Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does everyone hate Nicole Kidman?

Is she as big of a bitch as they say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2019 12:32 PM

I don't hate her. I've met her before and she was quite a dear person.

I hate people who start threads steered in such a negative direction.

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2018 4:14 PM

ice princess, marginal looks, average talent no sexappeal, one of harveys long time girls. boring.

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2018 4:18 PM

A bitch with a foul attitude and marginal talent!

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2018 4:27 PM

I like her a lot. I know no one who hates her except the same dumbass anti Nicole Kidman troll who pops up on here from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2018 4:31 PM

I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2018 4:50 PM

So do we.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2018 4:50 PM

Good lord. Where is that photo of her from?

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2018 4:51 PM

She had a bigger career than she deserved. And works way too much. Nothing exciting about her. Overexposed.

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2018 4:59 PM

Love her !

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2018 5:00 PM

R9 =Nicole Kidman

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2018 5:03 PM

One of her dream projects was a Bewitched movie, and then look what she vomited onto movie screens.

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2018 5:05 PM

She's a good actress, but she is not a great beauty like the press makes her out to be. I think part of the reason why the press does that is because she does look fantastic in clothes. She's tall and slim and couture looks really good on her. But as far as her face? She's no raving beauty.

I don't hate her. I've really liked some of her performances, and others I've found just OK. I don't think she is as great an actress as she's made out to be, but she is very good. She can be hit or miss. I liked her a lot in Big Little Lies, but I thought the other women were more impressive, except maybe Reese who was just playing a version of herself.

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2018 6:03 PM

She has a nice ass.

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2018 6:09 PM

OP TROLLED YOU WITH THAT SET UP. Don't feed the trolls!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2018 6:43 PM

She's awesome.

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2018 7:01 PM

How many different threads do you need to start, OP? Get help

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2018 7:02 PM

I have admired a number of Kidman' performances. That said, she comes over as an insufferable neurotic and I cannot bear her 'look' - the creepy, shiny, milk white skin with the age inappropriate, dusty looking, blonde princess wigs and the extreme thinness. She is almost bald, and the wigs are very distracting. She's at Telluride right now with a fake ponytail clipped into the back of a big cap. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2018 7:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2018 7:11 PM

Dont feed this troll.

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2018 7:14 PM

Do not feed the Kidman Troll.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2018 7:14 PM

What frightens me about her, are the stories about her father. Which are horrifying. And I believe every word. That's what scares me about her.

As an actress, I adore her. Quite honestly.

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2018 7:17 PM

I never heard any stories about Kidman being a bitch. I can see her being reserved around people and maybe on the cold side in social situations (I know someone who met her and said she was frigid cold and it really thew him off when he met her), but I can't imagine her being difficult to work with or bitchy to the crew.

She should let herself age naturally. I am not sure how long does she think she can get away with having a face as smooth as a plastic doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2018 7:19 PM

She was a total cunt to Giada on Ellen. Not that I care for Giada... but a cunt is still a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2018 7:20 PM

Here's Kidman at Telluride. You can see that there is an older person behind the smooth mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2018 7:21 PM

She looks like a plastic mannequin, R24.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2018 7:22 PM

[Quote] She was a total cunt to Giada on Ellen. Not that I care for Giada... but a cunt is still a cunt!

I forgot about that! It was pretty awkward to watch.

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2018 7:43 PM

Was she pretending to be someone who cooks and eats?

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2018 8:48 PM

she is an ugly cunt

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2018 2:41 AM

To be fair, you say that about every woman, R28.

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2018 2:59 AM

r8

thats what ive always thought too. dont hate kkdman but the longevity of her career was a head scratcher until she was outed as one of harveys girls.

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2018 3:09 AM

Why would she need Weinstein when she had Tom Cruise for ten years? She went from zero to A list while married to him. And she got a big chunk of money in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2018 3:41 AM

i duuno, r31. paltrow was a harvey girl too but she was born into the industry

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2018 3:44 AM

She looks vulgar in this interview on 60 Minutes Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2018 12:08 PM

R17/R18 makes a great case. Made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2018 1:02 PM

I feel like she made a pact with the devil when she married Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2018 1:30 PM

She never seems comfortable in real life.

