Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother 20: Thread 7 - The Rainbow Jizz Cumtinues 🌈 💦💦🚽

Will Rockstar join Bayleigh in jury 4 weeks after her daughter’s birthday? 🎂

Will Sam curb stomp JC? 👞

Will Bayleigh get pre-natal care in jury?🤰🏾

Will Rainbow Brett show bulge? 🌈

Will Fessy ever know what’s going on? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Will Haleigh ever get out of the tub? 🛀🏻

Will Scottie ever lose his virginity? 💏

Will the mystery of who jizzed all over the toilet ever be solved? 💦💦💦

Find out tonight on Biiiiiig Brother!

Butt first.... 🍑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601August 28, 2018 10:57 PM

I predict tonight’s HOH is the slip and slide. Who do you think will win that one?

by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2018 12:21 PM

It's too bad that Haleigh can't compete in it, r1, because I think she'd be really good. I also think Tyler would be really good in that competition because he seems nimble with a good sense of balance.

by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2018 12:50 PM

I think JC will win the slip and slide.

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2018 3:33 PM

Thankd for the excellent, format adherent title, OP. The last one was a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2018 3:53 PM

Amen, R4. Thank you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2018 4:12 PM

I hope Brett succeeds in getting Rockstar to use the word “level” in her speech tonight.

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2018 7:01 PM

Brett believes he will win the slip and slide contest because of his ice skating experience. HAHAA I like Brett but I predict all Brett will win is a sore ass and some good GIFs of him falling.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2018 7:34 PM

Big Brother nudes have a gif of Bretts hot ass and it's a beauty

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Doesn’t JC have the slip n slide advantage since he has a low center of gravity?

I’d love for JC to win HOH

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote]I hope Brett succeeds in getting Rockstar to use the word “level” in her speech tonight.

I wonder if she'll actually go through with any kind of formal speech, or just revert to the "I love all you guys, do what's best for your game" schtick.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2018 10:43 PM

Hilarious conversation between Sam and JC before the feeds cut off. Sam kept on saying “But Rockstar is more fun and she’s my person and if she goes I’ll be all alone.” Is this girl for real? Anyway they made a pinky swear that they’d both vote to evict Rockstar.

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2018 10:43 PM

I still insist that production alerting Angela about how mean her speech was to someone heading to Jury is RIGGING. It doesn't matter if it's obvious that Rockstar wouldn't vote for Angela. The point is, production is directly influencing house guest's though process and potentially their words and game play

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2018 10:47 PM

I hope JC and KC [sic] make it to final 2. We'll have a gay old time!

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2018 10:59 PM

Oh, stop banging on about it, R12. It’s going to be DELICIOUS seeing that piece of shit humiliated on live TV after humiliating herself on last night’s broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2018 11:00 PM

Every year I quit watching sometime near the end bc I no longer give a shit who wins. This year more than ever. I’m fading fast. I got no rooting interest in this boring cast of losers.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2018 11:02 PM

Yeah, there is no one I’m really rooting for at this point. I like some people more than others, but that’s about it.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2018 11:05 PM

The last couple of years I really haven't given one shit who ends up winning and it has made BB so much more enjoyable to watch. I have had a couple of people who I didn't want to win the last few years but no one I was rooting for to win.

I have watched every year since the beginning, I have had a couple of people I wanted to win actually end up winning to my surprise. Of the people left this year, I think I would be fine with anyone but Rockstar winning. I am not falling for Sam's innocent, I don't care who wins act, and would prefer that someone else would win, but won't be pissed even if she wins. While it looks like Tyler is the favorite to win at this point, the favorite rarely wins.

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote]I wonder if she'll actually go through with any kind of formal speech, or just revert to the "I love all you guys, do what's best for your game" schtick.

Brett wrote Rockstar's speech for her, with input from Angela, KayCee and Tyler. They will all mouth along as Rockstar recites Brett's speech.

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2018 11:32 PM

Assuming Rockstar is leaving tonight, I am going to enjoy this eviction more than any I can think of for a while. I hope she is still thinking she has the votes to stay. I will enjoy the thought of her sitting in the jury house for the next couple of weeks fuming over being evicted and Angela is still there.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2018 11:45 PM

Rock’s cellulite filled ass will be missed. Not!

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2018 11:51 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2018 11:51 PM

I don’t expect an explosive or even interesting eviction tonight. Within the first minute of the show, we will see Rocky dressed in her best to meet Julie. All smiles and I love you alls.

If she’s dressed to compete, I will be very surprised (and I will laugh).

by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2018 12:11 AM

Sometimes people will be all dressed up to meet Julie and if they don't get evicted they drop out of the best dressed clothes during the commercial break to be wearing swimwear underneath. Either way we will never see that as Rockstar is going home.

by Anonymousreply 23August 17, 2018 12:20 AM

For those of you saying Tyler is ugly, Jokers sure doesn't agree with you. I voted Winston as the best looking but they say Tyler is the best looking guy in BB20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2018 12:27 AM

Tyler doesn't exude any sexual energy at all. It's really weird.

by Anonymousreply 25August 17, 2018 12:30 AM

Rockstar is definitely going home tonight. The only question is if Scottie will vote to evict her because he sees the writing on the wall or if he votes for her. Fessy's vote is expected to be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2018 12:31 AM

Fessy or Scottie for HOH!

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2018 12:31 AM

I liked Scottie more when he was first presented to the house as this huge virgin nerd. He turned out to be more like a bro wannabe, complete with backwards/sideways ball cap.

by Anonymousreply 28August 17, 2018 12:37 AM

If it is the slip and slide comp, I think either Tyler or Scottie will win HOH. I would include Haleigh in that if she could compete.

by Anonymousreply 29August 17, 2018 12:39 AM

The slip and slide comp has an interesting winner history. Everyone from Aaryn to Becky to Caleb and Not Gay Corey have won it so it could be anyone's to win. The Hive desperately needs to win it. If not, Haleigh and Fessy are leaving next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 17, 2018 12:42 AM

I'm expecting a Double Eviction or a jury battleback competition for next week.

by Anonymousreply 31August 17, 2018 12:42 AM

I thought a double eviction was out of the question since Kaitlyn screwed up her comeback.

by Anonymousreply 32August 17, 2018 12:44 AM

I haven't done the math and won't do the math to see if it is possible but I don't think there will be a jury buy back or a double eviction this season. They showed Bayleigh the good byes and if there is a jury buy back they don't normally show them their good byes.

by Anonymousreply 33August 17, 2018 12:47 AM

If it is slip and slide, I agree it will most likely be either Tyler or Scottie.

by Anonymousreply 34August 17, 2018 12:48 AM

I don’t get why the houseguests keep ignoring Tyler’s domination in the competitions.

by Anonymousreply 35August 17, 2018 12:50 AM

It would be only possible if there is a returning houseguest or a "reset" week, R32.

The finale is on Sept. 26.

Here is the math on how many HGs will be remaining after each eviction date:

8/16 (tonight): 9 (Rockstar expected to be evicted)

8/23: 8

8/30: 7

9/6: 6

9/13: 5

9/20: 4

9/26: 3 (there are always 3 HGs on eviction night)

If past seasons are a guide (and AG doesn't like to deviate from it), the only chance for a DE episode is if there is a returning HG.

by Anonymousreply 36August 17, 2018 12:53 AM

I think they have noticed Tyler's domination, but until the other side is gone, they would be lost without Tyler's wins.

by Anonymousreply 37August 17, 2018 12:53 AM

They could easily have a week where the nominations are cancelled. They have in the past, or like the season with Frankie, if anyone presses a button the week is a reset. There are many ways to stretch out an extra week.

by Anonymousreply 38August 17, 2018 12:56 AM

Grodner confirmed in a recent interview a few weeks back with Big Brother Network that every season has a double eviction episode. That interview took place after Kaitlyn failed to put together the puzzle designed for toddlers.

BBN: With Kaitlyn losing the Bonus Life challenge has the opportunity for a Double Eviction been taken off the table or is there a plan so we could still see what’s usually a big event in the season?

Grodner: There is always at least one double eviction a summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 17, 2018 12:58 AM

"The hunky lifeguard, Tyler..."

Hunky? I don't think so. He looks like a fuckin broad.

by Anonymousreply 40August 17, 2018 1:05 AM

I was going to say someone should tell Rockstar that blue eye shadow does not look flattering on her, and then I though, the bitch is unaware of how awful that purple hair looks.

by Anonymousreply 41August 17, 2018 1:09 AM

They called Feysal to the diary room right after he ripped the sink off the wall, I wish they would have showed his diary room instead of him in bed with Haleigh.

by Anonymousreply 42August 17, 2018 1:13 AM

Rockstar is so clueless.

by Anonymousreply 43August 17, 2018 1:16 AM

Why does knowing her dad is watching her fuck Fessy make Haleigh want to puke? Is it because her dad wouldn’t approve of her laying with a non-white?

Her dad is probably at home yelling, “Get that dark D, girl!”

by Anonymousreply 44August 17, 2018 1:16 AM

Hate hometown visits.

by Anonymousreply 45August 17, 2018 1:19 AM

Haliegh's dad made her promise that there would be no makeout sessions or worse, on TV and hence the internet forever. So she broke a promise to her father.

by Anonymousreply 46August 17, 2018 1:21 AM

I wonder how Tyler’s father died?

by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2018 1:26 AM

Ugh girl cringe

by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2018 1:31 AM

Rockstar’s skirt is so short I can almost see her lady taco!

by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2018 1:32 AM

Julie should’ve said, “And with that the hacker leaves us to get back to work on voting machines.”

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2018 1:34 AM

Rockstar is so not dressed for eviction

by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2018 1:38 AM

Another comp where Kaycee is dressed like the guys

I wonder if they’d let Tyler or Fessy wear a skirt and flowers in his hair

by Anonymousreply 52August 17, 2018 1:41 AM

Rockstar has that Gaga look. It's the female version of aardvark looking guys and Marilyn Manson.

by Anonymousreply 53August 17, 2018 1:46 AM

Those good bye messages were so humiliating. Talk about being kicked while you’re down.

I almost felt bad for her when she learned how much she is hated.

by Anonymousreply 54August 17, 2018 1:47 AM

Rockstar looks nothing like Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 55August 17, 2018 1:48 AM

Brett and Angela being nasty in their goodbye videos is not surprising I suppose, but way to throw away Rockstar’s jury vote. Not smart really.

by Anonymousreply 56August 17, 2018 1:48 AM

I cannot believe 4 weeks after Rockstar's daughter's birthday she was evicted. DEESGUUUSTIIIINGG!!

by Anonymousreply 57August 17, 2018 1:49 AM

Sexy rumps on those metallic shorts for the guys for sure.

by Anonymousreply 58August 17, 2018 1:51 AM

[quote] I wonder how Tyler’s father died?

The other night Tyler said his father died of a heart attack, his father was married three times had a child with each mother, Tyler's mom being the last. Tyler's sister also died of a heart attack at around the age of 45, he said 45 first and then said something about 48 years old.

by Anonymousreply 59August 17, 2018 1:54 AM

Tyler is going to burn himself out at that pace, this is a very long comp.

by Anonymousreply 60August 17, 2018 1:55 AM

Thanks, R59.

by Anonymousreply 61August 17, 2018 1:56 AM

[quote] Those good bye messages were so humiliating. Talk about being kicked while you’re down.

[quote] I almost felt bad for her when she learned how much she is hated.

Rockstar was just as bad with her statements about Brett until recently and Angela throughout the season.

by Anonymousreply 62August 17, 2018 1:58 AM

Yay, Zingbot!

by Anonymousreply 63August 17, 2018 1:59 AM

Oh that is Faysel that is running like a bat out of hell, I thought that was Tyler. Anyway he is going to burn himself out going that fast.

by Anonymousreply 64August 17, 2018 2:01 AM

Looks like Fessy might win this one.

by Anonymousreply 65August 17, 2018 2:01 AM

[quote]Doesn’t JC have the slip n slide advantage since he has a low center of gravity?

Obviously not.

by Anonymousreply 66August 17, 2018 2:01 AM

At this point I don't think JC wants to win HOH, so far he has no blood on his hands and no one is targeting him.

by Anonymousreply 67August 17, 2018 2:03 AM

Tweet from Swaggy:

Told y’all. FESSY been waiting for this competition since DAY 2. We had this convo. He’s about to SMOKE THEM!!!! IT WON’T EVEN BE CLOSE!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 68August 17, 2018 2:07 AM

Who follows SwaggyC on twitter?

by Anonymousreply 69August 17, 2018 2:11 AM

Fessy is Dumb..he said if he wins he'll target Scottie for flipping votes. JC is Fessie's puppet master

by Anonymousreply 70August 17, 2018 2:12 AM

Fessy is leading big with Scottie a close second. Yes!

by Anonymousreply 71August 17, 2018 2:16 AM

FESSY IS HOH!!!!

by Anonymousreply 72August 17, 2018 2:19 AM

Fessy is going all out and winning this because he wants Haleigh to sit on his dick in the HOH room this week. That's the ONLY reason he's running like a mad man in this comp.

For what it's worth, I truly think it was him that jizzed on the toilet seat.

by Anonymousreply 73August 17, 2018 2:19 AM

[quote] Fessy is going all out and winning this because he wants Haleigh to sit on his dick in the HOH room this week.

and the funny thing is Haleigh will probably sleep downstairs with Scottie and Fessy will be stuck sleeping in the HOH with JC.

by Anonymousreply 74August 17, 2018 2:22 AM

Bye Tyler or Angela! Gonna be a good week.

by Anonymousreply 75August 17, 2018 2:22 AM

Tyler will not be going this week.

by Anonymousreply 76August 17, 2018 2:24 AM

I am glad Fessy is HOH. I am sick of Brett and Angela and their smugness, and I hope one of them goes home.

by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2018 2:24 AM

Tyler’s not going anywhere. The veto competition will be in a bowling alley.

by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2018 2:24 AM

Since that Hacker thing is over, wonder if they will come up with some new twist to screw up the nominations this week.

by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2018 2:25 AM

No way they built all those individual rooms just for two uses in the hacker comps, there will be something else those rooms are used for.

