Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Asia Argento sucked off underage teen who played her son in movie; has paid him $400,000 to be quiet

Now she truly can say #MeToo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2018 7:52 AM

Here's to Señora Robison.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2018 2:42 AM

Oh my...

[quote]Ms. Argento asked the family member to leave so she could be alone with the actor. She gave him alcohol to drink and showed him a series of notes she had written to him on hotel stationery. Then she kissed him, pushed him back on the bed, removed his pants and performed oral sex. She climbed on top of him and the two had intercourse, the document says. She then asked him to take a number of photos.

[quote]Later that day she posted a close-up of their faces on Instagram with the caption, “Happiest day of my life reunion with @jimmymbennett xox,” and added that “jimmy is going to be in my next movie and that is a fact, dig that jack.” That post and others were included with the notice of intent, along with three photos apparently taken by Mr. Bennett that depict him and Ms. Argento in bed, their unclothed torsos exposed.

I'll bet she'll claim to be a victim "continuing the cycle of abuse that was perpetrated on me."

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2018 2:47 AM

wow!

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2018 2:47 AM

$400,000 is a LOT of money!

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2018 3:04 AM

17 is hardly a child. America is ridiculous with this underage bs.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2018 3:08 AM

Yeah, whatever R5. The point is this bitch is going around accusing Weinstein, and here she is doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2018 3:12 AM

Well, if it takes one to know one, then she's absolutely right about Weinstein, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2018 3:17 AM

A 17 year old horny boy getting blown by an older woman is like, every straight boy's wet dream. It's hardly abuse. Sad that people are doing this purely for the money.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2018 3:25 AM

Women are out there doing a lot more weird sexual things than you think.

I watched a talk show which featured a panel of 3 men who had all been sexually abused by their mothers when they were young. A therapist on the show said that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2018 3:26 AM

BTW, there's no way Harvey Weinstein didn't dig this up to try to save his fat, greasy skin.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2018 3:31 AM

This thread is already over 100 posts long. Come join us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2018 3:33 AM

[quote]17 is hardly a child. America is ridiculous with this underage bs.

shit, over there they think fucking a 21 year old is pedophilia

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2018 4:02 AM

17 years old. Is that underaged where she’s from?

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2018 4:06 AM

Of course not, r13 - the age of consent in Italy is 14.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2018 4:08 AM

read the article. it happened in calif. where the age of consent is 18

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2018 4:11 AM

she waited too long, bloom is off by 17

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2018 4:51 AM

the age of consent is not 18 everywhere in america i don't believe....do we know for sure it's 18 in california?

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2018 4:53 AM

no we probably can't believe it, even though the article says it is, cause it's the failing NYT

what a dumbass

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2018 5:06 AM

ok. i didn't read the article because i'm not that interested in it.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2018 5:26 AM

18 in CA

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2018 7:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!