person. She can lose the weight as part of the storyline but then her shitty acting will preclude her from any normal sized people parts. Character actors are always needed but they don't pay as much as this gig does.

by Anonymousreply 420October 4, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote]How much would $$$ would it take to get you to eat her pussy?

You'd have to add on an extra fee to hire someone to find it first.

by Anonymousreply 421October 4, 2018 2:03 AM

I hear her winter vagina is hiding a whole hibernating bear.

by Anonymousreply 422October 4, 2018 2:11 AM

Well, there is that joke about rolling her in flour and looking for the wet spot. But how many sack of flour would it take?

by Anonymousreply 423October 4, 2018 2:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424October 4, 2018 9:08 AM

Yeah we don't get a vote on whether you can take up the whole seat on an airplane or how healthcare premiums will go up to cover you or how large fucking sodas will be outlawed because you can't control yourself. Yeah that seems fair.

by Anonymousreply 425October 4, 2018 9:24 AM

Is R424 a joke? Satire? A cartoon from Lady's Home Journal?

by Anonymousreply 426October 4, 2018 9:58 AM

Do you think her hoo-hah stinks cuz she can't reach it to clean it?

by Anonymousreply 427October 4, 2018 11:25 AM

It's already been established that she uses a selfie stick to clean her privates.

by Anonymousreply 428October 4, 2018 4:02 PM

You guys are gross and offensive. And as far as you are concerned, r425, do you feel the same way about the promidcuous, gay sex addicts who have unprotected sex with countless partners and get the Aids and all other types a STDs and drive up health care costs because they have all the self control of a rabbit?

by Anonymousreply 429October 4, 2018 5:24 PM

[quote]The problem is that you gay guys are so sold on body esthetics, that anyone with an ounce of body fat looks obese to you.

That is the largest ounce I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 430October 4, 2018 5:28 PM

They don't affect my life r429, "the Aids" doesn't make them fat, whiny fucks who take up too much room. On the contrary, they are at home ill and I have way more room! Also, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 431October 4, 2018 5:31 PM

I'm surprised not to see an array of satellites that were captured by her gravity, and now rotate around her circumference.

by Anonymousreply 432October 4, 2018 11:45 PM

Why should anyone else care? Because we have to look at her.

by Anonymousreply 433October 4, 2018 11:46 PM

I'm rewatching AHS "Freak Show" and she seems a little thinner now than she was in that, it could just be the hair though. At any rate, she's playing a fucking circus fat lady so if anyone is actually serious about her divine curves, remember that she plays the fat lady sans padding.

by Anonymousreply 434October 5, 2018 1:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435October 5, 2018 2:29 AM

I really HATE her character. She's just one note--pissy.

by Anonymousreply 436October 5, 2018 3:16 AM

Yeah r436 and we are supposed to root for her to never feel any pain. No, when you are that out of control, you have consequences. That miscarriage ep where her bf hunted down the baby tub before it could be delivered and hurt her feelings was obnoxious. If you were a poor UPS dude and some fat cretin was screaming at you to find a package lest his wife be upset, you wouldn't think it was that cool. And she wasn't even home, she was off singing at a bat mitzvah or something.

by Anonymousreply 437October 5, 2018 3:42 AM

So she has a few extra curves. What's the big deal? Many straight guys, my DH among them, love some cushion. I bet she gets more quality cock than you think.

by Anonymousreply 438October 5, 2018 4:28 AM

This entire thread is so bizarre.

There is a person/are people who post things like "she's got all the right curves in all the right places" and then wish disease upon gay men. (Plus whatever the bleeding hell R424 is.)

Look. Chrissy Metz seems like a really cool person in every interview I have seen. I hope she is happy and enjoying success.

