Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NASCAR driver Greg Biffle 'secretly filmed his wife and mother-in-law with hidden cameras in their bedrooms and bathroom

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2018 4:11 AM

So ... it was also his cousin and his aunt, right?

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2018 11:43 PM

What is up with all these Republicans (and what is more Republican than NASCAR?) being sicko pervs?

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2018 11:47 PM

I would fucking KILL him.

There were photos of Manadort’s Hampton house, it looked like stills of surveillance cameras. There was one shot of the bathroom sink and cabinet. It made me wonder....

Now I have to see if I can find it.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2018 12:10 AM

One Dollar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2018 11:02 PM

Making doody?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2018 11:05 PM

He filmed his mother in law? Sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2018 11:49 PM

Nastycar!

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 11:53 PM

No one wants to see his mom-in-law’s saggy boobs

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2018 12:13 AM

What a disgusting sociopath. I thought the FBI gets involved with these types of incidents.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2018 12:17 AM

The FBI gets involved in dumb fucks videotaping their wives and mothers in law? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2018 12:20 AM

Given he has done other pervy shit. What a freak.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2018 2:35 AM

R11 what other pervy shot?

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2018 2:42 AM

Shit^^^

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2018 2:47 AM

I am sure more will come out

It is a given...

No one suddenly does this kind of thing to their MIL and wife and has been Mr. Rogers the rest of his life, in all his decisions, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2018 3:10 AM

R10 It’s illegal to film people in their homes without their permission. It’s called voyeurism.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2018 3:17 AM

What was the point of making him pay his ex $1?

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2018 3:42 AM

R16 The good Christians of North Carolina love Nascar more than Jesus and morals. It's their way of saying, "Yes, he is guilty. No, there was no injury".

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2018 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!