Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE Request Thread for Personal Psychic and Tarot Readings

I'm being a bit of a DL hall monitor here, but I don't want the Predictions threads flooded with requests for readings. Put your requests here! Me first: what do you see for my love life and what direction should I go in with my career?

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2018 6:19 AM

Well, I see you going down in your love life and moving up in your career and somehow the two are related.

Are you employed in anyway in the sex industry? Perhaps you will be moving into a managerial position? Stripper wrangler? Something along those lines?

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2018 8:05 AM

Stripper wrangler? I can't tell if you're joking. Probably because I'm tired and need to go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2018 8:07 AM

So, not a stripper wrangler? Nerf-herder? Shamwow spokesperson?

I know it's something that involves either selling something, buying something or processing something. Or medicine? Is it a medical thing? Getting a cat scan or giving one? Yes? No?

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2018 9:36 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 2:29 AM

What does my future hold for me?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 2:34 AM

Reddit has a psychic thread where they do readings.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 3:57 AM

Should I stick with my current career or make a change? Should I stay in my current state or look for a job and place to live in a bigger, more gay-friendly city? Also, I've always been fascinated by the occult- should I start practicing? Do I have any unique gifts of my own?

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 4:36 AM

Tell me about my love life, past and future.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 4:54 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2018 4:25 AM

Does my pussy really stink?

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2018 4:56 AM

If anybody here is giving away free readings; there will be HELL2PAY when Miss Warwick returns from Detroit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2018 3:08 PM

My current career trajectory, is it going to work out?

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2018 3:11 PM

I predict doom and gloom for the worshippers of false gods and practitioners of divination. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2018 6:01 PM

I wish I'd seen this earlier. I don't think to search for "Personal Psychic Request Tarot" keyword combinations here, I do think to search for "DL Tarot Predictions." I'm grateful for the spontaneous reading I received on the "Predictions for 2018 Part 2.5" thread. If I hadn't had that reading I would post here, in a topic with THE capitalized and six appropriate keywords. I am not being snarky. Thanks, OP, for creating this topic.

by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2018 6:07 PM

R7 here. Still interested in a reading if possible. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2018 8:27 PM

I would love a reading. Will I be successful again in my work life? Not working now...

Thanks so much! Peace and light to you.

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2018 10:23 PM

Can anyone recommend an online psychic who is good and reputable? Can you please send me the links? TIA

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2018 6:14 PM

OP = Tony Bomboni

by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2018 7:37 PM

DR trying another tactic?

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2018 7:39 PM

Will I have any luck finding a job in my new city, or should I stick to self-employment from home? Or consider making some other type of radical change?

by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2018 8:48 PM

Thanks OP for starting this thread.

Serious question: is there a curse or hex placed upon me? If so, how can I remove it? Again, I am being serious and not trolling.

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2018 9:01 PM

And my future life?

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2018 10:12 PM

This was a reading I got a few months ago. The woman who did it seemed pretty good. How would you interpret this spread here? She seemed to get it pretty close to what was actually happening in my life.

She then did a 1-card reading after this & it was the Seven of Earth - "Depletion" - yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2018 10:20 PM

R23: who was the woman who did your reading? Would you recommend her?

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2018 10:39 PM

Yes, but she was in Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2018 10:42 PM

Please can you tell me what form will the final piece of the jigsaw take and when? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2018 10:48 PM

Will I have someone send me more Gap In-Store Playlists from 1992 through 2006 before the end of 2018?

Will I receive any Gap In-Store Playlists from 1992?

Thank you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2018 12:08 AM

Can I get a general reading please?

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2018 6:02 AM

I recently got a job after a long period of unemployment. I really don’t enjoy the work but was happy to be working because I need recent experience.

It’s been made pretty obvious to me that the much younger employees really don’t want me there. They barely speak to me and refuse to help me move heavy stuff one person can’t possibly do alone, for example. I try to ignore snide remarks pointed my way but after two or three days of relentless putdowns, today a younger employee made it very obvious I wasn’t welcome and I was just in the way. I went home early. The boss called me and was very nice, but it’s obvious he’s the only person there that can stand the sight of me. The only other person that has been civil is about my age but is seldom there.

I have problems with depression and I feel like staying in this situation is going to be really unhealthy for me. Will I ever find a decent job or should I just retire?

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2018 6:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!