Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elvis Was the King of Treating Women Like Shit and Luring 14-Year-Olds into Bed

In addition to nabbing the title of "the King of Rock and Roll" with songs like "Can't Help Falling in Love" and "He Touched Me," Elvis Presley stole many hearts. But a closer look at his life beyond the music and swinging hips reveals that he was just as much the king of exploiting teenagers for sex and treating women like shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 24, 2018 8:10 PM

The music world is in mourning, OP. Have you no decency?

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2018 9:38 PM

#NotMe

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2018 9:39 PM

Fat Elvis let Tiny Elvis call the shots and this was the end result

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2018 9:55 PM

OP being in your young twenties with a fourteen year old was not very uncommon in the South at that time. Loretta Lynn was married at fourteen. Hell in two states you still can marry at 14- Alaska and North Carolina. And a great many states have no minimum age, and/ or you can get married with parental consent at any age.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2018 9:57 PM

Another perv is brad Pitt who dated at least 3 underage girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2018 9:59 PM

What the hell is that website? It seems to be entirely about how badly women were treated by famous men, including Gandhi and Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2018 10:01 PM

Are there any rock stars who were good boys?

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2018 10:02 PM

It’s a slice of VICE for the Brassy Broad on the go

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2018 10:03 PM

Michael always obsessively asked me if Dad slept with me.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2018 10:08 PM

He was not too bright himself.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2018 10:40 PM

Wonder if he ever "swung" with the boys...maybe Jerry lee Lewis? Wasnt he bi?

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2018 10:43 PM

Were they his cousins too?

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2018 10:44 PM

11 Rock Stars Who Allegedly Slept With Underage Girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2018 11:24 PM

Priscilla is a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2018 11:29 PM

[bold]Womaniser Elvis Presley was obsessed with teenage girls, claims book[/bold]

A new book claims Elvis Presley was a womaniser obsessed with teenage girls.

When the singer was 24 years old, he courted Priscilla Beaulieu, then a 14-year-old girl who later became his popular virgin bride.

Alanna Nash's biography of Presley titled Baby, Let's Play House: Elvis Presley And The Women Who Loved Him, suggests that Beaulieu might not have been a virgin when she married the rocker.

The author says that on the evening Elvis was introduced to Priscilla, who was still a schoolgirl, he was found kissing her against a wall.

Also, people at the house claimed that the music legend had disappeared with Priscilla at 8:30p.m., only to emerge from his bedroom at 1am.

Joe Esposito, one of Presley's friends, said: "He was attracted to women who reminded him of his mother, as Priscilla did with [her] dark hair and beautiful eyes."

According to the book, [bold]Presley liked to watch Priscilla have videotaped sessions of lesbian sex with a hairdresser[/bold], reports Timesonline.

Esposito recalled: "Every night we were out chasing showgirls, partying with them all night, going to all the different lounges... and finally going to sleep in the morning. Then we would wake up in the afternoon and start all over again.

"We talked, smoked grass, drank, went for late swims and even had orgies."

The tome further throws light on an affair between Presley and Sandy Ferra, 14, whom he met while filming GI Blues.

The affair lasted six years, even while he was seeing other women. [bold]The singer's friends even made jokes about "little Elvis", referring to his penis, and his unselfish approach to sex.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2018 11:34 PM

Once you see his mom looking like Rosie O you can never unsee it. Oddly, Rosie’s adopted son Parker resembled young blond Elvis too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2018 11:42 PM

What rock 'n roller/rock star didn't use and exploit women? They had many groupies who gladly complied.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2018 4:44 AM

There was a BI about Elvis in the past year or two on AGC Webpages that alluded to him getting in trouble with an underage schoolmate of Priscilla's.

He had to pay some hush money to the family & then set his sights on the very willing Priscilla. The rest is history.

I wonder if Elvis was so fond of the Colonel for so long because he could make some of his "underage problems" go away or maybe he was worried that the truth would get out & ruin his career if he kicked the Colonel to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2018 6:49 AM

He famously forbade Priscilla from frowning as a kid in case it aged her.

He was fucking creepy. Not as creepy as Jerry Lee Lewis though... He wins.

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2018 6:52 AM

14 year olds aren't " women" yet.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2018 7:11 AM

People who go the ways of Elvis and Marilyn and Judy tend not to have lived lives according to conventional norms, or in ways that are heathy for them or those who wander into their lives.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2018 7:36 AM

This fella was tard and a thief

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2018 4:27 PM

Da dick wants what it wants.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2018 4:44 PM

In the 80s I read a biography of Elvis written by one of his body guards, or crew, or whatever they called themselves. This book was already about ten years old when I was reading it. Anyways, lots of stories of their drugs and womanizing together and how he kept Priscilla locked up.