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2018 2:27 AM

This will probably be the week that JC fucks up his game with Feely.

by Anonymousreply 81August 17, 2018 2:45 AM

I hope Feces doesn't blow up L6.

by Anonymousreply 82August 17, 2018 2:47 AM

I really want Angela Tyler or Brett evicted this week. Too smug.

by Anonymousreply 83August 17, 2018 3:12 AM

Tyler will be safe no matter because his power still extends thru this week. With Fessy HoH it’s gonna be Haleigh telling him what to do. So expect Tyler and Angela to be put up for noms. But Tyler will be able to save himself come veto time. I’d see Angela and Kaycee come eviction day to be eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2018 3:15 AM

JC is going to be like Iago, dripping poison into Fessy’s ear. He wants Scottie out and so does Fessy. Scotty, you in danger, girl.

by Anonymousreply 85August 17, 2018 3:22 AM

Tyler is not safe, R84. He can still end up going home. He can't use the power during both ceremonies.

by Anonymousreply 86August 17, 2018 3:29 AM

The good side of the house is so stupid, it’s so heartbreaking to watch. Now Hayleigh wants to put Sam on the block, level 6 would have all the votes needed once either Brett or Tyler win power of veto.

by Anonymousreply 87August 17, 2018 4:50 AM

Why is ANGIE talking that way with Julie? It's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 88August 17, 2018 4:57 AM

Rockstar is a complete mess! Her interview with Jules was embarassing to Rock. What the hell was that?

by Anonymousreply 89August 17, 2018 2:06 PM

[quote]Tyler is not safe, [R84]. He can still end up going home. He can't use the power during both ceremonies.

Exactly. His power is only good for ONE ceremony, noms or Veto. Not both. And once it's used, it's gone.

If he uses his power before the nomination ceremony, that just means he can't be nominated at that time... but he CAN be put up as a replacement nominee later at the Veto ceremony.

And, I believe, if he DOESN'T use his power before the nomination ceremony and winds up on the block, he's stuck there (i.e., he can't use his power to remove himself once he's up) unless he or someone else removes him with the Veto.

by Anonymousreply 90August 17, 2018 2:19 PM

R87, you think the “good side” is Hayleigh, Fessy, Bayleigh, Swaggy and Rockstar? Really?

by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2018 2:24 PM

R90, Tyler won’t be nominated initially because they know he could win Veto. He’ll be thrilled to use his power before thr veto ceremony because the plan is probably to backdoor him.

by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2018 2:25 PM

The nerd in me wants Angela, Tyler and Brett taken down. They just seem mean.

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2018 2:52 PM

They were all sitting in Fessy’s new HOH room and he asked who voted for RS to stay. Scottie raised his hand immediately, then Brett said it was actually him in a late attempt to shake up things in the house. Scottie called him a bad actor. KC tried to change the course of the conversation, swearing she has never been close to Brett and that everyone has come after her (ie she does not have an alliance with anyone). She is a terrible liar.

If Fessy puts up Scottie (and he probably will) he is a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 94August 17, 2018 3:28 PM

I loved it when Fessy said in his HoH “a shout out to Swaggy” and JC said “Don’t do that.” Fessy said “Love you mom and dad” and JC said “Love you mom and dad but no shout out to Swaggy.”

Tyler’s a very nice guy. I don’t get why anyone would think he’s anything but.

by Anonymousreply 95August 17, 2018 3:45 PM

No one's doubting whether Tyler is a nice guy. We just don't like how he steamrolls the game and everyone is always working overtime to protect him. Good game I supposed but not exciting TV.

by Anonymousreply 96August 17, 2018 3:51 PM

The way it looks now, Fessy is going to put Brett and Scottie on the block, which means Scottie will go home, he voted with them, and is in their alliance, but Fessy and Haleigh are both beyond stupid.

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2018 3:57 PM

The audience and producers won’t miss Scottie

The stars of the season who will stick around: Tyler, Sam, JC

by Anonymousreply 98August 17, 2018 4:01 PM

Tyler is only a "star" because Guntner is protecting him.

by Anonymousreply 99August 17, 2018 4:31 PM

Why in the world would Fessy put up Scottie? I don't understand that reasoning at all.

by Anonymousreply 100August 17, 2018 4:51 PM

Fece's thought process is nonexistent.

by Anonymousreply 101August 17, 2018 4:52 PM

Fessy hates him for flipping his vote on Swaggy.

I’d be perfectly fine with Scottie going home. He’s a shit stirrer and I want Sl6 safe to gobble up Fessy and Haleigh next.

by Anonymousreply 102August 17, 2018 5:02 PM

Oops, I meant L6.

by Anonymousreply 103August 17, 2018 5:02 PM

[quote] Why in the world would Fessy put up Scottie? I don't understand that reasoning at all.

To separate Scottie and Haleigh, Scottie spends a lot of time with Haleigh which Fessy probably views as time he could have with Haleigh.

by Anonymousreply 104August 17, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote] The good side of the house is so stupid...

OMG, there is no good or bad side of the house, they are all there attempting to win a half million dollars the best way they know how.

by Anonymousreply 105August 17, 2018 5:13 PM

Fessy would be smart to get rid of Scottie because Hayleigh would probably choose Scottie for Final 2, not Fessy. Hayleigh could win sitting next to Scottie but not necessarily sitting next to Fessy.

by Anonymousreply 106August 17, 2018 5:39 PM

No, Fessy would not be smart to get to Scottie. Before you think of final two you have to think of who is most likely to come after you next week. That's not Scottie. That's Tyler, Brett, Kaycee and Angela. Duh. If Fessy backstabs Scottie, I'm going to be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 107August 17, 2018 5:52 PM

[quote]Why in the world would Fessy put up Scottie? I don't understand that reasoning at all.

WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AND DID NOT PLANT IDEAS IN HIS HEAD.

by Anonymousreply 108August 17, 2018 6:01 PM

Wait. Scotty's straight?!?

by Anonymousreply 109August 17, 2018 8:34 PM

Scottie is straight. His virgin rosebud is bi-curious.

by Anonymousreply 110August 17, 2018 8:39 PM

The hacker comp little rooms will be converted into glory holes for all the boys and trans KC

by Anonymousreply 111August 17, 2018 9:01 PM

If Fessy is really targeting Scottie this week, it's just being faithful to the narrative of the show so far: their stupid, clueless alliance can't do anything right despite being in power and just paving the way for the Tyler coronation

by Anonymousreply 112August 17, 2018 9:11 PM

I think Scottie could win it all. Provided he is not sitting next to Tyler. Or Hayleigh. Tyler and Hayleigh are the only two that got game. Scottie against anyone else? He wins half a mil.

by Anonymousreply 113August 17, 2018 9:28 PM

I dumbfounded that they're really going after Scottie. Granted we are watching from the outside looking in but... wow.

by Anonymousreply 114August 17, 2018 9:28 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, if Fessy put himself and Haleigh on the block. He’s that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 115August 17, 2018 9:41 PM

I love that name, Fece. I can't look at him now without smelling shit.

And I love that he's stupid enough to put up Scottie.

Not far off, R115.

by Anonymousreply 116August 17, 2018 9:45 PM

The idea of Hayleigh's Texas family watching her roll around in bed with Fessy is funny enough on its own terms.

by Anonymousreply 117August 17, 2018 9:48 PM

Based on the descriptions in this thread, I'd imagine Heighleigh's parents to be like Thurston Howell III and his wife, Lovey, from [italic]Gilligan's Island.[/italic] I can imagine the two of them watching the live feeds and swooning as Fece, the dusky-skinned foreigner, defiles Heighleigh's fish mitten with his oversized Iranian jizz syringe.

"Thurston—the smelling salts—QUICK!"

I'd love to see Heighleigh get pregnant from this little peckerdillo. The parents would SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 118August 17, 2018 10:18 PM

I thought the fish mitten was off limits and it was just a little kissing and a little petting. No? She opened the curtains?

by Anonymousreply 119August 17, 2018 10:21 PM

R119 — I understand that they actually fucked.

by Anonymousreply 120August 17, 2018 10:27 PM

Wasn't it just making out? Not sure, but haven't seen any confirmation of more.

by Anonymousreply 121August 17, 2018 10:33 PM

I've seen no evidence that they've fucked. R120 is just making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 122August 17, 2018 10:44 PM

Fessy’s on a power trip and it’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 123August 17, 2018 10:46 PM

Sam has told countless people in the house that she thinks Fes is gay. She just told Angela too.

by Anonymousreply 124August 17, 2018 10:56 PM

R124 Why do you think he puts his ass in the air? That's not praying.

by Anonymousreply 125August 17, 2018 11:24 PM

They’ve been making out for weeks but only after sleeping together in the HOH room (the only room with enough privacy to make Haleigh comfortable) did Hayleigh finally describe their relationship as “official.”

Yes, Fessy and Haleigh fucked.

by Anonymousreply 126August 17, 2018 11:48 PM

Has Sam shared any evidence of Fessy’s alleged gayness?

She comes from a part of the country that considers “gay” to be an insult. She’s probably just mad at him about something stupid.

by Anonymousreply 127August 17, 2018 11:51 PM

Sam is a freak who should never have been cast. She has no business being on this show.

by Anonymousreply 128August 17, 2018 11:52 PM

Maybe Sam told others she thought Fessy was gay because she's insecure and felt dejected by the idea that he is not attracted to her.

by Anonymousreply 129August 17, 2018 11:52 PM

Fess is a muslim, yes? i think most at the very least are bi ,depending on the chance and circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 130August 17, 2018 11:54 PM

Yes, he’s Muslim so he doesn’t drink.

Sam engaged in a lengthy conversation with Brett today which was positively cringemaking. Real bunny boiler stuff. I hope CBS shows it on Sunday night.

by Anonymousreply 131August 18, 2018 12:09 AM

[quote]I've seen no evidence that they've fucked. [R120] is just making shit up.

R122: See R126.

by Anonymousreply 132August 18, 2018 12:25 AM

This is Fessy's logic on putting up Scottie. So far most of the time when his side puts up someone from the other side, someone from their side goes home. So Fessy figures if he targets someone from his side, then someone from the other side will go home.

[quote] ...Fece, the dusky-skinned foreigner, defiles Heighleigh's fish mitten with his oversized Iranian jizz syringe.

R118 Fessy is of Pakistani origin not Iranian.

by Anonymousreply 133August 18, 2018 12:45 AM

The fact that Fessy somehow seems to be still trying to avenge swaggy's eviction means s he deserves to lose.

by Anonymousreply 134August 18, 2018 12:55 AM

FISH MITTEN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 135August 18, 2018 12:55 AM

Aw, sad! On the Ross and Marissa Show, Rockstar broke down in tears when she said that everyone in the house hated her. On day one she thought that everyone would love her but that Win and Brett would walk out every time she walked into the room. How awful.

by Anonymousreply 136August 18, 2018 1:39 AM

That’s not true though. She had a couple close friendships. Such a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 137August 18, 2018 1:43 AM

I don’t blame everyone for hating Rock. I did. And I wasn't even in the house. Go the fuck away Rock!!!! Forever!!!!

by Anonymousreply 138August 18, 2018 2:35 AM

Even though her manner is grating, Rockstar isn’t a bad person. She’s not an Evel Dick. She seems like s colorful, fun chick who likes being liked and is used to being liked. If true, Winston’s and Brett’s behavior was needlessly childish and mean.

by Anonymousreply 139August 18, 2018 2:49 AM

Sam apparently had a bad reaction to something she ate, her lips swelled up and she’s now receiving medical attention.

by Anonymousreply 140August 18, 2018 3:26 AM

Sam suffered a mystery medical scare and had to see the Dr but she is ok now

by Anonymousreply 141August 18, 2018 3:35 AM

Scottie is playing chess by himself, swithcing seats each move. I wish he'd just go out in a blaze of glory, telling Fessy and Haleigh that they're the dumbest fucking people who ever drew breath, all on National TV.

by Anonymousreply 142August 18, 2018 3:41 AM

Why go after Scottie of all people when there are Angela, Brett, Kaycee, and Tyler?

by Anonymousreply 143August 18, 2018 3:51 AM

Maybe just maybe people would like her if she went by her name !!!!!!!!!!! HER FUCKING NAME IS ANGIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 144August 18, 2018 3:56 AM

Sometimes the grating people are the ones you want next to you in the end. People on this show often vote with their emotions. Brett would be a good one to have next to you due to his arrogance and prickish-ness. If he continues to record smart-ass goodbye messages he'll kill his chances with the jury.

by Anonymousreply 145August 18, 2018 4:00 AM

He doesn’t give a shit what pieces of crap like Bayleigh and Rockstar think. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 146August 18, 2018 4:16 AM

R131 No one else is drinking, either. They need to give them some alcohol, and not 2 bottles of wine and a can of beer to share amongst all of them.

R133 Well, if anyone wanted proof to support their suspicion that Fez is a moron, there you go.

[quote]I wish he'd just go out in a blaze of glory, telling Fessy and Haleigh that they're the dumbest fucking people who ever drew breath, all on National TV.

That would certainly be the delightful pick me up the show needs right now.

by Anonymousreply 147August 18, 2018 6:31 AM

That's why Celebrity Big Brother in the UK is always a hot mess. They're always shit faced. The US and UK version are vastly different shows but I wish CBS would let them drink more.

by Anonymousreply 148August 18, 2018 6:47 AM

Haleigh and Fessy have not fucked. I almost wished that they had, because the voyeur in me would like to see that, but no...they have only kissed with lots of hugging(which could be sort of a frottage thing I suppose.) Haleigh was dead serious that she promised her father that there would be no showmance especially in the bedroom. She is the type who likely values Daddy's estimation of her way more than Mom's. I knw cause I was that type as well. Disappointing Dad is a no go,

Fessy is dumb as a box of hair, but he has a heart that's bigger than JC. And I am surprised that some of you guys think Haleigh is as dumb. I think she is likely the smartest girl there, or at least she would be tied with Miss Sports Illustrated model Angela.

