Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Conservative Republicans

are on the same level with black KKK apologists (yes there are some). They're sick. SICK IN THE HEAD I TELL YOU!

There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2018 5:32 PM

Hear, hear!

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2018 12:39 AM

The "Turkeys in favor of Thanksgiving" coalition.

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2018 12:39 AM

Disgusting turds

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2018 12:46 AM

The Log Cabin Republicans were founded in 1977. They were gonna "build a stronger, more inclusive Republican Party [and] transform the GOP from the inside." They've been at this transform-from-the-inside shit for forty fucking years and what do they have nothing to show it? Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2018 1:00 AM

Greedy cunts

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2018 2:19 PM

I have an acquaintance from my college years who's a lesbian Log Cabin Republican. But she hates Trump and voted for Hilary, so ever since then I've had newfound respect.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2018 2:24 PM

She still voted for Bush Jr. and his gang, supported McCain and Romney, so she deserves a kick in the cunt, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2018 2:30 PM

There was nothing wrong with McCain. Romney..maybe.

I gave up on the rethugs after voting for Dubya and wanting my vote back.

Gave $5K to Obama and switched permanently.

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2018 2:53 PM

R5, my sister is a conservative lesbian. But she hates both of them. Total daddy issues at work.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2018 3:29 PM

McCain was a part of the Keating five, I’ve never trusted him since.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2018 3:29 PM

"We're working from within to change attitudes and policies"

Um, it's not working.

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2018 3:43 PM

The GOP HATES gays and has been fighting gay rights with a passion.

Why would ANYONE want to join that shit, particularly if you're gay???

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2018 3:44 PM

R7, she also volunteers extensively The Trevor Project and is committed to helping LGBT youth, so despite her views she's overall a good person

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2018 4:42 PM

R12, greed and money

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2018 5:14 PM

Suck ass Cunts

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2018 2:17 AM

OP is.not exactly a deep or original thinker.

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2018 2:20 AM

if your role models are the heinous peter theil and the despicable milo y., then they're for you

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2018 2:25 AM

Greedy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2018 4:08 AM

Scum sucking bigots

by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2018 5:24 PM

Oh I've known plenty living in the South.

Most are self-loathing. Many brought up in religious homes.

One is a jewish real estate guy in his 50's. Looks incredibly young. Blond hair, blue eyes, looks early 30's but is 52. He is NOT out to his parents. So, the one older guy I've dated ( I'm in my early/mid 30's) was a dud. As soon as I found out he was not out, we broke up but remained friends. Then he STILL supported the GOP with Trump, posting pics at Trump Tower. He is no longer a friend.

I have had a few gay Repugs completely change their minds with Romney and started voting straight Dem tickets. With Trump, they will never go back to the Repugs. They have been woke big time.

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2018 5:31 PM

I'm a yellow dog democrat. Always have been, always will be. But I know that there are some parts of the conservative agenda that would be good for America. Smaller government, lower taxes the top two. But I also know that the republican party only use these things as coercive tactics to get votes from gullible idiots. They have no interest in really making the government smaller, or lowering taxes for anyone other than themselves and their rich friends.

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2018 5:34 PM

R21 Why is a smaller government good? In some areas, I agree. In others, no. It wasn't until our Fed govt got large that we started addressing issues like pollution, working conditions, and many other quality of life issues. A strong govt in the right hands(!) is a check on capitalism and corporations.

Why are lower taxes needed? I think our taxes need to go to things that benefit us. Many countries have high taxes but their citizens get great benefits from them. I think that is what is needed here. We need to feel our taxes are really benefiting us more.

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2018 5:39 PM

Sick assholes but what you gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2018 5:44 PM

They are what is called "Useful Idiots."

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2018 5:46 PM

Amen, OP! LOUDER FOR THE FOLKS IN THE BACK! IF YOU ARE A GAY REPUBLICAN/TRUMP SUPPORTER, YOU ARE [bold]ABSOLUTE SCUM!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2018 5:48 PM

“Small government” is idiotspeak. Idiots think “small government” is a worthy goal in itself. Ignore people like this because it’s a sure sign they have their head up their ass.

