Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ruby Rose is lesbian Batwoman on CW

Ruby Rose is making TV history.

The CW announced Tuesday that they cast Rose to play Batwoman in an upcoming series that will feature the first lesbian superhero in a lead role, Entertainment Weekly reports.

The 32-year-old actor confirmed on Instagram, saying, "The Bat is out of the bag and I am beyond thrilled and honored."

"I’m also an emotional wreck.. because this is a childhood dream," she continued. "This is something I would have died to have seen on TV when I was a young member of the LGBT community who never felt represented on tv and felt alone and different. Thank you everyone.”

In 2015, after her breakout role playing Stella Carlin on Netflix's Orange Is the New Black, Rose spoke out about identifying as gender fluid.

"Gender fluidity is not really feeling like you're at one end of the spectrum or the other," she told ELLE.com. "For the most part, I definitely don't identify as any gender. I'm not a guy; I don't really feel like a woman, but obviously I was born one. So, I'm somewhere in the middle, which – in my perfect imagination – is like having the best of both sexes. I have a lot of characteristics that would normally be present in a guy and then less that would be present in a woman. But then sometimes I'll put on a skirt – like today."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 21, 2020 3:10 AM

She is so hot

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2018 6:52 PM

I thought she was a terrible actress during her little "Orange is the New Black" arc.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2018 7:05 PM

What is her eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2018 7:07 PM

I could get with her

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2018 7:07 PM

I love this line: " I don't really feel like a woman, but obviously I was born one."

Yes. Let's see how long before she has to apologize for stating the obvious

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2018 7:19 PM

Well it’s her experience and identity

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2018 7:20 PM

I haven't followed her comics, but fans have said that Batwoman is openly gay in the comics, sooo...

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2018 10:53 PM

Ugly Dike. Even worse actress.

Made xXx: Return of Xander Cage unbearable. Not that the bar was set high by the prequels, but still...

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2018 11:25 PM

Ugly? Really? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2018 1:14 AM

Ruby Rose Quits Twitter Amid Backlash Over ‘Batwoman’ Casting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2018 1:56 AM

I'm not a cantaloupe, though sometimes I feel like one. And I'm not a chateau en Espagne. I don't feel like a boy, but obviously I was born one.

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2018 2:02 AM

She’s one of the reasons I stopped watching OitNB. She’s a horrible actress and really, there’s no excuse for that nowadays when people off the street become reality stars. You have to be hopeless to be a really bad actor these days.

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2018 2:38 AM

R12 is that show worth watching?

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2018 2:49 AM

[quote]She’s a horrible actress and really, there’s no excuse for that nowadays when people off the street become reality stars.

Since when does being a reality "star" require actual acting ability?

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2018 2:51 AM

In This Photo: Ruby Rose

Media personality Ruby Rose prepares backstage ahead of the Kate Sylvester collection show on the third day of Rosemount Australian Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010/11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2018 2:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2018 2:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2018 2:56 AM

She can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2018 2:58 AM

I dislike this person. And she can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2018 3:14 AM

Acting classes stat. I also wouldn’t want to be the make up artist that has the cover up all of her tattoos. Bat woman can’t be identifiable by tattoos

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2018 3:19 AM

If she got rid of that ole bull dagger haircut she'd a lot prettier. She has a beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2018 3:25 AM

Taylor Swift says Ruby Rose is 'gonna be amazing' in her new role as Batwoman on the CW show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2018 4:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2018 4:07 AM

Tay really is a lesbian, huh?

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2018 4:16 AM

Attractive face. The tattoos are disgusting. She has defaced her body horribly. Her hands, arms, back, neck, etc. I wouldn't hire her to work at Trader Joe's.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2018 4:20 AM

She is so one-note. Who is making her happen? A bunch of lesbian agenda bitches behind the scenes? She was awful in The Meg -- which was AWFUL to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2018 4:23 AM

Ruby Rose...from the OP "Elle" story: What a pile of stupid goddamn nonsense. Give me a fucking break:

In 2015, after her breakout role playing Stella Carlin on Netflix's Orange Is the New Black, Rose spoke out about identifying as gender fluid.