I would love to see Fes and JC as final two, but that's a long shot. I will bet good money that the other side of the house wants to separate Fes and Hayleigh sooner rather than later. I know that they THINK that no one is on to their romance, but they are deluding themselves. Women can smell that shit from a mile away, and Sam and Angela could not be that oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 149August 18, 2018 8:08 AM

So it’ll be Scottie gone, then the other side of the house gains control which is level 6 and floaters, they will pick off Hayleigh and Fez, then level 6 will pick off the midget and the lumberjack cunt, and then a deplorable wins the 500k. I’m over this show.

by Anonymousreply 150August 18, 2018 8:34 AM

I wish you were over this thread.

I'm so tired of people overusing the accusation "deplorable" with no proof behind the charge.

by Anonymousreply 151August 18, 2018 9:21 AM

[quote]Why go after Scottie of all people when there are Angela, Brett, Kaycee, and Tyler?

Because Fessy is a moron who is not here to play BB, he's here to try and get in Haleigh's pants. So Scottie is the perfect person to nominate.

I don't have a problem if Tyler wins, because he's clearly the best player in the house, and he's not being a dick to people like Paul was last year. It would be nice for viewing purposes if someone gave him some competition, but I'm not seeing anyone that could do that right now.

by Anonymousreply 152August 18, 2018 10:06 AM

I also think there is some jealousy involved with Fessys picks. He sees how Hayleigh interacts with both Scotti and Brett and that bothers him so theyn must go.

by Anonymousreply 153August 18, 2018 10:38 AM

What do you have against deplorables, R150? You sound just like one.

by Anonymousreply 154August 18, 2018 12:35 PM

ITA, R151. Like, enough already. They haven’t had enough discussions to tell their real political leanings and views.

Today is Zingbot! And apparently the POV comp is the Hide and Seek one. Scottie could be good at this. Sam will freak out over the mess tonight.

by Anonymousreply 155August 18, 2018 1:17 PM

What did Sam eat that made her lips blow up?

by Anonymousreply 156August 18, 2018 2:28 PM

[quote]No way they built all those individual rooms just for two uses in the hacker comps, there will be something else those rooms are used for.

They didn't build those rooms. They were bussed to a motel.

by Anonymousreply 157August 18, 2018 2:38 PM

[quote] Big Brother nudes have a gif of Bretts hot ass and it's a beauty

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 158August 18, 2018 2:47 PM

as you wish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 18, 2018 3:23 PM

Sam learned in the house that she is allergic to hemp seeds. She said that she thinks it’s weird since she’s a pothead.

by Anonymousreply 160August 18, 2018 4:24 PM

Link requires sign in.

by Anonymousreply 161August 18, 2018 4:36 PM

who got nominated?

by Anonymousreply 162August 18, 2018 7:04 PM

I predict this will be the hide and seek veto. Sam will throw a fit when she sees the mess!

by Anonymousreply 163August 18, 2018 7:10 PM

Someone from the good side of the house. One of the Hillary voters.

by Anonymousreply 164August 18, 2018 7:11 PM

R163, Insider Vegas revealed yesterday on Twitter it would be the hide and seek POV. Nostradamus you ain’t.

by Anonymousreply 165August 18, 2018 8:32 PM

[quote] who got nominated?

r162 Brett and Scottie, with Scottie being the target. Fessy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he is a tool.

by Anonymousreply 166August 18, 2018 11:10 PM

POV still going on. Damn, this is a long one. Angela suspected it could be the hide and seek and came up with a brilliant plan to hide her clue in the microwave.

by Anonymousreply 167August 18, 2018 11:51 PM

Angela won veto.

by Anonymousreply 168August 19, 2018 12:09 AM

Unless R168 works on the show, no one knows who won veto yet. Hopefully it isn’t MAGAngela.

by Anonymousreply 169August 19, 2018 12:50 AM

Fuck! Poor Scottie.

by Anonymousreply 170August 19, 2018 1:07 AM

Scottie has been a bomb of a contestant. He adds nothing to the show.

by Anonymousreply 171August 19, 2018 1:11 AM

The Veto comp was the house trash one. Brett won Veto.

The messy house is freaking out Sam.

by Anonymousreply 172August 19, 2018 1:20 AM

Brett won veto which means Scottie is most likely going home. Only the Foutte alliance can get out an ally while in power. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 173August 19, 2018 1:41 AM

I wonder if you were allowed to climb the rock wall to hide your clue?

by Anonymousreply 174August 19, 2018 1:43 AM

The torn up bedroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 19, 2018 1:46 AM

The kitchen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 19, 2018 1:47 AM

The mess in the house has rendered Sam semi-catatonic. And Fessy actually went and lied in his bed in the HoH room rather than help clean up the mess he made. What a douchenozzle.

Brett intends to tell Fessy to suck his cock during the veto ceremony. Fessy had promised to never nominate him.

by Anonymousreply 177August 19, 2018 1:49 AM

This week went better than Level 6 could've ever dreamed of. Hay and Fess will look back at this week as a total disaster and will be put up next week if she doesn't win HOH.

by Anonymousreply 178August 19, 2018 2:14 AM

They weren’t allowed to hide anything higher than the windows

by Anonymousreply 179August 19, 2018 2:43 AM

It's time to flush Fece and say buh-bye to Hay-fever

by Anonymousreply 180August 19, 2018 2:47 AM

Did JC compete in the house search comp?

by Anonymousreply 181August 19, 2018 2:50 AM

Ugh at DeploraBrett winning POV. Can we get Omarosa back in the BB house to expose some more trash?

by Anonymousreply 182August 19, 2018 2:53 AM

R181, no he wasn't, Veto players were Haleigh, Tyler and Angela along with Faysal, Scottie and Brett

by Anonymousreply 183August 19, 2018 3:00 AM

[quote] They weren’t allowed to hide anything higher than the windows

in a house with no windows.

by Anonymousreply 184August 19, 2018 3:04 AM

[quote]And Fessy actually went and lied in his bed

Oh my, R177!

by Anonymousreply 185August 19, 2018 3:05 AM

Brett's Zing: You think you're so fresh and so clean but, you're a douche!

by Anonymousreply 186August 19, 2018 3:06 AM

To whom was Fessy fibbing as he lay prone in his nightclothes?

by Anonymousreply 187August 19, 2018 3:07 AM

Zingbot: What has blue eyes and blonde hair and has a crush on Brett.

Zingbot: Scottie

by Anonymousreply 188August 19, 2018 3:09 AM

Zingbot said that the only thing thicker than JC’s accent was the hair on his back. Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 189August 19, 2018 3:09 AM

I haven't seen the exact zing but apparently Zingbot said something about Sam being crazy or nuts and of course Sam is upset about it.

by Anonymousreply 190August 19, 2018 3:16 AM

Shawn Faysal Shafaat mug shot for public intox and indecent exposure 5 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 19, 2018 3:22 AM

Wonder who got to see his man meat hanging out

by Anonymousreply 192August 19, 2018 3:25 AM

Why I love Brett in one GIF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 19, 2018 3:27 AM

I am guessing Faysal's indecent exposure was probably him taking a piss, if he was charged with public intoxication.

by Anonymousreply 194August 19, 2018 3:30 AM

So who won the veto?

by Anonymousreply 195August 19, 2018 3:38 AM

Brett won the veto, first time this season the winner of the veto was one of the nominees.

by Anonymousreply 196August 19, 2018 4:03 AM

Love Brett’s shower gif!

by Anonymousreply 197August 19, 2018 4:21 AM

Even Fessy's mugshot is kind of cute.

I wonder if his teetotaling status has more to do with that arrest than his being a Muslim? I found it really difficult to believe that a football player at a southern school was a non-drinker. I mean, even the 9/11 hijackers were drinking like fish during their time in the US prepping for the big day.

by Anonymousreply 198August 19, 2018 4:25 AM

I have to stop watching this lame pos show. The deplorable team is going to win and one of them is going to walk away rich.

by Anonymousreply 199August 19, 2018 4:36 AM

Dear God, please get the word "deplorable" out of your vocabulary. It's so fucking tired. And probably not even true in this case.

by Anonymousreply 200August 19, 2018 4:16 PM

Sam might have just talked her way on to the block by trying to convince Fessy to nominate Haleigh in place of Brett.

by Anonymousreply 201August 19, 2018 6:09 PM

Fece is so clueless he'll probably inadvertently nominate himself.

by Anonymousreply 202August 19, 2018 6:35 PM

r200,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203August 19, 2018 8:05 PM

I didn't care for a lot of the people (looking at you Frankie) on Zach's season but he sure was entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 19, 2018 8:16 PM

^^^^^Ya fruit loop dingus!

by Anonymousreply 205August 19, 2018 8:28 PM

Zach was adorable. How he could stand being around Frankie is a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 206August 19, 2018 8:28 PM

Speaking of adorable, is Brett pitching a tent here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 19, 2018 8:38 PM

That's a big Hershey's kiss!

by Anonymousreply 208August 19, 2018 8:42 PM

Judging by Faysal's expression, Sam must be grabbing his package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 19, 2018 8:45 PM

DeploraBrett has a micropenis and a fucked up pinky toe.

by Anonymousreply 210August 19, 2018 9:04 PM

Brett will probably win AFP. He’s hugely popular.

by Anonymousreply 211August 19, 2018 9:20 PM

[quote] DeploraBrett has a micropenis and a fucked up pinky toe.

you left out his third ball.

by Anonymousreply 212August 19, 2018 9:32 PM

I think I’d have to move to Big Brother Canada if Brett won AFP. He’s such a douche. It really goes to show that Trump would have won the popular vote in a landslide if people actually wanted to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 213August 19, 2018 10:15 PM

AFP is probably up in the air at this point. Sam was a lock and then she got the crazy edit so I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 214August 19, 2018 10:23 PM

From what has been written here, Sam isn't getting as crazy an edit as she could/should be getting. Hope she goes soon.

by Anonymousreply 215August 19, 2018 10:25 PM

Brett is so friggin Alpha hot

by Anonymousreply 216August 19, 2018 10:32 PM

Actually it is Tyler who is presently the most popular house guest on every poll I have seen. So he would win AFP.

by Anonymousreply 217August 19, 2018 11:56 PM

JC with the bald head looks awful. He looks sickly.

by Anonymousreply 218August 20, 2018 12:20 AM

R213 Cody the douche-bag won AFP, Brett can too. R217 If Tyler wins BB20, he can't win AFP as well. And Brett is currently no.2 in most of the polls.

by Anonymousreply 219August 20, 2018 12:26 AM

Recall this special moment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 20, 2018 12:34 AM

Tyler will win the whole thing and Brett will win AFP.

by Anonymousreply 221August 20, 2018 12:53 AM

"Created by John de Mol"

by Anonymousreply 222August 20, 2018 1:01 AM

It's demoralizing to see such utter stupidity on the part of the players you like. There is no one this season to root for! They are all either idiots or douche bags.

by Anonymousreply 223August 20, 2018 1:02 AM

I friend who attended the University of Alabama told me Brett's fraternity was booted off campus last year for hazing and alcohol violations. He also said the fraternity required their pledges to get naked for some of their activities. Lucky fraternity brothers...

by Anonymousreply 224August 20, 2018 1:02 AM

err... A friend... I was too excited.

by Anonymousreply 225August 20, 2018 1:03 AM

The other night they were trying to figure out who was the owner of the pair of ladies underwear left in the HOH shower. Angela announce, not mine, I don't normally wear underwear.

by Anonymousreply 226August 20, 2018 1:06 AM

[quote] Brett's fraternity

Brett is a frat bro, I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 227August 20, 2018 1:11 AM

r227 Brah..really? Really Brah? Really? Brah...

by Anonymousreply 228August 20, 2018 1:15 AM

Fessy is a real foxy moron.

by Anonymousreply 229August 20, 2018 1:15 AM

Brett is hot and good material for whacking off to but he's such a dick it would be sad if he won Americas Fav Player. The studio reaction to his nasty farewell message to the damaged Rockstar was hopefully a better indication of what most people think of him.

by Anonymousreply 230August 20, 2018 1:17 AM

Fessy is sweet and nice looking but very, very stupid.

by Anonymousreply 231August 20, 2018 1:22 AM

Rockstar was a bitter, resentful cunt who thoroughly deserved what she got from Brett and Angela.

by Anonymousreply 232August 20, 2018 1:47 AM

Rockstar was a cool chick who knew better than to vote for Donald fucking Trump for president. DeploraBrett and MAGAngela are garbage and neither will win anything if Julie Chen has anything to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 233August 20, 2018 2:06 AM

Tyler the weasel is most popular? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 234August 20, 2018 2:11 AM

Didn't even watch tonight. Glad Fessy won HOH.

by Anonymousreply 235August 20, 2018 2:21 AM

Fessy wasted HOH.

by Anonymousreply 236August 20, 2018 2:24 AM

Haleigh seems smart enough to figure out what is going on but too timid to call it out.

by Anonymousreply 237August 20, 2018 2:37 AM

Haleigh needs a little boy her own age and experience level to boss around and Fessy needs an older woman to reach him how to be a man.

by Anonymousreply 238August 20, 2018 2:44 AM

teach not reach

by Anonymousreply 239August 20, 2018 2:45 AM

Reach out and grab his big cock!

by Anonymousreply 240August 20, 2018 2:46 AM

Fessy is just how I like 'em: big and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 241August 20, 2018 2:51 AM

How come Feces trusts the midget even after he betrayed him and voted Rockhead out? This is frustrating to watch. These gloating assholes need to be put down a peg or two and this week's moronic HOH is wasting his reign,

by Anonymousreply 242August 20, 2018 3:50 AM

Hayleigh deserved such a better showmance and ally on the show, Fecal is such a moron and has no chance with Hay after the show. But really Kaitlin was the first to ruin that sides chances in the house and then it just spiraled.

by Anonymousreply 243August 20, 2018 4:21 AM

Rockstar was a moron who doesn’t even deserve to be on the jury. Horrible player. The way she fucked up during OTEV is a prine example.

