Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gorgeous gay male opera stars

I'm loving Hadleigh Adams recently. Any other gay male opera stars worth my attention?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2018 6:46 PM

[quote]Luis Alejandro Orozco was born in El Paso Texas, but raised in Juarez, Mexico for most of his life. He has performed with such companies as Opera Theatre of St. Louis, Cincinnati Opera, Des Moines Metro Opera, El Paso Opera and the Seoul International Opera Festival in South Korea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 3:28 PM

R1, Although I have to admit, I don't know if he's gay, but he's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 3:29 PM

Hate to break it to you OP but gay, male opera stars are pretty much always bossy bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 3:32 PM

r3 And what's wrong with that is...???

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 3:41 PM

look here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 3:42 PM

doug williams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 3:43 PM

R3 is correct. Very very bossy in fact.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 3:51 PM

R4 Nothing but OP is clearly a bottom too.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 4:02 PM

They have remarkably elastic throats, with esophageal muscles which can massage your prick like a warm, greased fist. And when they vocalize while deep-throating you, it gives new meaning to the term "hum job." Okay, I'm just fantasizing.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 4:08 PM

Timothy McDevitt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 4:33 PM

An old opera calendar featuring multiple gay singers

[quote]We're also excited that openly gay singers Vassalli, Romain Dayez, Edward Miskie, and Vittorio Prato are included.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 4:33 PM

I'm mighty fond of American baritone Ron Gilfry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 6:09 PM

I swoon for Philippe Sly. An incredible vocal talent, and the depth and complexity of his voice (and he's only 30!) has to be heard live to be believed.

I'm an Eldergay (although I can pass as a preschooler) and he is lightyears out of my league, but I still hope fervently that he is family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2018 6:18 PM

How is Joel going to feel about your openly craven opera-stud lust, Uncle Bottom? Or do you think he won't notice?

TIme for another bottle of cheap gin. Bathtub is ready.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2018 6:42 PM

counter-tenor (fortunately not castrato) Bejun Mehta ("Written on Skin") is hot, but is he family?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 8:44 PM

Apparently Hadleigh Adams is dating Randy Harrison (from Queer as Folk).

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2018 3:10 AM

Daddy bear Paulo Szot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2018 3:46 AM

David Diston. Cute, gay, and Canadian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2018 6:20 PM

Georg Festl. Damn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2018 6:25 PM

R12 I submitted Gilfry but everything I've read so far suggests that he is straight so I guess I'll have to withdraw him from consideration.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2018 6:30 PM

R15, Mehta is openly gay and is so femmy. He loves himself just a bit too much for comfort.

Yet, I've heard almost nothing about him over the last decade.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2018 6:40 PM

R11, sad how Out Magazine has to feature these guys without their shirts on.

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2018 6:40 PM

Opera has started to focus on looks over the voice, which is a big reason why opera sucks nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2018 6:41 PM

[quote]Mehta is openly gay and is so femmy. He loves himself just a bit too much for comfort.

Yet, I've heard almost nothing about him over the last decade.

Guess you don't pay much attention to opera then, since he received good notices for WOS at Aix and Covent Garden

"The British composer George Benjamin wrote a lead role for him in his opera Written on Skin, which premiered in 2012 at Aix-en-Provence. In 2013 he gave a "visceral and beautifully-sung performance" in the world premiere recording of that opera.[19] In 2014, Benjamin was at work on a new concert piece for Mehta that receives its world premiere in September 2015 at the Amsterdam Concertgebouw.[18]" Wiki

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2018 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!