Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump at the Hall of Presidents

Disney World.

It's like we're in a nightmare parallel universe.

Our first Nazi president.

Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2018 9:29 AM

SMH at the motions cheering at the end.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2018 2:50 AM

I always thought he was just a narcissist with a small dick. But separating mothers from their children?! C'mon. That's just plain evil.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2018 3:00 AM

There've been reports that this was a repurposed Hillary Clinton animatronic because it was assumed she would win.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2018 3:00 AM

They should have used ok-looking younger Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 3:04 AM

Jackson and Woodrow Wilson were proto-Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 3:04 AM

i love the fact the model was actually Hillary and they added the wig when Trump won! I can't help un-see it

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 3:11 AM

One of these things doesn’t belong here.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 3:21 AM

This is what he will look like after his impending stroke.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 3:26 AM

r1 I take the nieces and nephews to Disney every year so I've seen this thing dozens of times. If it's any comfort to you, the audience always claps and cheers at the end no matter who the current President is.

This year the kids will have to watch it alone, though. I just can't stomach seeing trump up there.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 4:00 AM

I think you're missing the point here. This is the DL. The man is uncouth, unfit, and unhung lol; and is nominating (lifetime) federal judges that are so far to the right ur ass would be classified as subhuman according their criteria

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 4:06 AM

How appropriate if Washington or Lincoln or anyone shot the bastard.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 4:17 AM

He looks like they crossed him with Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 4:21 AM

This hall of presidents is some creepy shit. You Americans are weird. This is something I'd expect to see in the Soviet Union or North Korea. How bizarre. Is this on Disneyworld?

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2018 4:24 AM

Animatronics always creep me out

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2018 4:26 AM

He should’ve been standing in the back to the far right.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 4:26 AM

The President of America could really cause so much damage if he really wanted to. He's not that bad. He didn't deport 3 million Hispanics like Obama; he didn't send thousands of men and women to their deaths in unnecessary wars like Bush. We get outraged too easily now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2018 4:34 AM

I agree that Trump is hardly a Nazi or Antichrist. Just a privileged racist and dumb crybaby.

I don't understand the hyperbole. He's sexist, mildly racist, stupid and vain but Bush was much worse.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2018 4:40 AM

Bush through his connections with Lee Atwater did so much to break down the civility of politics. Now his daughter is on the Today Show trying to rehabilitate the family image? Please!

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2018 4:43 AM

Do presidents submit their own voices to this creep fest since it was created or are there actors impersonating them?

This is very disturbing to me but also fascinating in a way.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2018 4:44 AM

R19, the presidents record it for Disney. Disney and America are very... Close. More than any other media company.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2018 4:45 AM

Disney? Racist?! Naw never!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2018 4:50 AM

I bet they have EU leaders at the Paris park.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2018 4:52 AM

Disney and America are close these days because of the business school connection.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2018 4:53 AM

In OPs pic he looks like Agnes Nixon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2018 5:08 AM

He looks more like a cross between Roger Ebert and Jon Voigt

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2018 5:12 AM

I can’t watch the video. Does he scream “Lock her up.” And does he scream about wanting to punch out faces?

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2018 5:37 AM

I'm amazed at the shitty job Disney did with this figure. With all their money you would think they could hire the best sculptors, like the ones that work for Madame Tussauds, London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2018 5:56 AM

Just like Trump they hired the "best" people

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2018 9:00 AM

R27 The Obama one isn't much better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2018 9:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!