Evel Dick has tweeted that his sources at the jury house clain that Bayleigh really is pregnant with Swaggy Jr.

by Anonymousreply 244August 20, 2018 4:22 AM

I'm kinda surprised by how gleefully evil people like Brett and JC are being portrayed. It bugs me to see them getting away with these lies. This shouldn't be fun for us to watch but judging from this thread, I'm in the minority. Just flat out lying. I'm not a saint but I can't root for Brah and Baby Babaloo. I'll enjoy watching if the tables turn and karma rears its lovely head.

by Anonymousreply 245August 20, 2018 4:28 AM

Scottie deserves to get evicted on Thursday night and I don’t care if it was because of JC and Brett’s lies. He was a shit stirrer who wanted to rid the house of my beloved Tyler and that ain’t happening.

by Anonymousreply 246August 20, 2018 4:44 AM

Tyler the weasel is beloved?

by Anonymousreply 247August 20, 2018 4:50 AM

[quote]I'm kinda surprised by how gleefully evil people like Brett and JC are being portrayed. It bugs me to see them getting away with these lies. This shouldn't be fun for us to watch but judging from this thread, I'm in the minority. Just flat out lying. I'm not a saint but I can't root for Brah and Baby Babaloo. I'll enjoy watching if the tables turn and karma rears its lovely head.

Bitch, calm your titties down, its a fucking game.

by Anonymousreply 248August 20, 2018 5:12 AM

I was excited Fes won HOH last week. I can't believe he went after Scottie. They are going to look fucking stupid next week when they're both on the block after Ty/Angela are HOH.

BTW, the way they portrayed Hay as pro-Scottie wasn't entirely accurate from watching the feeds. She was OK with Scottie going up but had buyer's remorse after she talked to Scottie post-noms. She's a smart girl. Fess is not.

JC is using the Andy Herren playbook by successfully playing both sides. He hasn't won shit but has a real chance to win it all if he makes it to the F2.

by Anonymousreply 249August 20, 2018 5:24 AM

I would love to see Scottie grow some balls and troll these idiots since he's leaving anyway. Repeatedly call JC a midget, Fessy a moron, and Haleigh a whore, make up and spread lies, just fuck with all of them.

by Anonymousreply 250August 20, 2018 6:01 AM

[quote]They’ve been making out for weeks but only after sleeping together in the HOH room (the only room with enough privacy to make Haleigh comfortable) did Hayleigh finally describe their relationship as “official.” Yes, Fessy and Haleigh fucked.

No, they didn't sleep together. Immediately following that scene, Haleigh said it's official we kissed. ...

She said she was avoiding all of that and didn't want to go down that romance road.

by Anonymousreply 251August 20, 2018 7:03 AM

[quote]I also think there is some jealousy involved with Fessys picks. He sees how Hayleigh interacts with both Scotti and Brett and that bothers him so theyn must go.

Bingo!

I was hoping Scottie would win the HOH comp, because I feared Fessy would put him up. Fessy is so dumb! I'm glad Haleigh told him don't be suprised when we're both sitting up on the block together.

by Anonymousreply 252August 20, 2018 7:07 AM

JC has no chance of making final 2 with Sam as his only ally, Brett, Angela, Tyler and Kaycee have the numbers now. JC and Sam are disposable pawns. Game over. If those making the final 4, I guess Tyler and Kaycee are the least objectionable.

by Anonymousreply 253August 20, 2018 7:09 AM

JC’s only shot at making the finals is turning against Tyler and company this week. He’s playing an Andy game, but Andy was smart enough to know when Amanda and McCrae needed to go. JC thinks he’s closer to Tyler than he really is. His best play is to get Kaycee or Angela on the block tomorrow and work on getting Sam to vote with him and Haleigh.

Alas (hate to keep beating a dead horse here) JC is also a triple minority who voted for Trump and thinks he’s one of the best presidents we’ve ever had, so chances are he’ll be sitting on the jury with buyer’s remorse for hopping aboard the Tyler Train and he’ll have to choose between any combination of 2 players from Level 6 (Angela/Brett/Kaycee/Tyler) on finale night.

by Anonymousreply 254August 20, 2018 8:11 AM

Yeah he's a deplorable but JC's laugh is too cute.

by Anonymousreply 255August 20, 2018 8:40 AM

Look at how Brett lights up when he gets to talk about @winston_hines. Why do they do this to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256August 20, 2018 8:51 AM

Brett saying “suck my fucking cock”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 20, 2018 8:52 AM

Brett is so my type, including type of bud

by Anonymousreply 258August 20, 2018 9:10 AM

Now that Rockstar is gone, is JC the only player left in the house who hasn’t won ANY competition? No HOH, POV, hacker — nothing? He needs to step it up and win something!

by Anonymousreply 259August 20, 2018 11:52 AM

If Hayleigh were more assertive, she could have said, "If you're going to nominate Scottie, then please nominate me right next to him." The threat of not being able to "kiss" her at night would have gotten Fessy's attention. Girl needs to learn how to wield her feminine wiles like a weapon.

by Anonymousreply 260August 20, 2018 11:52 AM

[quote]Dear God, please get the word "deplorable" out of your vocabulary. It's so fucking tired. And probably not even true in this case.

Dear God, please stop being a sucka and commenting EVERY TIME it’s posted.

by Anonymousreply 261August 20, 2018 12:14 PM

[quote]He needs to step it up and win something!

The little Trumpster is going to win the whole show unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 262August 20, 2018 12:28 PM

Brett is sexy AF. What a man!

by Anonymousreply 263August 20, 2018 12:53 PM

JC is outta there within two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 264August 20, 2018 12:55 PM

I agree, this is a dumb move on JC's part. He thinks he's a part of the Level 6 alliance? No way. In this game, if you want to work the middle, you need to keep the two strongest alliances pitted against each other in a balanced way. Once Fessy or Hayleigh is out of the house, JC is next. You can't stay a floater in the later stages of the game. (See BB19 Kevin as an example.)

by Anonymousreply 265August 20, 2018 1:09 PM

Haleigh and Fessy spent plenty of time under blankets well before they fucked in the HOH room. Remember when Kaitlyn angrily burst in on them and demanded that Fessy fix her bracelet and how Fessy jumped out if bed with a boner?

It’s cute that Haleigh wants her grandpa to believe that they only kissed in the HOH room but clearly that girl was doing something with her mouth under those blankets on the downstairs beds.

by Anonymousreply 266August 20, 2018 1:27 PM

JC will almost certainly be evicted during a double eviction. The L6 members made it clear that it’s by far the only option for when he should be discarded.

by Anonymousreply 267August 20, 2018 2:46 PM

You have your opinion and I have mine. Haleigh is not the showmance type of girl. She is not a girl who is ruled by her sex drive.

It is not just the promise she made to her father either--look, she knows what she's got: looks, brains body and cute personality, and she is too smart to trash her future by having sex on a TV show just in order to scratch an itch. She has serious potential, and Fessy is not up to her level.

I like him in a lovable doofus way, but Haleigh can and likely will pull a true 5 star husband as long as she values what she has and plays her cards correctly.

by Anonymousreply 268August 20, 2018 4:15 PM

[quote] No, they didn't sleep together. Immediately following that scene, Haleigh said it's official we kissed. ...

R251 did you really expect Haleigh to say "it's official we Fucked." I don't pretend to know what they did under the covers but don't be so naive that because she says they, kissed then that is all they did.

by Anonymousreply 269August 20, 2018 4:15 PM

I want the otders of eviction to be: Scottie, Haleigh, Fessy, JC, Sam and Angela with the F3 being Kaycee, Brett and Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 270August 20, 2018 4:19 PM

There is no double eviction, Kaitlyn failing her challenge did away with that.

by Anonymousreply 271August 20, 2018 5:08 PM

[quote]DeploraBrett has a micropenis and a fucked up pinky toe.

What's wrong with his toe?

by Anonymousreply 272August 20, 2018 5:26 PM

[quote]I want the otders of eviction to be: Scottie, Haleigh, Fessy, JC, Sam and Angela with the F3 being Kaycee, Brett and Tyler.

The final 3 should be JC, Brett, and Tyler - the three playing the best game. Those are the top 3 in the running for America's Favorite too.

by Anonymousreply 273August 20, 2018 5:27 PM

[quote]JC’s only shot at making the finals is turning against Tyler and company this week. He’s playing an Andy game, but Andy was smart enough to know when Amanda and McCrae needed to go. JC thinks he’s closer to Tyler than he really is. His best play is to get Kaycee or Angela on the block tomorrow and work on getting Sam to vote with him and Haleigh.

JC would be dumb to do that. The one person in the house who is hardcore targeting JC is Scottie. Why keep someone who is after you? That's why JC moved heaven and earth to get Scottie nominated this week. And he sure as hell is going to take the shot. And even if JC, Haleigh and Sam vote to keep Scottie, Fessy breaks the tie to send Scottie home anyway. It's always so funny to read people who don't watch feeds try to anallice the strategy of the show.

by Anonymousreply 274August 20, 2018 5:32 PM

Kaycee Dude is a terrible actor. Flapping arms, dude bro stance and yelling like a dude don't make it true. Can't stand this freak simpleton.

I'd like to see smug Angela fall from the mezzanine and break her face.

Brett is HAF and not really mean like a lot of hot guys from previous seasons. But he's not bright so I don't want to see him win.

Poor Fessy. So hot and so dumb.

JC, let's face it, he's there for entertainment value, but Lil Dude has become good at shit stirring. So who knows? He might make it to final 2.

How is Weeping Sam still in the house? Is she doling out blow jobs in the pantry?

Scottie, poor guy. What a geek. I think this show may be a metaphor for his life. Alone playing chess talking to himself.

Haileigh's the bomb, but she wasn't forceful enough with Fessy to keep Scotty off the bkock. That throws her on the loser pile

This show is going to get wild when only level 6 are left in the house.

by Anonymousreply 275August 20, 2018 5:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 20, 2018 5:42 PM

[quote]Haileigh's the bomb

I don't understand why casuals always say this. Haleigh is one of the worst players ever and an annoying, insufferable brat. Her personality is horrible but she gets a golden edit on the shows since otherwise there would be no opposition to the other side. I'd much rather Rockstar stay then stupid Haleigh.

by Anonymousreply 277August 20, 2018 5:48 PM

I have a feeling that the final 5 will only include two members of L6.

by Anonymousreply 278August 20, 2018 5:49 PM

How so? Once Scotty's gone its going to be like fish in a barrel.

by Anonymousreply 279August 20, 2018 5:57 PM

Alison knows that viewers only stay tuned when there is drama and tension. Weakening the Hayleigh / Fessy / Scottie alliance leaves them pretty powerless against the alliance of Tyler / Angela / Brett / and KC, with JC and Sam left as floaters. That also makes for boring television.

Last year there was a week (Week 5) when Paul was head of household and Cody and Jessica were nominated, and then -- SURPRISE! -- the vote got cancelled and nobody left the house. Why? Because Grodner couldn't stomach the idea that fan favorite Paul would be responsible for putting another fan favorite (Cody or Jessica) out of the house. So she just canceled the whole thing and they all started over.

With Kaitlyn's fuck up three weeks ago messing up the schedule, I would not be surprised if another "no vote" week happened this coming Thursday, to help cover up for Fessy's moronic decision to evict Scottie.

by Anonymousreply 280August 20, 2018 6:01 PM

Haleigh wants tongue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281August 20, 2018 6:02 PM

[quote]Last year there was a week (Week 5) when Paul was head of household and Cody and Jessica were nominated, and then -- SURPRISE! -- the vote got cancelled and nobody left the house. Why? Because Grodner couldn't stomach the idea that fan favorite Paul would be responsible for putting another fan favorite (Cody or Jessica) out of the house. So she just canceled the whole thing and they all started over.

That never happened, idiot. Groaner did not do that. Jess had a power much like Sam had a power. Both had the intended effect of a cancelled week.

by Anonymousreply 282August 20, 2018 6:05 PM

Come on, gurl. When Level 6 starts eating its own things will be full of drama and tears. Not to worry about some faux intervention.

by Anonymousreply 283August 20, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote]to anallice the strategy of the show.

That's the perfect "Oh,dear" to explain why Scottie's going home: Scott, you should have let the Baghdad Backdoor Bandid "anallice" you with his porn size pole.

Speaking of which, I'm not into horse-cocked cretins but, for those who are, Fez is your boy. There was a shot of him in those gold tights and...yikes! Worse, considering it looked big on a 6'5" guy, it must be enormous.

by Anonymousreply 284August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Fessy is a dumbass. I would like to see Haleigh get her revenge on him by fucking Scottie in the jury house!

by Anonymousreply 285August 20, 2018 8:34 PM

If you think Haleigh is smart, you are obviously not watching the feeds. She is almost as stupid as Faysal. DUMB.

by Anonymousreply 286August 20, 2018 8:35 PM

Haleigh is only 21 so I don’t expect her to be a master manipulator and game player. I expect her to be preoccupied by Instagram, Taylor Swift, and cute boys.

by Anonymousreply 287August 20, 2018 8:44 PM

[quote] I expect her to be preoccupied by Instagram, Taylor Swift, and cute boys.

...Not unlike a majority of DL posters

by Anonymousreply 288August 20, 2018 9:56 PM

Sam is on a vow of silence for 24 hours in protest for Fessy not putting up Haleigh on the block as she’s asked.

by Anonymousreply 289August 20, 2018 10:01 PM

The girl is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 290August 20, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote]Sam is on a vow of silence for 24 hours

I look forward to the inevitable footage of the Diary Room sessions where she maintains her vow and just stares into the camera, silent, no matter what's asked/said.

by Anonymousreply 291August 20, 2018 10:09 PM

This year is the year of the weird HG's. This cast SUCKS!

by Anonymousreply 292August 20, 2018 10:09 PM

You say that every year, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 293August 20, 2018 10:44 PM

Brett makes my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 294August 20, 2018 10:57 PM

Peen?..Are you five?

by Anonymousreply 295August 20, 2018 11:01 PM

r293 No I don't. I haven't said it since S15.

by Anonymousreply 296August 20, 2018 11:04 PM

When can I see Bret and Winston make love?

by Anonymousreply 297August 20, 2018 11:20 PM

Why in the hell would Sam think Fessy would put up his number one alliance person? Jesus, she is beyond annoying.

by Anonymousreply 298August 20, 2018 11:32 PM

I usually root for the underdog but these underdogs are so unappealing. No one will miss Scottie and his squeaky voice.

by Anonymousreply 299August 21, 2018 12:02 AM

The puppet master.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300August 21, 2018 12:41 AM

Well Sam's vow of silence is over, it only lasted about 3 hours.