But the story that stands out most, is how he threw a billiard chalk at the eye of a teenaged girl who displeased him in some way, in front of a room full of people, and it severely injured her.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2018 6:26 PM

That fat dude was hillbilly trash who couldn’t even sign his own name.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2018 6:31 PM

I read a story of him picking Priscilla up and literally throwing her out the door onto the driveway. In the book 'Elvis and Me' she does admit to some of the physical abuse.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2018 6:43 PM

The more I learn about Elvis, the more I think he got the life he deserved. Despite the fame and fortune and never ending parade of young women available to have sex with him, he was a miserable guy. His last years were more pathetic than tragic.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2018 6:51 PM

I think we should have a balance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2018 7:01 PM

Anyone who thinks Elvis was a thief needs to check this out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2018 7:03 PM

Elvis was also the King of Being Full of Shit

He died of constipation due to his gluttonous lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2018 7:05 PM

To be fair r30, his doctors, handlers, and enablers were giving him handfuls of pills. Not enough energy? Take these uppers. Can’t sleep after the show? Here’s some opiates and booze to bring you back down.

The opiates slow your digestive system to a crawl and that’s what brought on the constipation.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2018 7:17 PM

"In 1977 alone, Nichopoulos had prescribed over 10,000 doses of amphetamines, barbiturates, narcotics, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, laxatives, and hormones for Presley." And he was found not guilty on overprescribing his patients! Stupid jury.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2018 7:23 PM

Outside of his time in Germany, when he was in the army.. he never toured Europe. Colonel Parker held him back a lot.. had too much control.

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2018 9:31 PM

THe colonel was a Dutch fugitive on the run and wanted in Europe.

He knew he could never leave the USA without being exposed upon return.

His controlling, piggish ways meant he would never let his golden hog tour Europe without him

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2018 9:41 PM

I never liked him

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2018 12:38 PM

R5 I know that one was Juliette Lewis, who were the others?

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2018 1:15 PM

Didn't Priscilla say he refused to touch her after their daughter was born because she was a "mom now?"

by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2018 2:15 PM

I personally think he was gay and deeply closeted. Has anyone watched old, old clips of him before he got famous? He flames. I read in another book he loved watching top less young girls in his room and sometimes kissed them but rarely had sexual intercourse with them. I think he saved that for Nick Adams.

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2018 3:00 PM

R38, if ENFP, possibly bisexual. Maybe he was a "manic depressive", thus the addictions. Complicated individual, and very human. Just like us all.

by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2018 3:25 PM

R36 the girl from the picture posted in here and Christina Applegate I don't know if there were more than 3 or not

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2018 1:36 AM

R38 Yes he was a big fag

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2018 1:38 AM

Elvis's wife was a lesbian beard like Lisa Marie is one too

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2018 1:39 AM

Bruce and Elvis secret gay affair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2018 5:16 AM

That is BS. Back then it was all very innocent. He always asked the parents permission before dating the girls and many women have come forward to say Elvis was very religious and only talked to them about the bible and god.

by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2018 5:30 AM

The Catholic Church, Cher. Elvis, AA, Rehabs, all fake! Are we going to get out of this with any of our old idols intact?

by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2018 5:43 AM

You can't watch a single doco on Elvis without concluding his sexuality was all messed up around the issue of his mother. He built Graceland for her, not for Priscilla. If she hadn't died early and he hadn't had that level of success, he'd almost certainly have spent the rest of her life with her as his focus. He'd have got married if and when she told him to.

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2018 6:26 AM

yes, Elvis was smothered by his mother. He had a twin but the twin died so his mom was extra attached to him.

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2018 7:19 AM

Elvis and Gladys were close too because his father was often away because of work or jail. They were very poor and had to depend on each other. And since no ever said he had bad manners we should thank Gladys for that. Elvis hated gays though- even if he and Nick Adams were close. With all those drugs I am surprised he didn't fuck a plant. I would also say this:I wonder if any of us were so famous that we had young twinks throwing themselves at us if we might not take the bait, at least once? A poor boy, an outcast in high school he was overwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 48August 24, 2018 7:30 PM

I told this story on here many moons ago,but here it goes. In St. pete back in the late 80s I met this old queen who you could tell was at one time very beautiful.He was from Tennessee and told a very convincing story of how he met Elvis before he was famous when he was a delivery driver to a hotel the queen was a waiter at. Long story short,he swore that he talked Elvis into meeting him in a vacant room,where he blew him.He said Elvis was small,uncut and had big balls. He also said it only lasted like 2 minutes,and Elvis held a pillow over his own face the whole time,then jumped up and ran the second it was over. Normally Id be like "yeah,sure" but you had to have been there,that queen came off so sincere and matter of fact about it I had to truly wonder. By the by,he said Elvis was a natural blonde and I didnt believe him because at that time it wasnt well known! I believed him,for what its worth.

by Anonymousreply 49August 24, 2018 8:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!