"Gender fluidity is not really feeling like you're at one end of the spectrum or the other," she told ELLE.com. "For the most part, I definitely don't identify as any gender. I'm not a guy; I don't really feel like a woman, but obviously I was born one. So, I'm somewhere in the middle, which – in my perfect imagination – is like having the best of both sexes. I have a lot of characteristics that would normally be present in a guy and then less that would be present in a woman. But then sometimes I'll put on a skirt – like today."

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2018 4:26 AM

I hope they pick a good cast to distract from her acting on Batwoman.

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2018 2:32 PM

Rose has landed the role of the iconic comic-book heroine and is set to appear as part of CW’s Arrowverse in December, but has faced criticism since the announcement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2018 8:47 AM

Meanwhile the gays STILL don't have a gay superhero on tv. The gays are ignored yet again. Why am I not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2018 8:50 AM

She can't act.

"Gender fluidity" is boring.

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2018 8:52 AM

R30 The Ray who appeared in the Crisis on Earth X crossover and had an animated series is gay but Barwoman is a bigger property and name than The Ray.

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2018 9:29 AM

IIRC there are some other minor gay/bi male characters on the CW shows. (I gave up on those shows so I'm not up to date.) But it would be nice to see a gay male character with a bigger role.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2018 11:19 AM

R33 The gay male character with the biggest role in the Arrowverse is Curtis Holt AKA Mr Terrific.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2018 11:36 AM

Thanks, R34. Wonder if that angered any fanboys. Terrific is straight in the comics.

Did Flash ever bring back Pied Piper?

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2018 1:08 PM

isn't Batwoman supposed to have sexual tension and affairs with Batman? How can she be a lez?

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2018 1:43 PM

No, she is a lez. The original character that existed in the 50s/60s wasn't, but she was written out of continuity.

When Batwoman was finally reintroduced, she has been a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2018 2:56 PM

R36 I take it you've never read a Batwoman comic?

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2018 3:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 8, 2018 6:40 PM

She's hot and girly. She's the perfect Hollywood lesbian character. Str8 men want to fuck her which is all that matters to casting.

by Anonymousreply 40September 8, 2018 6:42 PM

[Quote] Str8 men want to fuck her which is all that matters to casting.

Do they???

by Anonymousreply 41September 8, 2018 6:44 PM

Costume

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2018 1:38 PM

She still cant act to save her life

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2018 10:44 PM

Who’s her girlfriend Captain Marvel?

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2018 4:53 AM

Didn't she just have major spinal surgery? If you have a super bad back why would you even put your name out for an action role? This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Do you know how many lesbian actresses there are who don't have broken backs? At least, three.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2018 4:57 AM

R36, that sounds more like Catwoman.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2018 5:02 AM

Who cares if she can't act? Neither can Stephen Amell and you bitches still tune into Arrow weekly to see his perfectly chiseled abs. Let the dykes have their eye candy, too!

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2018 5:23 AM

Eye-candy? That skinny minnie? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2018 11:54 PM

She stunk it up pretty bad in John Wick 2 as a laughably unconvincing mute bodyguard/assassin. The dog was a better actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2018 12:09 AM

In her time before ointnb, she was a pretty average/bad dj. However whenever she rolled into town, a large number of lesbians would fill out her shows. I knew so many couples that met at her dj sets. For my friends sake, I feel a lot of good will to her for creating the space so they could come together. Though her talent largely lies in how attractive she is.

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2018 12:27 AM

largely R50? try completely. I've never seen her show any talent

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2018 1:16 AM

Still looks terrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 28, 2018 11:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 28, 2018 11:35 AM

That looks worse than I was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 54October 28, 2018 11:38 AM

R47 is crazy. Amell is a fantastic actor and anyone who actually watched the show would know that.

by Anonymousreply 55October 28, 2018 11:58 AM

[Quote] Amell is a fantastic actor and anyone who actually watched the show would know that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 28, 2018 12:09 PM

word is its a dud

she just cant act

by Anonymousreply 57October 28, 2018 12:30 PM

How can it be a dud when she's only been filming the crossover?