Brett he has only had three sexual partners and only 1 relationship. JC doesn't believe him and is calling him a liar.

JC says he has less than 40 random sexual encounters since he became sexually active about seven years ago. JC says his 40 is not that big a number because he was in a frat.

by Anonymousreply 301August 21, 2018 12:59 AM

Half of JC's encounters were probably in the frat... I would kill to see Brett naked as a frat brother. It would probably be a long period of time when he couldn't hide his cock.

by Anonymousreply 302August 21, 2018 1:07 AM

Brett has tinymeat, though. And he is looking worse and worse as the season goes on. His personality is a huge turn off. You can tell he is hugely insecure.

I'm going to stop watching for now if Fessy's time as HOH is a bust.

by Anonymousreply 303August 21, 2018 1:16 AM

I still say Brett is reading the role they are writing for him. Kind of an attempt at Cody '18. Great butt but, yeah, not much in the loins.

by Anonymousreply 304August 21, 2018 1:28 AM

How do you know how much he has in the loins? He's never showed it.

by Anonymousreply 305August 21, 2018 1:34 AM

R305 The Brett fraus get very triggered when you say his lil Brett wouldn't feed a hummingbird.

by Anonymousreply 306August 21, 2018 2:04 AM

I bet our boy Brett is packin' an 11-inch weiner!

by Anonymousreply 307August 21, 2018 2:13 AM

R305 That's one of the running idiocies of the thread. "I don't like him so he's tiny and a Trump fan!" DL has pretty much descended to 1st grade name calling.

by Anonymousreply 308August 21, 2018 2:17 AM

Why is Fussy so ok with Sam and JC clearly voting against him every week? But he's so mad at Scottie who is claiming to have voted as he wanted? Is there any screwball logic I'm missing?

by Anonymousreply 309August 21, 2018 2:23 AM

I think maybe Fessy has never seen the show before he agreed to be a houseguest. He was probably thinking he would just come to LA and get some hot pussy for the summer.

by Anonymousreply 310August 21, 2018 2:26 AM

R309, why do you believe that "logic" and "Fessy" belong in the same sentence?

by Anonymousreply 311August 21, 2018 2:26 AM

Fessy is constantly talking about how he's here for the opportunities that come out of this. He wants to do The Amazing Race with JC next. Fessy and Swaggy talked about how they're going to be big after this. Fessy is also promoting his fitness app Fessy Fitness. He wears bracelets that say Fessy Fitness like those LiveStrong bracelets.

by Anonymousreply 312August 21, 2018 2:40 AM

r308 If it is good enough for the President they voted for..............

by Anonymousreply 313August 21, 2018 2:42 AM

Brett has grown on me through the season.

I never liked JC but he certainly knows what buttons to push with Fece to get the desired result.

I hope the poster upthread was wrong about a surprise twist that will save Scottie. It wouldn't be beyond production to pull such a stunt but don't cheat the audience! We can't wait to see Fece's extreme stupidity and misplaced jealousy blow up in his face.

by Anonymousreply 314August 21, 2018 3:14 AM

Production needs to try and save one of the Hive if they are gonna pull a surprise "no eviction" week but that is still whack as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 315August 21, 2018 3:15 AM

Last night a guy on Reddit said he was a fraternity brother of Brett's, although a few years behind him and didn't know him that well. Said he came home one night to find Brett naked and passed out in front of another brother's door. He had folded all his clothes, including socks, into a nice neat square beside him. He also said Brett pooped on the staircase, earning him the nickname of "the poopinator".

by Anonymousreply 316August 21, 2018 3:58 AM

Brett was a Delta Sig, a frat that is nowhere near relevant at Bama

by Anonymousreply 317August 21, 2018 4:04 AM

Brett made doo doos on the staircase at the frat house.

by Anonymousreply 318August 21, 2018 4:11 AM

R275 You are my spiritual twin.

by Anonymousreply 319August 21, 2018 4:21 AM

R284 And the best part is we know he's cut!!

I hope that we get a peek at the halal hottie's junk before he goes to jury.

by Anonymousreply 320August 21, 2018 4:33 AM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 21, 2018 4:40 AM

Earlier today Fessy asked Brett if he though Winston was all "wifed up" yet. Brett said "probably, with some nice southern belle"......not quite. He's out finding nice boys instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 21, 2018 7:28 AM

Scottie is Steve Smith from American Dad.

by Anonymousreply 323August 21, 2018 8:43 AM

Scottie looks like the tin man from Wizard of Oz.

by Anonymousreply 324August 21, 2018 9:48 AM

The video (R256) posted really showed how much Brett truly cares about Winston. He was excited to talk about seeing him at the finale. That he missed Winston a lot and that they were gonna live together and open a bed n breakfast. It was kinda sweet and cute considering it was Winston who came across as the one in love with Brett prior to his elimination. But Brett really showed it was mutual love in this video. I think Winston being gone might have been the best thing for this relationship. And Brett might just be walking away with enough money to start this business. Because the ways things are going right now I think might he end up in the final 3with Tyler and Haleigh. And either Brett or Tyler is going to win AFP.

by Anonymousreply 325August 21, 2018 10:33 AM

Awww, I love R324, and it really proves what I have always believed: men who are straight and know who they are have no issue at all with gay men--even gay men who are flirty and affectionate with them. Anytime I hear a straight man say something like, "I wish that homo would stop looking at me" I immediately assume that the guy is fearing his own feelings.

Fessy may not be MENSA material, but I love the dumb bastard. And he has down a lot to lessen my own personal bigotry concerning Muslims in this country. I was judging all of them based on the Muslims in London, and that was wrong on my part.

by Anonymousreply 326August 21, 2018 10:56 AM

POP TV gave the house guests ice cream sandwiches, which even the have nots were allowed to eat

JC: I wanna eat it now. Sam: You wanna eat it soft like that? JC: Yeah Sam: I thought you would prefer your stuff hard. JC: Laughs Angela: Good one Sammie.

by Anonymousreply 327August 21, 2018 12:18 PM

How the hell is that Chucky doll still in the house?

by Anonymousreply 328August 21, 2018 12:25 PM

R328 Are you watching the feeds or BBAD? He really grows on you and the prime show does not do justice to how well liked he is.

by Anonymousreply 329August 21, 2018 12:37 PM

Little off topic but anybody remembers Becky from Big brother 17? She was a recruit and had never seen BB. but she was not clueless like Fessy . She knew where house guest's minds were

by Anonymousreply 330August 21, 2018 12:40 PM

Now you bitches know why I fell in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 331August 21, 2018 12:42 PM

Trainwreck Becky? The one who got swiped by a tram in Germany? How could we forget?

by Anonymousreply 332August 21, 2018 1:45 PM

R325. I hadn’t heard about the whole bed and breakfast thing...talk about a gay cliche. There may be more to Brett than meets the eye. Hope their dreams come true.

by Anonymousreply 333August 21, 2018 2:12 PM

They actually said they were opening a bed and breakfast?

LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 334August 21, 2018 2:18 PM

Tyler before surfer-bro personna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335August 21, 2018 6:15 PM

Michael Yerger's fur burger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 21, 2018 7:32 PM

Michael is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 337August 21, 2018 9:07 PM

I hope that Chenbot lets the HGs know about the Manafort verdict and Cohen plea deal.

by Anonymousreply 338August 21, 2018 9:39 PM

Why is anyone talking about a HG who didn't even make it past week 3?

by Anonymousreply 339August 21, 2018 10:15 PM

I mean...he's wearing that the dumb necklace in every photo BUT the dick pics. I hate to be THAT guy (HA! not really) but is there something that matches up? It kinda looks like every super in-shape white dude

by Anonymousreply 340August 21, 2018 10:48 PM

I think Brett and Winston's BB would be quite successful, half the people on this thread would want to stay there.

by Anonymousreply 341August 21, 2018 11:47 PM

r341 Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 342August 22, 2018 1:00 AM

R338 I am going to take a leap and guess that you are the one who judges the HG's by whether or not you think they voted for Trump.(I am too lazy too Ignore dar your comments.)

Dude, do you understand that in the real world outside of Data Lounge, no one gives a shit about that stuff. Especially a group of 20 somethings.

It is only here where watching the Trump saga is a major hobby, The people around me could not even tell you who Manafort is....that's how low he is on the interest radar. You really need to get out more. They barely told the HGs about 9/11 and that was arguably the biggest disaster in modern US history. Do you really think the Trump investigation is in the same category as being attacked by Saudi funded Arabs?

by Anonymousreply 343August 22, 2018 5:00 AM

I want Brett and Winston to co-host next year’s BB since surely Julie will be gone from CBS along with her perv of a husband.

by Anonymousreply 344August 22, 2018 5:46 AM

I think CBS would keep Chen if Moonves goes because she's so associated with BB.

Her other show, The Talk, is pretty worthless whether she's there or not.

by Anonymousreply 345August 22, 2018 6:00 AM

The Brinston reunion is the only reason to watch the finale.

by Anonymousreply 346August 22, 2018 11:57 AM

Looks like Tyler and Angela might have a little something going on

by Anonymousreply 347August 22, 2018 12:15 PM

Angela must be desperate

by Anonymousreply 348August 22, 2018 12:18 PM

Can someone post more hot pictures of Brett. PLEASE!!! I know he is a douche but still.

by Anonymousreply 349August 22, 2018 12:19 PM

[quote]Can someone post more hot pictures of Brett. PLEASE!!! I know he is a douche but still.

Ewww….find a Tumblr page and knock yourself out, creep.

by Anonymousreply 350August 22, 2018 12:48 PM

Hi Winston @r349.

by Anonymousreply 351August 22, 2018 12:49 PM

[quote]Can someone post more hot pictures of Brett. PLEASE!!! I know he is a douche but still

Brett showering outside

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352August 22, 2018 12:57 PM

Go to Tumbler and search for BB nudes, lots of photos there

by Anonymousreply 353August 22, 2018 12:58 PM

Only Fessy's wood matters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354August 22, 2018 1:12 PM

And Brett's 3 balls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355August 22, 2018 1:14 PM

Cody VPL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356August 22, 2018 1:20 PM

Looks like Fussy just rubbed one out at r354

by Anonymousreply 357August 22, 2018 1:21 PM

Calafiore dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 22, 2018 1:22 PM

and Tyler's pulsating dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359August 22, 2018 1:25 PM

And it's damn tasty, r358

by Anonymousreply 360August 22, 2018 1:25 PM

I can't imagine anything less sexy than Tyler's peen.

I think JC's would be more tempting than curl boy's.

by Anonymousreply 361August 22, 2018 1:28 PM

R349 the link below has about 56 pictures of Brett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362August 22, 2018 3:29 PM

66 more pictures of Brett at the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363August 22, 2018 3:34 PM

49 more pictures of Brett at link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 22, 2018 3:36 PM

51 more pictures of Brett at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365August 22, 2018 3:39 PM

Lots of free time on your hands, Winston ^?

by Anonymousreply 366August 22, 2018 5:16 PM

The oven caught on fire due to Brett’s hotness. The feeds aren’t back on yet.

by Anonymousreply 367August 22, 2018 8:24 PM

If I was on this show, no way I could align with JC, I can't understand half of what he is saying and would never know if I was agreeing with something I had no intention of doing.

by Anonymousreply 368August 22, 2018 8:29 PM

JC is actually very funny on the feeds, like listening to Charo

by Anonymousreply 369August 22, 2018 8:44 PM

Any surprises for Thursday? They were on a roll there for a while with all of the blindsides.

by Anonymousreply 370August 22, 2018 11:31 PM

R358, I've heard those photos exist. I think it's Paulie, the one with the lighter hair. Where did you find it?

by Anonymousreply 371August 23, 2018 12:07 AM

I'd like Hayleigh to win. If not her, anyone besides Angela, Brett, Kaycee or JC. The four of them really mean-spirited, particularly JC. He could have played the exact same game without constantly referring to Fessy as dumb.

by Anonymousreply 372August 23, 2018 12:41 AM

I keep giving the show a chance, but this year the HGs are not interesting to watch. They all seem like morons.

by Anonymousreply 373August 23, 2018 1:07 AM

I agree R373. But, I’ll keep watching. Mostly because there isn’t much else on.

So, why no Veto ceremony tonight? Is something up?

by Anonymousreply 374August 23, 2018 1:10 AM

Even Zingbot was kind of a letdown this year I felt.

by Anonymousreply 375August 23, 2018 1:17 AM

I heard there was even a zing of Steve. When Zingbot came into the house he said, man it stinks in here, smells like Steve is still here.

by Anonymousreply 376August 23, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote] They all seem like morons.

Seems like?

by Anonymousreply 377August 23, 2018 1:25 AM

Did Brett turn to bodybuilding to hide the fact that he has bad teeth and a rat face????

by Anonymousreply 378August 23, 2018 1:26 AM

For a crazy lesbian, Sam seemed to really enjoy that full body, bare-chested hug from Fessy

by Anonymousreply 379August 23, 2018 1:33 AM

[quote] Did Brett turn to bodybuilding to hide the fact that he has bad teeth....

The only thing the matter with Brett's teeth is that they aren't gliding over the shaft of my cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380August 23, 2018 1:41 AM

Fessy is so desperately stupid. It's too bad.

by Anonymousreply 381August 23, 2018 2:58 AM

Fessy is about 1000 times hotter than Brett.