She also looks like shoulders and a head on top of a huge mushroom.

by Anonymousreply 439October 5, 2018 6:07 AM

What kind of career will she have after This Is Us goes off the air?

by Anonymousreply 440October 5, 2018 10:31 PM

She'll be playing Puerto Rico in a disaster film. She's just working on the accent.

by Anonymousreply 441October 5, 2018 11:47 PM

She'll be playing the title role in the inevitable reboot of "Little House on the Prairie."

by Anonymousreply 442October 6, 2018 5:38 AM

Anna is in talks with her to house the Metz Gala.

by Anonymousreply 443October 6, 2018 6:11 AM

When does her midseason spinoff "This Is Bus" start airing?

by Anonymousreply 444October 6, 2018 1:02 PM

Has she sung yet?

by Anonymousreply 445October 6, 2018 3:06 PM

Jimmy Hoffa and Amelia Earhart are in her stomach. Mysteries solved!

by Anonymousreply 446October 6, 2018 3:50 PM

God - Winnie Harlow is a no-talent hack. Entitled and dumb. Only good for another "101 Dalmations" remake.

by Anonymousreply 447October 8, 2018 3:02 PM

She is beautiful and an inspiration to plus-sized women who loathe themselves and are ashamed to look in the mirror because society and Madison Avenue tell us we're ugly and unattractive for not being stick-thin. She walks with pride, self-confidence, and self-esteem, despite the pesky few additional pounds, and she inspires me to do the same. Screw anyone who tells me that I'm not wonderful and sexy and perfect just the way I am!!!

by Anonymousreply 448October 8, 2018 3:11 PM

[quote]"101 Dalmations"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 449October 8, 2018 3:35 PM

I have to protect myself from limousine crashes somehow. In my line of business it is a known hazard.

by Anonymousreply 450October 8, 2018 3:38 PM

[quote]despite the pesky few hundred additional pounds,

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 451October 9, 2018 5:45 AM

Isn't Chrissy boning up for her lead role in "The Love Boat" movie?

by Anonymousreply 452October 9, 2018 2:57 PM

Stop mocking her. She's perfectly proportioned for her body type. She's beautiful and successful and have any dick she wants. You all are very jealous.

by Anonymousreply 453October 9, 2018 3:03 PM

There's nothing attractive about a shockingly obese woman wallowing in mud to cool herself, which I assume is how Chrissy regulates her temperature.

by Anonymousreply 454October 9, 2018 3:40 PM

Oh come on, the " I'm a fat frau" trolls are getting too obvious, stop feedings them. Nobody rational could think someone this big is healthy, sexy or an inspiration. She is sick and needs help

by Anonymousreply 455October 10, 2018 3:53 PM

Have at it, haters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456October 12, 2018 2:41 AM

Jesus, Patrice O Neal was only 41! Forty fucking one when he was taken from us by his obesity. Yeah, healthy at every size is totally true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457October 12, 2018 6:32 AM

She has some damn sexy curves. Straight guys like some "extra cushion for the pushin'" Fuck the haters who think she's "morbidly obese." Stop projecting your own internal body image issues onto her.

by Anonymousreply 458October 12, 2018 12:45 PM

And this thread continues to epitomize the bizarre world of DL.

by Anonymousreply 459October 12, 2018 12:54 PM

She needs to lose some weight, but she is turning in some fantastic performances. This past week’s episode with the three Kates was fantastic. Can anyone tell me they honestly weren’t moved?

by Anonymousreply 460October 12, 2018 1:03 PM

r456 When she went into the ocean, did she cause the sea level to rise? She's worse than global warming!

by Anonymousreply 461October 12, 2018 4:19 PM

Yes, it was the highest tide reported in decades!

by Anonymousreply 462October 12, 2018 4:22 PM

She's perfectly normal for her height. All these negative comments need to be taken with a grain of salt. I mean, just consider the source: gay men with body dysmorphia who think any woman over size 1 is obese. I consider myself gay friendly and have gay friends, and if any of my gays ever discussed me the way you talk about Miss Metz, I'd cut them out of my circle and never speak to them again.