by Anonymousreply 58October 28, 2018 12:34 PM

I'll give her the attractive face, but her personality is repellent. Everytime she opens her mouth she just emits verbal diarrhea. She's also too skinny and the tatts are hideous. Hate the way she dresses as well.

by Anonymousreply 59October 28, 2018 12:52 PM

Yawn...

by Anonymousreply 60October 28, 2018 12:59 PM

Somebody on Twitter described her as the lesbian version of a fuckboi and I'm feeling that.

by Anonymousreply 61October 28, 2018 1:50 PM

The top part of her face looks like a hot bad boy's, the bottom part like a sensuous woman's. I can see the attraction for lesbians, straight women and gay men, but I kind of doubt she rates high with the straight-men crowd. Too much boy.

by Anonymousreply 62October 28, 2018 3:42 PM

who is she

by Anonymousreply 63October 28, 2018 10:29 PM

Some in industry have seen her work on it.

Sad

by Anonymousreply 64October 28, 2018 10:29 PM

Batwoman is a lesbian.

Batgirl fawns over Batman, off and on.

Catwoman was Batman's fuck buddy.

by Anonymousreply 65October 28, 2018 11:01 PM

[Quote] She's also too skinny and the tatts are hideous.

She's lost alot of weight. She'd prob say that's down to being a vegan though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 29, 2018 10:05 AM

[quote] a laughably unconvincing mute

r49, lol, was the character always mute or did they deep six her lines because her delivery was horrible? Still, it's a feat to make even your *silence* feel like a lie.

by Anonymousreply 67October 29, 2018 5:26 PM

It's not like her fight scene was all that impressive either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 30, 2018 12:22 PM

A pretty girl with ink and she licks cunts. Amazing. At least her fans love her. Is Ruby Rose anti-vax?

by Anonymousreply 69October 30, 2018 12:31 PM

Oh look, another hot, femme, lesbian in yet another series/universe where almost no gay men exist.

Show runners get to virtue signal about how progressive they are and we aren't supposed to notice gay men don't exist and gay women are only portrayed as straight boy wank fantasies.

Joss Whedon has already pulled this crap and did so nearly 20 years ago. Soooo over it.

Wake me up when one of these shows has the balls to show a gay guy. Or at least a bull dyke lesbian who isn't just there as a wank fantasy for straight boy nerds.

Then I'll be impressed.

by Anonymousreply 70October 30, 2018 12:48 PM

Her skin is awful in the clip @ r68.

by Anonymousreply 71October 30, 2018 12:51 PM

R70 There are gay characters on the other DC shows, not as many as lesbian/bi characters, but still...

by Anonymousreply 72October 30, 2018 12:56 PM

Will she have a vagina cape as Batwoman?

by Anonymousreply 73October 30, 2018 1:01 PM

There are gay men in the Arrowverse. Curtis (Mr. Terrific) is gay, was once married, and is now divorced from his husband when he chose vigilantism over their marriage. William was also just revealed to be gay in flashfowards with Roy.

Chief Singh (sp?) is gay on The Flash. Wally I believe was revealed to be bi.

Constantine is bi on Legends of Tomorrow.

And the multitudes of cis female lesbian and bi characters are NOT just virtue signaling. Sarah Lance is one of the most fleshed out characters in the entire Arrowverse, as is Alex Danvers on Supergirl. We see them in serious lesbian relationships all the time and Alex deals with wanting kids/adoption. Black Lighting has Nissa and her lesbian love triangle too.

Supergirl has introduced a trans character this season as well.

Berlanti clearly cares about queer and minority representation in his shows. The Arrowverse is an example of how TV should be cast and written. You clearly don’t actually watch these shows if you think the lesbians/queer characters function as “virtue” signaling. I HAVE watched every episode of every Arrowverse show and I can tell you it couldn’t be further from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 74October 30, 2018 1:01 PM

R74: your use of the slur "queer" makes it clear to me you are no authority on the issue and not someone's opinion I would tryst anyway.

I don't have to watch the series to know that the gay male characters you're listing are only minor characters who probably are never shown so much as kissing their boyfriends or partners while I'm sure the lesbian characters are shown in full- fledged sex scenes.

