Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My friend was in a bad motorcycle accident

I've posted of my saga before.

My friend who I met at work in 2012 is a hot, younger "straight" guy. He was in a bad relationship with a girl, and he and I started fooling around on the regular. Drugs were involved.

He broke up with her, and took up with another girl, for whom he moved to NYC.

They recently broke up. We were friends again, no fooling around this time. He was in a bad motorcycle accident last night. Spleen removed, legs fucked up, artery in his neck fucked up. I'm worried sick. Sounds like no head injury, but still, I've been upset all day.

Guys, if you pray, please say a prayer for my Prince Hal. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 99July 11, 2018 4:13 PM

How's his face??? Did anything happen to his face???

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2018 6:14 AM

R1 I think the moneymaker is ok.

And his face is ok too.

I'm glad I can joke about it. I talked to a family member. Seems like he's gonna pull thru.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2018 10:22 AM

Oh no! Not a straight hot guy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2018 10:50 AM

Maybe you should go visit your friend in the hospital rather than boring us?

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2018 11:00 AM

Ouch, R4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2018 11:25 AM

R4 I went to visit him today.

I beg you guys- every person reading this- do not get a motorcycle, and do not allow your child to get a motorcycle. What I saw today shook me to my core. And my friend is alive, and has no brain damage.

Earlier, I'd looked up to see if I could find any information about the crash online. I read about all the motorcycle accidents in LA for the last few weeks. In almost every single one, the motorcycle driver dies. My friend is very lucky.

I walked in to see him with all kinds of tubes sticking out of him. He had a big breathing tube in his mouth that distorted his face. His legs were broken in several places, and they were all akimbo with many scars where they placed the titanium. His spleen was removed. He had a catheter in to pee.

I was trying to joke around- he was trying to write out stuff since he can't talk. As I said, he was pretty much unable to do that either.

I said "I think he's writing to tell me to get outta here" when I said that, he stared shaking his head 'no' violently, and looking at me with pleading eyes.

Of course I started to lose it which I did NOT want to do in front of his mother. I turned around and pulled myself together.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2018 4:11 AM

Can anyone tell me how I might find out information about accidents like this one that happened in the last few days? They were unable to reach his parents for over 12 hours, so they really have no idea how this happened, or who the person is that hit my friend. It's in the LA/Valley area.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2018 4:13 AM

Yes, we'll focus our prayers on your Side Dick, and not the thousands of children in concentration camps.

Sure thing!

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2018 4:44 AM

R8 he's my friend.

I've also been following the border story, and been angry and outraged and disgusted. I wasn't suggesting focusing on one at the expense of the other. Why would you make that assumption?

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2018 4:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2018 5:00 AM

Sorry about your friend, OP. Hope he recovers fully. On the bright side, he'll probably need sponge bath help for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2018 5:00 AM

I was actually surprised to see I mentioned prayers. I'm an atheist. I think in the moment I made that post, I was just pretty upset. But, yeah, "positive vibes" "prayers" are pretty useless. Though, if they bring some measure of comfort to someone, it's ok. Unless praying is in place of actual action that can help, as in the case of all the school shootings.

R8 I hope you're able to figure out what it is that makes you want to lash out at random anonymous strangers on the internet and try to hurt them. I hope you're able to deal with it and become a happier, more fulfilled person.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2018 5:16 AM

I hope you're able to figure out what it is that makes you want to beg for attention and prayers from random anonymous strangers on the internet and try to guilt-trip them. I hope you're able to deal with it and become a happier, more fulfilled person.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2018 5:21 AM

I know what it is. I generally enjoy the community here. I love discussions about Patti LuPone and Ethel Merman and Twin Peaks and Westworld. And also, I've gotten some great advice on here- there is a segment of kind and understanding people here.

Sometimes, there are subjects I don't feel comfortable bringing up to people I work with, or am friends with, and it's easier to come on here and see what people have to say. I almost always learn something, or get good advice. That's why I do what you said.