by Anonymousreply 463October 12, 2018 10:43 PM

I'm sorry (R463) she really isn't a normal size for her height. I'm a woman and like most women i'd like to be a bit slimmer, I am also not in the habit of judging other women's bodies - Chrissy's weight does not define her worth and some of the things said on this thread are horrible. However, I think it's very obvious that her size is not healthy and that it must be putting a lot of pressure on her joints, as well as the internal issues it must be causing.

by Anonymousreply 464October 12, 2018 10:54 PM

"My gays"? r463 has to be trolling.

by Anonymousreply 465October 12, 2018 11:18 PM

Oh come on. She's not "normal". She is overweight. Chrissy needs to skip desserts for a week or two, and drop those last twenty or thirty pounds, and she'll be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 466October 12, 2018 11:24 PM

Block 463 and all the pro-fatty comments go away.

by Anonymousreply 467October 12, 2018 11:28 PM

Leave her alone

by Anonymousreply 468October 12, 2018 11:58 PM

Does her gunt stink?

by Anonymousreply 469October 13, 2018 12:46 AM

Those who sit next to her care

by Anonymousreply 470October 13, 2018 2:09 AM

Hopefully she makes enough to fly private these days.

by Anonymousreply 471October 13, 2018 1:54 PM

r467 not only can't recognize parody, but also cannot define it.

by Anonymousreply 472October 13, 2018 2:15 PM

I care.

by Anonymousreply 473October 13, 2018 7:57 PM

She is not a "big girl" - she is massively, MASSIVELY OBESE, with the most dangerous type of fat distribution a body can have. Horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 474October 15, 2018 4:16 PM

She may or may not be VERY heavy (that's up for debate and totally subjective), but bare in mind that any heterosexual male would rather have sex with her in a heartbeat, if it came down to a choice between her and any male, no matter how hot the guy. Digest that!

by Anonymousreply 475October 15, 2018 4:38 PM

I'm too busy trying to digest "bare in mind."

by Anonymousreply 476October 15, 2018 5:10 PM

Maybe r475, but someone having to think about it awhile and finally deciding that you are less gross than the other option isn't really a ringing endorsement for you desirability.

by Anonymousreply 477October 15, 2018 5:23 PM

She was on Jimmy Fallon looking like a ball. WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478October 30, 2018 12:56 PM

Jesus H. CHRIST! She is getting bigger by the DAY!!!!!!! Horrifying!

by Anonymousreply 479October 30, 2018 5:39 PM

And there is NO self respecting physician ON EARTH who would ever agree to administer IVF treatments to this whale, much less agree to attempt to see her through a successful pregnancy and delivery. They would have to hire a submarine from the US Navy to get enough ultrasound to be able to visualize her uterus and ovaries buried deep within all that fat.

She is short of breath in that Fallon interview too. THIS IS US is straining all credibility already without this character's ridiculous plot lines. PREGNANT? A SINGER? Gurl, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 480October 30, 2018 7:56 PM

Huff, huff, gasp, huff, gasp.

by Anonymousreply 481October 30, 2018 8:05 PM

Kristi Metz should go on The Biggest Loser like that fattie Roupen Studdard did several years ago. Only if it was on because it's not.

by Anonymousreply 482October 31, 2018 11:20 AM

Breakfast is usually overnight oats with handle of nuts and yoghurt.

Lunch is usually some carrots and hummus, with maybe some wholewheat mini pittas.

Dinner is usually poached chicken or salmon with a salad.

On weekends she might have dessert which is fresh fruit with a scoop of frozen yoghurt.

by Anonymousreply 483December 3, 2019 2:59 PM

Okay - I've got a serious question.

If you are that fat, how long can you go without eating?

Months?

by Anonymousreply 484December 3, 2019 3:10 PM

Depends, [R484]. Are we talking human beings or camels?

by Anonymousreply 485December 3, 2019 4:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!