Know how I know? Because every other series in almost all genres pull the same shit. I'm knee deep in the Netflix Marvel shows right now and the ONLY gay male relationship even hinted at is Shades on Luke Cage. And even there you never see so much as a kiss, the relationship is alluded to have just been prison gay, and Shades himself is in a relationship with Mariah. So at most he's bi, they show zero actual affection, and of course his alleged love interest is killed off.

Prove me wrong. But I bet you can't. These shows don't have the balls to show full on gay male affection. And I bet my next 3 paychecks the "bi/lesbian" womem you're listing are all conventionally femme ans hot. And thus simply are straight boy wank fantasies instead of real characters.

Prove me wrong. Betcha can't though.

Oh, and fuck you again for using the slur "queer." Not all gays and lesbians care for that bullshit word. So cut it out.

by Anonymousreply 75October 30, 2018 1:16 PM

Curtis IS a major character on Arrow- has been for several seasons now. When he was married, he did show affection and kiss his husband on the show. They also showed them in bed together. How would you like to send me your next three paychecks? PayPal? Venmo? I’m open to options.

The lesbians are hot, but so is EVERYONE on the CW. You don’t get on the network if you don’t have perfect abs or a skinny waist and big boobs. I would say the one exception to that is Bre-Z on Berlanti’s new show All American. She plays a butch lesbian who just got kicked out of her parent’s house for being gay. Not part of the Arrowverse, but another example of Berlanti showing diversity on his show.

Oh, and queer is not a slur, but a reclaimed word of pride.

After having watched literally 100s of episodes of the Arrowverse shows, I trust my judgement way more than someone like you who judges from the outside looking in.

by Anonymousreply 76October 30, 2018 1:27 PM

r74 fuck you for being offended by the word 'queer'.

by Anonymousreply 77October 30, 2018 1:45 PM

Also, R75, here are Wentworth Miller and Russell Tovey, two of the hottest out gay actors on the planet, making out on the Arrowverse. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 30, 2018 1:55 PM

[quote] [R74]: your use of the slur "queer" makes it clear to me you are no authority on the issue and not someone's opinion I would tryst anyway.

Clearly you have nothing of value to contribute to this thread. Bitch cry baby bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 79October 30, 2018 2:43 PM

Queer is a slur and I will F&F anyone who uses it.

by Anonymousreply 80October 30, 2018 2:50 PM

I've never done scissoring but I like to feel a woman's erect clit on mine and then thrust to orgasm. This can only happen if both women are very turned on. I also love G-spot stimulation with fingers and of course oral. Strap-ons can be fun too if they are small and don't look like dicks.

by Anonymousreply 81November 12, 2018 1:18 PM

R81 lol

by Anonymousreply 82November 12, 2018 2:03 PM

R81 I fail to see what that has to do with Batwoman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 12, 2018 2:57 PM

R34 this clown?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 12, 2018 6:26 PM

I wonder if they'll show her in the trailers at all??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 13, 2018 1:57 PM

So she grew up reading and idolizing the old school Batwoman? Because the new one—the good one—appeared in the 2000s.

I love those first few (new) Batwoman stories in Detective Comics but never could get into the later stories. That was such a high point, I doubt the character will ever star in such a story again. The art was top notch.

I would rather see a Batwoman film because I don’t watch those teeny hopper cape shows on the CW or whatever. They all look cheap and silly.

Oh, and if I was a lesbian I would hate how this bitch is selling herself as gender fluid. She sounds so fucking ignorant. I hope she can read a teleprompter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 13, 2018 2:12 PM

[Quote] I would rather see a Batwoman film because I don’t watch those teeny hopper cape shows on the CW or whatever. They all look cheap and silly.

It's weird the way fans talk about the shows or the costumes because most of them do look pretty bad. I think this show could have been amazing if it were on another network and someone like Bryan Fuller was involved. I've seen lots of fans wanting Evan Rachel Wood to play Kate if they ever decide to make a movie.

by Anonymousreply 87November 13, 2018 2:25 PM

R75, I hear ya. If I had crazy money I would produce The Authority and in the middle of the movie cut to Midnighter fucking the holy hell out of Apollo.