I think your thing is more deep seated , and there's likely a ton of pain behind it. It's ok, R13. We've all been through tough times.

Just TRY. Try and be nicer. I'm not saying don't ever snark- but the vitriol and anger you feel at these people you never met- it's got to be tough on you. Let it go. I swear, you'll be shocked at how much better you generally feel in a weeks time.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2018 6:21 AM

To the person who asked how and where this might have happened, you can google twitter news for the part of Los Angeles where this might have happened. Usually they have a time stamp of people tweeting in news of accidents, shootings, police actions, etc. I've linked one such site, just for accidents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2018 7:05 AM

I rode a motor cycle for 15 years.

Never again!

There's only about 3 square inches connecting you to the earth. Gravel on the road can mean death.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2018 7:11 AM

R16 yes. When I walked in that ICU unit and saw him- legs scarred and akimbo, tubes out of everywhere, catheter, breathing tube- Jesus Christ. It's just not worth it. You are 26 times more likely to die on a motorcycle than a car.

He was very, very, very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2018 9:26 AM

Saturday I went to see him- I left so sad. He was heavily drugged. Didn't seem to really know who I was. Was ranting about crazy things. I was so worried about him.

Today was 100 percent better. Night and day. Still in rough shape, but I made him laugh. He was talking, knew who I was. My friend is gonna be ok.

by Anonymousreply 18June 26, 2018 7:07 AM

When you were fooling around, would he reciprocate or did you just service him?

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2018 7:19 AM

It's been many years since we've fooled around. Even if that wasn't the case, this was not a good venue for it.

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2018 7:25 AM

OP, please answer the question.

We know you blew him. Did he reciprocate the blowjob? I’d you swallow? Just wondering how deep you were into it with this straight boy.

It’s not like we’re expecting you to have sex with him 8n the hospital, with his legs all akimbo.

by Anonymousreply 21June 26, 2018 7:32 AM

Sex was the furthest thing from my thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 22June 26, 2018 7:48 AM

we're in Cancer time. Cancer is the supreme nurturer. He will heal fast during this most blessed time of the Zodiac. Love you OP. You are great to have brought him here to us to help. XX

by Anonymousreply 23June 26, 2018 7:50 AM

OP- You & your Prince Hal have my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Take care and have faith.

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2018 7:52 AM

Youre in need of reading comprehension, OP. No one suggested you have sex with him now. The question was about the sex you had with him back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2018 8:32 AM

He probably had the accident because you did drugs with him.

by Anonymousreply 26June 26, 2018 10:12 AM

Op you sound insufferable. People are right to mock you and your obsessive, pathetic behavior...this guy won't matter in a few years if you're fortunate enough to actually grow old and mature. Your frontal cortex is not even fully developed yet if you're under 26..

by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2018 10:22 AM

I know three people from my high school & college days that were in serious motorcycle accident. One died, one is a paraplegic , and the other took almost a year to recover from his injuries.

by Anonymousreply 28June 26, 2018 10:56 AM

ER nurses call victims of motorcycle accidents "Organ Donors."

by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2018 11:00 AM

Kisses OP sigh bloody life ah?

by Anonymousreply 30June 26, 2018 11:08 AM

If you are able to visit him, visit him because that will cheer him.

by Anonymousreply 31June 26, 2018 11:34 AM

OP’s fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 32June 26, 2018 12:34 PM

Something I read said that motorcycles are known in the medical community as corpscycles. But seriously they studied the brains of dead motorcyclists who'd died in accidents and they found that the majority of them were infected with toxoplasmosis.

So your friend isn't a cat person is he?

by Anonymousreply 33June 26, 2018 12:39 PM

I did pray for him.

But I wonder is Prince Hal his real name?

by Anonymousreply 34June 26, 2018 12:44 PM

r 33 my Mom is a nurse and calls them donorcycles, meaning usually the brains of a motorcycle accident victim are ruined but the victims have great lungs, hearts, corneas etc for donation.

by Anonymousreply 35June 26, 2018 12:45 PM

[quote]Drugs were involved.