Dumb as a box of Kardashians, though.

by Anonymousreply 382August 23, 2018 3:36 AM

Agree on both counts, R382

by Anonymousreply 383August 23, 2018 3:49 AM

Now it's boring. It would be fun to watch Fussy realize how stupid he's been. But now smug level sick will just pick each other off in order. It's weird that Scottie isn't fighting harder. He immediately answered yes when Fussy asked who voted to keep Rockstar. A liar would've hesitated.

by Anonymousreply 384August 23, 2018 3:49 AM

Worst. players.in.big.brother.history

by Anonymousreply 385August 23, 2018 3:53 AM

And how come we never saw Scottie confront Butt over his lie? They both know douchebag lied but they don't discuss? This show is frustrating

by Anonymousreply 386August 23, 2018 3:55 AM

Scottie is hoping Brett will pop his cherry in jury house!

by Anonymousreply 387August 23, 2018 3:57 AM

r387 Well with Brett, Scottie will still be a virgin afterwards on a technicality.

by Anonymousreply 388August 23, 2018 4:06 AM

[quote]I'd like Hayleigh to win.

What the fuck show are you watching? Haleigh is just as dumb and clueless as Fessy. It would be a travesty to reward that much stupidity the win, especially when there is such good gameplay happening all around them, unbeknownst to them.

by Anonymousreply 389August 23, 2018 7:07 AM

Scottie has raided the storage room and packed up all the dryer sheets, tampons, boxes of condoms, diarrhea medicine, and everything he could steal. He went back for tubes of toothpaste then said "Now I will have toothpaste when I get home." Scottie thinks the BB house is like a hotel where you steal all the toiletries and towels.

by Anonymousreply 390August 23, 2018 7:11 AM

Every time I watch BBAD, I have difficulty focusing on anything other than the floors. I imagine Brett and Fessy living like that--maybe Tyler, but what about the broads and JC? The broads def strike me as kinda dirty...at least Haleigh.

by Anonymousreply 391August 23, 2018 9:42 AM

Thanks for your comments, Archie/R391.

by Anonymousreply 392August 23, 2018 10:17 AM

R389, when everyone in the house could be considered an idiot, what constitutes "good gameplay?" Not being the dumbest?

So I guess I should root for the "least dumbest" houseguest to win...?

by Anonymousreply 393August 23, 2018 12:22 PM

Which is Tyler. JC actually qualifies too.

by Anonymousreply 394August 23, 2018 3:26 PM

Fece just seems to get dimmer by the day.

by Anonymousreply 395August 23, 2018 3:40 PM

Zingbot went a little far (and off track) on Tyler being greasy. Hardly. He's blonde and clean and cute. A few zits on the chin, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 396August 23, 2018 3:45 PM

(Was Zingbot referring to Spectrum Steve, infamous for stinking, when he said the house smelled like Steve was still there? As opposed to first guy voted out?)

by Anonymousreply 397August 23, 2018 3:46 PM

R396 Was it nice? No. But it was not a reach. In Part 6 of this thread I actually said basically the same thing.

I said that "Tyler has assumed the color of a Publix BBQ rotisserie chicken which has been liberally rubbed in Wesson oil. And worse, all that sun is having its way with his face turning the bottom half into a zit field.

No, it certainly was not nice, but if it was so obvious to me, and I'm not even a feed watcher, then can you imagine how those who are filming him 24/7 for 3 months must feel about it? Personally I don't find Tyler in any way sexy or desirable, but I way preferred him with just a blush of a suntan. He has really gone too far at this point. Brett is almost as bad, although he doesn't seem to be breaking out.

by Anonymousreply 398August 23, 2018 4:01 PM

This year, the Zings were both stupid and outright mean. I don’t remember Zingbot ever calling someone a douche or crazy in past seasons.

And I guess Scottie having a crush on Brett is just so fucking hilarious since, you know, homo. Fuck that.

Time to retire the tired Zingbot gag.

by Anonymousreply 399August 23, 2018 4:44 PM

Tyler also picks at his skin a lot. Sam has fussed at him for it, and he said his friends at home try to get him to stop as well. He had a zit on his chin for a while, and was picking it all the time. I think some of them have been using olive oil on their skin when they are in the sun.

The other HG's reaction to Sam's zing was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 400August 23, 2018 6:14 PM

"Greasy?! My Tyler is a clean teen!"

by Anonymousreply 401August 23, 2018 6:23 PM

Gross ... and sad. I used to love BB, but the show this season is so boring and lame that we are now using the BB thread to talk about someone's acne.

by Anonymousreply 402August 23, 2018 7:03 PM

R402 Have you met the DL? Par for the course.

by Anonymousreply 403August 23, 2018 7:46 PM

Of course Tyler has zits. He was born in 1996. How old were you in 1996? Haleigh was born in 1999.

by Anonymousreply 404August 23, 2018 7:52 PM

R399 you remember incorrectly, Zingbot has always been mean

“Danielle, I hear Shane’s going to give you a special gift after the season: a restraining order.”

“McCrae, I finally understand why you’re always wearing shorts: Because Amanda wears the pants.”

“Elissa, I hear you like to impersonate me. But I think you’re much better at being a cheap imitation of your sister."

“I think there’s a ghost in the Big Brother house. It has a high-pitched wail, it’s pasty white and it loves to float. Oh wait, that’s just Andy.”

Christine: There’s a belief that glasses make people look smarter. Thanks for disproving that.

This is a house of good looking dudes. There’s not one unattractive man in here. Oh wait, I didn’t see you there, Derrick.

Donny: Your luck is very Duck Dynasty. Too bad your social game is more like Suck Dynasty.

Cody: You’re such a nice guy. You haven’t made any enemies this summer, except for maybe Christine’s husband. (This one made Christine cry.)

Zingbot to Matt: Matt, congrats on making it so far in the game. Especially since the only thing you’ve done is… Raven! Zing!

“Ashley your smile lights up the room, too bad that it’s the only thing about you that’s bright (BB14)

“Amanda don’t worry you can visit McCrae in Minnesota, just mail yourself using your giant tramp stamp” (BB15)

by Anonymousreply 405August 23, 2018 8:43 PM

I love Zingbot.

This conversation also reminds me ... I liked Sam better when she was a robot.

by Anonymousreply 406August 23, 2018 8:53 PM

Next year, Zingbot will just say “You’re all cunts!” and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 407August 23, 2018 8:58 PM

They're not all idiots. I don't like JC but I give him credit for being smart enough to manipulate Fez (not maybe a good example).

I wonder how Fez will feel when he sees how stupid he looks, when he finally watches the show. Hell, his little buddy refers to him flat out as dumb.

Tyler, Brett, and Angela deserve to be final 3. Hay or Fez should likely leave next. HOH should put them both on the block so one or the other is gone.

by Anonymousreply 408August 23, 2018 10:32 PM

R401, There's no zits on our baby!

by Anonymousreply 409August 23, 2018 10:43 PM

R408, I disagree. I think pretty much all of them just take directions from production when they are in the DR.

by Anonymousreply 410August 23, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote] Zingbot went a little far (and off track) on Tyler being greasy.

You really don't get roasting someone do you? I don't dislike Tyler but when you roast or Zing someone you take some minor aspect about them and blow it all out of proportion. It is suppose to the a little far and somewhat off track.

by Anonymousreply 411August 24, 2018 12:37 AM

[quote] Tyler, Brett, and Angela deserve to be final 3.

It really hasn't been showcased on the show but if you watch the feeds or BBAD both Kaycee and JC have been doing some pretty decent work behind the scenes, in fact much more than Angela has lately. JC has been a master of manipulating Fessy, granted Fessy isn't real smart but JC has been the one to manipulate Fessy the most.

Kaycee was great when Brett claimed to be the one who voted out Rockstar. She got into it with Scottie about how close she had been to him, while claiming she has hardly even spoken to Brett. I like Angela but lately she has mostly laid in bed lately complaining about how bored she is, she talks almost no game with anyone outside her alliance.

by Anonymousreply 412August 24, 2018 12:46 AM

There's just so many things to zing Tyler about -- the hair, the surfer bullshit since he's from Ohio, the lies, the lack of sexual energy with anyone. But I never once thought he looked "greasy". Fessy, yeah, early evicted Steve, sure. But not cute blonde Tyler.

Tanned, yeah. But even the zits aren't so bad. Think of some of those poor women on recent "Survivor" eps with their zits in full HD mode.

by Anonymousreply 413August 24, 2018 12:46 AM

Yeah, the “Tyler is greasy” zing was random since his greasiness wasn’t on the show. JC’s zing was dumb but at least we got a back shaving scene on the show.

by Anonymousreply 414August 24, 2018 12:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415August 24, 2018 1:04 AM

It is a given Scottie is going home tonight, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 416August 24, 2018 1:04 AM

Brett should have given a speech to convince himself to use the Veto on himself, it would have been epic.

by Anonymousreply 417August 24, 2018 1:20 AM

Aren't we going to see Rockstar showing up at the jury house? Oh darn

by Anonymousreply 418August 24, 2018 1:33 AM

Tyler is acting like a genius

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419August 24, 2018 1:37 AM

Nice to see Scottie showing class in his final speech.

by Anonymousreply 420August 24, 2018 1:40 AM

I get the feeling that Scottie, a B.B. Superfan, expected his experience on the show to be very different then this. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 421August 24, 2018 1:40 AM

CLosed Captioning spells Kaycee's name Cay Sea.

by Anonymousreply 422August 24, 2018 1:40 AM

Scottie had claimed he would close the door behind him so the houseguests couldn't see the audience. Said they were suppose to be locked in the house with no outside contact, so they shouldn't be able to see the audience.

But he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 423August 24, 2018 1:50 AM

Wrap it up Julie, no one cares what this squeaky boy has to say

by Anonymousreply 424August 24, 2018 1:51 AM

I am wondering if Scottie will hear what he sounds like, and make an effort to squash that squeaky voice, or just figure that is him and live with it.

by Anonymousreply 425August 24, 2018 1:53 AM

Fessy, if it looks like a ham and says hamazon it's probably a ham...

by Anonymousreply 426August 24, 2018 1:56 AM

Julie: “With the jury growing...”

by Anonymousreply 427August 24, 2018 1:58 AM

Ugh imagine if Bayleigh reenters the House. Or Rockstar. Or Scottie. Bleh.

by Anonymousreply 428August 24, 2018 2:02 AM

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then Fessy is a ducking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 429August 24, 2018 2:07 AM

I wonder if instead of the jury house Bayleigh and Rockstar have been in sequester in hotel rooms. I hated Bayleigh but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.

by Anonymousreply 430August 24, 2018 2:10 AM

A battle back of Bayleigh, Rockstar, Scottie, and probably Sam. I can't imagine a group of people who would be less interesting to come back, but I would think Scottie would have to be the most likely to return.

by Anonymousreply 431August 24, 2018 2:31 AM

If you watch the feeds you know that Haleigh, JC, and Angela are all hot for Tyler. Fessy was Haleigh’s third choice after Tyler and Brett.

Also, when Haleigh asked Fessy why he wasn’t interested in her until later, he told her that he didn’t notice her until she was in a bathing suit. So much for the poster. that described her as the prettiest woman ever on Big Brother and that it was her prettiness that drove Fessy crazy.

by Anonymousreply 432August 24, 2018 2:39 AM

I think it would be fascinating if Bay came back, and then a significant portion of the show would be devoted to watching her appointments with a Big Brother approved OB-GYN. Maybe the doctor could be played by the same guy who played Grandma?

by Anonymousreply 433August 24, 2018 2:40 AM

Apparently what we saw on CBS wasn’t the real comp because the HGs weren’t read the complete rules and they had to start it all over again.

by Anonymousreply 434August 24, 2018 2:47 AM

R412 you were quoting me about the final 3.

[quote]It really hasn't been showcased on the show but if you watch the feeds or BBAD both Kaycee and JC have been doing some pretty decent work behind the scenes

I wondered. I used to keep up with the feeds via Jokers but haven't this year and I no longer get Pop TV for BBAD. So all I see is CBS. I think JC comes across pretty well, Kaycee too.

by Anonymousreply 435August 24, 2018 2:49 AM

Scottie is an interesting guy. Fessy is just a complete idiot. Tyler has it made.

by Anonymousreply 436August 24, 2018 3:06 AM

So Angela won HOH

hoping she puts Feysal and Haleigh up

Tyler wins veto and doesn't use it

Then Feysal is evicted

Plays in jury battle back but Scottie wins it

by Anonymousreply 437August 24, 2018 4:21 AM

Angela won this HOH

by Anonymousreply 438August 24, 2018 4:21 AM

I don't know about the starting the HOH over because of rules, but I did notice that all of the contestants were stockpiling their tokens so they could each throw them all at once (last). That probably would have been a cluster-fuck and production amended the rules to put a stop to it.

by Anonymousreply 439August 24, 2018 5:29 AM

Nobody really talks about Kaycee much here. Do we have any specific thoughts on her?

by Anonymousreply 440August 24, 2018 6:11 AM

Loved her with the Sunshine Band.

by Anonymousreply 441August 24, 2018 6:43 AM

Who is this "Kaycee" you speak of?

by Anonymousreply 442August 24, 2018 9:23 AM

[quote]I wonder how Fez will feel when he sees how stupid he looks, when he finally watches the show. Hell, his little buddy refers to him flat out as dumb.