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2018 1:32 PM

R12 does not belong on DL with such a reasonable appraisal.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2018 1:37 PM

I used to find her charming. Now she just seems thirsty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2018 1:39 PM

R33 What the fuck is she wearing in that interview. Looks like some leftovers from Hayley's Mills wardrobe for Pollyanna.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2018 9:40 PM

because she's a total fake ass

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2018 6:30 PM

She's made a lot of interesting career choices in the last 20 years and brought a spotlight to a lot of creative directors working outside the mainstream. Yet she still remains a highly in demand actress in mainstream films, which is highly unusual for someone over 50 in Hollywood. Got to respect her for that.

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2018 6:47 PM

She is a big weirdo. Her skin, her father, her husband, her hair, her husband’s hair.

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2018 12:20 AM

Why are her eyes always so red now?

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2018 12:27 AM

She bit my baby.

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2018 12:38 AM

She vomited in my Rice Krispies.

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2018 12:38 AM

She voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2018 12:39 AM

“I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!”

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2018 12:39 AM

Separated at birth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2018 12:42 AM

She's weird. She dumped her adopted kids and now pretends that they don't exist. I've always thought that showed the double standard Americans have about adopted vs biological children. If Katie dumped Suri , moved half way across country , had 2 more kids but refused to acknowledge suri people would go insane. Lol, can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2018 12:43 AM

I liked her more than the other two in Boy Erased.

by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2018 12:50 AM

I never liked her as an actress or personality, i found her fame hungry and fake and overexposed.

THEN I read the model's account (one who accused Harvey of rape) who said one night in Cannes she was invited to a yacht party and when she got there Harvey was alone on a small boat with champagne. As she was listening to him try to convince her that he could help her career and rub his back and all that jazz, he started boasting about how many actresses he had both slept with and helped. Watch this, he said, and called Nicole Kidman. He told Kidman he needed to see her and BANG Kidman arrived 20 minutes later and they went down the dock together. when he came back Harvey told the model she does whatever he wants with her (meaning Kidman) and they had just been kissing.

Whether Harvey and Kidman left to go make out for a while i don't know ... but clearly Kidman was his slave and she's a disgusting whore let's be clear.

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2018 1:00 AM

I'm good about her. Don't mind Reese either.

by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2018 1:02 AM

she is known for being FAKE

she married nutfurd tommy cruise 4 gods sake

nuff said

she luvs marrying gay men evid

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2018 1:05 AM

how can she still be a working star after all those stories about her father? and what do australians think about that mess?

by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2018 1:14 AM

R54 I think those stories are made up by some cdan type site.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2018 1:24 AM

OP not very body hates Nicole Kidman. I’m sure that most people don’t give her a second thought.

Apart from you, who seems obsessed with her. Here’s a tip - she has no idea that you exist. She sees nothing that you post about her. I’m sure that she’s doing ok. I’m pretty sure that you’re not.

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2018 2:20 AM

^^^ everybody

by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2018 2:21 AM

I stand with Op.

Ok, I don’t hate her, because it’s unhealthy to hate an actress I’ve never met.

But she gives me the creeps. She’s creepy and it’s perfectly fine to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2018 2:31 AM

her pussy stinks!!!

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Yes R54, there is good evidence that her father was involved in a child sacrifice cult. Google it.

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Kidman's mother is a touchy first rate cunt. Back in the early in 1990's a film critic for the Sydney Morning Herald (SMH) panned Far and Away and Kidman's performance. Kidman's mamma put pen to paper criticising the critics in a letter that was then published by the SMH in the 'letters to the editor' page. Talk about touchy - can't talk constructive criticism.

I've never met Kidman but I know a few people who have meet her publicly and say she is very pleasant - all an act. Her best performances are off the screen with her complete phoniness.