I can’t believe it’s current year and we are still getting coming out stories and gay conversion therapy stories. It’s like if every black movie was about slavery and civil rights or every Jewish movie about the holocaust and Hanukkah. Yes, we get it, but let’s all move on from those two things. We should learn from the black community. They make all kinds of genre movies nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 13, 2018 2:26 PM

I have never watched these shows but even if I wanted to I wouldn’t know where to start. I fell in love with comics in part because of the crazy long and convoluted history (X-Men) and I hated when the industry started simplifying things so they wouldn’t scare off the general public. And here the general public is eating up convoluted stories! Love it.

by Anonymousreply 89November 13, 2018 2:30 PM

[Quote] I have never watched these shows but even if I wanted to I wouldn’t know where to start.

I don't think you're missing much but Arrow is a good place to start.

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2018 3:07 PM

She doesn't look too bad here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 17, 2018 1:09 PM

[quote] I can’t believe it’s current year and we are still getting coming out stories and gay conversion therapy stories.

Be glad gay cinema moved on from Greek tragedies where at least one lover dies or it's one AIDS drama after the other (usually where someone dies and leaves his partner behind, mourning the one who died, and then honor the dead by joining an AIDS charity or cause). Though come to think of it maybe people would get more involved in grassroot movements if they get inspired by movies and TV shows doing these type of stories.

by Anonymousreply 92November 17, 2018 2:18 PM

r91. I believe even the Joker would say "That hair color is a bit much, don't you think?"

by Anonymousreply 93November 17, 2018 2:20 PM

I like the CW shows.

by Anonymousreply 94November 17, 2018 2:22 PM

R93 It's a wig.

by Anonymousreply 95November 17, 2018 2:22 PM

r95, Really? I am shocked. It looks so NATURAL!

by Anonymousreply 96November 17, 2018 2:23 PM

R96 It's [italic]supposed[/italic] to look like a wig.

by Anonymousreply 97November 17, 2018 2:34 PM

r97. I guess it will make sense when the show airs. Based on the still alone it isn't exactly self-explanatory.

by Anonymousreply 98November 17, 2018 2:39 PM

Teaser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 20, 2018 2:12 PM

I guess they don't want to show her talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 26, 2018 3:31 PM

Can you blame them?

by Anonymousreply 101November 26, 2018 7:09 PM

R101 LOL her American accent wasn't too bad in The Meg or PP3. I'm more worried about the dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 102November 27, 2018 12:59 PM

She just can't emote. She's an attractive mannequin

by Anonymousreply 103November 27, 2018 7:52 PM

Was she supposed to be a lesbian in The Meg dating the lead's ex-wife?

by Anonymousreply 104November 27, 2018 8:20 PM

R103 Then she'll probably do great in the brooding department.

R104 I don't think her sexuality is ever mentioned in The Meg.

by Anonymousreply 105November 28, 2018 2:10 PM

That Flash suit really isn't doing Stephen any favours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 29, 2018 7:59 PM

OMG!!! How unbelievably daring, a lesbian character on TV! They're really going out on a limb there. And maybe in a few hundred billion years they even allow male homosexuals on tv too. Fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2018 8:05 PM

[quote]William was also just revealed to be gay

Oh, honey, it was obvious that Queen wasn’t just his last name from the moment he first flitted across the screen 2 or 3 seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 108November 29, 2018 8:15 PM

[Quote] And maybe in a few hundred billion years they even allow male homosexuals on tv too.

Hopefully it'll be a SuperBat show.

by Anonymousreply 109November 29, 2018 8:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 29, 2018 9:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 10, 2018 2:08 PM

Oh, brother. Everybody has some stereotypical characteristics of the opposite gender: women can be "tough"; men can be "tender-hearted".

But mostly, people are weird.

by Anonymousreply 112December 10, 2018 2:22 PM

flop. she not well....

by Anonymousreply 113December 10, 2018 2:25 PM

WHATs wrong with her face! Is it lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 114December 10, 2018 2:46 PM

How long can they avoid giving her dialogue?

by Anonymousreply 115December 10, 2018 5:39 PM

[Quote] How long can they avoid giving her dialogue?