Besides, with families being separated, kids thrown in cages, and Roe v. Wade about to be overturned, it’s a completely asinine thing to even bring up. WTF does “small government” even mean when we’re living under full blown Fascism???

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2018 5:51 PM

R26 ..and "state rights" is even more idiotic speak, especially in today's complex world. Might as well just Balkanize the entire U.S at a certain point..

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2018 6:01 PM

Gay Republicans usually are from money and think they're better than everyone. It's a class thing that supersedes race and sexuality. They're entitled fucks and when the revolution comes, we'll kill them first.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2018 6:02 PM

R27, “states rights” is and always was a racist dog whistle, stretching all the way back to slavery.

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2018 6:10 PM

[quote]Gay Republicans usually are from money and think they're better than everyone.

This accounts for some but not all. ALL of them are racist as hell, either below the surface or not.

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2018 6:12 PM

Yes, many are racist, self-loathing due to being brought up in religious homes and some come from or have money which makes them want to be Republicans because it's a status thing.

MANY are just contrarians who refuse to be Dems because, being gay, everyone expects them to have common sense and vote for their interests so they'll show us.

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2018 6:17 PM

They’re all racists. Not “many.” “All.” All republicans are racist, so of course all gay republicans are racist too.

by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2018 6:42 PM

The one I know is Southern, racist, from a religious family, and a big time Ayn Rand free market gun-loving Libertarian. He loves his boyfriends to be half his age. He is also self-loathing, and was pursuing taking testosterone and a way to make himself straight.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2018 7:34 PM

Democrat politicians use gays and most are too fucking stupid to realize it.

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2018 8:04 PM

Hey there Scott at r34! That sure sounds like you.

by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2018 8:26 PM

R34 Bwhahahahahahaahaha yea cuz they gave us rights and shit. So used! I need a shower after that raping!

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2018 8:28 PM

"Lower taxes" = not wanting the less fortunate to have any government largess while sucking up as much federal benefit as possible.

In short, a greedy excuse for hating anyone who isn't white, god-fearing or goes to the country club.

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2018 8:38 PM

Gay Republicans are the “Uncle Toms” of the GOP. Gay men will NEVER be accepted, unless of course, they give large cash donations to the party. Even then, they’re tolerated and laughed at behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2018 9:21 PM

R38 I'm a king in that party, mmmmkay?

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2018 9:22 PM

Just like Jews who sold out other Jews in Germany thinking THEY would be safe. They were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2018 11:41 PM

R21, I dislike you and what you stand for, but must grant you the ability to be sensible and honest. Something I can’t say for gay Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 41July 12, 2018 12:37 AM

When the revolution comes, they like other will have to be served up in a bountiful cleansing fire.

by Anonymousreply 42July 12, 2018 12:39 AM

There a bunch of self-hating traitors OR simply delusional self-hating Auntie Thomasinas. I know, not a very sensitive name for them. Please excuse me, DL. I know that you hate politically incorrectness.

Gay Republicans never have and never will transform the Republican Party. The have exchanged their dignity for lower taxes (well, some have). The middle class gays can't seem to accept that they will never earn enough money to truly benefit from Trump's tax breaks. I still think that the few "Gays For Trump" at his rallies were really simply paid or planted by Putin's underlings.

I'm just glad that we have Datalounge where we are all progressive and we don't have to worry about right-wing propaganda. This is truly my oasis in a world of contentiousness and division. Thank you all.

by Anonymousreply 43July 12, 2018 6:52 AM

Thiel. Peter Thiel.

by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2018 7:00 AM

I feel the same way about gay men who defend Islam. Not the people the religion. Can I come sit with you?

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2018 7:02 AM

How about all religion, then you can come.

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2018 2:01 PM

Thank you, you dear idealistic millennial idiot !