I also know someone who went to high school with Kidman. Said she was a complete bitch which I can believe but I'll cut Kidman some slack with that because lots of high school kids go through that bitchy period. I was also told this about Kidman before she met Tom Cruise and went to Hollywood. It's funny how in all her 1980's performances in Australian films she comes across as a complete bitch. Anyway, she is a total phoney and can be good in some films in the right roles but I must admit that her best work has been for the small screen in Little Big Lies & Top of the Lake: China Girl.

If she disappeared off the face of the planet the entertainment industry would be no worse but that can be said about just about everyone who works in it.

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2018 11:48 AM

[Quote] her husband’s hair.

What's wrong with Keith's hair??

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2018 1:28 PM

She was great in "To Die For". Hate her fakeness but I don't see how you can be an actor these days and not be if you want to have some semblance of privacy. She's very ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2018 1:51 PM

She's always been nice to me, especially after we both cum together.

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2018 5:36 PM

Someone needs to post all the pictures of her glued to Harvey and gazing at him adoringly!

What a wench.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2018 7:46 PM

I think the Scientologists have a lot to do with the negative PR.

Her father abused, and ate infants! She abandoned her adopted kids and hates them! Her sister killed her husband! she's Harvey's sex slave!!

Nope.

Homely, ambitious girl worked all the angles. Good for her. I think she's offen miscast.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2018 8:04 PM

^often, not offen

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2018 8:05 PM

I just saw "Little Big Lies" and loved it, so I don't hate her. Not that I've seen all, or even most, of her movies, or ever went to one because she was in it.

by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2018 8:07 PM

fake marriage to tommie cruise did wonders for ur career huh u fuk

by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2018 12:29 PM

Her pussy smells like dirty money..

by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2018 1:50 PM

keith says her poon taste like karl Lagerfeld's cane...

by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2018 11:37 PM

She definitely has a thing for short, gay husbands.

by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2018 11:40 PM

I love her and she is a great actress but I probably already said that.

by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2018 11:46 PM

they don't

her family and friends that she supports love her very very very much....

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2018 3:59 AM

Her and Renee Zelweger were Harvey's girls and were featured way too much in the early 2000's

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2018 4:03 AM

Her likability went way up after little big lies. I have always liked her, but now much more so. I was practically cheering when her character appeared in boy erased. Wasn’t she also the adoptive mom in Lion? I did always believe that her and Naomi Watts we’re more than friends… One can hope...

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2018 4:24 AM

R76 We are more than friends........

by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2018 7:32 AM

They don't. ONLY the gays hate her because, we'll the gays fuckin' hate EVERYONE.

by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2018 8:02 AM

Kidman and Tom Ford carry themselves with so much tension, every time I see them I wish I could pay them a masseuse to ease their pain. It gets on my nerves how they always seem tense and unauthentic in interviews and awards, like they can't breathe or something.

by Anonymousreply 79December 6, 2018 8:47 AM

I love her! She is one of my favorite actresses. But, I think she votes Republican, especially after marrying Keith Urban.

She's my problematic fave.

by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2018 8:57 AM

She looks scary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 29, 2018 10:48 AM

People hate her because she is such a phoney.

by Anonymousreply 82December 29, 2018 11:09 AM

kidman known as the biggest fake in town.

she still be in an aussie brothel if not for wildstein

by Anonymousreply 83December 29, 2018 11:29 AM

Ho married sci tol Tommy for a bit of big fame.

that and a rocket wont get u thru the camel/needle hole into heaven huney

by Anonymousreply 84December 29, 2018 11:53 AM

Is her hubby keith a queen?

by Anonymousreply 85December 29, 2018 3:32 PM

She’s repulsive. She looks like a wax witch that’s had a life spell breathed into her.

She was excellent in To Die For, but that’s about it. She’ll make an excellent Mrs. Havisham in a big budget reboot of Great Expectations.

by Anonymousreply 86December 29, 2018 3:41 PM

Cause she wears $50,000 while kids starve in Africa and at the border.

