Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Wardrobe Fight

Who might this be?

These two male actors are good friends. They have worked together and they also hang out socially.

The wife of one of the actors came home unexpectedly. She found both actors in the bedroom in a state of undress.

No, they were not in bed together, but they were both half dressed. She was shocked and going, “What the hell is is going on here?” [Her husband] mumbled something about how [the other actor] just wanted to try on some clothes in his wardrobe. She said, “If he’s the one trying on clothes, then why are you undressed, too?” and he got all defensive and started yelling at her. She is really, really upset because she doesn’t want to be married to a gay man!

Maybe he’s bisexual? OK, that wasn’t helpful.

The trying-on-clothes argument is a little suspicious to us, though, as the actors do not have similar bodies.

Similar: Better Choice For A Gay Best Friend

Actor Husband:

Other Actor:

[Opinion] Gay, bi, or just trying on clothes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 6, 2018 7:06 PM

Two male actors who don't have similar builds. They're friends as well as having acted in some of the same tv shows and/or films and/or plays. At least one of them is married.

Not a lot of clues to go on.

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2018 7:32 PM

Matt Damon and Chris Hemsworth

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2018 7:43 PM

Rande Gerber and George Clooney

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2018 7:58 PM

Jake G?

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2018 8:04 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2018 8:13 PM

R5 very bad visual.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2018 8:14 PM

Gerber is not an actor R3

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2018 8:24 PM

I don't see the problem. They weren't trying on HER clothes.....

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2018 8:27 PM

Yes, I married a male professional actor. But I didn't think there could be any chance he could be GAY!!

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2018 8:29 PM

R9 lol

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2018 9:00 PM

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck

Brad Pitt and Edward Norton

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2018 9:04 PM

Timothee and Armie. Perhaps Elizabeth can channel that anger into improving her cupcake business.

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2018 9:18 PM

R12 bingo!

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2018 9:19 PM

Apropos of absolutely nothing at all, let me say COBRA KAI on YouTube Red is an excellent new original series. It's a delight to see Ralph Macchio & William Zabka work together again like they did in the '80s, as if no time passed. Did you know they're not only former costars but close friends, and have been since Pat Morita's passing in '05? In the last 15 years they've grown closer via shared vacations, writing sessions and joint film projects, and attending sports games and family events together. How rare in a cutthroat business like this!

Funny too how Macchio hasn't grown all that much since KARATE KID, still under 6ft. even though far from a teen. No matter, as Italians easily make up for small statures with big personalities and loud or argumentative personalities. Zabka by contrast has kept his big build in fine form, must be all that tang soo do he studied.

Sorry OP, that was completely OT as a comment but I felt the strange urge to come out with it nonetheless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2018 9:47 PM

Reminds me of another story. Back in the 1960s, in London, Vanessa Redgrave was released early from the set of the film she was shooting and went home. There she found her husband, the then hot director Sir Tony Richardson, naked in bed with her father, the famous actor Sir Michael Redgrave. They invited her to join them. Instead she turned around and left the apartment and very shortly initiated divorce proceedings against Richardson.

The story was suppressed for several years but eventually it was included in a biography of Michael Redgrave, which was excerpted and published in The Daily Mail. The Redgrave family, through a spokesman, completely denied the story.

But nobody ever sued and Vanessa has always refused to discuss the divorce. Members of the Redgrave family still deny the story but both Richardson and Redgrave the father are now well known as having been bi. Richardson passed away from AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2018 11:27 PM

The two guys from Supernatural? One is really tall, I don’t know that they could wear each other’s pants, at least.

by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2018 11:38 PM

Those guys are both extremely straight r16

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2018 2:23 AM

Copyright Darwin Porter 2018.

How would anyone even know about this, let alone be able to quote the exact words exchanged by the couple?

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2018 3:19 AM

If there's any truth to this, I would think that this weird wording is a clue "Maybe he’s bisexual? OK, that wasn’t helpful."

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2018 3:26 AM

[quote] This weird wording is a clue. "Maybe he’s bisexual? OK, that wasn’t helpful."

I loved that. It's like a line clipped from an obscure R.E.M. lyric.

As for what it means - maybe someone who already tried to come out as bi and convinced no-one? Or an actor who plays a 'helper' role in a movie/series? Alternatively it could just point to the wife's homo/biphobia.

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2018 7:29 AM

this thread is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2018 8:04 AM

We're defiled peaches involved?

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2018 8:24 AM

I came here to say Drake (Bell) & Josh (Peck), but didn't they break up acrimoniously? Unless they're back together now, idk. Josh often films videos on his popular YT channel from his bedroom with the closet door in view.

R.e. the clues: Josh got married last year to a woman out of the business. The 'different body types' matches, as Drake is a skinny pocket-gay standing about 5'5 in boots and Josh is over 6ft and a former fat kid. They've known each other and worked together since they were 13 years old, although not so much this decade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2018 9:57 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2018 10:59 PM

How is Matthew Broderick’s friend?

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2018 11:03 PM

Is this about Pete & Pete?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 6, 2018 8:15 AM

Clever, r14.

by Anonymousreply 27September 6, 2018 8:29 AM

R20, A wife's not wanting either a gay or a bi-sexual husband is called "being heterosexual," NOT having "homo/biphobia."

by Anonymousreply 28September 6, 2018 8:33 AM

Amy Poehler's ex and the guy who played his younger brother in that show where their last name was Bluth.

Because why not?

by Anonymousreply 29September 6, 2018 9:32 AM

No fucking idea!

by Anonymousreply 30September 6, 2018 11:24 AM

Months later I still think it's Drake & Josh. They fit every hint.

Plus they're loved up again now apparently if IG is any good indication.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 6, 2018 7:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!