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2018 2:04 PM

[quote] “Small government” is idiotspeak.

And people like you who obviously CAN'T READ are the real idiots. Nowhere did I say "small government". I said SMALLER GOVERNMENT. The Federal government (just like all state governments) is rife with waste and overspending, and over staffed with multiple people to do the same job. The Fed. government would probably be reduced by 33% and even run more efficiently than it does now. Get rid of the fat and waste. Kick those out who are paid huge salaries and do little to nothing to earn them. And there are literally thousands of people all over the country working for the Fed. government like that.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote]Get rid of the fat and waste.

You first. I see no one in Washington ready to thicken the belt. Reducing the salaries of all members or congress might be a good start. But you go first

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2018 2:44 PM

Just like women who are anti-choice.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2018 2:47 PM

I’m a gay conservative and I ran screaming from the left because it went batshit crazy. They defend Islam above all else while Gays are murdered in the Middle East. They advocate for illegal immigration while our working class people (of all colors) continue to struggle and struggle. Democrats USE gays, blacks, Latinos and anyone else they can bring into their “big tent” while advocating for a bigger and bigger welfare state. I thought long and hard before becoming conservative because I fully understand the arguments coming from liberals. But after being a liberal for my entire life and realizing that, fundamentally, their ideas DO NOT WORK and only encourage more and more dependence from the very people they’re claiming to try to help. If you think Dems love gays: take a good hard look at the trans agenda and the Muslim agenda. These are two groups that don’t have gays best interests at heart, yet they are protected and promoted by the left above all others. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2018 2:49 PM

R45: Only took you 45 posts to hijack the thread with your pschyo-sexual obsession. You people are slipping. Low energy. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2018 2:59 PM

R48: What departments have all of this waste? Citations please. Cause it's very easy to swing your dick around anonymously on the Internets and make stupid claims about 33% this, 42% that, blah blah blah. Be specific or shut your mouth. Because you're defaming good people who go to work everyday because you have some pathological hang up about "government", and want them to be unemployed to cut undefined "waste". As to taxes, they're not high enough on the undeserving rich. We are one of the the least taxed industrialized nations on Earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2018 3:04 PM

R48, if you had half the vitriol for corporate welfare as you do for “governement waste,” I might find you reasonable and well-informed. Instead you sound like a Bush I-era Limbaugh fan, frozen in time.

Tax inequality today is largely the result of tax breaks for businesses and corporations, at the expense of middle-class tax payers. If we made corporations pay their fair share, we could have tax breaks for the middle class and i,proved services for all. But sure, keep focusing on “smaller government” as the country descends into full-blown fascism.

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2018 3:40 PM

Hear, hear

by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2018 3:51 PM

What it must be like to live inside the head of an r48 or any of its ilk...

...SAD!

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2018 3:51 PM

Bad!

by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2018 3:59 PM

CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 58July 13, 2018 1:11 AM

Oh god.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2018 3:27 AM

A rather stupid "coming out" announcement but whatever.... There are useful idiots everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2018 3:51 AM

And this is his pinned tweet: "I decided as a student, a Hispanic, and an American to support @realDonaldTrump:a leader, a father, and a unifier."

I think we know what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2018 3:52 AM

I think that's that Lyft passengers friend.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2018 3:53 AM

Those Jews for Hitler had a booth at the Castro Street Fair last weekend. Everyone just ignored them.

by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2018 3:55 AM

When conservatives say "smaller government," they mean "a government whose sole purpose is to make wealthy people wealthier."

by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2018 4:08 AM

Relax. Most of them are really Libertarian, which is a sound and rational ideology.

by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2018 4:43 AM

I could describe myself as a fiscal conservative and yes, there's lots of waste in government. The military is a huge one it could be cut in half and suffer almost nothing. But nobody will touch that sacred cow, so what's the point?

