Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Trudeau to brunch with 'Queer Eye' star

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is meeting with one of the Fab Five from Netflix’s smash hit “Queer Eye” for a special Pride-themed brunch.

Antoni Porowski, the show’s food and wine expert, will sit down with Trudeau at a brunch reception in Montreal in August. The pair is expected to discuss the “importance of Pride and Canada's contributions to the world today,” according to the Liberal party.

Trudeau’s party is using the event as a fundraiser. Anyone who donates to the party is entered for a chance to win return airfare and two passes to the event.

Porowski, who was born and raised in Montreal and attended Concordia University, is the only Canadian on the cast. He is also an actor and model.

Porowski’s simple recipes on “Queer Eye” have gained plenty of attention. Among his more controversial culinary creations: guacamole, avocado-grapefruit salad, meatloaf and hot dogs garnished with pickled carrots and crushed potato chips.

Porowski recently announced plans to open his own “fast-casual” restaurant in New York City.

Trudeau has long been an ardent supporter of the LGBTQ community. In 2016 he made history by marching in the Toronto Pride parade, becoming the first Canadian prime minister to march in a Pride parade.

He’s since marched in similar events in Montreal, Halifax, Edmonton, Vancouver and Ottawa.

Queer Eye launched in February and has quickly become one of Netflix’s breakout hits. Two seasons have already aired and a third is already in production.

The reality show profiles one person each episode and gives them a head-to-toe makeover, including a new haircut, wardrobe and interior design transformation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 20, 2018 3:02 PM

And after the next election he can be an honorary sixth.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2018 2:40 AM

That lucky slut!

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2018 2:44 AM

Conservative women are attacking Trudeau for this brunch

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2018 2:45 AM

They are doing it for the same reason I am R3 Jealousy

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2018 2:47 AM

[quote]Conservative women are attacking Trudeau for this brunch

Why do conservative women care?

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2018 2:50 AM

[quote] Why do conservative women care?

They wouldn't mind the worldwide popularity of Canada PM.... as long as it was for a CONSERVATIVE PM.

They feel Trudeau is all flash, no substance and an airhead. If there was a Conservative PM (who in their minds always have substance), coupled with Trudeau rock star status, they'd be loving it.

But because it is Trudeau, they hate it. Because they feel the world is being fooled by an airhead. Video below sums it up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2018 2:53 AM

So on brand for Trudeau to push the boundaries of displays of liberalism. But I'll always love him for it. But literally going on a date with a gay man is so extra lol

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2018 2:54 AM

He’s gonna be out of a job soon.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2018 2:56 AM

Faith Goldy is a white nationalist cunt, for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2018 2:58 AM

Keep dreaming deplorables. No one wants this asshole as PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2018 2:58 AM

[quote] He’s gonna be out of a job soon.

Justin Trudeau Poll Numbers Go Up After Groping Allegations - While Conservative Support Nosedives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2018 2:58 AM

[quote] Keep dreaming deplorables. No one wants this asshole as PM

Conservative women say "But his dimples! and he is younger than Trudeau"

They would LOVE for Scheer to get the rock star status as Trudeau, cause in their minds he has the policy chops.

They HATE IT that Trudeau gets the rock star treatment, cause they are convinced he is an airhead.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2018 3:00 AM

He can cum inside trudeau's musky musk-rat arse!

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2018 3:03 AM

R11, a Youtube video?

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2018 3:04 AM

R14 maybe you should watch it?

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2018 3:05 AM

[quote] Justin Trudeau is meeting with one of the Fab Five from Netflix’s smash hit “Queer Eye”

A testosterone-free event. Remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2018 3:06 AM

R16 obviously hasn't seen what Trudeau can do in the boxing ring:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2018 4:44 AM

I thought that was Aaron Tveit. With darker hair and glasses.

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2018 4:51 AM

[quote]Justin Trudeau Poll Numbers Go Up

Thanks for the polling update, R11.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2018 4:52 AM

It’s true: it kills Conservatives that Trudeau is so well known internationally. Watching them try to feign excitement over Andrew Scheer in 2019 should be interesting. How are they going to get anyone pumped up to vote for that fat fuck?