Yeah. Freak Fuck OP’s been dosing his Prince Hal with GHB and raping him.

by Anonymousreply 36June 26, 2018 1:06 PM

R14 Bravo, darling. I feel nothing but pity for some of the truly nasty, unhappy people here. That said, you're right. There are lovely, generous people here, too, who kind and helpful. You are a good friend. I know, with your help, your friend will recover.

by Anonymousreply 37June 26, 2018 1:18 PM

Yup, r35. “donorcycles”.

by Anonymousreply 38June 26, 2018 1:25 PM

Sorry; I'm really not all that cynical but there is something false, and not a little creepy, about OP and his story.

by Anonymousreply 39June 26, 2018 2:01 PM

R39, it’s probably the fact that OP referred to a man he had sexual relations with as “straight”

by Anonymousreply 40June 26, 2018 2:10 PM

No, I think it's his writing style: ersatz Jane Austen. Or worse: some bodice-ripper author.

by Anonymousreply 41June 26, 2018 2:14 PM

Yeah. Steven King.

by Anonymousreply 42June 26, 2018 2:17 PM

Anyone takes a fall like that, there's bound to be brain trauma.

It can be subtle, or marked but if he "saw stars", as is likely by the severity described, he is At risk.

This can have broad reaching effects on balance, sleep, mood, and personality.

I hate to sound cruel, but hope that just his body was injured. It is much more easy to adapt to that than what I describe above.

by Anonymousreply 43June 26, 2018 2:43 PM

Super weird thread.

by Anonymousreply 44June 26, 2018 2:51 PM

Did he have insurance, or was he one of those young alt-right guys who are like "Fuck those who can't take care of themselves! I'm living forever!"?

by Anonymousreply 45June 26, 2018 2:53 PM

R27 He's 33.

by Anonymousreply 46June 26, 2018 2:55 PM

I'm with you, r44. I believe many of us are being drawn into a giant fanfic-style delusion.

by Anonymousreply 47June 26, 2018 2:55 PM

R45 Not alt-right in the least.

by Anonymousreply 48June 26, 2018 2:55 PM

What brand motorcycle did he get?

Did he have health insurance?

by Anonymousreply 49June 26, 2018 2:56 PM

R43 amazingly, and thank God, there was no head injury.

by Anonymousreply 50June 26, 2018 2:57 PM

R44 why is it weird? My friend was in an accident.

by Anonymousreply 51June 26, 2018 2:57 PM

Thanks, R37.

by Anonymousreply 52June 26, 2018 2:59 PM

He didn't have insurance, did he? And he rode a motorcycle, thinking he was a badass.

by Anonymousreply 53June 26, 2018 3:00 PM

R53 I don't think he did, but only because he just got the bike a month ago.

His dad got the accident report. We were surprised to find out that it wasn't his fault. Some guy, his age, switching lanes at the last minute, tagged and that's all she wrote.

Me and two other friends of his got together yesterday. We all realized, in the last month, we'd each played out the same scene with him, regarding his drug abuse. I hadn't spoken to him in three weeks over it. We're all hoping this is a wake up call.

by Anonymousreply 54June 26, 2018 3:10 PM

OP? It's good that you're there for him. Try to see him as often as you can. And don't come down too hard on the motorcycling, because chances are very good he'll go back to riding, and you don't want to alienate him (unless, of course, you do).

I have been in two serious motorcycle accidents, both of which caused some notable physical damage (ask me about my metal rods sometime!). But two accidents in 35 years of riding isn't too bad IMHO, and, believe-it-or-not, I'm still riding, even after 22 broken bones and having a body chock full of metal. But please understand -- some people just simply would rather be riding than doing (almost) anything else; they are those who have chosen to take the risk.