And she feeds off award nominations the way fish feed on poop.

by Anonymousreply 87December 29, 2018 3:59 PM

Look like some of you believe all the lies Tom's cult spread, shame on you and your lack of critical thinking. She is not a bad actriz, not very natural in my opinion, but she was good on big little lies. And she looks betters with her wavy red hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 29, 2018 7:14 PM

R88 Not everyone who dislikes her is a scientologist. As freaky as the scientologists are, I never bought that they have as much power as some people claim. Kidman just used Scientology as an excuse to dump her older unwanted adopted kids,who she never bonded with, and pump out some designer ivf babies. So the idea of Scientology being all powerful caught on with the public. If she wanted custody she could have obtained it, she was friends with Rupert Murdoch for fucks sake. I strongly believe she is a right wing Trump supporter based on statements she has made and her recent decision to party with Ivanka and Jared. While I dislike her as a person, she can occasionally be OK in a role as long as it doesn't call for any warmth. She was a very good fit in the movie Stoker for example. Often times, even when she does a decent job, I find myself thinking another actress could have done even better.

by Anonymousreply 89December 29, 2018 9:44 PM

She's not a good actor, she's had too much plastic surgery, she was married to the hideous Scientologist Tom Cruise, and she just plain gives me the creeps.

by Anonymousreply 90December 29, 2018 9:45 PM

I lost any respect for her after THE STEPFORD WIVES remake. It was one shitty movie after another...

by Anonymousreply 91December 30, 2018 5:49 PM

I saw Destroyer last night. She looked like a wax figure, her drunken detective character was laughably bad, she was moaning and groaning and my god the movie was fucking terrible. People were laughing at her most dramatic scenes, especially when she's accosting her daughter's older thuggish BF in a thai restaurant.

God she stinks.

by Anonymousreply 92December 30, 2018 6:21 PM

Only people who take it up the shitter hate Nicole Kidman.

by Anonymousreply 93December 30, 2018 9:06 PM

she wont cum outta da closet

she married tommy for fame and game

known as the most narcissistic clown in town

she rimmed lenny kravitz and …. yea

by Anonymousreply 94December 30, 2018 9:50 PM

Cause the whore keeps getting nominated for shit that is mediocre at best...

hasn't bedding Wildstein lost its allure yet???

by Anonymousreply 95December 30, 2018 10:47 PM

Love her !

by Anonymousreply 96December 30, 2018 10:49 PM

The stuff about her father is what scares me about her.

Once you go down that rabbit hole (pardon the pun) it is very hard to think of her differently.

Good actress- unsettling otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 97December 30, 2018 11:40 PM

Hate her, her lesbian husband, her mother and her sister - all cunts.

by Anonymousreply 98December 31, 2018 6:24 AM

What is the stuff about her father r97 is talking about?

I've dealt with her twice at work. She was very nice. Came in without an entourage or anything. Very friendly. Giggled and was self-deprecating when people complemented a film of hers. Even showed a genuine interest in our business and wanted to know how it worked etc. Very nice woman to us.

by Anonymousreply 99December 31, 2018 6:39 AM

One I came in her mouth and she spit it out like it was NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 100December 31, 2018 6:42 AM

RE her kids: They don't want to have anything to do with her! I know someone who was a high ranking Clam for decades. She's out now and she knows all the dirt. Tammy and CoS has so brainwashed those kids - er, now adults. They're in deep. What is she supposed to do? Force them to call her? They refused after the divorce and continue to refuse now.

