Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Michael left 'nothing to lover Fadi Fawaz in his will'

George Michael [bold]left nothing to his lover Fadi Fawaz in his will[/bold], according to the late music icon's cousin.

Andros Georgiou said the estate has now contacted everyone who is getting a share of the star's fortune.

The singer's money is believed to be going to his sisters, staff and chosen charities, thought to be Childline and the Terrence Higgins Trust.

“People who worked for George and were loyal to him will be getting small amounts," Andros said.

Among the staff is a housekeeper from his home in North London and also one at his home in Goring, Oxfordshire - the home he was found dead in on Christmas Day 2016.

Though the main share will be going to the charities and his sisters Yioda, 58, and Melanie, 56.

[bold]George's ex-boyfriend Kenny Goss, who dated the star from 1996 to 2011, was also reportedly left out of the will.[/bold] LOL

According to The Sun , George's estate wants to sell his properties as well as another one located in Regent's Park, London.

However, ex-lover Fadi is said to still be living there.

Andros said: “Fadi is threatening to go all the way to High Court but I think the estate will have to settle with him.

"He’s been offered £500,000 and I think the estate should pay a couple of million to get rid of him.”

Fadi travelled the world with George after they began a romance? in 2011.

He stuck by the star through a series of health issues, but at the time of 53-year-old George's death from natural causes he had been sleeping in his car, raising speculation they had split up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 4, 2019 7:01 PM

Fadi wasn't George's lover he was his whore

by Anonymousreply 1July 29, 2018 12:41 AM

Will Marc Jacob's Estate have to take care of all his ex whores?

by Anonymousreply 2July 29, 2018 12:45 AM

Is Fadi going to be on Celebrity Big Brother? He'd be a great addition.

by Anonymousreply 3July 29, 2018 12:48 AM

Let’s put Fadi on Survival. See how well he does without George’s money.

Oh right he can’t go he will be sleeping in his car.

by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2018 1:05 AM

George and Kenny broke up in 2009. George said so in his last tour. Wig (Fadi) was just there for sex and he knew it.

by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2018 1:11 AM

There's nothing like a Muslim whore scorned. Allāhu akbar, London! You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2018 1:15 AM

He doesn’t deserve anything.

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2018 1:23 AM

Why is the fact that Kenny Goss didn't get anything part of the story? They broke up 5 years before he died. Why would Kenny still be in George's will?

by Anonymousreply 8July 29, 2018 1:27 AM

[R8] Because according to the tabloids Kenny was contesting the will.

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2018 1:34 AM

Wig, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2018 1:44 AM

This is what Fadi is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 29, 2018 3:38 AM

R11 George’s family is crazier than FF if they give him a penny more. He can’t hurt George or his family anymore than he already has.

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2018 3:42 AM

But did James from Vanderpump Rules get anything? I recall him saying all the god children were getting money

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2018 4:03 AM

^that is what I want to know too. Did Andros's kids get anything? Or he will be selling stories for the next 10 yrs. If Kenny does not get anything I will bet he writes a book of my years with GM. Fadi the same. Compared to what MJ, Whitney, Prince and their lives have been put through with tv movies and books, GM has got away lightly. And Dear George has left behind a lot of material for people to snitch about. Lets add Paul Stag, Keiran Smyth etc etc to the list

by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2018 2:07 PM

[R] I would not be surprise if George Michael was writing a book himself. Remember he had began this, but did not want Murdock to publish it. He also said he should be the one to writ the scrip of his life because there's a lot of material.

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2018 2:36 PM

[R14] sorry stupid phone.

by Anonymousreply 16July 30, 2018 2:37 PM

He left the most to charities as It was expected

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2018 8:03 PM

I think George made Kenny a nice settlement when they broke up, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2018 8:14 PM

Says Andros, whose children were left out of the will. Says Andros, who wasn't invited to the funeral while Fadi was. Says Andros who wrote a book (again), while Fadi didn't. Says Andros who gave the tabloids numerous interviews after GM died, while Fadi didn´t give a single interview. And so on.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2019 4:39 PM

Not to hijack a thread about news of the will to talk about the book, but both Mariah Carey and Darren Hayes have indicated that they know the inside scoop about what George went through at Sony before, during, and after the lawsuit. I'd love to hear that whole story told by the insiders.

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2019 4:44 PM

R18, absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2019 5:15 PM

Then why is FF still living in George Michael’s property?

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2019 12:29 AM

That’s a shame.™

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 12:35 AM

R22 Fadi was granted the right of residence indefinitely. That was not part of the will. Who ever inherits the property, Fadi can stay there as long a he likes.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2019 6:13 PM

He sucked me off in the loo in 2003. Can I get a little something?

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2019 6:18 PM

This is what George Michael's legacy have become. He should have stayed closeted then maybe the gay community would respect him.

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2019 6:25 PM

Is anyone here going to bid on George's art through the Christie's auction?

by Anonymousreply 27March 4, 2019 7:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!