Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HR and Marketing gals

Why are these girls such bitches?! I’ve never encountered faker cunts in my entire life.

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2018 2:33 AM

Sorry, but for the most part, women in business with any kind of power are bitches, ruthless, dishonest unfit to serve. Overall, most men in business are not pains-in-the-ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2018 7:20 AM

Note to OP: Marketing and HR are the easiest departments in any office. This makes them the go-to for VPs' princess-daughters to get power-trip internships. Be nice to them or else!

by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2018 7:27 AM

Corporate Communications cunts can outcunt either.

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2018 7:31 AM

I worked with one HR bitch that lied to me in private so I would tell her about my HIV status, then proceed to get me fired a month later. She tried to say I quite so I couldn't get unemployment. I took them to court, and in discovery I did in fact find out that she plotted with my boss to get rid of me after that. But I lost the case because the key part of evidence about my condition I gave to her in writing, got "lost". She claimed I never told her that I was HIV positive, she denied ever being giving something in writhing. My fetal mistake was not fallowing it up with a digital version through email. She basically ruined my career for years after that.

She really dose deserve to die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2018 7:43 AM

R2 Yep hit the nail on the head. The funniest part is these cunts have pretty much been handed everything in life but they are always the types to go on about "personal responsibility " and how all you need to succeed in life is a "good attitude ". In their case it may be true. If you're a middle class to affluent attractive ,well connected wasp female all you have to do in America to succeed is show up to work and be nominally competent. But these types tend to have the perception that they have worked hard to get what they have when really they just lucked out. These HR girls always have this hyper Alert, hyper caffeinated thing going on,like what they are doing requires so much focus. Picture Anna Kendrick's character in Up in The Air.

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2018 7:52 AM

Marketing girls are just as bad with their vocal fry. Yes we know youre a social media strategist aka snooping nosy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2018 8:34 AM

PR has long been notorious for attracting odd women. HR doesn’t necessarily attract odd women, but it turns them into sociopaths in the end.

If I was in government I’d legislate so that HR, PR & Librarianship had no more than 50% women. because women now dominate all three fields and they have made them toxic for the remaining men. Librarianship has actually really been damaged by the over-domination of women. Some feel it themselves.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2018 8:51 AM

[r4] How long ago was this event? It sounds very 'Philadelphia'.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2018 8:57 AM

6 years ago R8. I get the Philadelphia reference, but I am not dying of AIDS, I am still undetectable with the use of meds, which is how this whole thing came to light. This kind of under the radar shit is still going on.

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2018 11:03 AM

R7 how are you going to force men to go into librarianship to make up the numbers? Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2018 11:10 AM

Sitting next to a group just like this, presently. You can see bad behavior and a toxic group dynamic encouraged from day one. Bullies, the lot of them. The one guy in the group seems nice enough when he's by himself, but turns into a lapdog when the group lead/his "work wife" is around.

Truly unpleasant. All day long, "I can't believe I'm being asked to do this. I'm SO busy. I'm about to lose it. Why can't (someone else in a different group) do it (read: my work) for me? What's THEIR fucking problem? I'm going to complain to their manager right now."

And they do.

Thank God for headphones.

- Lesbian, praying for either a cube reassignment or a large lottery win

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2018 12:14 PM

I distrust any corporate women who wear their sunglasses on their heads all day and night.

I call these cunts "gals."

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2018 12:47 PM

Example:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2018 12:53 PM

Many library degree programs are giving scholarships to men in order to bring up those numbers. When I was in library school years ago, I got a nice scholarship--it wasn't "officially" because I was a man, but I knew that was the main reason I received it. The library consortium I work for is still probably 95% female out of 200+ employees. I'm used to it, but sometimes the "female-centric" atmosphere gets a little frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2018 1:06 PM

[r9] No, not the AIDs bit, the bit about the byzantine way this woman went about to get you fired. As recent as 6 years ago is shocking actually.

Anyway, glad you're as healthy is possible!

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 7:15 PM

On way the overwheming predominance of women in librarianship has damaged the field is actually in the aquisition and curation of gay mens material.

To give just a single example: in the 1970s when there were actually still men to be found in library management, one university library acquired a highly important collection of British schoolboy fiction: all of it quasi-gay or outright gay. I can absolutely guarantee you that there is no way that library would acquire that collection today. But more than this, the way it is housed is a scandal, and has led to some of the material being damaged. But the women don’t care, because they don’t relate to it, and only view it of marginal importance.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2018 11:27 PM

I work in marketing because I wanted a fairly low stress job and I get to dick around online at work (I currently work from home and all I do is basically work on email campaigns, analytics, market research etc).

My first marketing job was in advertising. I was a content writer at a digital advertising agency. This one woman I worked with, holy shit she was a piece of work. She would constantly tear apart my writing. Her critiques were often things like "change the phrasing of this sentence" or "change this sentence." Nothing substantial at all. She eventually told the boss about this and got me fired.

Now I work in corporate marketing and my boss is this chill Jersey dude. This will be the best job I will ever have honestly.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2018 11:35 PM

"HR and Marketing gals"

I have two small words for these insects: "Regina George"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2018 11:38 PM

I give you the classic PR chic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2018 11:48 PM

Not smart.

Afraid people will find out.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2018 11:51 PM

Stay away from HR. Stay away.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2018 2:13 AM

R20 Bingo !

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2018 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!