That said, she is SO fake. I do like her in some things, BLL, Top of the Lake come to mind. Whoever said she's thirsty is so spot on.

by Anonymousreply 101December 31, 2018 6:45 AM

her goodie 2 shoes image hides a scarey nasty lady

by Anonymousreply 102December 31, 2018 7:21 AM

Nicole is in her career renaissance.. she continues to pick brave and interesting and DIFFERENT roles. For someone who could have been a flash in the pan in her early career, in my opinion she’s becoming on of the best actresses of her generation. Also: The Others ><

by Anonymousreply 103December 31, 2018 7:36 AM

Not much of an renaissance when Boy Erased flopped and Destroyer already seems headed the same way.

by Anonymousreply 104December 31, 2018 7:39 AM

Relax [R104] are you Tom Cruise? She literally just won an Emmy for Big Little Lies and in the past five years alone has had multiple critically and commercially acclaimed movies..

by Anonymousreply 105December 31, 2018 7:48 AM

She was very believable as the Australian mother who's baby was stolen by a dingo. Then again, Nicole does well in roles requiring a very cold persona.

by Anonymousreply 106December 31, 2018 4:20 PM

R99- Google is your friend.

I want to start out 2019 with good vibes so I am not going down that dark street right now.

Pretty fucked up shit.

by Anonymousreply 107December 31, 2018 4:25 PM

watching a show bout The Family, cult of child abuse in Australia...isn't that the one her dad was in? not sure...

why would a lady marry tommy la cruise cept for fame glory and ho #$$$ ???

by Anonymousreply 108January 4, 2019 3:29 PM

Ninth Circle was the name of the pedo cult he was in, according to google....geez, no wonder she ...odd.

by Anonymousreply 109January 4, 2019 3:32 PM

I love the succession of face lifts nose jobs etc tht she had thru the decades.....funny

by Anonymousreply 110January 4, 2019 3:46 PM

I don't think it is hate. But she does creep people out.

When you see her on the street, she looks like the wind can break her in two. And the plastic surgery has made her look like she is some CGI effect.

It is not hate, but it is very uncomfortable to watch her.

by Anonymousreply 111January 4, 2019 3:49 PM

she hasn't been in anything worth watching for donkey years.

by Anonymousreply 112January 4, 2019 3:52 PM

She's not at all relatable and every time she opens her mouth she proves it. She appears to have been acting her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 113January 4, 2019 3:57 PM

She is as fake as the chanel contract she had for a million bux….NUTS

by Anonymousreply 114January 4, 2019 6:05 PM

people who don’t like Nicole Kidman are basic and probably prefer Naomi Wutts.

by Anonymousreply 115January 4, 2019 8:38 PM

Don't like either of those boring women, R115. They're as basic as you get: married to a country singer? Living in Tennessee? B-A-S-I-C assholes, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 116January 4, 2019 8:42 PM

She's hideous and loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 117January 4, 2019 8:42 PM

she married a sci tologist….

nuf said.

by Anonymousreply 118January 5, 2019 1:26 AM

Is all that wacky shit about her father true? Pedo cults...c’mon.

by Anonymousreply 119January 5, 2019 1:59 AM

I believe she is a closeted lesbian but I admire her...she is a beautiful actor and very talented. I love her movies.

by Anonymousreply 120January 5, 2019 2:36 AM

Right, R119, those things don't exist and you needn't bother your pretty little self over it.

by Anonymousreply 121January 5, 2019 2:49 AM

Have any of you seen her in Destroyer yet?

by Anonymousreply 122January 5, 2019 2:53 AM

Because she's a phony. If there's something shady going on, you can bet Nicole is in on it: bearding, gold digging, political preaching, fucking for roles as Harvey's go to bottom bitch.

She's got game.

by Anonymousreply 123January 5, 2019 2:57 AM

OP, I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 124January 5, 2019 3:03 AM

Maybe she's actually a tranny - look how she makes Reese look so small.

by Anonymousreply 125January 5, 2019 3:10 AM

She acts like her adopted kids don't exist

by Anonymousreply 126January 5, 2019 3:15 AM

Aw, R121 called me pretty.

by Anonymousreply 127January 5, 2019 3:17 AM

Only if you're not actually a pretty little thing, R127, then sure, I meant 'skeptical'

by Anonymousreply 128January 5, 2019 3:24 AM

Just has 'hate me' written all over her face that can barely move.

by Anonymousreply 129January 5, 2019 3:27 AM

There's something about her accent and that face that makes me want to punch her right in the kisser.

