Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What goes on in this room?

Who uses it? What do they do in it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2018 8:11 AM

I'll wait in this place where the sun never shines

Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2018 6:30 AM

Mormon gangbangs.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2018 6:38 AM

This might be where the Illuminati interview you for membership.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2018 6:40 AM

Circle jerks, the cum blends in with the decor.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2018 6:43 AM

After dinner cocktails and conversation

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2018 6:43 AM

In the white room with white curtains near the station Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2018 6:46 AM

A couple of reality TV shows are filmed there. A regional commercial for a real estate company was filmed there.

And after laying down a significant amount of heavy gauge plastic sheeting, a body painting party.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2018 6:48 AM

I'm thinking its a rich Arab's apartment or a palace on the Caspian Sea? Or perhaps its a corner of a lobby off a theatre in a luxury hotel in one of those countries?

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2018 6:53 AM

Gossamer caftans twirl like so many dilatory dervishes but then a single earring of aureate gold catches on a taciturn tendril of Canal St. wig, thus ending the mesmerizingly tremulous bacchanal. Sadness. Silence. Soul-song stops. Still.

Then, as if directed by an otherworldly hand, Clarence turgidly strides to the centre of the chamber and, age-spotted hands shaking, coyly lifts the hand-picked hem of his puce sacrificial robe ($3,895, special order only. Expect delays; girl, blind nuns are SLOW!) and presents work-worn hole.

My heart is full.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2018 6:54 AM

Oh for god's sake r9

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2018 7:00 AM

It's where the womenfolk eat cucumber sandwiches and discuss going Lesbian whole their husbands are all away building railroads.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2018 7:04 AM

Does one really have to ask? I call it a lack of breeding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2018 7:06 AM

That room is pure nouveau riche trash.

It's the type of room new money set up, no one ever goes inside and they actually put a rope across the threshold.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2018 7:22 AM

The art on the wall may be interpreted as this being the cumming room--you've heard of a living room, well, this is the cumming room...

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2018 7:26 AM

It's actually the set of Madonna's Vogue video

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2018 7:37 AM

I'm a Southern Queen, so, I like a bit of frippery, but, dear God... It's one thing to own antique Rococo or Rococo Revival furnishings, modern Rococo, never!

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2018 7:39 AM

Corbin Fisher films in this room.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2018 7:43 AM

I hate curtains like that, which obviously can't be drawn closed.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2018 7:46 AM

OK, I give up, OP, is it a white sale at Gump's? They are going out of business you know, I heard it first here.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2018 7:47 AM

Way to bland, boring and understated for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2018 7:50 AM

The coffee table is way too small.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2018 7:57 AM

It is the children's time-out room where they are stripped of all electronic devices and forced to contemplate their mortality as they stare out at gray waves crashing upon distant rocks.

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2018 8:02 AM

I think so too r21, small coffee table=small cock, big coffee table=big dick. The bigger the coffee table the biigger the dick, sort of like some heterosexual men and their jacked up pickup trucks (or maybe bull dykes).

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2018 8:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!