Please. Fez is going to be so knee deep in pussy, he’s not gonna care. Also, why should Brett be in the final three? I can't remember what he's done. I mean...looking like a TMNT doesn't make him worthy.

by Anonymousreply 443August 24, 2018 10:10 AM

Does Rockstars pussy still stink as bad?

by Anonymousreply 444August 24, 2018 11:07 AM

LET'S GO!!!

by Anonymousreply 445August 24, 2018 12:30 PM

I'm glad there is a battle back. But I wish it had been among the first evictees. Kaitlyn, Swaggy, Winston, and Rachel were far more interesting to watch than Bayleigh, Scottie, or Rockstar.

by Anonymousreply 446August 24, 2018 12:30 PM

I wish queen Bay the baddest bitch can come back and put Tyler on the block. His stupid power app expires this week so he wont get to even use it.

by Anonymousreply 447August 24, 2018 12:36 PM

I hope Hayleigh comes back if evicted this week. She would truly deserves it and is actually on to the other side.

by Anonymousreply 448August 24, 2018 2:04 PM

Hayleigh deserves it for figuring that out?

by Anonymousreply 449August 24, 2018 2:11 PM

Kaycee is repellant I hope this isn't what the ladies of DL like because I can't watch the bitch act like a stereo typical dude gesturing and strutting around the house. Got to look away

Dumb ass Fessy is getting difficult to watch as well with his ridiculous imitation of Bad Ass.

by Anonymousreply 450August 24, 2018 3:19 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, R450.

by Anonymousreply 451August 24, 2018 3:31 PM

I hope Victor wins the Battle Back. It's the only thing that could save this season.

by Anonymousreply 452August 24, 2018 3:35 PM

I second Victot. Dude has charisma.

by Anonymousreply 453August 24, 2018 4:36 PM

I also second Victor.

by Anonymousreply 454August 24, 2018 4:37 PM

🎵 He did it before, he could do it again....🎵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455August 24, 2018 4:39 PM

I liked Victor ..and then he started dating that rat Nicole...DISGUSTIIING!!!

by Anonymousreply 456August 24, 2018 5:39 PM

I'd like to see Rock Star come back only because she's so loathed by the house and so utterly useless in comps. This would be the one comp to win.

by Anonymousreply 457August 24, 2018 5:45 PM

I, too, agree with R450. I can't stand that 16-year-old-boy schtick.

by Anonymousreply 458August 24, 2018 6:19 PM

Victor....Paul.... Not-Gay-Corey.... We had HOUSEGUESTS back then.

by Anonymousreply 459August 24, 2018 6:32 PM

I want a 3 way with Victor and Fessy.

They will not be allowed to speak.

by Anonymousreply 460August 24, 2018 6:34 PM

So Angela won HOH after they showed her and Tyler talking about how they didn't want to win HOH last night.

by Anonymousreply 461August 24, 2018 6:34 PM

Is El Fit Vic still on his nationwide pussy-eating tour?

by Anonymousreply 462August 24, 2018 6:35 PM

King Victor has been longtime booed up with Nicole Franzel

by Anonymousreply 463August 24, 2018 7:32 PM

The HGs got the tiny table. Summer’s almost over, y’all!

by Anonymousreply 464August 24, 2018 10:58 PM

[quote]Also, why should Brett be in the final three? I can't remember what he's done.

Well, for one, he was instrumental in getting Scottie on the block, then winning Veto and taking himself off. The departure of Scottie hastens the end of Hay and Fece, presuming the battle back doesn't fuck that up.

I, too, hope Rockstar comes back just for the amusement factor.

by Anonymousreply 465August 24, 2018 11:07 PM

I hope Fessy goes and Scottie gets to come back. He and Hayleigh could at least actually do something although they'd have to trade off winning HoH for a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 466August 24, 2018 11:10 PM

Scottie? What for? He can't even explain himself.

by Anonymousreply 467August 24, 2018 11:16 PM

Does KC ever let her hair out? Maybe she has a massive afro?

by Anonymousreply 468August 24, 2018 11:21 PM

"JC would be dumb to do that. The one person in the house who is hardcore targeting JC is Scottie. Why keep someone who is after you? That's why JC moved heaven and earth to get Scottie nominated this week. And he sure as hell is going to take the shot. And even if JC, Haleigh and Sam vote to keep Scottie, Fessy breaks the tie to send Scottie home anyway. It's always so funny to read people who don't watch feeds try to anallice the strategy of the show."

Glad I brought some joy to your day, R274. I do watch the feeds and understand strategy. JC is snowed by Tyler and thinks he's his number 2, when in fact Tyler wants to go to the end with Angela and Kaycee. JC needs to keep both sides in check while he plays the middle, but instead he's enjoying the extermination of the side of the house that could actually help him make the finals. Not surprising though. The guy thinks Trump is on his side too.

As for the poster who keeps on insisting liking or disliking Brett based on who he voted for is asinine because it's just speculation, Brett has actually admitted to being a Trump supporter. His shitty personality was already enough to make him unattractive and liking that turd is the final nail in the coffin. I don't care if young people don't let political affiliation dictate who they spend their time with and it's hilarious that anyone would think saying that is an argument in their favor.

by Anonymousreply 469August 24, 2018 11:42 PM

I'm not rooting for any one of them but since one of these HGs is going to take home the prize I'll have to support our lil gay dude, JC.

His main problem, however, is that his stature prohibits him from winning physical comps. For instance, I can't imagine him completing the super hero comp in which one has to climb the wall and switch around large super hero posters That's coming up soon, right?

Tyler is the most well rounded player, but I don't want to see him win. Better Weepy Sam than Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 470August 24, 2018 11:57 PM

Kaycee is so masculine, her clit benchpresses.

by Anonymousreply 471August 25, 2018 12:07 AM

Scottie's exit interview was horrifying in so many ways. My jaw was on the floor the whole time. omg, he's so very strange. If he ever does find a gf, or even have a 'kind of date' with someone that doesn't return his feelings, they're doomed. They will need to move constantly, get restraining orders, change their identity -- and Scottie will still hunt them down. And then eat them. I'm frightened.

by Anonymousreply 472August 25, 2018 12:17 AM

On the contrary, R472, I thought his exit interview was fascinating. He's an interesting guy.

by Anonymousreply 473August 25, 2018 12:32 AM

Fessy and Haleigh are being nominated.

I’d love Fessy to be evicted and Scotty to win the Battle Back on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 474August 25, 2018 12:43 AM

Scottie has agreed to be Bayleigh's doula in the jury house, so neither will be competing in the battle back next week. Rockstar vs Fessy or Haleigh and we all know the two lovebirds can't win a challenge to save their lives.

by Anonymousreply 475August 25, 2018 12:46 AM

Dumb Fessy is a jock who couldn't get into the NFL

He is o not good for sex....and that's barely.

Did you know early on he wanted to get with Angela?

Haleigh was his backup lol and she barely likes him!

Oh and his ass is flat....and did I mention he's a moron

by Anonymousreply 476August 25, 2018 12:51 AM

Brett’s winning AFP no matter who he fucking voted for and supports.

by Anonymousreply 477August 25, 2018 1:11 AM

Oh how I remember Victor’s pussy eating tour across America!

by Anonymousreply 478August 25, 2018 1:18 AM

The smaller table, don't they go to an even smaller table when they get down to four?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479August 25, 2018 1:21 AM

Brett had a dream he was eating a huge marshmallow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480August 25, 2018 1:22 AM

I've become addicted to Taran's daily updates, they save me from having to watch endless boring feeds, and Taran is kind of a doll, and his impression of Fessy is hilarious. He had some good points this morning that it would probably be best to get Haleigh out first, as most of the upcoming comps will be mental, and that Fessy is so stupid he can be controlled more easily, so it's better to leave him in the house. Worth listening to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481August 25, 2018 1:29 AM

Fey and Hay on the block.

by Anonymousreply 482August 25, 2018 1:32 AM

Bay, Hay and Fey

by Anonymousreply 483August 25, 2018 1:35 AM

I listen to RHAP as well, R481. I’m not as crazy about Taran as a podcaster as I used to be. His constant laughing, for one thing, gets tiresome quickly. I prefer Brent and Melissa. Alex Kidwell was my favourite of the LFC and I miss his point of view.

by Anonymousreply 484August 25, 2018 1:36 AM

CBSRatingsNews: BigBrother is highest-rated and most watched non- sports program on Thursday.

There were that many people wanting to see Scottie get evicted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485August 25, 2018 1:42 AM

Haleigh’s LIVID about Angela putting her on the block next to Fessy. Angela apparently said at the nomination ceremony that Fessy and Haleigh were “a day late and a dollar short” to rope her and Tyler into a 4 person alliance.

by Anonymousreply 486August 25, 2018 4:17 AM

It's always hilarious how angry people get when they're put up by the opposing alliance. Now watch Level 6 go crazy cannibalizing each other.

by Anonymousreply 487August 25, 2018 4:55 AM

JC is trying to force Brett into making a move on Angela, despite the fact that she's clearly with Tyler. JC is so jealous, he's going to do anything to try and break them up, and make Brett look like a fool in the process. Can't stand that little Trump manipulator.

by Anonymousreply 488August 25, 2018 5:21 AM

Brett is too cocky to fall for JCs' machinations. he does what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 489August 25, 2018 7:11 AM

Does Sam's pussy stink?

It's 1:30 am pst and she's sitting/hiding in the stairs sipping tea

Brett just got out of the shower

Camera keeps zooming in and out....she's smiling playing peek a boo...

Sam the crafting squater of the Big Brother house

Is it true she made a solid out of a banana 🍌 wrapped in saran wrap?

by Anonymousreply 490August 25, 2018 8:34 AM

....made a DILDO out of a banana.....

by Anonymousreply 491August 25, 2018 8:37 AM

[quote]Haleigh’s LIVID about Angela putting her on the block next to Fessy.

She should be mad at Fessy. She should have least stuck her fingers in her ears, stuck out her tongue, and said I told you so! That's what you get for nominating one of your alliance members.

If Scottie was in the game, he could have had a chance of getting HOH, but Fece's jealousy left all the weight on Haleigh's shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 492August 25, 2018 8:51 AM

Exactly!

last night 8-8:30pm pst bb time live feeds

Fessy finally realized his error regarding Scottie...and the rest of the evictions

Hindsight too late

I hope Haleigh stays and Fessy gets evicted and Scottie wins jury battle back

by Anonymousreply 493August 25, 2018 10:24 AM

Sam’s pussy does indeed stink!

by Anonymousreply 494August 25, 2018 11:21 AM

Brett is so adorable

by Anonymousreply 495August 25, 2018 11:53 AM

Brett is smokin hot yo

by Anonymousreply 496August 25, 2018 1:16 PM

[quote] last night 8-8:30pm pst bb time live feeds Fessy finally realized his error regarding Scottie...and the rest of the evictions Hindsight too late

Love it!!!

by Anonymousreply 497August 25, 2018 2:12 PM

Brett looks like a rat

by Anonymousreply 498August 25, 2018 2:18 PM

This conversation right here was funny. Fessy is so horny.

Haleigh- If I'm on the block and you are off, I'm not fucking wearing athletic wear on eviction night. They can suck my dick. I'm wearing my fucking outfit and I'm looking nice.

Faysal- They can suck your dick? Can I suck your dick?

Haleigh- No

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499August 25, 2018 2:29 PM

This PoV comp is taking fucking forever.

by Anonymousreply 500August 26, 2018 1:06 AM

Will Julie give them a current events quiz?

True or False: The noose is tightened on Trump.

True or False: John McCain is alive.

by Anonymousreply 501August 26, 2018 1:28 AM

who won the veto?

by Anonymousreply 502August 26, 2018 1:32 AM

One more quiz question:

Which CBS honcho was recently accused by the MeToo movement?

by Anonymousreply 503August 26, 2018 2:03 AM

Kaycee apparently won the PoV over Fessy by one point. Bye bye Fessy. It wouid be great if Scottie won the Battle Back and waved to Fessy as he headed off to the jury house.

by Anonymousreply 504August 26, 2018 5:54 AM

Why would they vote out Fessy over Haleigh?

by Anonymousreply 505August 26, 2018 6:46 AM

I believe that Haleigh is held in slightly better esteem than Fes, particularly by the women. As pretty as she is, she seems very sweet and likable, so I have seen none of the girl hate often felt by less attractive towards the very hot. Fes is liked, but even those who like him admit he's a dope, and I doubt anyone feels he deserves to still be there. And there is the fact that he could be a factor in the last endurance comp if he is still there.

Yeah, I see Fessy going first.

by Anonymousreply 506August 26, 2018 8:02 AM

Haleigh if she were to make the final 2 would get the votes to beat almost anyone with the current people in jury house. They would be smart to vote her out. Fessy isn’t as smart or as good a competitor as her.

by Anonymousreply 507August 26, 2018 8:57 AM

I’m miss Fessys uncut peen.

by Anonymousreply 508August 26, 2018 11:32 AM

MY PUSSY STINKS like tuna fish casserole!!

by Anonymousreply 509August 26, 2018 12:15 PM

Haleigh is not seen as sweet and likable. She’s seen as stupid and fake.

by Anonymousreply 510August 26, 2018 3:02 PM

I love it when L4 bitches about how fake she is. And they don’t even know about how cringe-inducing she is when she goes into the DR to vote.

by Anonymousreply 511August 26, 2018 3:53 PM

How bad is Rockstars puss smelling these days?

by Anonymousreply 512August 26, 2018 4:49 PM

I still think it would be better for the HGs to get Haighleigh out before Fece. Haighleigh is a much sharper competitor than Fece, and would appear to be a greater threat to the other players.

by Anonymousreply 513August 26, 2018 4:54 PM

They've reached the point where the girls had better figure out, though, that they need a secondary alliance because Angela and Kaycee are going to need help to get out Tyler and maybe help with Brett.

by Anonymousreply 514August 26, 2018 5:16 PM

I hope Bayliegh says "I can't compete in the battle back because I am pregnant."

by Anonymousreply 515August 26, 2018 5:40 PM

The battle back competition will consist of the house guest competing; having to figure out how many birth control pills Bailey didn’t use during her time in the house

by Anonymousreply 516August 26, 2018 7:50 PM

Fess isn't uncut, Hayleigh/R508

by Anonymousreply 517August 26, 2018 7:53 PM

Fece's a Muslim, isn't he? Aren't most (all?) Muslims cut?

by Anonymousreply 518August 26, 2018 7:57 PM

It was rather funny the other night on BBAD several of the house guests were discussing whether or not a baby had ever been conceived in the house.

by Anonymousreply 519August 26, 2018 10:18 PM

Scottie seems like the type of geek who would be familiar with the gamers involved in the Jacksonville shooting today. Or the other gamer who killed a mother a daughter (and himself) Thursday by driving 100mph the wrong way down the freeway in San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 520August 26, 2018 10:37 PM

r520 is Swaggy

by Anonymousreply 521August 26, 2018 10:41 PM

Haleigh is so far up Kaycee’s ass right now it’s embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 522August 26, 2018 11:28 PM

Fessy : I should be Gucci.