In retrospect (and in light of Trump), both McCain and Romney would have been good presidents. I'm thrilled we got 8 years of Obama instead, but had either been elected instead of Obama, the right likely wouldn't have gone insane as it did, and we wouldn't have Trump now. Unintended consequences and all that.

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2018 4:51 AM

[quote] the right likely wouldn't have gone insane as it did

They would have eventually. That is their nature.

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2018 4:57 AM

Yes, R66, the guy who could not be bothered to vet Sarah Palin, his VP pick, and the guy who thinks he is ordained by God to be president. No problems at all. And yes, of course, its Obamas fault trump was elected.

Ok, you can fuck off to 4chan now.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2018 4:58 AM

R65, neither sound nor rational

by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2018 1:45 PM

Definitely, R69. Libertarianism is one of the dumbest ideologies on the planet, unworkable for anything above a "Little House on the Prairie" world. And what it usually comes down to is, "I've got mine; fuck you."

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2018 4:25 PM

Which, come to think of it, is also the Republican philosophy.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2018 4:25 PM

They love their tax breaks more than their civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2018 6:07 PM

R59: Jive-talking senorita says what?

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2018 6:25 PM

Stupid as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2018 6:26 PM

[quote] Libertarianism is one of the dumbest ideologies on the planet, unworkable for anything above a "Little House on the Prairie" world. And what it usually comes down to is, "I've got mine; fuck you."

China is pretty much the apotheosis of the retarded Libertarianism: everybody for themselves, everything is in function of making profit, no social safety net, no concept of philanthropy, no worker's rights, no environmental protection, just unbridled, greedy, dog-eat-dog world.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2018 6:40 PM

Gay republicans are almost always the pathetic individualist types who think "I don't let being gay define me" or whatever crap. You don't have to let being gay be your existence to see that the Republicans as a whole don't care about the basic rights of LGBT

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2018 5:02 PM

I wish the most affluent of them to retire to Dubai and then get executed for homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2018 5:06 PM

[quote]There was nothing wrong with McCain. Romney..maybe.

You’re a complete fucking idiot, and complicit in the rise of Trump, like all conservatives.

There is something quite wrong with EVERY Republican. They are all psychopaths, for starters.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2018 5:52 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2018 6:08 PM

[quote] I feel the same way about gay men who defend Islam. Not the people the religion. Can I come sit with you?

I feel the opposite - the Islamic fanatics are the ones I hate, I'm not a religious scholar but I think Islam is on the same level as Christianity - you can interpret it any way you want ..

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2018 6:17 PM

Wow...I'm shocked at the hate in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2018 7:08 PM

Yeah - very shocking ...

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2018 7:32 PM

I'm shocked, shocked I say, to find that people on a liberal gay forum dislike gay people who vote for a party that routinely trashes them and votes against their self-interest.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2018 7:44 PM

Yep, don't forget that I'm more liberal than those "repugs". Trust me, I'm your friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2018 8:13 PM

I have a close friend that is a conservative gay republican. He hangs out with like minded crowd (except me)..............Ive asked him to explain it and he rationalizes that his only bone of contention with the republican platform is gay rights...and he says its ONLY one issue and everything else he is on board with. It is hard for me to fathom but normally one equates republicans with conservative family values blah blah blah............my friend is an alcoholic, has been hiv+ forever......parties hard, is promiscuous etc etc.....he retired early and is on disability pension but its only a small part of his income.............it seems like he doesnt conform in his personal life to most of the touted republican values and how he rationalizes all of that in his head is beyond me. Its a mystery, but pretty common I find.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2018 12:03 AM

Yeah because that's just exactly the same thing, R84.

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2018 12:06 AM

Yeah, "conservative family values" like tearing children away from their parents and locking them both up. What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2018 8:47 PM

Conservatives circa 2005: “All children deserve a mother AND a father.”

Conservatives in 2018: “Deport the parents and cage their kids! MAGA!!”

How can anyone, gay or straight, support these monsters??

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2018 8:45 AM

Absolute thugs. The lot.

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2018 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!