Yes, I'm getting help.

by Anonymousreply 130January 5, 2019 3:30 AM

Why do Australian women tend to be so bitchy?

by Anonymousreply 131January 5, 2019 3:31 AM

I’ve known several, r121, and none have been bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 132January 5, 2019 3:45 AM

^^meant r131

by Anonymousreply 133January 5, 2019 3:45 AM

I can't tell who is the wife between the Urbans.

by Anonymousreply 134January 5, 2019 3:47 AM

Because she married Tom.

by Anonymousreply 135January 5, 2019 3:50 AM

Listen Mr (?) R128 I’m not pretty. I’m AWG. Of course pedophiles exist and probably networking among them does too. But the Fiona Barnett, 9th gate stuff all sounds like a Satanic panic fever dream. How the fuck do you know NK’s father was an evil pedo mastermind? The testimony of Fiona Barnett?

by Anonymousreply 136January 5, 2019 4:09 AM

Can anyone please link accurate info on the 9th Circle? Googling it = a huge rabbit hole of bizarre tales.

by Anonymousreply 137January 5, 2019 4:22 AM

She doesn’t look sincere.

by Anonymousreply 138January 5, 2019 6:17 AM

I don't hate her, but she is unpleasant to look at these days.

by Anonymousreply 139January 5, 2019 6:35 AM

R136, you're mixing me up with another poster. I could care less what Kidman's father is or is not. I could believe it easily, but why bother? This is about her and so I will comment on her.

She's hateful. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 140January 5, 2019 2:28 PM

she farts greasy thick ones continually, we joke bout it on set, but its awful......she must eat raw meat. or a lot of pussy

by Anonymousreply 141January 5, 2019 2:35 PM

I comment on her with malice because of her whining appeal to 'support' this asshole we have as a President. This made her complicit to that agenda. She's now a pig to me and I won't pay to see anything she's in.

An actress, born in another country, needs to shut her stupid pie hole about anything political. She does not have a pulpit in this country....none of them do. Stay in your lane, bitch, and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 142January 5, 2019 2:39 PM

She has a scary, plastic face.

by Anonymousreply 143January 5, 2019 2:41 PM

she supports god dam trump ????

by Anonymousreply 144January 5, 2019 2:46 PM

Antonia is cold and unfriendly to the point of being rude but projects the yoga loving mum image to the public. She won’t discuss Nicole. Her attitude would suggest she doesn’t think her entire career and success is down to being Nicole’s sister. It is. Her ex husband liked his coke . The father was disliked by those who worked with him and the rumours around him don’t just come from one person. I know there are a people in support groups around Australia who believe he abused them. They are a strange family for sure and I’ve never heard anyone say anything positive. His death sparked gossip from the get go.

From what I’ve heard Nicole was not close to the adopted kids even before the divorce. She admitted the second bio daughter was born via surrogate (once it became fashionable) but the first one probably was too. I think she’s so thirsty that everything she does comes with an agenda. I know she is a real couple with Keith but I think there is also a contract in place as to how things will be, just like with Tom. I honestly think her performance in BLL was so good because it’s closest to her real life, all we see is for show. Her and Reese are probably pretty similar under the surface.

by Anonymousreply 145January 5, 2019 11:28 PM

I don’t hate her!

by Anonymousreply 146January 6, 2019 1:58 AM

Should there be doubt her tits are fake AF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147January 6, 2019 4:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 6, 2019 6:45 AM

Look at her.....nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 149February 22, 2019 9:34 AM

Egads, Antonia aka Ano-ET.

by Anonymousreply 150February 22, 2019 9:50 AM

r142, Hawaii is a state, so Nicole was indeed born in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 151February 22, 2019 10:07 AM

Observe her looks in the earliest movies. she is fake from her personality to her entire face. ….. interesting to read bout the nasty stuff her dad was involved with....

by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2019 12:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!