Fessy: My HOH was brilliant.

Really Fessy, you weren't already considered stupid

by Anonymousreply 523August 27, 2018 12:05 AM

Oh that was nice they had a kiddy pool for JC.

by Anonymousreply 524August 27, 2018 12:07 AM

Cringe when Angela said “Scotch free.”

by Anonymousreply 525August 27, 2018 1:29 AM

Fessy is so dumb he doesn't even realize he is dumb. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 526August 27, 2018 1:33 AM

Grover? Grover Johnson?

by Anonymousreply 527August 27, 2018 1:49 AM

I know, what year are we in? CBS looks so fucking out of touch. "How about a show where a nice Jewish couple moves into an all black neighborhood and hilarity ensues?" We're back in Norman Lear land only without the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 528August 27, 2018 1:54 AM

"How about a rock star who looks like a non-threatening boy band member moves in with, get this, an uptight BLACK COUPLE!"

Why I only watch "Big Brother" on this stupid network.

by Anonymousreply 529August 27, 2018 1:55 AM

R525, that’s not as bad as Bayleigh saying “blowing my casket.”

by Anonymousreply 530August 27, 2018 2:08 AM

This is so painful watching Fessy be so stupid. I love him- he’s the hottest guy who’s ever been on the show- but he dumber than dumb.

by Anonymousreply 531August 27, 2018 2:13 AM

Whoever wins that battle back competition better bring some drama because this season of BB has been the MOST BORING SEASON EVER! All of the houseguests are STUPID MORONS!

by Anonymousreply 532August 27, 2018 2:15 AM

Given the fact that Level 6 (overall) could barely win a competition to save their lives, this group of four have stayed in power almost the whole entire summer, getting out whomever they please. Although the other side seems to have spent the majority of the time as HOH, they have been so ineffectual that it has been frustrating to watch.

by Anonymousreply 533August 27, 2018 2:25 AM

That is because everyone but Hayleigh thinks Tyler is on their side.

by Anonymousreply 534August 27, 2018 2:28 AM

At this point, JC wouldn't be a bad winner either.

by Anonymousreply 535August 27, 2018 2:32 AM

JC would be ok, but he hasn’t won a competition or done anything really all summer.

I think either Tyler or Angela “deserve” it this point. I know the one who deserves it the most doesn’t usually win, but I root for them even if I don’t like them on a personal level.

by Anonymousreply 536August 27, 2018 2:35 AM

Bayleigh’s freakout will be a lullaby compared to the freakout JC will throw when his back is against the wall. It’ll be a real chocker.

by Anonymousreply 537August 27, 2018 2:59 AM

Guarantee Fessy or Caleigh will come back in the battle back. The others don't have enough dramatic baggage and/or audience appeal.

by Anonymousreply 538August 27, 2018 3:06 AM

Funny R528, 529. CBS is said to have an old demographic and I believe it. My mother watches 15 NCIS franchises - all terrible. And I've gotten snippets of them all while visiting. The Chris O'Donnell one is the worst (probably because it stars Chris O'Donnell). The NOLA one is marginally more tolerable (because you get glimpses of NOLA).

[quote]Although the other side seems to have spent the majority of the time as HOH, they have been so ineffectual that it has been frustrating to watch.

I've found it quite entertaining to watch. Especially idiot Fez and Satan's imp JC. This has gone from a so-so season to very amusing recently.

by Anonymousreply 539August 27, 2018 4:52 AM

DEAD @ Satan's imp.

What a perfect description of the little meanie cutie. I realize that he certainly is at a disadvantage when it comes to comps, but that disadvantage seems to be balanced out by the advantage he has in that no one seems to want to put him on the block because of his physical limitations. So it's kind of a wash. I too would like to see him win.

Anyone but Tyler or Angela.

by Anonymousreply 540August 27, 2018 5:32 AM

Angela seems stupid too. She made such a fool of herself during her HOH calling out Bayleigh as the hacker.

by Anonymousreply 541August 27, 2018 5:45 AM

Looks like Haleigh is moving on from Fessy, since he's no longer of any use. She denied to Brett that they were even a thing. Now it's Brett's turn to squire her to the finish line. I don't think this girl exists without male attention. She's Nicole 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 542August 27, 2018 6:24 AM

While I don't think Angela is stupid, her BB gameplay is a little weak. I was surprised took "Satan's imp" (love that!) to point out the obvious fault in putting Hay and Sam on the block - that Fece could save his cum bucket.

I'd think the most casual BB watcher would know that putting both Fece and Hay was the answer. It's win-win whoever's evicted. You kill the head of the snake or the body.

by Anonymousreply 543August 27, 2018 7:02 AM

Yes, it was obvious that was what Angela needed to do. I think from her perspective, she just feels like she (and Tyler) are doing all the dirty work for their alliance and Kaycee and Brett are just kind of coasting along. She wanted an easy week with getting Sam out and stringing Fessy and Hayleigh along for another week. If they did vote Sam out, there’s a good chance either Fessy or Hayleigh would win HOH next week, keeping Angela and Tyler safe as Fessy or Hayleigh went after Brett.

Fessy was remarkable loyal and trusting towards Angela (for no reason; he’s an idiot), but think Angela saw that and realized he wouldn’t be going after her, so why burn the bridge if she didn’t have to.

by Anonymousreply 544August 27, 2018 10:17 AM

[quote]Cringe when Angela said “Scotch free.”

I could have sworn she also said Hayleigh was the "brains" of the relationship and Fessy was the "brawns."

by Anonymousreply 545August 27, 2018 11:31 AM

Oh, I don't think anyone is crediting Angela with any especial intelligence, just the sense to do the right thing when needed.

by Anonymousreply 546August 27, 2018 11:42 AM

A fellow “BB”-watcher told me he saw a recent interview with Julie Chen, and she referred to Angela as a “Mean Girl”. As we’ve gotten to know Angela as the season has progressed, I can see what Chen means. I cringed at her “Scotch free” comment, too.

Also cringeworthy is JC’s continued referring to himself as a Puppet Master. With Angela, all he did was point out something that made perfect common sense, and being able to manipulate Fessy, not the smartest tool in the shed, is no great accomplishment. I’d be more impressed (not to mention surprised) if he won a challenge — any challenge — at this point. And since he started to melt down at the SUGGESTION that Sam might put him up, his reaction when his back is really against the way may likely be epic.

by Anonymousreply 547August 27, 2018 11:52 AM

[quote]Yes, it was obvious that was what Angela needed to do. I think from her perspective, she just feels like she (and Tyler) are doing all the dirty work for their alliance and Kaycee and Brett are just kind of coasting along.

I don't understand why they would feel Brett is coasting. He's the one who put a target on his back by claiming in his eviction speech that Rockstar wanted a F2, he outed Bayleigh's power in another eviction speech, and then played the floater role to gather intel on the other alliance, just to backstab them. He's pissed off Rockstar, Bayleigh, Fessy (who nominated him) and Hayleigh (who wants to nominate him). How is that coasting?

by Anonymousreply 548August 27, 2018 12:20 PM

That’s why the only way for them to get rid of him is during the Double Eviction.

by Anonymousreply 549August 27, 2018 1:43 PM

So looks like Fessy and Sam will go on double eviction. My guess anyway.

by Anonymousreply 550August 27, 2018 2:51 PM

Fessy goes home this week.

by Anonymousreply 551August 27, 2018 3:10 PM

Its a double eviction this week.

by Anonymousreply 552August 27, 2018 4:26 PM

Isn't it the Battle Back this week?

If there's a double eviction, it would have to be NEXT week (or later), wouldn't it?

Plus, Julie/CBS usually promotes a double eviction in advance, and the only thing promoted for this week is the Battle Back (which is happening on Thursday).

by Anonymousreply 553August 27, 2018 4:31 PM

Did Julie not say this is double eviction week?

by Anonymousreply 554August 27, 2018 4:33 PM

R554 — No.

by Anonymousreply 555August 27, 2018 5:19 PM

Fessy goes on Thursday. Bayleigh returns in the battle back and puts Tyler and Angela on the block. Tyler wins immunity and Bayleigh replaces him with Kaycee. Angela gets booted. Tyler wins the Live show HOH and nominates Bayleigh and Haleigh. Bayleigh wins immunity and Tyler replaces her with Sam. Haleigh is evicted in the double eviction. Next HOH is endurance and Bayleigh wins.

by Anonymousreply 556August 27, 2018 5:55 PM

Jules Chen seems distracted these days.

by Anonymousreply 557August 27, 2018 5:56 PM

Immunity = POV, obviously

by Anonymousreply 558August 27, 2018 5:58 PM

Fessy goes on Thursday. Rockstar returns in the battle back and says ridiculous sayings in a ridiculous manner. Rockstar is voted out next Thursday and the real gameplay will recommence.

by Anonymousreply 559August 27, 2018 6:21 PM

That's cute, R559, real cute.

by Anonymousreply 560August 27, 2018 6:46 PM

I can't wait for Cannibal Holocaust to begin.

by Anonymousreply 561August 27, 2018 8:48 PM

And i.

If there's a god he'l l let Rock Star come back and win HOH. This would be the most entertaining scenario, but I imagine she'd find a way to screw this up as well.

by Anonymousreply 562August 27, 2018 9:52 PM

Rockstar's so dumb that if she won the battle back and was the HOH, she'd nominate herself.

by Anonymousreply 563August 27, 2018 10:13 PM

Rockstar's so dumb she thought she had the votes to stay.

by Anonymousreply 564August 28, 2018 2:35 AM

JC just made a big mistake giving a hardcore pitch to Tyler that if it’s a Double Eviction this week they need to get rid of Angela or Kaycee. Tyler said “Absolutely not. No way is either of them leaving before Hayleigh.”

by Anonymousreply 565August 28, 2018 2:55 AM

Bring back the Bossass Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 566August 28, 2018 2:57 AM

Sam is busily straight ironing Tyler's hair, so we'll get to see him without the carrot-top hairdo, so far it looks good. Learned more about Brett's weird anatomy, he does have three balls, but the extra one is very small, pea sized. He also has 11 toes, and an extra bone in his wrist.

by Anonymousreply 567August 28, 2018 3:43 AM

Tyler’s hair looks gorgeous straight. Sam let JC, Fessy, Brett and Kaycee watch her work on Tyler but yelled at Haleigh and Angela to keep them out. It was funny.

by Anonymousreply 568August 28, 2018 3:46 AM

Brett said tonight it’s actually not a third testicle, it’s a cyst.

by Anonymousreply 569August 28, 2018 3:47 AM

R565 it was inevitable that Satan's imp would overplay his hand.

by Anonymousreply 570August 28, 2018 4:03 AM

Everyone loved Tylers' straightened hair...except Tyler. He looks really hot, like Thors' younger brother, but said BB told him he had to either wash it away or wear a man bun.

by Anonymousreply 571August 28, 2018 1:22 PM

The straight hair looked weird with that cut. An hour in a salon and Tyler would look amazing. Of course he’s already a good looking man which helps.

by Anonymousreply 572August 28, 2018 1:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 28, 2018 3:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574August 28, 2018 3:16 PM

Tyler thought with it straightened he looked like a girl, so they braided it and IMHO that makes him look like a girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575August 28, 2018 3:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576August 28, 2018 3:25 PM

brett n tyler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577August 28, 2018 3:47 PM

I'm shocked that JC is being shot down by the people I said he needed to turn on last week. Just. Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 578August 28, 2018 6:04 PM

Tyler with curly hair = looks like a girl Tyler with straight hair = looks like a girl Tyler with braided hair = looks like a girl Tyler with man bun hair = looks like a girl Tyler with no hair = looks like a girl

by Anonymousreply 579August 28, 2018 7:48 PM

[quote] Tyler with curly hair = looks like a girl

Damn dude, you must know some manly looking girls.

by Anonymousreply 580August 28, 2018 7:54 PM

Do it right, R578. "Hashtag, Chocker!!!"

by Anonymousreply 581August 28, 2018 8:04 PM

Tyler is very handsome and has the best pits!

by Anonymousreply 582August 28, 2018 8:40 PM

I want to sniff his pits.

by Anonymousreply 583August 28, 2018 8:54 PM

Yes for the pits!!! Thankfully he's always putting his hair up showing them off.

by Anonymousreply 584August 28, 2018 9:18 PM

Best reality show pits since the Texas boy on "Amazing Race" (remember him?) Glad I am not alone on this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 585August 28, 2018 10:13 PM

So hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586August 28, 2018 10:26 PM

Do lady-loving ladies love lady pit stench? Are there any ladies that crave a deep whiff of Sam’s pits or Kaycee’s pits?

by Anonymousreply 587August 28, 2018 10:30 PM

I miss Winston.

by Anonymousreply 588August 28, 2018 10:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589August 28, 2018 10:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590August 28, 2018 10:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591August 28, 2018 10:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592August 28, 2018 10:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593August 28, 2018 10:43 PM

Need a new thread

by Anonymousreply 594August 28, 2018 10:49 PM

The OP of this thread did a fine job -- hope he/she starts thread #8!

by Anonymousreply 595August 28, 2018 10:51 PM

R588, you and me both!

by Anonymousreply 596August 28, 2018 10:52 PM

What r595 said!

I was a DELIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 597August 28, 2018 10:55 PM

Best case scenario as noted upthread - Fessy is evicted. Scottie wins battleback. Hay and Scottie team up and dominate. Fess is hot but a delusional idiot.

by Anonymousreply 598August 28, 2018 10:55 PM

I want to see a Scottie/Brett alliance.

by Anonymousreply 599August 28, 2018 10:56 PM

BattleBack is so unfair. Rockstar, Bay and Scottie have now had a minimum of one week to compare notes.

by Anonymousreply 600August 28, 2018 10:57 PM

HA! * IT WAS a delight.

But I am a delight if I do say so myself. Hee!

by Anonymousreply 601August 28, 2018 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!