Not long. She was fine for the most part, but when she went to get her costume........it got pretty cringey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 11, 2018 1:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 4, 2019 3:19 PM

it wont be renewed....bad casting

by Anonymousreply 118January 4, 2019 3:30 PM

R118 we don't even know who'll be part of the recurring cast yet. I think this will be a bigger problem for Ruby.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 4, 2019 3:54 PM

Cast info

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 26, 2019 12:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 8, 2019 2:26 PM

She just needs some acting classes stat. While they are in pre-production get her to Stella Adler or Lee Stasberg studios. One of those 3 month intensive packages.

Save BATGIRL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 8, 2019 2:38 PM

R122 i think it's too late for that. Plus this is the CW we're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 123February 8, 2019 2:44 PM

So she’s a member of Prince & the Revolution in the Purple Rain Days

by Anonymousreply 124February 8, 2019 6:42 PM

Dougray Scott is going to be playing Ruby's father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 21, 2019 10:30 AM

I wonder who he'll be playing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 18, 2019 11:16 AM

Whitney from Smallville has joined the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 25, 2019 7:35 PM

r127 Damn, his face has changed since the Smallville days. For the better, I think. It has more character now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 25, 2019 7:40 PM

R128 yeah i think he looks better now. I always forget he was on Smallville. I think he left after the first season? And the only cast member who looks the same is Kristin lol.

by Anonymousreply 129March 25, 2019 7:42 PM

Teaser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 8, 2019 12:56 AM

Official announcement that it's been ordered to series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 8, 2019 12:58 AM

She is pretty. But I agree with the rest of you she cannot act. And she definitely has an eating disorder of some kind

by Anonymousreply 132May 8, 2019 1:05 AM

[Quote] But I agree with the rest of you she cannot act.

That's not a requirement for the CW.

[Quote] And she definitely has an eating disorder of some kind

I'm sure part of it is due to drugs. Her fans are going with the vegan excuse lol.

by Anonymousreply 133May 8, 2019 1:32 AM

Me: publicly congratulating my friend who works at DC TV and then running to DL because this show is going to be a steaming pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 134May 8, 2019 1:40 AM

R134 lol I would do the same thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 8, 2019 2:28 AM

Nightmare to work with. No talent egomaniac.

by Anonymousreply 136May 8, 2019 3:55 AM

R136 I completely believe you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 8, 2019 3:59 AM

That whole costume/mask/wig is just hard to look at. Are they trying to make her look ugly?

by Anonymousreply 138May 8, 2019 4:51 AM

R136 feel free to elaborate. She hasn't seemed to have any negative feedback from her ex calling her a stalker.

R138 her costume is terrible. But then I remembered it's the CW lol.

by Anonymousreply 139May 8, 2019 6:00 AM

Not 136 but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 8, 2019 8:06 AM

R140 well at least it was french fries??

by Anonymousreply 141May 9, 2019 4:42 AM

Trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 16, 2019 4:27 PM

Clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 16, 2019 4:27 PM

BITCH CAN'T ACT!

by Anonymousreply 144May 16, 2019 7:09 PM

R144 when has that ever mattered to the CW??

by Anonymousreply 145May 16, 2019 7:17 PM

Teaser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 15, 2019 2:19 PM

flop

nobody will watch

she has the charisma of a snail on the highway....

by Anonymousreply 147June 15, 2019 2:38 PM

[Quote] flop nobody will watch

It's an Arrowverse show. It'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 148June 15, 2019 2:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 18, 2019 2:15 AM

I love ruby rose! 😍 I'd suck on her strapon any time any day.

by Anonymousreply 150June 18, 2019 2:19 AM

R150 I think that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about Ruby 😄

by Anonymousreply 151June 18, 2019 2:24 AM

Please eat something, Miss Rose.

by Anonymousreply 152June 18, 2019 2:29 AM

Let's hope there's more than just lesbians on this show.

