Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Am I in danger?

DL Skin gurus, I am a regular retin a and sunblock user of several years, but today I was taken to the emergency room unexpectedly, hair askew, pajamas and slippers on... the pain I was in was unimaginable, so obviously I didn't get dressed. I also didn't wear sunblock. It was a 45 minute drive to and from the hospital, the sun blaring in all its glory like God's mighty flashlight. I know it was just this once, but how much damage do you think was done? Will I get skin cancer? I know that these chemicals make your skin even more susceptible to sun damage if you don't wear sunblock. Is it ok because I don't usually go without?

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2018 8:17 AM

I am sorry to say that all is lost.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2018 6:42 AM

Not only are you in danger OP, but anyone that has read your boring comments is in danger too.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2018 6:45 AM

Yes, as little as 15 minutes and you will see cancer in no time. Sun spots, liver spots, ages spots if you are lucky.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2018 6:46 AM

What you should do OP is slather on baby oil and go out in the sun for the same about of time. Its like fighting fire with fire and it will cancel out the bad rays.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2018 6:49 AM

yes. you're in danger. you're gonna die....one day in the future.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2018 6:50 AM

Swallow more cum, you'll be right as rain..........

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2018 6:51 AM

Well damn...

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2018 6:52 AM

Are you a vampire? If so then yeah, you're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2018 6:52 AM

You'll be dead by morning. Kiss your loved ones goodbye!

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2018 7:02 AM

GUURRRRRLL...............how could you ever have gone out with your hair askew, couldn't you have at least made some effort? The least you could have done is throw a wig on--Marilyn or Zsa Zsa, I don't care, do you?

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2018 7:06 AM

Hey, at least my cock & balls weren't hanging out of my pajamas. But seriously, how much would you have to forget sunblock to be in trouble if you're a retin a user? I use vitamin c serum too.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2018 7:14 AM

Your skin is an organ, you destroyed it, only a matter of time before it starts to die and fall of. You are going to need skin graphs, you're fucked OP.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2018 7:14 AM

Girl, if you are worried bout not have having sunblock on your skin for less than an hour, you have a charmed life.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2018 7:15 AM

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2018 7:16 AM

Not a charmed life r13, but my skin is spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2018 7:18 AM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2018 7:21 AM

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your young skin glow?

With retin a, and c serum, and little sunblock dabs all in a row!

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2018 7:25 AM

OMG, OP!! This exactly like what happened to my best friend! She was taken to the hospital in unimaginable pain, hair askew, pajamas and slippers on. She even said the sun was blaring in all its glory like God's mighty flashlight. Those were the exact words she used!

They were her last words. Then she died.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2018 7:25 AM

Retin-a is bad for you OP, its not good for long term use. It can cause bad scaring.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2018 7:32 AM

Sure Jan...

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2018 7:34 AM

Retin A does nothing for someone of your advanced age. Vitamin C is for your thirties, Retin A is for your forties. After that you need a pull and an industrial peel.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2018 7:42 AM

Who the fuck wears pajamas anymore?

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2018 7:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2018 7:57 AM

Does your butt need fixing OP?

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2018 7:59 AM

Ok r22, you got me. It was a caftan. And yes, it blew in the breeze as I flounced out of my apartment.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2018 8:00 AM

I don't believe you flounced OP, I think you minced, or maybe a little of both flouncing and mincing. And your wrists were limp.

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2018 8:15 AM

I think OP is going to need a face transplant.

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2018 8:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!