Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Duch Meghan Markle + bun in the oven?!

I mean, look at the circle. It's circling exactly where she would be pregnant, if she were. It's obvious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2018 6:47 PM

No dishing insiders here? Is she ordering pickles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 3:48 AM

That'd have to be twins, they've only been married a couple of months.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 3:51 AM

With that "figure forgiving" wedding dress? Who's to say they weren't getting a head start?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 4:01 AM

Well, she is 37 I believe - better make hay while the sun shines (and get her claws permanently in the golden goose).

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 4:10 AM

You could have abbreviated the thread title:

Duch oven?!

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 4:13 AM

R5 Ooo. You have a gift.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 4:32 AM

She just ate half a pizza and is a little bloated

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 4:47 AM

That picture is from February 2014

I doubt she's been pregnant for the past 4 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 5:15 AM

R8 Now people can understand what I was going through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 1:17 PM

She's barren and Harry is shooting blanks.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 5:23 PM

You can't get prego from rimming.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 5:37 PM

I suspect Harry is sterile and so is she.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 5:40 PM

Eww!!! That means they’re having sex. I always thought of the royals as not partaking in such filth.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2018 5:43 PM

Do you guys even think they have sex. Even though they both supposed to be this less traditional version of kate and Willy. I can't picture them passionately making out. She seems to have no sex appeal eventhough she is pretty enough. She is more like a trophy pr wife and harry looks like he gets a lot on the side. Open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2018 5:51 PM

She is friends with the Indian actress bearding for nick Jonas. They both have experiences with closeted men.I wonder if she and the indian actress hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 5:53 PM

Old photo. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2018 5:55 PM

Why are so many people obsessed with this woman? I don’t get. I dont pay attention to them one way or the other.

So weird.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2018 5:55 PM

I don't think they have sex and I think they live apart. I think she's at Soho House. That Soho House ex-bf of Marcus Anderson called Scobie or Odie or whatever, now a self-styled "Royal reporter" or "Royal expert" posted instagram images of himself vacationing at Soho house. I think he goes there, gets the stories Meghan wants out. He blundered after Wimbledon. Someone asked how come Kate and Meghan left in separate cars, and he was like "They live in different places - Meghan is in [wherever they region is where Soho Farmhouse is]." Then he came back with "Oh, Meghan and HARRY live [in whatever the region is where Soho Farmhouse is]." Problem is, KP keeps coming out with different places and different houses where they're supposed to be. I think he just let the cat out of the bag.

There's a lot of conspiracy stuff on tumblr saying this marriage was "coerced." I kind of half believe it. I think they were a booty call for awhile, then Meghan got dirt on Harry, then she pushed him into marrying her "or else", and then I think he was "Why the fuck not." Since at least he'd get attention and the girls he'd "loved" didn't want him, and he wasn't getting any younger.

But everything about their body language says no physical intimacy. She tries to pretend it's there by running her hand down his back EVERY SINGLE TIME they are exiting someplace and the cameras are behind them.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2018 6:07 PM

R15 it wouldn't surprise me at all of Meghan were bi or gay.

If Ben Mulroney is really gay, then I believe Jessica and Meghan are together and the Harry thing is their mutual project. I also think Harry is bi, at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2018 6:09 PM

R19 Please don't reinforce the misconception that gays think everyone else is gay. We're less than 5% of the population - and that's being generous.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2018 6:13 PM

The tittle tattle is that she's flown to Canada or the US. I don't think you're supposed to fly early in a pregnancy. A friend was advised against it.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2018 6:15 PM

R21 I have never heard that, really? No flying very late in a pregnancy, yes, but early?

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2018 6:17 PM

Harry may have been fixed before the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2018 6:37 PM

R22 I guess it's best to fly only during the 2nd trimester. 1st off limits because it can cause a miscarriage? That's what my friend said.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2018 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!