by Anonymousreply 153June 18, 2019 2:55 AM

R152 vegan + drugs

R153 why?

by Anonymousreply 154June 18, 2019 3:09 AM

Because at least one of these shows should have a gay man? R154

Crap, did the lesbians infest this thread?

by Anonymousreply 155June 18, 2019 3:12 AM

R155 there are gay characters on the other Arrowverse shows. And of course there are lesbians on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 156June 18, 2019 3:25 AM

junkie still?

by Anonymousreply 157June 18, 2019 2:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 20, 2019 1:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 15, 2019 3:09 AM

Gabriel Mann is going to be playing Hush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 3, 2019 12:04 AM

Yeah Ruby is said to have quite a serious drug problem. She does ads for Uber eats in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 161October 3, 2019 1:18 AM

R161 lol I'm not seeing the correlation between Uber and drugs. Rebel Wilson was in the ad too, does that mean she's also an addict??

by Anonymousreply 162October 3, 2019 1:37 AM

Is this bish a vegan, cuz I want a thin face and jawline like her.

by Anonymousreply 163October 3, 2019 1:56 AM

R163 you don't have to be vegan to get that look. It's called bucal fat removal.

by Anonymousreply 164October 3, 2019 2:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 5, 2019 2:13 AM

Show stealing from GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO much?

by Anonymousreply 166October 21, 2019 7:54 PM

They're also doing the bunny mask horror trope. Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 167October 21, 2019 7:54 PM

r156 is Arrow a euphemism for penis?

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2019 8:01 PM

OMG I clocked Maddows voice but thought no... it couldn’t be.

by Anonymousreply 169October 25, 2019 6:04 AM

This show looks like it was produced on a shoestring budget.

by Anonymousreply 170October 25, 2019 6:12 AM

All Arrowverse shows look like that R170

by Anonymousreply 171October 25, 2019 6:36 AM

Please feed her, CW. She looks sick.

by Anonymousreply 172October 25, 2019 6:48 AM

Bet she has some good coke in her dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 173October 25, 2019 6:50 AM

I like the Alice drama. Becoming a murderous villain because Daddy gave up on looking for you.

by Anonymousreply 174October 25, 2019 7:18 AM

I imagine the Asian wife is the real villain who convinced her (future) husband to give up the search for his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 175October 25, 2019 7:19 AM

[Quote] I like the Alice drama. Becoming a murderous villain because Daddy gave up on looking for you.

I like Alice too but in some ways she reminds me of Damon from TVD.

[Quote] I imagine the Asian wife is the real villain who convinced her (future) husband to give up the search for his daughter.

Well they did say that her investigators were the ones who found Beth's bone fragments.

by Anonymousreply 176October 25, 2019 11:01 AM

Alice has a sexy boyfriend. There's also Greyston Hold (from Bitten).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 25, 2019 12:11 PM

Is this a high school play shot on Sony camcorder?

by Anonymousreply 178October 25, 2019 12:14 PM

[Quote] Alice has a sexy boyfriend.

I have a feeling he's not going to last much longer 😟

[Quote] There's also Greyston Hold (from Bitten).

He looks so different without the beard. Fans are already hating on him for being with Sophie lol

by Anonymousreply 179October 25, 2019 12:45 PM

Getting 22 episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 26, 2019 2:38 AM

My only complaint is that, at the introduction of the updated Batwoman costume, the red hair looked so bad and fake. That's supposed to make sure that people finally understand that Batman didn't return and there is a new caped crusader in town? OK, I guess. But I liked the costume without the red hair much better.

by Anonymousreply 181October 26, 2019 6:18 AM

I thought it looked better than it did during the crossover episode last season, but yeah it still wasn't great.

by Anonymousreply 182October 26, 2019 6:24 AM

I think she looks better with the wig. And it does look different compared to the one from the crossover.

by Anonymousreply 183October 26, 2019 6:36 AM

So that last episode, they really wanted to hammer home that Batwoman's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 184January 20, 2020 11:37 PM

R184 is that bad?? I bet the dickhead who owned that Italian restaurant feels pretty stupid now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 21, 2020 3:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!