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2018 5:03 AM

Two bottoms bitchfest.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2018 2:39 PM

I think Harper is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2018 2:48 PM

More famewhoring.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2018 2:54 PM

A fame-whore sponging off the gay community. The next day he'll be having lunch with the "Trans Children's Hormonal Health Center" and the day after that at a sex-segregated mosque.

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2018 2:54 PM

Visibility is what makes Trudeau popular. He's on the right track. And I hope he enjoys his brunch.

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2018 2:58 PM

Nice try, R24, but the Trudeaus have been a major part of gay rights in Canada for the past 50 years.

It's fine to criticize Trudeau for some things, but you can't question his commitment to gay issues.

Justin's father was the one who decriminalized homosexuality in Canada 50 years ago.

And Justin has been involved with gay issues for the past 10 years since he's been an MP.

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2018 7:13 PM

R26 Correct! Never forget our friends and allies.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2018 8:34 PM

r24 fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2018 12:42 AM

R26 R27 & R28 YOU FUCK THE HELL OFF! Transing gay kids and pushing Islam on Canadian society is not being any kind of an "ally", and who cares what his fucking father did years ago? You fuck off with your clueless whore-worship. This moron will bring us down with the rest of Canada while you idiots sit there worshiping him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2018 6:15 AM

R29 is, if anything, pushing this usually NDP voter (but not member or avid supporter) into voting Liberal next time. I have trans and Muslim friends*. Many do, and angry posters like R29 mistake that when engaging in their brutal politics and transparent lying.

*albeit non-radical trans and relatively very secular Muslims that are often on the edge of atheism, but there's no difficulty finding those, personally.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2018 7:06 AM

Antoni is great eye candy but his ‘cooking’ sucks.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2018 7:21 AM

I'm just going to FF all the Rebel Media trolls as usual. Hi R5! I can spot you people a mile away. You always use the same fear mongering, always saying the same stuff over and over and over again. If it's not the "evil immigrants" it's Trudeau being an airhead. Fucking hell, can't you come up with some new arguments?

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2018 5:35 PM

Justin is going to make sweet Antoni moan and whimper.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2018 5:39 PM

R32: Bless you, though I think you meant R6. They clearly have a pipeline into all Trudeau threads, constantly pretending to be rational and "showing" us videos and tweets of these CON cunts, all the while repeating themselves over the entire damn thread. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2018 5:46 PM

[quote]constantly pretending to be rational and "showing" us videos and tweets of these CON cunts, all the while repeating themselves over the entire damn thread. Pathetic.

Speaking of . . .

Has Michele Rempel weighed in yet?

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2018 7:06 PM

R35: Shhhh. Let't not trigger her troll...

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2018 7:18 PM

So on all Justin Trudeau threads there seems to be so many people we CANNOT mention. To make things easier can R32 and R34 tell us who is acceptable to mention when talking about JT? It just seems there are so many people we CANNOT mention when talking about Justin. Why not tell us who we CAN talk about when writing about JT

It would make things a whole lot easier. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2018 7:26 PM

R37: OK Concern Troll. In threads about Justin, you talk about.....Justin Trudeau. I know it's very hard for your rightist trolls to do, but it's really that simple. We don't care about right wing Canadian bitches or the Rebel Media Nazis nor we do we care that the CONS HATE HATE HATE him, OH LAWDY! OH NOES!!! We know that, we expect that from vulgar Conservatives. DUH! Stop linking to them, stop going on and on about them, and stop repeating yourself over and over. There. That's it in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2018 7:44 PM

R38 saving the link so I can tag others (with your response) when it veers off to Conservative topics.

btw you are not Muriel, so why are you throwing your weight around that everyone has to listen to you?

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2018 7:47 PM

R39: HAHAHAHAHA!!! How do you know I'm not? I happen to not be she but you no way of knowing one way or the other. The point stands, you do this in EVERY GOD DAMNED thread about this man. And then act all butt hurt accusing other people of denying the alt right exists or that the Canadian media is totally critical of him even though your only link is to the Rebel Nazis. The reason I am SPECIFICALLY calling you out is that you're a troll. You hate Trudeau, which is fine, wrong, but fine. It's the fact that you're a coward who wont' come out and say it. So you had behind Rebel and these Con Cunts ALL THE TIME!