People who ride motorcycles need to understand the risks they're taking -- I know I do. But riders choose to take that risk whenever they ride, some more than others. Yes, there are times I don't wear a helmet, but I actually had a skull fracture while I was wearing one, so helmets are no panacea. A rider can choose to wear padded leathers, or a "turtle shell" spine protector, or even a wearable air bag. There is a lot more protective gear available now than there used to be.

But life itself is risky, and there are lots worse ways to die. I personally would rather die in a bad motorcycle accident than waste away in a nursing home (my biggest fear).

I'm certain he appreciates your support, OP. And make sure to tell him there's an old DL biker thinking of him and wishing him well.

by Anonymousreply 55June 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Thanks, R55.

As I said, he'd just gotten the bike a bit over a month ago. He really loved it. But the hope is, it was so soon after he got it that this will put him off riding. Sorry, it sound like it's your life's passion. He's just really not cut out for it.

by Anonymousreply 56June 26, 2018 3:17 PM

43 again---you don't have to have visible brain injury. Any blow capable of making you become disoriented can do what I describe. Since doctors are looking for serious and life threatening injuries, they do not dwell on mild traumas which usually become apparent later. Something asseemingly innocuous as falling down can do it. It is part of that constellation of percussivehead trauma that football players get, which can make them crazy and violent.

Not wishing this on your friend, but you and the doctors may think all is well due to lack of serious apparent trauma, and months from now it may become clear that things are not well. And most doctors are going to have little to say on this, once the rounds start with the injured party seeking a cause and potential solution. These things don't necessarily show up in exams in a visible way, not even on MRIs.

Again, I hope your friend does make a good recovery and really hope, for all involved, that his health was not thus affected.

by Anonymousreply 57June 26, 2018 3:25 PM

OP, do you kiss dolls?

by Anonymousreply 58June 26, 2018 3:28 PM

The vast majority of the men on this planet are hideous trolls. Hot, beautiful men are very rare so it is tragic when something bad happens to them.

We must start some kind of fund that will be used to protect hot, beautiful men and help them in their time of need.

by Anonymousreply 59June 26, 2018 3:42 PM

Does his cock still

by Anonymousreply 60June 26, 2018 3:48 PM

Thanks, R57. I will be wary.

by Anonymousreply 61June 26, 2018 3:49 PM

How largth ith hith thcock? Thid you thmake a mold of it? Thave the thcock.

by Anonymousreply 62June 26, 2018 4:14 PM

[quote] I think the moneymaker is ok.

That would be his giant cock, right?

by Anonymousreply 63June 26, 2018 4:17 PM

Ok, just read my OP. It was a little much. I was in a bad place.

by Anonymousreply 64June 26, 2018 4:19 PM

I think that OP’s straight “buddy,” while out motorcycling, suddenly realized that OP was purposely trying to convert him, and he deliberately slammed at top speed into that Buick.

by Anonymousreply 65June 26, 2018 4:34 PM

Is sizemeat involved in this scenario?

by Anonymousreply 66June 26, 2018 4:39 PM

Was it a Harley Davidson, OP?

by Anonymousreply 67June 26, 2018 4:41 PM

Yes OP, tell us more. Does he have a big dick? Was your relationship only oral, or did you fuck too?

And who is “Morley”?

by Anonymousreply 68June 27, 2018 12:06 AM

What kind of drugs, OP?

by Anonymousreply 69June 27, 2018 12:15 AM

Yes. But is he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 70June 27, 2018 12:22 AM

Is he hung?

by Anonymousreply 71June 27, 2018 5:58 AM

[quote]I've posted of my saga before.

