Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stephanie Mills Reads Sam Smith for Filth for Dissing Michael Jackson

Miss Mills did NOT come to play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2018 12:30 AM

Holy shit! Someone said they didn't share her taste in music??? LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 10:28 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 10:28 PM

Miss Mills DID come for the extra large value meal #8, though.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 10:31 PM

///////////////

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 10:32 PM

So it's ...

Stephanie Mills, pedo admirer

Got it.

Fuck off bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 10:34 PM

Stephanie Mills and everyone else who was bothered by this have clearly not learnt yet that Sam Smith is dumb and says dumb shit.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 10:43 PM

This ho is must be desperate. Why is she so salty over another artist's opinion. He didn't know he was being taped; I could see if he said this in a public forum. I love MJ's music but to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 10:46 PM

What fucking right does she have to diss someone (even if he sucks) for not liking a certain singer? I'm sick of the cult-like mentality of MJ lovers.

And who is this bitch?

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 10:46 PM

r8, She played the original Dorothy in the Broadway musical, The Wiz.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 10:47 PM

I don’t like him either

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 10:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 10:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote] This ho is must be desperate. Why is she so salty over another artist's opinion. He didn't know he was being taped; I could see if he said this in a public forum. I love MJ's music but to each his own.

1. Michael and Stephanie were close friends.

2. You must be even more desperate; being that you are so “salty” about Mill’s response.

[quote] What fucking right does she have to diss someone (even if he sucks) for not liking a certain singer? I'm sick of the cult-like mentality of MJ lovers. And who is this bitch?

Stephanie Mills is a Grammy Award winning mega talented artist. Bitch who are you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2018 10:56 PM

R8 it sucks, it happens so often when big celebs die, you can no longer have any sort of negative opinion on them, even small one's like saying you're not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2018 10:59 PM

Mills' last hit was in 1980, so she really should sit her fat ass down.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 11:00 PM

Wasn’t Michael Jackson vilified by folks of color when he was alive for child abusin and skin bleachin?

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2018 11:01 PM

[R13] Michael never dated a black woman. I wonder why she is defending him so hard, when he would not do this for her.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2018 11:02 PM

R15 She needs all the publicity she can get.

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2018 11:02 PM

r16, no. The black community defended MJ to no end. I don't personally believe MJ molested children but he was inappropriate as fuck. I believe McCauley Caulkin thats why I don't think he's a predator. MJ was immensely talented but also very self hating and perhaps had a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2018 11:05 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2018 11:09 PM

It's hilarious how everyone now likes to pretend wacko jacko wasn't a big kid diddler, he had a secret room to fuck the little boys he trapped in his mega mansion for fuck sake.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2018 11:14 PM

I can't stand this Sam guy. But seriously, I acknowledge that Michael Jackson was a really talented guy but I've never cared for most of his music. 80s pop isn't really my bag. Why aren't we allowed to have different tastes? And I mean...he was probably a child molester too.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2018 11:14 PM

Stephanie Mills is a nasty two faced bitch. Ask Jodi Watley.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2018 11:35 PM

MJ was not a good person. He tried to come off as this sweet, childlike individual but behind the facade was an extremely egotistic, petty, jealous, bitter man. He knew how to play the game in order to look good. He let the mask slip enough to see the real person behind the mask and it was not that of a good person.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2018 11:40 PM

r24, can you elaborate on your interactions/relationship with him. I understand you need to maintain anonymity. Just share as much as you can without revealing your identity.

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2018 11:51 PM

r25 no way Jose

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2018 11:52 PM

She sounds pissed about the stalling / fizzling of her music career. Curiously, she also deleted her post pretty quickly -- sounds like she wasn't willing enough to stand by it, other than to get some new exposure in this decade.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2018 11:55 PM

Stephanie Mills is three feet tall. That’s why she has such a squeaky voice

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2018 12:11 AM

I am black and I just don't understand why so many black people support this deceased freak. It is quiet disturbing. I know it is not good to diss the dead but he was a creepy fuck who was very inappropriate with pre teen boys.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2018 12:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!