Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you get a notification if you get an F and F?

Do you still get one for W and W? (or have I just not said anything witty or offensive)

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 7:10 PM

I've been using this forum for 2 years and still don't know what WW or FF mean. Can you enlighten me? While we're at it, what's the difference between the block with a person and block alone? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 7:57 AM

WW=Wit and Wisdom (you hit it if you really like what someone says)

FF=Flames and Freaks (if you really object to what was said, there's a limit of only doing a few of those per day)

Block with the person means you block all threads that person ever posted.

Block without a person just blocks the particular thread you hit it on but you can see the rest of what that person posts.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 8:09 AM

You get notice of W&W on a pc if you don’t block pop ups. I don’t get them on my phone.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 8:19 AM

You don't get a notification for an FF, only for WWs.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 8:21 AM

How do I know if I allow pop ups?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 8:23 AM

Not only do you get a notification of your W&Ws, but it actually informs you of how many you have gotten on the particular post.

And no, there is no notification for F&Fs.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 8:56 AM

[quote]How do I know if I allow pop ups?

This thread should help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 9:03 AM

OP, do you really need to start a thread about this? You've also started a thread on a similar topic. If you're capable of starting a thread then you're capable of reading about WW/FF, etc...

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 9:32 AM

Thanks R2 I feel like I have graduated high school now.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 7:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!