What the fuck are you talking about, Misery?

by Anonymousreply 72June 27, 2018 7:53 AM

To the one person who keeps asking sexual questions about my friend who almost died- please stop. You've been cyber bullying me for almost a week now. I'm asking you, please stop.

by Anonymousreply 73June 27, 2018 9:15 AM

Is his dick thick and veiny?

by Anonymousreply 74June 27, 2018 11:19 AM

Sorry, OP. I'm on your side but remember where you are. This is, and to some extant has always been, the land of the cruel and jejune. Acknowledging them only encourages them. The last button on the right, the person with the line through it, is the block. function. Use it liberally. Some of us are here for you.

by Anonymousreply 75June 27, 2018 11:30 AM

We all know Prince Hal’s laying there wishing he could block Freak Fuck OP.

by Anonymousreply 76June 27, 2018 1:04 PM

Is he uncut? Is the foreskin right around the glans?

by Anonymousreply 77June 27, 2018 1:04 PM

"Legs scarred and akimbo." "I've posted of my saga before." "Prince Hal."

Give me a break. Nobody writes/speaks this way. What's next: Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again?

by Anonymousreply 78June 27, 2018 1:05 PM

OP, please link your earlier threads about your Prince, the ones where you explain how he would allow you to blow him only if you provided drugs. I wonder if his parents know this?

by Anonymousreply 79June 28, 2018 10:53 PM

R78 OP is a reincarnation of the Bronte sisters don't you know?

by Anonymousreply 80June 28, 2018 10:58 PM

OP, if what r79 wrote is true, you really are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 81June 29, 2018 12:04 AM

I found one of Freak Fuck OP's threads. I'll post more if I find them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 29, 2018 12:12 AM

Maybe this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 29, 2018 12:14 AM

No, this was the first one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 29, 2018 12:17 AM

How did you find one from 2015?

by Anonymousreply 85June 29, 2018 12:19 AM

I see. Not an idiot, necessarily, but a tad bit disturbed. Okay, a lot disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 86June 29, 2018 12:48 AM

R85, I had to use Google. You can't find it using Datalounge's search engine.

by Anonymousreply 87June 29, 2018 12:51 AM

After 12 days, he's starting to do really well.

Each day I see him, he's more and more himself. The first few days he was very bitter, and sad. He was lashing out at family members saying pretty awful stuff. But today he was kind, appreciative and even humble. I hope he looks on this as a challenge to overcome, and doesn't let self-pity rule the day.

Tough couple of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 88July 2, 2018 6:47 AM

Congratulations, now you are in the ascendant position. He is helpless and you are there for him. And it won't end any better than the other scenario with him.

by Anonymousreply 89July 2, 2018 8:57 AM

R89 I've no interest at all in playing games where one person is ascendant. We are friends who've been though a lot together. Yesterday at the hospital, I was helping him plot out how to woo a lady co-worker of his.

I've become very friendly with his parents too. His mother calls herself my Scandinavian mother.

by Anonymousreply 90July 7, 2018 8:32 PM

So sorry, OP; I think you are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 91July 7, 2018 8:34 PM

How many times did you rape him when he was in that coma?

Not a probability.

A certainty.

by Anonymousreply 92July 7, 2018 9:00 PM

When the nurse caught Op giving his comatose friend a blowjob, Op just said: "I'm only giving him mouth to cock resuscitation!"

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2018 2:01 AM

Sorry basement dwellers! Even your angry bile won't get me down.

My friend did really great in physical therapy today. Looks like he may get to leave the hospital sooner than thought.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2018 2:06 AM

Don't tell idiot OP but his precious Prince Hal has written "H E L P M E" on his stomach in blood and he's counting the minutes until his next sponge bath.

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2018 2:25 AM

OP, why do you persist in posting about this? Do you not have friends you can annoy with constant updates?

by Anonymousreply 96July 10, 2018 3:00 PM

You just know he’s sharing this thread with comatose Prince Hal.

by Anonymousreply 97July 10, 2018 3:16 PM

R96 why exactly do you feel the need to comment on it?

by Anonymousreply 98July 11, 2018 6:20 AM

To call out idiot OP, that’s why.

by Anonymousreply 99July 11, 2018 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!