"Look here, look here, this bitch really hates the PM, he might loose, oh woe is us, we should be CONCERNED!" THAT IS YOU! Every thread about him. And I'm not the only one who's noticed as I am not R32. Get a life already.

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2018 8:02 PM

R40 because if you were Muriel you shut the threads down, so obviously you are not. Again why do you think you can just throw your weight around and dictate how others should or should act on this board.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2018 8:09 PM

R41: Bitch, for the final time, I'm telling YOU to cut the crap. You're the only one. And here you are, just as I said, acting all butt hurt about being called out and changing the subject. But I guess the 50 cents a post you get from Rebel and/or your psycho-sexual obsession with these heinous Conservative women is all worth it. Have A Nice Life.

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2018 8:12 PM

R42 why should people have follow what you say. Why?

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2018 8:14 PM

R32, I think you meant to call out R6. He is the one who posted the Rebel Media stuff.

I posted at R5. I am the OP and the one who also posted at R26 defending the Trudeau record on gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2018 10:22 PM

Trudeau today at Vancouver Pride:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2018 9:16 AM

the trudeau hating troll is CANCELED!

by Anonymousreply 46August 8, 2018 5:50 AM

I hope their sex tape is a Xmas gift from Canada to the rest of the world

by Anonymousreply 47August 8, 2018 5:51 AM

There was a Muslim girl wearing hijab standing next to me during the vancouver gay pride . She is very supportive to gay rights .

by Anonymousreply 48August 8, 2018 6:05 AM

They’re fucking!

by Anonymousreply 49August 8, 2018 6:17 AM

Why do other countries seem so much civilized than the USA?

by Anonymousreply 50August 8, 2018 6:56 AM

'seem so much more'

by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2018 6:59 AM

It looks like the Justin Trudeau & Antoni Porowski event will be on August 19th.

There's info at the link about the competition to win 2 VIP tickets to the brunch, including airfare, and accommodations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2018 8:51 AM

So what topics should Antoni & Justin chat about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2018 1:14 AM

R53 Toast And Marmalade For Tea.

by Anonymousreply 54August 9, 2018 2:36 AM

[quote] the trudeau hating troll is CANCELED!

That is a myth, no here hates Trudeau.

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2018 2:38 AM

R55, we actually do have a couple of Trudeau hater trolls here.

Anyway, here is Trudeau last night in Toronto-Danforth:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2018 11:43 PM

R52 Will there be butt play? Spanking? Nipple clamps? Ball gags? Double sided dildos?

by Anonymousreply 57August 12, 2018 12:08 AM

Today is the day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2018 10:24 PM

Another pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2018 10:25 PM

Video of Justin & Antoni at Pride march today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2018 10:26 PM

Trudeau needs a new a pride outfit, especially now that he’s a shoe in for another mandate. I say this as a New Democrat-Singh is a dud meaning Trudeau is going to sweep the left centre vote.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2018 10:30 PM

Video of Justin & Antoni talking on stage:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2018 10:33 PM

Video of Justin & Antoni:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2018 10:38 PM

Hey, where's my invite!

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2018 10:41 PM

Another pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2018 10:42 PM

One more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2018 10:42 PM

Are there any other videos, some that are little more private and naked

by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2018 10:52 PM

How does Justin’s cock not fall out over the top of those hip huggers?

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2018 10:55 PM

Explain please, R68.

by Anonymousreply 69August 20, 2018 1:13 AM

You can hear Antoni speak French with Justin on Instagram Stories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 20, 2018 1:53 AM

Could you imagine the President of a nearby country wear those same clothes? Do white jeans come in a size 58 waist?

by Anonymousreply 71August 20, 2018 3:39 AM

Yes, R71.

Justin looks very good in those white pants.

He's very fit.

Probably one of the reasons Trump is angry with him.

by Anonymousreply 72August 20, 2018 5:14 AM

Justin Trudeau for the win!!!

by Anonymousreply 73August 20, 2018 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!